I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#21712 May 13, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The majority in Kemet was Black. You been watching to movies. The garbage you see in the
movies ( i.e. Noah) ARE not the same PPL. who lived in those times.
ANCIENT EGYPT WAS MULTI-RACIAL AT THE TIME OF THE PYRAMIDS!
White blue eyed Caucasians running around Egypt during the 5thDynasty:
www.atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/03/fac...
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21713 May 13, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
O think more and more PPL. are rejecting the lies. Many PPL.. are questioning whats being taught in schools. I think over the past 20-25 yrs. given all the info. available, PPL.. are more educated about African history and it's true place in the world.
Trust me G, when it comes to all the lies, negative proganda, etc. about Africa...... more & more PPL. are saying "wait a minute, that doesn't make sense"
And that's all we need. Just that domino effect of people awakening. With the knowledge of who we are, we will no longer be confined to social slavery.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21714 May 13, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>BIMBO the HEBREWS,ISRAELITES AND JEWS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE according to the TORAH! Jews are considered SEMITES whether you like it or not! The majority and official language of ISRAEL is HEBREW!
Bimbo???? Is that the best you can do pinky???? The Torah does not have one line in it explaining what a Jewish person is. Neither does the Koran, the Talmud or the Bible. Especially when talking about its original text. Another for of displacement by you and your European nations. Jewish=European racist filled with greed. The people of Sierra Leone speak French but that definitely doesn't make them French fool.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21715 May 13, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>ANCIENT EGYPT WAS MULTI-RACIAL AT THE TIME OF THE PYRAMIDS!
You only wish they were so that you may continue to conduct this white washing you constantly promote. If that's what you want to believe then that's fine but posting text in caps will not change anyone's views. Lmao.... What you wanna scream at your computer or something??? Phukin nerd.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21716 May 13, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>BIMBO the HEBREWS,ISRAELITES AND JEWS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE according to the TORAH! Jews are considered SEMITES whether you like it or not! The majority and official language of ISRAEL is HEBREW!
Bimbo???? Is that the best you can do pinky???? The Torah does not have one line in it explaining what a Jewish person is. Neither does the Koran, the Talmud or the Bible. Especially when talking about its original text. Another for of displacement by you and your European nations. Jewish=European racist filled with greed. The people of Sierra Leone speak French but that definitely doesn't make them French fool.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21717 May 13, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>ANCIENT EGYPT WAS MULTI-RACIAL AT THE TIME OF THE PYRAMIDS!
You only wish it were so that you may continue your quest for white washing the world. Their were no Caucasians running around Egypt before the Greeks. Cut the lies

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21718 May 13, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
This is bullshyt. The Romans were the closest thing to nazis of their time. World peace???? Cut the shyts. They were not looking for world peace more like world domination. They were not letting people practice their religion. They despised the Hebrew ways especially since they were a pagan society with many gods. The Grecians mentioned in the bible is a reference to Europe as a whole at that time. I'm reading the right books homeboy. It's you who needs to do some research. Research that is of other groups of people. Europe doesn't have the right answers for everything. The Romans were far from being a peaceful people then and Italy along with Rome reflects that culture now. Where is the mob from again???? Oh yea that's right, Italy. The proof of history is not always in documents as documents can be fabricated by knowledgeable people who are aware of the influences of documentation. Real history is passed down through word of mouth by the commoners. For it is these commoners who are ignorant of manipulation that tell the truth. Africans and middle eastern did know about subsaharan Africa. People were there and they traded with other African groups as well. Cut the lies boy
No, they knew a bit about East Africa.. Ethiopia, etc where some Jews may have gone but West Africa they had no contacts with. Paharaoh Necho II did lead an expedition around Africa around 600 B.C for what its worth but there was never any established contacts or direct trade with West Africa south of the Sahara until after the advent of Islam. Do you know anything about the terrain of Africa??? Do you realize how far West Africa is from the Middle East?? Maybe some were bold enough to flee there, who knows? It wouldn't be a wise choice though. But we what do know for sure is that many settled in the European parts of Roman Empire. That is documented fact son. This "African this and European that" talk is BS. The Jews are who they are. Stop trying to fit them into your little racist historical schemes!

Level 5

Location hidden

#21719 May 13, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
You only wish it were so that you may continue your quest for white washing the world. Their were no Caucasians running around Egypt before the Greeks. Cut the lies
What about the Minoans?? Hyksos?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21720 May 13, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The majority in Kemet was Black. You been watching to movies. The garbage you see in the
movies ( i.e. Noah) ARE not the same PPL. who lived in those times.
I have been to Egypt. In Egypt you have dark people like this.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-n_Sp1CJv5W...

http://nadlerphotography.com/wp-content/uploa...

Those are the same people that you see depicted on ancient Egyptian murals. Not that much has changed but many want to deny this and insist the Egyptians all looked like Subsharan Africans when much of Egyptian art does not even support this.

The Egyptians have always been a mixed looking people.
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...

Stop trying to hijacjk their idenity! You are not Egyptian or Hebrew fool. Your roots are in West Africa..try and have some pride in your real ancestry!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21721 May 13, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text> No, they knew a bit about East Africa.. Ethiopia, etc where some Jews may have gone but West Africa they had no contacts with. Paharaoh Necho II did lead an expedition around Africa around 600 B.C for what its worth but there was never any established contacts or direct trade with West Africa south of the Sahara until after the advent of Islam. Do you know anything about the terrain of Africa??? Do you realize how far West Africa is from the Middle East?? Maybe some were bold enough to flee there, who knows? It wouldn't be a wise choice though. But we what do know for sure is that many settled in the European parts of Roman Empire. That is documented fact son. This "African this and European that" talk is BS. The Jews are who they are. Stop trying to fit them into your little racist historical schemes!
What the hell are you talking about??? The Sahel has connected west African and East African trade for thousands of years. There are plenty of ancient relationships between west Africa and east Africa. Your haplogroup DNA data proves this as well. I don't know who you think your talking to son but distance in those days were covered. Africa was full of nomadic tribes in ancient times. You think I believe these European documents claiming the Hebrew peoples settled in Rome who were their captives, in a majority, were allowed to practice their religion, their way of life, keep their identity and cultural standards when they were killing the so called Christians left and right before the church was established??? Lmao...... You must hang around a bunch of dumb gullible idiots. No sir I have common sense. Common sense tells me a nation like the Romans or any European nation for that matter is all about destruction and reformation. Even your earlier civilizations that conquered would destroy the people and those that wanted to live had to reform. Reforming means becoming them. You become them by living by their culture, mixing with their people. If you resemble your oppressors, this is an easier task. Therefore eliminating the Hebrew population as they had over a thousand years of living with Europeans. This would consequently make them European since they were outnumbered greatly. Placing these Europeans in Israel is fitting them into European racist schemes and this absolutely needs to stop.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21722 May 13, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Minoans?? Hyksos?
Ask some real questions.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21723 May 13, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to Egypt. In Egypt you have dark people like this.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-n_Sp1CJv5W...
http://nadlerphotography.com/wp-content/uploa...
Those are the same people that you see depicted on ancient Egyptian murals. Not that much has changed but many want to deny this and insist the Egyptians all looked like Subsharan Africans when much of Egyptian art does not even support this.
The Egyptians have always been a mixed looking people.
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...
Stop trying to hijacjk their idenity! You are not Egyptian or Hebrew fool. Your roots are in West Africa..try and have some pride in your real ancestry!
You've never been to Egypt you lying sack of shyt. The Egyptians in Egypt now are Arabic people. They are not the people of Predynastic Egypt. The Ethiopians to the south and the people of Sudan are how the original Egyptians looked. You sir are the hijacker trying to insert other people into black history when these Arabics know themselves that they are conquerors of Egypt, not founders. Not much has changed???? What the hell are you smoking over there??? They must have some good shyt over there because you're trippin. Early Egyptian art always proves that their people were dark skin, wide noses with thick lips. They even practiced cranial extension and formation which is common in south and west African cultures today. Not much has changed? Nations upon nations of people have come in and out of Egypt. The two nations that came together to become one were always of African ancestry. Other faces of Egypt did not apply until later when Egypt was under constant attack. At its height, when it was a conquering nation committing majority of the assaults on foreign lands, it was made of the Nubian people and Afroasiatic people who were mixed with other African when they migrated back into Africa. They weren't Eurasian, they didn't look white. They were a brown skin African people like much of Africans today. The almost black skin Ethiopian, Pygmy type is not the majority in Africa. Their are plenty of other shades of brown which are parallel to the complexion of the Egyptians all over Africa. You continue to prove how bigotry controls your feeble mind boy. My roots are in Africa period for we are talking about two Afroasiatic groups of people who have lived thousands of years before me and are the basis of African people period. That I am very proud of and that truth is written in African culture.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21724 May 13, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about??? The Sahel has connected west African and East African trade for thousands of years. There are plenty of ancient relationships between west Africa and east Africa. Your haplogroup DNA data proves this as well. I don't know who you think your talking to son but distance in those days were covered. Africa was full of nomadic tribes in ancient times. You think I believe these European documents claiming the Hebrew peoples settled in Rome who were their captives, in a majority, were allowed to practice their religion, their way of life, keep their identity and cultural standards when they were killing the so called Christians left and right before the church was established??? Lmao...... You must hang around a bunch of dumb gullible idiots. No sir I have common sense. Common sense tells me a nation like the Romans or any European nation for that matter is all about destruction and reformation. Even your earlier civilizations that conquered would destroy the people and those that wanted to live had to reform. Reforming means becoming them. You become them by living by their culture, mixing with their people. If you resemble your oppressors, this is an easier task. Therefore eliminating the Hebrew population as they had over a thousand years of living with Europeans. This would consequently make them European since they were outnumbered greatly. Placing these Europeans in Israel is fitting them into European racist schemes and this absolutely needs to stop.
Well if Middle Easterners or Egyptians had any substantial contact with people in West Africa then they would have likely adapted their system of writing, use of the wheel, skills in masonry, mathematics, now wouldn't they?
And I thought Insect trust explained to you that the only Hebrews taken cpative were those defeated in the Jewish War. THE REST SETTLED FREELY ABOUT THE EMPIRE! The Christians were percived as more of a threat to Rome and it's ideals. Do you not know who Josepheus was? He was a Jew, a historian who gained fame among the Romans. Dude your convoluted conspiracy theories border on insanity. As the saying goes you better check ya self before you wreck ya self.

There are plenty of Sephardic Jews in Israel as well. Plenty of sephardics in powerful positions in government and politics. Like this guy. Shlomo Ben Ami Who hails orginally from North Africa.

http://www.elpais.com/recorte/20110210elpepii...

Or Yitzhak Navon who was once the president of Israel.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Here is a whole list of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_...

You know, I think you need to expand your conspiracy theory a little. It doesn't seem to cover enough ground...you'll need a real good one to explian how so many Sephardic Jew came to look European as well. And why were they given power and influence in the Israeli nation?...Come on..THINK..X-FILES!!!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21726 May 13, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if Middle Easterners or Egyptians had any substantial contact with people in West Africa then they would have likely adapted their system of writing, use of the wheel, skills in masonry, mathematics, now wouldn't they?
And I thought Insect trust explained to you that the only Hebrews taken cpative were those defeated in the Jewish War. THE REST SETTLED FREELY ABOUT THE EMPIRE! The Christians were percived as more of a threat to Rome and it's ideals. Do you not know who Josepheus was? He was a Jew, a historian who gained fame among the Romans. Dude your convoluted conspiracy theories border on insanity. As the saying goes you better check ya self before you wreck ya self.
There are plenty of Sephardic Jews in Israel as well. Plenty of sephardics in powerful positions in government and politics. Like this guy. Shlomo Ben Ami Who hails orginally from North Africa.
You know, I think you need to expand your conspiracy theory a little. It doesn't seem to cover enough ground...you'll need a real good one to explian how so many Sephardic Jew came to look European as well. And why were they given power and influence in the Israeli nation?...Come on..THINK..X-FILES!!!
Likely adapted their system???? Why??? Do you think that because they were all in Africa, they believed themselves to all be the same. Ugh no. They had their own ways to communicate, people of Ghana displayed many skills in metallurgy, architect and mathematics. The ancient Dogon people and many other tribes of people were trading livestock, food and metals with East Africans. By 400 bce, They were trading with the Africans of the Mediterranean coast. You really haven't done any research on Africa to be discussing this with me. All you have are European white lies to fuel your ignorance. I am no longer going to give attention to this Jewish circus you guys present. I washed my hands of the shenanigans a long time ago.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21727 May 13, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely adapted their system???? Why??? Do you think that because they were all in Africa, they believed themselves to all be the same. Ugh no. They had their own ways to communicate, people of Ghana displayed many skills in metallurgy, architect and mathematics. The ancient Dogon people and many other tribes of people were trading livestock, food and metals with East Africans. By 400 bce, They were trading with the Africans of the Mediterranean coast. You really haven't done any research on Africa to be discussing this with me. All you have are European white lies to fuel your ignorance. I am no longer going to give attention to this Jewish circus you guys present. I washed my hands of the shenanigans a long time ago.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21728 May 13, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the Greeks and Phoenicians adapt their system and learning? Quite simply because of EXPOSURE!

The Dogon trading with East Africans?? Why, when they can trade with nearby Fulanis and and Tuaregs who had access to North Africa etc. You do realize the Dogon are in Mali..a long way from East Africa?

"I am no longer going to give attention to this Jewish circus you guys present."

You can run but you sho can't hide!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21729 May 13, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to Egypt numbnutz. Seems like I need to share my facebook page on this mofo so you all can see who I really am. But I don't trust y'all with my real name. Also if you look at the ancient art some had did have wide noses with thick lips but many didn't Also Look at many of mummies like Ramses their nose and hair..loook at Nefertiti. You are clearly not looking at the full picture. Your racism wont let you.
I maintain that expcept for some of the extremely light skinned elite who are descendant of Turks, Levantine Arabs and Europeans, the majority of Egyptians still look as they always did. Like this.
http://dudewereinafrica.files.wordpress.com/2...
Oh I just remembered I do have photobucket. So I think I can make this work. This is me in Egypt back in 1995.
http://s833.photobucket.com/user/melchior6/me...
Now who's lying..and suprise, I ain't White!!
You posting a photo bucket link on the internet just isn't convincing enough of you being in Egypt. Lmao.... Why are you even attempting to prove so much to someone who doesn't know you, probably will never meet you and doesn't give one rats ass about you? You really are stupid huh? I wouldn't trust anyone on here with even a face pic let alone even a Facebook link if I were you. Someone's liable to find you and slap ya puss ass around a lil bit and I know you wouldn't want that. Again if you look at the ancient art of predynastic times, just about all of them had thick lips and wide noises. All of them had dark brown to almost a black color skin. The statues of Egypt show an intense African origin. There are no statues bearing a European or Eurasian type features at all. Everything with these peoples culture and self description in its origin to its prime is related to Africans and Afroasiatics. Are you seriously telling me to look at the nose of a mummy??? What nose??? What about the hair??? Please say something stupid so we can all laugh at you and AE for thinking that these Afroasiatic people can't have thick fine hair. Their is non racism over here. Just not with the Eurocentric bullshyt.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21730 May 13, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the Greeks and Phoenicians adapt their system and learning? Quite simply because of EXPOSURE!
The Dogon trading with East Africans?? Why, when they can trade with nearby Fulanis and and Tuaregs who had access to North Africa etc. You do realize the Dogon are in Mali..a long way from East Africa?
"I am no longer going to give attention to this Jewish circus you guys present."
The Greeks and Phoenicians??? What boy what are you blabbing about??? Greeks went to Egypt and saw they had civilization and that it was great in comparison to theirs. They settled the land to learn the ways of the Egyptians. The Egyptians didn't trade this info, it was taken by force. Read the book stolen legacies by George James. He gives in detail the knowledge stolen from the African people. What did the Phoenicians adapt and from who??? I'd love to hear it. If the Dogon trade with the Fulanis or the Tuaregs who then trade with the east then obviously the east is still trading with west.... Regardless of how you look at it, that's what's happening. There were plenty of tribes in the west that traded directly with the east because of relationship. Not everyone got along. Exactly... Not going to give it attention as it is irrelevant.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21731 May 13, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
The Greeks and Phoenicians??? What boy what are you blabbing about??? Greeks went to Egypt and saw they had civilization and that it was great in comparison to theirs. They settled the land to learn the ways of the Egyptians. The Egyptians didn't trade this info, it was taken by force. Read the book stolen legacies by George James. He gives in detail the knowledge stolen from the African people. What did the Phoenicians adapt and from who??? I'd love to hear it. If the Dogon trade with the Fulanis or the Tuaregs who then trade with the east then obviously the east is still trading with west.... Regardless of how you look at it, that's what's happening. There were plenty of tribes in the west that traded directly with the east because of relationship. Not everyone got along. Exactly... Not going to give it attention as it is irrelevant.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21732 May 13, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
You posting a photo bucket link on the internet just isn't convincing enough of you being in Egypt. Lmao.... Why are you even attempting to prove so much to someone who doesn't know you, probably will never meet you and doesn't give one rats ass about you? You really are stupid huh? I wouldn't trust anyone on here with even a face pic let alone even a Facebook link if I were you. Someone's liable to find you and slap ya puss ass around a lil bit and I know you wouldn't want that. Again if you look at the ancient art of predynastic times, just about all of them had thick lips and wide noises. All of them had dark brown to almost a black color skin. The statues of Egypt show an intense African origin. There are no statues bearing a European or Eurasian type features at all. Everything with these peoples culture and self description in its origin to its prime is related to Africans and Afroasiatics. Are you seriously telling me to look at the nose of a mummy??? What nose??? What about the hair??? Please say something stupid so we can all laugh at you and AE for thinking that these Afroasiatic people can't have thick fine hair. Their is non racism over here. Just not with the Eurocentric bullshyt.
So you can know I don't lie, I've been to Egypt, take it or leave it. You just mad.

"Someone's liable to find you and slap ya puss ass around a lil bit and I know you wouldn't want that"

Lol. They can come find me. I ain't going no where..

"Again if you look at the ancient art of predynastic times, just about all of them had thick lips and wide noises. All of them had dark brown to almost a black color skin. The statues of Egypt show an intense African origin"

Total Bull siiiiish! Do I have to start with picture spam again?

Thutmose III

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1899...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4Pn_oI6Jbrg/TT7Mn3e...

Pahroah Heiminu
http://www.perankhgroup.com/hemini%20nefermaa...

Khrafe

http://marchofthetitans.com/wp-content/upload...

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1566...

Man, give it up already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black men love to date fat and ugly white women 1 min glly 135
Trump will destroy America ! 1 min Fffffff 118
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min g wallace 1,275,914
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 1 min Sir Jethro 17
Egyptians in Egypt 1 min Fact 439
Blacks are jealous of Whites but Hide behind Ra... (Apr '12) 1 min Froggie 98
Somalis and their shameless self promotion (Feb '15) 1 min selina london 306
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 min Coretta 1,065
Healing The Black Race... 9 min ohReally 344
White men are better lovers? 19 min ice cream 486