I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21368 May 7, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Chaldeans, Sumerians and Hebrews were Afroasiatic people....
They portrayed themselves as SNOW WHITE with blue eyes and BIG noses!
VERY WHITE SUMERIAN:
www.marybennettblogs.blogspot.com/2013/09/blu...
So much for Afroasian. They were WHITE CAUCASIANS just like their modern descendants in the Middle East and Europe!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21369 May 7, 2014
MEANING OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN FOR IDIOTS:
www.rcg.org/questions/p067.a.html
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#21370 May 8, 2014
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#21371 May 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
MEANING OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN FOR IDIOTS:
www.rcg.org/questions/p067.a.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_secularis...
Jewish secularism refers to the largest section of the Jewish people who are secular as well as the body of work produced by secular Jews over the past 250 years Most AshkeNAZI Jews don't believe in God.
Those few Jews that are religious teach out the talmud, or practice Kabbalah or just plain worship Satan

Kabbalah Talmud Zionism perverse Perpetuated Evil IMF NWO 1of3
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jewish Devil Worship - 1989 Oprah Winfrey Show Interview With A Jewish Woman

This is what AshkeNAZI Jews practice, NOT Ethiopian Jews.
The supremacy of the Talmud over the Bible in the Israeli state may also be seen in the case of the black Ethiopian Jews. Ethiopians are very knowledgeable of the Old Testament. However, their religion is so ancient it pre-dates the Scribes' Talmud, of which the Ethiopians have no knowledge. According to the N.Y. Times of Sept. 29, 1992, p.4:
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#21372 May 8, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish secularism refers to the largest section of the Jewish people who are secular as well as the body of work produced by secular Jews over the past 250 years Most AshkeNAZI Jews don't believe in God.
Those few Jews that are religious teach out the talmud, or practice Kabbalah or just plain worship Satan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =quTXwTjgfc0XX
The supremacy of the Talmud over the Bible in the Israeli state may also be seen in the case of the black Ethiopian Jews. Ethiopians are very knowledgeable of the Old Testament. However, their religion is so ancient it pre-dates the Scribes' Talmud, of which the Ethiopians have no knowledge. According to the N.Y. Times of Sept. 29, 1992, p.4:
AFRONAZI RACIST NUT CASE!!! Ethiopians ARE CONVERTS and are NOT related to INDIGENOUS Mizrahi Jews!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#21373 May 8, 2014
WHAT JEWS BELIEVE ABOUT SATAN:

www.shamash.org/lists/scj-faq/HTML/faq/12-35....

Makes perfect sense!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21374 May 8, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
Oh and we are displaying antieuroism. Real Semites are always welcome.
You ARE an anti-euro racist.

Many “Semites” in the Mideast could pass as Euros, so if you're in Lebanon or Syria you may be very confused.

WARNING: racism rots brain cells!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21375 May 8, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =quTXwTjgfc0XX
You are not a scholar of Judaism, and obviously know nothing about it.

The “Bible” is a Christian book. Jews read the Torah and Tanakh.

I've known plenty of “Moslems” who did not believe in Islam. So what?

Jews worship Satan? This is blood libel, the same excuse used in Medieval times for genocidal binges against Jews in Europe. It is a crime against humanity. That is why you're being watched.

Christians read Aquinas and St. Augustine... not in the Bible... so are they Satanists, too, fool?

You're one evil bastard.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21376 May 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They portrayed themselves as SNOW WHITE with blue eyes and BIG noses!
VERY WHITE SUMERIAN:
So much for Afroasian. They were WHITE CAUCASIANS just like their modern descendants in the Middle East and Europe!
You've never been around Ashkenazim. I have.

Most of them look Mideastern.“Olive” skin, prominent hoses, dark eyes, dark curly hair. MANY people I see and know immediately they're Jewish.

Now if they are just white europeans, how do I manage that?

Take a look at the nose on Barbra Streisand. Look at Jon Stewart's face. Jews much?

You lying terrorist racist antisemitic Nazi piece of scum.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21377 May 8, 2014
Sorry AE, that was aimed at gmoney or blackpower, I forget which Nazi.
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#21378 May 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>AFRONAZI RACIST NUT CASE!!! Ethiopians ARE CONVERTS and are NOT related to INDIGENOUS Mizrahi Jews!
You call me Afronazi, I call you AshkeNAZI. You have to throw in a Nazi where it don't belong, I don't. For me it just comes with the territory. I don't even got to call you out of your name, and you still be a Nazi you damn AshkeNAZI. I wonder did the AshkeNAZI Jews put NAZI in their name to let people know that they are the creators of the holocaust.
The real truth behind the "holocaust"
Donahue Show - Holocaust Deniers

So keep calling me Afronazi, the people see who the real NAZI is. And it's you damn AshkeNAZI "Jews"LOLOLOLOLOLOLO L
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#21379 May 8, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I've known plenty of “Moslems” who did not believe in Islam.
LOL

This has got to be the dumbest statement all year.

Do you know a lot of Christians that don't believe in Christianity too. LOL

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21380 May 8, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
This has got to be the dumbest statement all year.
Do you know a lot of Christians that don't believe in Christianity too. LOL
Yes, you moron, they're raised in the religion but don't believe in it. But for Jews this is something you criticize?

Nazi racist.

If you call Jews Nazis, then I'll just call you slaveboy. That is no more offensive.

Slaveboy.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21381 May 8, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me Afronazi, I call you AshkeNAZI. You have to throw in a Nazi where it don't belong, I don't. For me it just comes with the territory. I don't even got to call you out of your name, and you still be a Nazi you damn AshkeNAZI. I wonder did the AshkeNAZI Jews put NAZI in their name to let people know that they are the creators of the holocaust.
The real truth behind the "holocaust"
Donahue Show - Holocaust Deniers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VUjRIcgtz2YXX
So keep calling me Afronazi, the people see who the real NAZI is. And it's you damn AshkeNAZI "Jews"LOLOLOLOLOLOLO L
You don't believe DNA because it destroys your idiotic afrosupremacist beliefs, slaveboy.

I am well educated in anthropology and know just what a clown you are.

Pseudo-intellectual slaveboy.
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#21382 May 8, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
Sorry AE, that was aimed at gmoney or blackpower, I forget which Nazi.
Insect Trust you are out of you league. You can't platy with the big boys. Neither can African AE
but he a little better than you are. That's why you are kissing his ASS. Petty soon you will be kissing mine.LOL
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#21383 May 8, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you moron, they're raised in the religion but don't believe in it. But for Jews this is something you criticize?
Nazi racist.
If you call Jews Nazis, then I'll just call you slaveboy. That is no more offensive.
Slaveboy.
You guys call me Afronazi, A Nazi was a racist white boy like yourself. A slave boy was a oppressed black american before 1865. I would rather be a slave boy than a white boy any day.
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#21384 May 8, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well educated in anthropology .
LOL..........Yeah sure, and I'm Mick Jagger

Only an educated man like yourself would say the Synogouge of Satan is Islam. LOL
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#21385 May 8, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi racist.
Slaveboy.
I'm not calling him out of his name, I'm just calling him by his true name AshkeNAZI Jew. I guess the truth hurts. As the old saying goes.....tell the truth and shame the devil. AshkeNAZI...LOL it's like irony and fate just slapped them fake "Jews" in the face. As to show the world who they really are. LOL
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21386 May 8, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not calling him out of his name, I'm just calling him by his true name AshkeNAZI Jew. I guess the truth hurts. As the old saying goes.....tell the truth and shame the devil. AshkeNAZI...LOL it's like irony and fate just slapped them fake "Jews" in the face. As to show the world who they really are. LOL
Only Afronazis and Muslims say Jews are fake! The rest of the world agrees the Jews are the descendants of the Hebrews! Eastern Europeans and Italians still call Jews Hebrews!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21387 May 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They portrayed themselves as SNOW WHITE with blue eyes and BIG noses!
VERY WHITE SUMERIAN:
Sounds like more bullshyt to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,547,447
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 10 min T-BOS 309
If WW Want BM, Why Are Forcible Rapes So Common? (Aug '12) 16 min T-BOS 640
Who is more damaging? #45 or Drugs 36 min 2 Dogs 1
A black man invented the telephone in 1973...wh... 38 min XXX 1
What's the next Detroit? 42 min XXX 1
My city's dating scene is toxic 56 min Wtf 1
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr XXX 42
Can I get a black boyfriend? 2 hr Peggy 104
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 2 hr Cigar Face 94