I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21263 May 4, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
A few things here 1) you need not use the western "sub" term to describe Africa. There are no "2 Africa's". I speak with Africans all the time and they too are perplexed by the "sub" term. Fact is there are lots of Blacks in northern Africa since the beginning of time.
2) When we speak of ancient Kemet ( the real non-western name, if you will).......we can not look at the PPL. there today. The present-day, white Arab invaders have absolutely nothing to do with Kemet. Dr Muhammed Arabi below explains:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
_____
Again you lie in the face of all evidence.

Already I've proven, using Keita as a source, that predynastic Lower Egypt included Eurasians.

Now, by your FAILURE to post ANY evidence for a non-Eurasian Maghreb for 30k years, you have established that I am right about the Maghreb also, that it has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years.

Now, if you think blacks have been in the Maghreb “since the beginning of time”(LOL!!!) post evidence for Africans in the Maghreb between 30k and 20k bp.

YOU CANNOT!

You lose, liar.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21264 May 4, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me what the synagogue of Satan is about? Because I say its about white Jews. What is your opinion?
I say you best reform your thinking. Nazi antisemites like you are not tolerated.

The Synagogue of Satan is Islam, fool. They are the ones pretending to be Hebrew but aren't. Mohamhead claiming to be in the line of Hebrew prophets, though not a Hebrew! LOL!!! What a crock!

Moslems claiming every Jewish holy site. Moslems claiming that Abraham was a Moslem. Moslems usurping the site of the Jewish Temple to build their idiotic mosque.

Allah = mask of Satan

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21265 May 4, 2014
Good morning, Insect Trust. How are you?

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21266 May 4, 2014
Hi. Just woke up, ate, came to Topix to slap a few bigots.

How you doing? I'm here wishing there was more sun... don't want to see a cloudy winter like last year when I couldn't get corn, tomatoes, etc., to ripen.

Be alert to the afrosupremacists... having been slapped down on Lower Egypt and Maghreb, they are going to be angry and cruising for another culture to claim.

The Chukchi, the Mapuche, the Welsh, the Khmer... nobody is safe from their culture-vulturism!!!

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21267 May 4, 2014
I'm doing good, thx. It's nice and sunny here. Keep slapping those fools--keep up the good work!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21268 May 4, 2014
Still waiting for some evidence showing a Maghreb site with no Eurasian DNA, going back 30k years.

Also, produce evidence for African DNA before 20k bp.

PROVIDE LINKS!!!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21269 May 4, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The original people of Egypt were black but there was a migration of Eurasian Neolithic Farmers about 7000-5000 years ago into Egypt. The interbred with the people making them mixed mutts. Mixed mutts come in all shades of colours! Also ancient Egypt is situated between two white Eurasian neighbours (as painted on their walls), the Middle East and Libya. Its impossible for them to have been a black only society at the time of the pyramids! This man does not look black and built the Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
More bullshyt
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21270 May 4, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
Still waiting for some evidence showing a Maghreb site with no Eurasian DNA, going back 30k years.
Also, produce evidence for African DNA before 20k bp.
PROVIDE LINKS!!!
We don't need to prove anything to you especially through haplogroup DNA which does not any of your claims. We aren't here to play your game. We are here to exploit the truth. The truth is that you and your Eurocentric scum of a nation have to create bullshyt in order to confuse people with your lies. I have given more than enough proof that the Hebrew were indeed a nation of Afroasiatic people. Not only said from African and Asian or Eurasian as you would call them but also from Europeans. I have provided links of what haplogroups really define and there lack of completion when defining who people are. Those two points right there destroys every aspect of your perception of history loser. Africans were always in the Maghreb. Eurasian haplogroup DNA does not mean white people or the people that have the physical appearance of most northern maghreb people today.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21271 May 4, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
I'm doing good, thx. It's nice and sunny here. Keep slapping those fools--keep up the good work!
Bwaaaahhhhhh
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21272 May 4, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you best reform your thinking. Nazi antisemites like you are not tolerated.
The Synagogue of Satan is Islam, fool. They are the ones pretending to be Hebrew but aren't. Mohamhead claiming to be in the line of Hebrew prophets, though not a Hebrew! LOL!!! What a crock!
Moslems claiming every Jewish holy site. Moslems claiming that Abraham was a Moslem. Moslems usurping the site of the Jewish Temple to build their idiotic mosque.
Allah = mask of Satan
This is what people do when they are being debunked so much and they have no real info to back themselves up. They resort to name calling. It's a method of deflection really which uses exaggeration and fabrications to discredit things of truth. It is easy to see that the people in Israel who are rich and full of greed, are corporate thieves and participate in illuminati affairs are clearly in league with the destruction. Synagogue of satan definitely goes to the Jews. Now the people of Israel, African Americans, West Indian people, Indian people, Asian people, Arabic people (Muslims included), are the true people of the bible. Your friend Donald Sterling definitely proved that for this day and age.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21273 May 4, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah = mask of Satan
This is what people do when they are being debunked so much and they have no real info to back themselves up. They resort to name calling. It's a method of deflection really which uses exaggeration and fabrications to discredit things of truth. It is easy to see that the people in Israel who are rich and full of greed, are corporate thieves and participate in illuminati affairs are clearly in league with the destruction. Synagogue of satan definitely goes to the Jews. Now the people of Israel, African Americans, West Indian people, Indian people, Asian people, Arabic people (Muslims included), are the true people of the bible. Your friend Donald Sterling definitely proved that for this day and age.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21274 May 4, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need to prove anything to you especially through haplogroup DNA which does not any of your claims. We aren't here to play your game. We are here to exploit the truth. The truth is that you and your Eurocentric scum of a nation have to create bullshyt in order to confuse people with your lies. I have given more than enough proof that the Hebrew were indeed a nation of Afroasiatic people. Not only said from African and Asian or Eurasian as you would call them but also from Europeans. I have provided links of what haplogroups really define and there lack of completion when defining who people are. Those two points right there destroys every aspect of your perception of history loser. Africans were always in the Maghreb. Eurasian haplogroup DNA does not mean white people or the people that have the physical appearance of most northern maghreb people today.
Wrong, dropout. DNA does prove ancestry. Since you cannot produce any evidence of a Maghreb site with no Eurasian DNA, we have no choice but to conclude:

The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

Africans were NOT always in the Maghreb. If so, produce DNA evidence for their presence 30-20k bp. It doesn't exist.
Gmoney

United States

#21275 May 4, 2014
Ancestry has nothing to do with determining if someone is black, white, yellow or green. I have a white ancestor but I am not white. All the haplogroups are telling is the location of specific ancestral beginnings.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#21276 May 4, 2014
"The Nazlet Khater skeleton, also from Egypt, dates to around 33,000 years ago...."
-National Geographic

The Nazlet Khater skeleton was a non-white/non-"euroasian "
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21277 May 4, 2014
Correction: ancestry doesn't always determine if someone is black, white, yellow or green.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21278 May 4, 2014
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21279 May 4, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
Ancestry has nothing to do with determining if someone is black, white, yellow or green. I have a white ancestor but I am not white. All the haplogroups are telling is the location of specific ancestral beginnings.
Exactly. My uncle carries Haplogroup J1 FROM THE MIDDLE EAST! HIS ANCESTORS were WHITE just like him!
DNA tells exactly were a person originates in the world. A blonde blue eyed man from Sweden is unlikely to carry Haplogroup E1b1a as his main Haplogroup! Thats how modern Forensic Experts determine where a person originated by looking at their DNA!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21280 May 4, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
Correction: ancestry doesn't always determine if someone is black, white, yellow or green.
BUT DNA DOES!!!!! A person carrying Haplogroup J2 as his main Haplogroup and Eurasian MTDNA is HUGELY unlikely to be black African!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21281 May 4, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5 R0RDR2CEJc
Jews are related to INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN KURDS,ARMENIANS and SYRIANS
INDIGENOUS Middle eastern Krds:
www.youtube.com/watch...
VERY LATEST DNA RESULTS ON ASHKENAZI JEWS 2013/12/
www.dienekes.blogspot.com/2013/12/near-easter...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21282 May 4, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
"The Nazlet Khater skeleton, also from Egypt, dates to around 33,000 years ago...."
-National Geographic
The Nazlet Khater skeleton was a non-white/non-"euroasian "
HE was a HOMINID BUMBO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is Luke Skywalker. 1 min Bill Clintons Wife 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,417,535
Melania Trump is a freak tranny 10 min First Mammy 5
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 15 min Brother Leroy 867
wine-soaked Hillary bashes Obama 28 min Oh No You Di-nt 6
Zimmerman verdict: a giant middle finger from w... 30 min T-BOS 11
15k new emails from Bill Clinton's wife discove... 32 min Oh No You Di-nt 22
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 50 min Oh No You Di-nt 59
The Real Clintons 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 55
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 1 hr Redefined 53
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Michel Montvert 388
More from around the web