I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Gmoney

United States

#21180 May 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read an intro genetics text, dropout.
J is Eurasian. It descends in turn from IJ, IJK, F and CF, the type of the OOA migrants.
J is at least 50,000 years from Africa. Any J found in Africa is due to immigration of Eurasians. It often accompanies Afroasiatic languages, as those were brought into Africa from the Mideast. They are the languages of the J people.
You spew cliches but no real knowledge, which makes educated folk like me laugh.
What the hell does 50,000 years have to do with distance from Africa? Are you serious??? Now your equating how long it took a haplogroup to develop with their distance from Africa??? 50,000 years after ooa??? How did you get that number? According to your punctuated equilibrium theory, they would have developed these haplogroups much faster. According you, more like after 15,000 year from leaving Africa. I say more like 30,000 years after ooa. These were not Eurasians migrating back into African and then leaving into the Middle East. They also did not go to Africa and then turn back around. There was thousands of years of back and forth between Africa, Middle East and the southern Far East region for thousands of years before the ice started to melt. Like I said before, you don't take into account all factors of that time period because your brain isn't capable of doing so this you lack the ability to see the truth.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21181 May 2, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't becoming anything. Mideasterns at that time were a lot like the African people of that time. Like many scholars say, at that time the viewed these lands as one. The land was much different and getting from the Levant to Africa and then back wasn't difficult. To them that would be considered the same land. The mideasterns are not well known of ancient times. They aren't the same people. Especially when talking about the first mid easterns ever. What's amusing is you and your people telling history, leaving in important facts that really tell the truth and when people are enlighten enough to see the discrepancies, now we don't understand simple things. We understood that your skeletal cranial research was bull but we were told we were stupid to think that. We were told we were stupid for believing in ooa. We were told we were stupid for claiming conspiracies against black people with the destruction of Egyptian architect. We were told we were stupid for thinking Egypt was a black African nation. In all these cases your Eurocentric people were wrong and you think your right now??? Gimme a break.
Yes, the Natufians became more and more physically like Mideasterners because of mixing! And ultimately they were absorbed by the Mideasterners.

Mideasterners of type J, not Africans. They'd been in the Mideast for a long time. Descendants of OOA migrants. Many of them looked like the Syrians, Iraqis, Jews and Saudis of today.

You're babbling. You afrosupremacists use cranial measurements when you think they suit your purpose.

Who told you all this? I don't recall anyone proposing OOA until it was confirmed genetically.

The facts about the Natufians are as I state them. You don't even know what you're arguing. And making the Mideasterners black, LOL!!! Absurd. Trying to make J African... this all just shows how little you really know.
Anonymous

Munster, IN

#21182 May 2, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
doesn't the J2haplogroup originate with Natufians of Africa
I where saw the J2 haplogroup originate with Natufians of Africa. Who else here has heard this
Anonymous

Munster, IN

#21183 May 2, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
2000 years ago??? There are artifact remains, pottery, arrow heads that are found. Most of the human remain are found outside of Jerusalem and are thought not to be Jewish nor Hebrew findings. You think people aren't aware of the truth but the scientific community has never claimed to find remains of Hebrews ever. Cut the lies. The Hebrew Israelites and their ancestors were definitely black African in origin.
wasn't the land known as Israel once a part of Africa territory thousands of years ago, under the rule Queen Hatshepsut
Anonymous

Munster, IN

#21184 May 2, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok and j2 originated amongst Afroasiatic people around 25-20,000 bce in the Middle East. 25-20,000 years ago the people of the Middle East were black and brown people. There were no whites except for the Neanderthals. Also e1b1 was spreading from Africa to Europe in waves around these times. This means East Africans were all over the Middle East with no whites to be found. J2 originated amongst black people fool.
oh, I just saw this....thanks for the confirmation
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21185 May 2, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, I just saw this....thanks for the confirmation
No problem
Anonymous

Munster, IN

#21186 May 2, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
The Canadians produce reality? Yea right you need to face reality. Your people were non existent up until a certain time in history while African have been here since the beginning. That's reality.
not to dwell on race to much, but don't most white scientists agree that man first arose from Africa. Gosh, I don't see how that can be viewed as "racist". We all had to come from somewhere.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21187 May 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Natufians became more and more physically like Mideasterners because of mixing! And ultimately they were absorbed by the Mideasterners.
Mideasterners of type J, not Africans. They'd been in the Mideast for a long time. Descendants of OOA migrants. Many of them looked like the Syrians, Iraqis, Jews and Saudis of today.
You're babbling. You afrosupremacists use cranial measurements when you think they suit your purpose.
Who told you all this? I don't recall anyone proposing OOA until it was confirmed genetically.
The facts about the Natufians are as I state them. You don't even know what you're arguing. And making the Mideasterners black, LOL!!! Absurd. Trying to make J African... this all just shows how little you really know.
No many of them looked like Syrians, Iraqis, Jews and Saudis of today. They were a completely different looking people. They were Afroasiatic people. The people resembled the subsaharan Africans, East Africans, aboriginal types, Dravidian types and southern Arabics of today. They were an Afroasiatic people. Europe was not involved therefore they were not Eurasian.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21188 May 2, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
wasn't the land known as Israel once a part of Africa territory thousands of years ago, under the rule Queen Hatshepsut
It was a part of the Egyptian territories as well as thought to be included in Africa by the ancient people of 30-10,000 bce
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21189 May 2, 2014
*not many
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21190 May 2, 2014
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/LIxNcu1qYdY
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#21191 May 3, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I where saw the J2 haplogroup originate with Natufians of Africa. Who else here has heard this
NOPE LOOK AT THIS DNA MAP:
www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.sh...
Africans HAVE NO HAPLOGROUP J2
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#21192 May 3, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://youtu.be/LIxNcu1qYdY
THEY HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA or ISRAELITE DNA! INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people LOOK NOTHING LIKE THEM!!!!
IRAQI JEWS from THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#21193 May 3, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
No many of them looked like Syrians, Iraqis, Jews and Saudis of today. They were a completely different looking people. They were Afroasiatic people. The people resembled the subsaharan Africans, East Africans, aboriginal types, Dravidian types and southern Arabics of today. They were an Afroasiatic people. Europe was not involved therefore they were not Eurasian.
Um..... HAPLOGROUP G is 30000 years old Haplogroup J is 22000 years old! The people in the ancient MIDDLE EAST carried these Haplogroups and LOOKED EXACTLY like their MODERN DESCENDANTS!
Middle Eastern people went into EUROPE (8000-4000)CARRYING INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN DNA and were SNOW WHITE LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE TODAYS MODERN EUROPEANS!
HAPLOGROUPS definitely play a HUGE part in race! Africans DO NOT have Haplogroup G or J!
www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.sh...
APART FROM THE NATUFIANS THERE ARE NO ANCIENT AFRICAN SKULLS IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR EUROPE! Prove me wrong??????
THE VERY FIRST MODERN MAN in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East was CROMAGNON 40000 years ago! INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people and Europeans LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HIM:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21194 May 3, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
It funny that every thing is Eurasian to you. It just proves you are an Eurocentic liar and racist.
You halfwitted racist rat. I'm no Eurocentric. That is a word you use when you lose every argument. You have no knowledge, so whine, Eurocentric, Eurocentric, Eurocentric, like the bitxh you are.

Eurasians were the OOA descendants. That includes Mideasterners, Berbers, Europeans, Indians, Native Americans, East Asians, etc.

Too bad if that gives you little fits of insecurity, racist rat.

Now post some more afrosupremacist nonsense so I can laugh at you again.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21195 May 3, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I where saw the J2 haplogroup originate with Natufians of Africa. Who else here has heard this
That is incorrect. You obviously know nothing about this topic.

J2 is Mideastern. It comes from J. It's sister clade is J1. Eurasian!

African Y-DNA is either A, B or E.

What you've “heard” doesn't mean dooky, fool. Try reading real academic material instead of afrosupremacist websites written by racist nitwits.

And guess what? YOU ARE NOT A HEBREW!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21196 May 3, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a part of the Egyptian territories as well as thought to be included in Africa by the ancient people of 30-10,000 bce
LOL!!! Do you have any words from people of that time period? Since they had no writing, you could not. Therefore, as usual, you are babbling nonsense, dropout.

Egypt ruled part of the Mideast for a short time. That doesn't make it Africa.

Britain ruled Nigeria, so I suppose Nigeria is part of the British Isles!

What an ASS you are, dropout!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21197 May 3, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
No many of them looked like Syrians, Iraqis, Jews and Saudis of today. They were a completely different looking people. They were Afroasiatic people. The people resembled the subsaharan Africans, East Africans, aboriginal types, Dravidian types and southern Arabics of today. They were an Afroasiatic people. Europe was not involved therefore they were not Eurasian.
You're beyond stupid.

The Pleistocene Mideasterners were of type J, looked like Mideasterners today, were not Africans, fool.

There is no such thing as “Afroasiatic people”, dropout! That is a LANGUAGE category.

They did not resemble Africans. They were Eurasians, meaning offspring of OOA migrants. This has nothing to do with Europe. The continent is called EURASIA.

DAMN, you're stupid!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21198 May 3, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does 50,000 years have to do with distance from Africa? Are you serious??? Now your equating how long it took a haplogroup to develop with their distance from Africa??? 50,000 years after ooa??? How did you get that number? According to your punctuated equilibrium theory, they would have developed these haplogroups much faster. According you, more like after 15,000 year from leaving Africa. I say more like 30,000 years after ooa. These were not Eurasians migrating back into African and then leaving into the Middle East. They also did not go to Africa and then turn back around. There was thousands of years of back and forth between Africa, Middle East and the southern Far East region for thousands of years before the ice started to melt. Like I said before, you don't take into account all factors of that time period because your brain isn't capable of doing so this you lack the ability to see the truth.
You're babbling again, dropout.

It was about 50k yrs ago that OOA occurred, get it, moron?

MY punctuated equilibrium theory? LOL... It is Stephen Jay Gould's theory, actually, and the evidence supports it.

What you say doesn't matter, since you're an ignorant gurgling clown.

You need to shut the F up, fool. You prance around like you know something, but I have real knowledge of these matters and know just what a foolish joke you are.

There was movement between the 2 continents but it was not constant, it was sporadic, dependent on climate. The Natufian are an example of such movement. The Eurasians who went into the Maghreb 30k bp are another. Africans going through Yemen into southern Arabia are another.

The fact remains, the Mideasterners weren't African or “black”, and you're not a Moorish Chinese Hebrew Viking Olmec, dropout.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21199 May 3, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, I just saw this....thanks for the confirmation
His clownish dropout BS confirms nothing, you fool. That moron knows nothing of this material. He repeats nonsense he reads on afrosupremacist nutjob websites. If you want to remain ignorant, keep reading his posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min SOS 1,419,169
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 2 min Michel Montvert 1,702
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 3 min lola 19
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 11 min 2 Dogs 6
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 16 min lola 514
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 17 min Sheriff Joe 529 353
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 26 min Michel Montvert 241
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 52 min Grubenstahben 18
More from around the web