I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21039 Apr 30, 2014
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/8q0FMF_5Ytc

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21040 Apr 30, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://youtu.be/8q0FMF_5Ytc
Where do these fringe nuts get off thinking they can reconstruct history while ignoring real historical methodology and facts?

Wow, I feel insecure, so I'm going to rearrange reality so that I'm the King of the Universe and my people the only real humans.

LOL at all these Moors-Bey.

So desperate... so self-loathing... so bent and twisted by white racism.

What is needed here is a brigade of psychologists to straighten you nuts out.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21041 Apr 30, 2014
African AE wrote:
All Jews of the Middle East ARE NOT RELATED TO SAUDI ARABS but to Kurds,Syrians,Lebanese and Iraqis!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews
Yes. Afrosupremacist fruitcakes can't grasp some basic facts about the Mideast and its people.

Haplotype J---in the Mideast, descendant of IJ, I being that of the Cro-Magnon who went into Europe and adjacent Asia.

J is split into J1 and J2. J1 is the type of Arabia. It has been there for a LONG time, indicating that the J1 people are the original Arabians (Arabs). Not E-type Africans, who migrated in and mixed much more recently.

J2 is the type of the northern Mideast: Mesopotamia and the Levant, and has spread into adjacent regions, including Europe, the Maghreb, Iran, etc.

Yes, the Jews are indigenous to the Levant. And Arabs to Arabia. They are not recent immigrants who replaced E Africans in those regions!

A basic education in anthropology is called for, for these Afrofruitcakes.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21042 Apr 30, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS!
Samaritans have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
The Jews FROM THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH WHO NEVER RETURNED TO ISRAEL:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...
There are plenty more Jews who have lied thousands of years in the Middle East:
More Mizrahi Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Jews
Paintings done by ancient Syrian Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
Jews carry Haplogroup J,G,EM34/35, an indigenous Middle Eastern subclave of R1a! None of these Haplogroups are INDIGENOUS TO AFRICA!
Forensic Experts RECREATE THE ANCIENT HEBREWS:
www.timesogisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
The ancient Jews were Caucasian Eurasians and looked exactly like their descendants!
Let's get this understood because you seem to be lacking true understanding of history. Jews are European. They are not Semitic. They are a fictional people made up to make claims of lands that do not belong to them. Haplogroups are nothing. In the past month there has been much study on modern haplogroups and they do not provide accurate proof of anyone's ancestors. Like I said, the Dutch have more j haplogroup in their DNA than most Southern Europeans and they are not Semitic at all. Haplogroups mean nothing. If it means something, your European scientific community has yet to figure it out. Nevertheless these haplogroups provide not ancestral means. Through more extensive research I have found that the majority of your European research are just lies to keep this European power which is very new, in control. Just about all the history you claim is false. Buddy... Just because you folks write some bull crap down on a piece of paper or tablet doesn't mean it's factual. All it means it is his story. Whose story? Europe's story but not world history. Your people tell lies. The conjure up stories and historical events that really never happened to gain supremacy. No black Israelites in Israel you say??? Well Donald Sterling seems to disagree. He seems to know that Israel which he claims is his native land has black Jews and white Jews. He also knows that the black Jews are treated like dogs. So much for being morally good people. You see while your leaders have you brainwashed, making you think you come from this prestigious noble people of Europe, you never took the time to question what's right in front of your face....
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21043 Apr 30, 2014
You should ask yourself, why are there moors on many European coats of arms, then you should ask yourself why these moors on these European coats of arms are depicted as black people if they were Arabic. Then you should ask yourself, if they were black then why are they so desperate to change these moors history from being black to being Arabic or Eurasian. Then you must ask, if they were Arabic and Eurasian which according to you are relatives of Europeans, why would the moors sign a treaty of peace in the 1700's with the European nations over America. Why would Europe have a problem with the moors ruling them, go to war with them and hate them so much but yet exact hatred towards a people who according to you never really encountered eachother until much recent times in history. We are talking about the same people whom today, America and Europe love to protect....lmao those are your people invading ancient peoples land. They just got there very recently and all this haplogroup Mumbo jumbo is to pull a shroud over our heads. Everyday and all types of events open my eyes to the truth about your people.... You don't even know or understand why you hate people with darkskin. You wouldn't because you don't know the truth. Let me be the first to tell you boy, your people were our slaves. Moabites, kushites and many others were extent groups of the moorish people who ruled over your ancient people. They even ruled over some of their own people. This is why you see Egypt enslaving their Ethiopian brothers. We committed sins against your people and have also taught your people. You hate us just for those reasons and only your world leaders understand know of these facts while you were brainwashed into thinking your history to be true to give you strength as a people. Dig deep into your culture and you will see our hand prints all over the place. Go ahead... Ask yourself and research about the moor families that are documented in Europe. Their nobility and how they taught your people to be of a noble class.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21044 Apr 30, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do these fringe nuts get off thinking they can reconstruct history while ignoring real historical methodology and facts?
Wow, I feel insecure, so I'm going to rearrange reality so that I'm the King of the Universe and my people the only real humans.
LOL at all these Moors-Bey.
So desperate... so self-loathing... so bent and twisted by white racism.
What is needed here is a brigade of psychologists to straighten you nuts out.
What is needed is the truth and for your scholars to finally let it out. They have the documents....

http://www.dralimelbey.com/uploads/1/3/5/9/13...

Your emblems show the proof:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

Take a look at it. Question it. Trust me it's there for a reason. The moors are on these coats of arms and emblems during medieval times for a reason. There is nothing desperate about wanting to know why there are so many black faces on European representation when at the current time, Europeans hate blacks so much. Hate em so much but don't even know why. I mean you know why the Jews don't like nazis but we can't even say that's hatred, they collaborate all the time with each other. We know why the Russians and the Americans don't like each other, hell they have been performing espionage against one another for decades but for some reason, these black people all across the world that you claim never had any dominion over anyone but themselves, never took whites for slaves nor did they slaughter whites in any historical wars but yet they are hated until they are breed out of existence. Doesn't seem like a hatred of superiority but of inferiority. A hatred I see brewing amongst blacks in America all the time... You people are scarred and don't even know it. We aren't reconstructing history for your people cannot tell our history. Especially when your story is fabricated and that is all it is, your story.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21045 Apr 30, 2014
African AE wrote:
All Jews of the Middle East ARE NOT RELATED TO SAUDI ARABS but to Kurds,Syrians,Lebanese and Iraqis!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews
All these people you just named are not Mizrahi. They are replacement Israelites from the European Jewish nation. There were no Jews in ancient times there was Israel and there was judea. These people were the Afroasiatic people of that time and regardless of haplogroup identification, these people were of black African decent.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21046 Apr 30, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
What is needed is the truth and for your scholars to finally let it out. They have the documents....
http://www.dralimelbey.com/uploads/1/3/5/9/13...
Your emblems show the proof:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
Take a look at it. Question it. Trust me it's there for a reason. The moors are on these coats of arms and emblems during medieval times for a reason. There is nothing desperate about wanting to know why there are so many black faces on European representation when at the current time, Europeans hate blacks so much. Hate em so much but don't even know why. I mean you know why the Jews don't like nazis but we can't even say that's hatred, they collaborate all the time with each other. We know why the Russians and the Americans don't like each other, hell they have been performing espionage against one another for decades but for some reason, these black people all across the world that you claim never had any dominion over anyone but themselves, never took whites for slaves nor did they slaughter whites in any historical wars but yet they are hated until they are breed out of existence. Doesn't seem like a hatred of superiority but of inferiority. A hatred I see brewing amongst blacks in America all the time... You people are scarred and don't even know it. We aren't reconstructing history for your people cannot tell our history. Especially when your story is fabricated and that is all it is, your story.
Your discourse is rife with afrosupremacist mythology but not many facts.

That argument about depictions of black Moors is weak. The almoravides and almohades were mostly black. There are your black Moors. The black Moors were W Africans, like Fulani, Soninke, etc. The Moors of Morocco and Algeria were Berbers, not black. Some were Arabs.

Europeans hated Moors because they were oppressors and parasites, vicious pirates who slaved and exploited Europeans!

You're not reconstructing anyone's history. You're performing a great disservice to anyone interested in African history by propagating ridiculous racist myths which scare people away from studying Africa.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21047 Apr 30, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get this understood because you seem to be lacking true understanding of history. Jews are European. They are not Semitic. They are a fictional people made up to make claims of lands that do not belong to them. Haplogroups are nothing. In the past month there has been much study on modern haplogroups and they do not provide accurate proof of anyone's ancestors. Like I said, the Dutch have more j haplogroup in their DNA than most Southern Europeans and they are not Semitic at all. Haplogroups mean nothing. If it means something, your European scientific community has yet to figure it out. Nevertheless these haplogroups provide not ancestral means. Through more extensive research I have found that the majority of your European research are just lies to keep this European power which is very new, in control. Just about all the history you claim is false. Buddy... Just because you folks write some bull crap down on a piece of paper or tablet doesn't mean it's factual. All it means it is his story. Whose story? Europe's story but not world history. Your people tell lies. The conjure up stories and historical events that really never happened to gain supremacy. No black Israelites in Israel you say??? Well Donald Sterling seems to disagree. He seems to know that Israel which he claims is his native land has black Jews and white Jews. He also knows that the black Jews are treated like dogs. So much for being morally good people. You see while your leaders have you brainwashed, making you think you come from this prestigious noble people of Europe, you never took the time to question what's right in front of your face....
With this rap you become evil and worthy of retribution.

The Jews are Hebrews. Their origin is Israel. They are not Europeans.

You have Euro blood, so are you white? Well, the Ashkenazim are not Europeans.

Haplotypes do mean something, and they show ancestry. J is common in Europe because it was brought in by the Neolithic migrants.

Your “extensive research” is online on Egyptsearch, Youtube... all afrosupremacist bulldoodoo.

You're a racist, and as such no less despicable than Sterling or David Duke or any other supremacist racist.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21048 Apr 30, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
All these people you just named are not Mizrahi. They are replacement Israelites from the European Jewish nation. There were no Jews in ancient times there was Israel and there was judea. These people were the Afroasiatic people of that time and regardless of haplogroup identification, these people were of black African decent.
Wrong, racist. The ancient Hebrews were Mideasterners of type J, not Africans.

The word JEW comes from JUDAEA, which is from JUDAH.“Jew” in Castilian is “judío”.

The OT speaks of Jews. Yes, they existed in ancient times.

“regardless of haplotype”??? LOL... you wish, racist.

As a racist, you are the lowest of subhuman filth. I'm making sure SPLC, ADL and other orgs know of you. You will not be left to spew your Nazism in peace.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21049 Apr 30, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Afrosupremacist fruitcakes can't grasp some basic facts about the Mideast and its people.
Haplotype J---in the Mideast, descendant of IJ, I being that of the Cro-Magnon who went into Europe and adjacent Asia.
J is split into J1 and J2. J1 is the type of Arabia. It has been there for a LONG time, indicating that the J1 people are the original Arabians (Arabs). Not E-type Africans, who migrated in and mixed much more recently.
J2 is the type of the northern Mideast: Mesopotamia and the Levant, and has spread into adjacent regions, including Europe, the Maghreb, Iran, etc.
Yes, the Jews are indigenous to the Levant. And Arabs to Arabia. They are not recent immigrants who replaced E Africans in those regions!
A basic education in anthropology is called for, for these Afrofruitcakes.
More bull crap from the corner of shitty lane. You are really not meant to go down this road with me Barros. These haplogroups you keep drooling over have nothing to do with the color of your skin and the features one man posses. These haplogroups instead are a reference to regional similarities in terms of climate and diet over time. As the people migrated and reached new lands, they are differently. As the people traveled to new lands, they were effected differently depending on their location. Some locations supported the elements to sustain a mutation that took place previously in ones land prior to reaching a new home. Some regions didn't and some regions did. This is why y and j are in Europe as well as the Middle East. It isn't because The people of Abraham spread into Europe, the people Europe were already where they were when the Hebrews were a nation. The Ashkenazi were not part of the Hebrew nation. They were in Europe already with their y and j haplogroups living their European lives.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21050 Apr 30, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Your discourse is rife with afrosupremacist mythology but not many facts.
That argument about depictions of black Moors is weak. The almoravides and almohades were mostly black. There are your black Moors. The black Moors were W Africans, like Fulani, Soninke, etc. The Moors of Morocco and Algeria were Berbers, not black. Some were Arabs.
Europeans hated Moors because they were oppressors and parasites, vicious pirates who slaved and exploited Europeans!
You're not reconstructing anyone's history. You're performing a great disservice to anyone interested in African history by propagating ridiculous racist myths which scare people away from studying Africa.
Scare people away from studying Africa??? Like who??? You?? I didn't scare you or anyone like you from studying Africa or it's people who have been travelers of this globe long before your people have known about traveling. Your people are scared to study Africa naturally. In fact, your people would rather Africa stay without history. That way people don't find out that moor symbolism and teachings still exist in your own white European history. Nah you wouldn't want people to know that. You wouldn't want people to know about the symbolism behind the fez of the moors. How in Europe it is also adopted into your emblems and coats of arms. How it is also in American history and symbolism. Nah you wouldn't want to know about the Moroccan flag and it's true meaning. Lmao.... Boy oh boy I am blessed that the creator has given me such insight into the ways of you European snakes. Man the moors of morocco, Algeria were just that, moors. The Arabs and Berbers whom that name Berber was derived from an ancient black tribe of moors were new comers. They were a part of the Muslim conquest into Africa which happened much later. Where are these Arabics and mulattos on your ancient European emblems and coats of arms???? They aren't there. They aren't there because they were not of the noble respectful rulers. Yes you are absolutely correct, the moors were oppressing Europe. Not like Europe oppressed Africa since the moors still taught your people, allowed your people to build and teach themselves, allowed your people to learn how to be noblemen which was their mistake. No but they did not teach you everything which is exactly what the Europeans wanted. They resented that these burnt faced people were smarter and more powerful than them. That's where the hate comes from. They gave your people to much which led to your people conspiring against them and not only change the hands of global power but also re wrote your history. You think while the Greeks were learning from the Egyptians and moors, the rest of Europe was educated as well? Definitely not. Greeks were the only ones that were learning at their time. These Greeks you see in Greece today are also different from those of ancient times. The rest of Europe was living in a very dark cloud and still lived in barbaric tribes hence Conan the barbarian legend which was a fictional reference to a land north of Greece. Hyperborea. These same barbarians had been barbarians since they were able to come out of their caves around 10,000 bc all the way up until the roman empires beginnings. You ever wonder why your civilized nations spread from the south to the north? Starting with the Greeks and finally reaching England and the Viking nations finally becoming civilized. This is because that is the the direction the knowledge came from. The south. And what's south of Europe??? Africa.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21051 Apr 30, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
The word JEW comes from JUDAEA, which is from JUDAH.“Jew” in Castilian is “judío”.
As a racist, you are the lowest of subhuman filth. I'm making sure SPLC, ADL and other orgs know of you. You will not be left to spew your Nazism in peace.
Wrong the Hebrews were Afroasiatic who had a haplogroup that is parallel to the region they dwelt. If j was the haplogroup of that time then that's what they had but regardless it made no difference of what they looked like as the haplogroups do not define your physical features. The sooner you grasp that, the smarter you will become. There are studies all over that confirm that haplogroups do not define the people rather it defines the effect a particular region had on a group of people internally. This means that 10 people can have haplogroup j in there genes but because of DNA traits passed down specifically, this means that one can have blonde hair, one can have blues eyes, one can have darkskin, one can have light skin, some can have thick noses while others have prominent noses. Some can have thick lips while others have narrow lips yet all sharing a common haplogroup because of them living in the same region or like region. As they multiplied would they notice their differences?? Yes. Would they associate with eachother accordingly??? Of course. Sounds like the beginning of diversity to me and that's exactly what happened when ooa began. They all came from a common ancestor. They moved. Over thousands of years as they multiplied and decreased in numbers, alleles effected them more and in a dynamic nature. With these dynamic differences, people chose to associate with like kind thus giving birth to diversity in numbers but guess what some still have the same haplogroups. I wonder why??? You guys are stupid.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21052 Apr 30, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
With this rap you become evil and worthy of retribution.
The Jews are Hebrews. Their origin is Israel. They are not Europeans.
You have Euro blood, so are you white? Well, the Ashkenazim are not Europeans.
Haplotypes do mean something, and they show ancestry. J is common in Europe because it was brought in by the Neolithic migrants.
Your “extensive research” is online on Egyptsearch, Youtube... all afrosupremacist bulldoodoo.
You're a racist, and as such no less despicable than Sterling or David Duke or any other supremacist racist.
Your dumb as hell... I am not white because before my mother could conceive me, it was being breed out of me idiot. Not because of my haplogroup fool. Pay attention you slow ass illiterate loser my great grandmother was a black woman with a small amount of Taino. She had my grandfather with a French men. He is the one who is 50% French not me. He had children with a black woman which bore my mother. She had no white in her. She was pure African. The white boy in me is being washed away before I even come. So now my mother who only has a small amount of Caucasian has me with a black man. You see the point?? Of course I'm not white. I'm not Ameridian either. I am just as African as many Africans today. Through all of this journey to birthing me, my ancestors haplogroup has changed tremendously from the traditional African mans haplogroup, so does that make me something other than a black man??? No you dumb ass. So who is saying that the Ashkenazis origins is in Israel? Them? You? European opinions pulled from someone's ass??? Not enough for me buddy. Don't believe it at all. J is common where it is because it was brought in may be correct but they still are not the same people and the J in Europe is not apart of the same gene sequence as the Middle East and this dispersal happened long before Jesus and the Hebrews left Israel. Cut the crap boy and wake up. I am no racist. I don't have whites or any other group of people. Use your psychological rendering skills on someone less intelligent as I know who I am and just because I am pointing out Europe's treachery against the world doesn't mean I'm a racist. Stating facts that are more than evident.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21053 Apr 30, 2014
And yes I do watch YouTube lectures and read pages that site African scholars. They also give reference to this info and I go to the library to find these books as well. Go to the library and find the books. Some of them are written by your so called European elite scholars. Scholars that present much controversy with Eurocentric historical documents. Understand this boy, I don't take everything your people say and stamp it. I like to question things and that seems to be your problem. A problem Europeans have with everyone since it can throw a monkey wrench in their political control. It should be understood that their is no faith in your history over here as again it is his story. His being your ancestor Japheth.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21054 Apr 30, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Same ole barros.... Here we go with the threats. what you don't realize is even if you had that type of pull which we all know you don't since you've been stating that you have it since we were discussing where lions were indigenous to and nothing has happened yet. Don't you get tired of pulling your little bytch card??? Nah well I guess you wear it well. The fact that you get so belligerent over others views of history just shows how immature and wrong you know you are. Grow up
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#21055 Apr 30, 2014
Typo: and what you don't realize is even if you had pull with these organizations, I'd gladly tell them how I feel. If love to do so. Maybe you can introduce me someday.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21056 Apr 30, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
More bull crap from the corner of shitty lane. You are really not meant to go down this road with me Barros. These haplogroups you keep drooling over have nothing to do with the color of your skin and the features one man posses. These haplogroups instead are a reference to regional similarities in terms of climate and diet over time. As the people migrated and reached new lands, they are differently. As the people traveled to new lands, they were effected differently depending on their location. Some locations supported the elements to sustain a mutation that took place previously in ones land prior to reaching a new home. Some regions didn't and some regions did. This is why y and j are in Europe as well as the Middle East. It isn't because The people of Abraham spread into Europe, the people Europe were already where they were when the Hebrews were a nation. The Ashkenazi were not part of the Hebrew nation. They were in Europe already with their y and j haplogroups living their European lives.
You're in no position to lecture me about haplotypes. They do indicate origins. You Afrosupremacists don't like them because they are always skunking your idiotic theories.

You think Y and mtDNA haplotypes change with environment? LOL!!! You haven't even graduated highschool.

No, fool, J came into Europe from the Mideast. You cannot call the J people “Abrahamic” as this was many millenia before Abraham.

Y people? No such thing. LOL!!! You're a CLOWN! Y is the name of the category of DNA, not one of its types. The last alphabetic letter used for Y-DNA is T.

The Ashkenazim (Hebrew plurals end with -im) were Jews (Hebrews) who migrated into the provinces of the Roman Empire, mostly after being ethnically cleansed from Judaea by the Romans.

Your attempts to deny their identity constitute a racist crime. Crime doesn't pay.

(You're white.)

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21057 Apr 30, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>

---gibberish deleted to make room---

They were a part of the Muslim conquest into Africa which happened much later. Where are these Arabics and mulattos on your ancient European emblems and coats of arms???? They aren't there. They aren't there because they were not of the noble respectful rulers. Yes you are absolutely correct, the moors were oppressing Europe. Not like Europe oppressed Africa since the moors still taught your people, allowed your people to build and teach themselves, allowed your people to learn how to be noblemen which was their mistake. No but they did not teach you everything which is exactly what the Europeans wanted. They resented that these burnt faced people were smarter and more powerful than them. That's where the hate comes from. They gave your people to much which led to your people conspiring against them and not only change the hands of global power but also re wrote your history. You think while the Greeks were learning from the Egyptians and moors, the rest of Europe was educated as well? Definitely not. Greeks were the only ones that were learning at their time. These Greeks you see in Greece today are also different from those of ancient times. The rest of Europe was living in a very dark cloud and still lived in barbaric tribes hence Conan the barbarian legend which was a fictional reference to a land north of Greece. Hyperborea. These same barbarians had been barbarians since they were able to come out of their caves around 10,000 bc all the way up until the roman empires beginnings. You ever wonder why your civilized nations spread from the south to the north? Starting with the Greeks and finally reaching England and the Viking nations finally becoming civilized. This is because that is the the direction the knowledge came from. The south. And what's south of Europe??? Africa.
You're not very bright so I have to explain everything to you. I was thinking of black students studying Africa. Those inclined toward real academic studies are put off by you Afrosupremacists making foolishness of the topic.
Since all humans have a common ancestry, then everyone was travelling or whatever at the same time, weren't they?
The Creator does not impart racism, fool. You got your thinking from demons.
Wrong about the Berbers too. Their ancestors going back 30k years are proven to be Eurasians. This is so well known to archaeology that it is a JOKE for you to pretend otherwise.
The Moors taught nothing. The knowledge brought into Spain was mostly Greek, and the scholars were Jews. The Moors were pirates and rapists, oh yes, and slavers.
LOL... your story is like a comic book, so it is appropriate that you mention Conan. Hyperboreans! LOL!!!
No, fool, SE Europe was civilized before Egypt. Civilization started there along rivers, where farming was most productive. It had nothing to do with Africa.
You know nothing, and are becoming more of a racist piece of crap the more you study Egyptsearch and other Afrosupremacist BS sites.
Best correct yourself, ese. White boy.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#21058 Apr 30, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong the Hebrews were Afroasiatic who had a haplogroup that is parallel to the region they dwelt. If j was the haplogroup of that time then that's what they had but regardless it made no difference of what they looked like as the haplogroups do not define your physical features. The sooner you grasp that, the smarter you will become. There are studies all over that confirm that haplogroups do not define the people rather it defines the effect a particular region had on a group of people internally. This means that 10 people can have haplogroup j in there genes but because of DNA traits passed down specifically, this means that one can have blonde hair, one can have blues eyes, one can have darkskin, one can have light skin, some can have thick noses while others have prominent noses. Some can have thick lips while others have narrow lips yet all sharing a common haplogroup because of them living in the same region or like region. As they multiplied would they notice their differences?? Yes. Would they associate with eachother accordingly??? Of course. Sounds like the beginning of diversity to me and that's exactly what happened when ooa began. They all came from a common ancestor. They moved. Over thousands of years as they multiplied and decreased in numbers, alleles effected them more and in a dynamic nature. With these dynamic differences, people chose to associate with like kind thus giving birth to diversity in numbers but guess what some still have the same haplogroups. I wonder why??? You guys are stupid.
I would like to have you speak before an anthropology class as an example of why one should NOT attempt to learn science from the internet. You would be laughed at, of course.

The traits you mention evolved when groups of people moved into new environments. They were all together, they didn't “choose” each other based on appearance! LOL!!!

You know nothing about this topic, and it shows.

You're white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Henry 1,433,576
MSNBC: Trump won 5 min dcool 109
Black Men Should Encourage black women to mix (Jan '16) 7 min Dinie 81
Another brother shot 11 min dcool 28
To Tiki Tiki AKA Marcus Washington 13 min CarMiYana Carmiana 6
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 14 min dcool 7,423
News 1936 Olympians receive overdue recognition at W... 17 min Oh No You Di-nt 2
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 19 min dcool 304
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Operator13 48,994
IR at the walmart 3 hr FABULICIOUS 88
More from around the web