I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
joe

Morrisville, VT

#20179 Jan 30, 2014
that's right lance, ancient Egyptians were black. and in biblical times they had white jew slaves.
that's right, Africans had white slaves from Jerusalem long before whites ever enslaved blacks.
so quit your freaking pissing and moaning and own your failures and shortcomings and quit blaming whitey
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#20180 Jan 30, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, as always, boy.
A mixture of sapiens phenotypes? LOL... bull.
There is no evidence for physical features of denisova or neandertalensis being inherited by modern people.
Andamanese have their color because of habitat, not because of ancestry.
Dumb ass.
Who said anything about Neanderthal or denisovan features??? I said they don't have their DNA. There skin color was black before they came to India and it remained black because India also provides an environment for darkskin.. Had they had admixture from other phenotypes like the Caucasians, Japanese, Koreans, they would be lighter which is the case for most Of India and the Middle East dumb ass bytch.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20181 Jan 31, 2014
Rameses III wrote:
<quoted text>
A. RE: "So much for ancient Egypt being black only"
It is really logical to assume that there were "Fair-skinned" people around back then (IN black AFRICA) when DNA has (now) further proven that people (and mainly Euros) became fair / "White" well AFTER they left Africa?
New DNA evidence from a few days ago: DNA results show Europeans were dark-skinned (with African genes) until much more recently than previously thought.
< http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/01/... ;
< http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment... ;
"Scientists have shed light on what ancient Europeans looked like. It has surprised scientists, who thought that the early inhabitants of Europe were fair...
But while his eyes were blue, his genes reveal that his hair was black or brown and
***his skin was dark***...This was a result that was unexpected," said Dr Lalueza-Fox.
...Scientists had thought the first Europeans became fair soon after they left Africa and moved to the continent about 45,000 years ago.... It is obvious that this is not the case, because this guy has been in Europe for 40,000 years and he still has dark skin....Study leader Professor Carles Lalueza-Fox, from the Institute of Evolutionary Biology in Barcelona, said: "The biggest surprise was to discover that this individual possessed African versions in the genes that determine the light pigmentation of the current Europeans, which indicates that he had dark skin..."
B. re: RED HAIR and "There were a lot of white Eurasians who lived in ancient Egypt"
Again, in light of recent DNA findings, we know that this simply can't be true. Review the recent findings and reexamine the validity of your statement from a scientific point of view vs. a "heart's desire."
From your article: "...Interestingly, the mummy's gray hair had been died red, and indeed, modern technology has proven that in his youth he was a red head, which was also not a common trait of ancient Egyptians < http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/rames... ;
The key here in your article is: "red head...not a common trait of ancient Egyptians..."
Plus, you do know that many (dark skinned) Africans have red hair, right? As a matter of fact, I have a lot of red heads in my own family and my children are also red heads. We have admixtures, but we are mainly Yoruba (with the exact same paternal DNA as Ram. III) and Madagasy (maternally), by the way. So,(dark skinned) Africans can and do have red hair WITHOUT Euro admixtures. As the article mentions, it is not a common trait, but we do have it.
C. "DNA taken from Ramesses 11 hair, SHOWS HE WAS A WHITE MAN"
Please direct me to the DNA evidence that shows that he was White-skinned, as we know that having red hair is not exclusive to "Whites."
Dark skin DOES NOT MEAN BLACK!!!! DNA was taken from Ramesses 11 hair and SHOWED HE WAS A WHITE RED HAIRED MAN IN HIS YOUTH!!!! LOOK AT HIS HAIR:
www.documentingreality.com/f10/ramesses-ii-eg...
THAT IS NOT BLACK HAIR AT ALL!!!!! Seti 1 his father also was a WHITE MAN WITH RED HAIR! Afronazis cant bear the fact there were white people in ancient Egypt!!!!!
White man builds the Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20182 Jan 31, 2014
Rameses III wrote:
RE: "And YOU are not a Hebrew!"
I don't know what he his, nor do I know why you made an issue out of stating this to begin with, but I do know that the (black-skinned) LEMBA people ARE Hebrew and have more Cohenim DNA than others tested:
< http://youtu.be/WgUSdzdROkQ> ;
I also know that DNA proves that Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European and mainly converts: < http://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-je... ;
YOUVE BEEN SMACKED WHACKED AND KICKED IN THE BALLS! Latest research on Ashkenazi Jews show that they carry a subclave of Haplogroup R1a THAT IS ONLY FOUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST not in Europe or Asia! THEREFOR ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE REAL JEWS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST!!!! Also they carry the Levite Haplogroup which shows with definite certainty they are RELATED TO THE ISRAELITES!
www.kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2013/12/ashkenazi...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20183 Jan 31, 2014
Rameses III wrote:
<quoted text>
A. RE: "So much for ancient Egypt being black only"
It is really logical to assume that there were "Fair-skinned" people around back then (IN black AFRICA) when DNA has (now) further proven that people (and mainly Euros) became fair / "White" well AFTER they left Africa?
New DNA evidence from a few days ago: DNA results show Europeans were dark-skinned (with African genes) until much more recently than previously thought.
< http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/01/... ;
< http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment... ;
"Scientists have shed light on what ancient Europeans looked like. It has surprised scientists, who thought that the early inhabitants of Europe were fair...
But while his eyes were blue, his genes reveal that his hair was black or brown and
***his skin was dark***...This was a result that was unexpected," said Dr Lalueza-Fox.
...Scientists had thought the first Europeans became fair soon after they left Africa and moved to the continent about 45,000 years ago.... It is obvious that this is not the case, because this guy has been in Europe for 40,000 years and he still has dark skin....Study leader Professor Carles Lalueza-Fox, from the Institute of Evolutionary Biology in Barcelona, said: "The biggest surprise was to discover that this individual possessed African versions in the genes that determine the light pigmentation of the current Europeans, which indicates that he had dark skin..."
B. re: RED HAIR and "There were a lot of white Eurasians who lived in ancient Egypt"
Again, in light of recent DNA findings, we know that this simply can't be true. Review the recent findings and reexamine the validity of your statement from a scientific point of view vs. a "heart's desire."
From your article: "...Interestingly, the mummy's gray hair had been died red, and indeed, modern technology has proven that in his youth he was a red head, which was also not a common trait of ancient Egyptians < http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/rames... ;
The key here in your article is: "red head...not a common trait of ancient Egyptians..."
Plus, you do know that many (dark skinned) Africans have red hair, right? As a matter of fact, I have a lot of red heads in my own family and my children are also red heads. We have admixtures, but we are mainly Yoruba (with the exact same paternal DNA as Ram. III) and Madagasy (maternally), by the way. So,(dark skinned) Africans can and do have red hair WITHOUT Euro admixtures. As the article mentions, it is not a common trait, but we do have it.
C. "DNA taken from Ramesses 11 hair, SHOWS HE WAS A WHITE MAN"
Please direct me to the DNA evidence that shows that he was White-skinned, as we know that having red hair is not exclusive to "Whites."
Um...that dark skin man with blue eyes is only 7000 years old which is not that long ago! He could have come from Africa and interbred with Europeans! He doesnt look anything like a Ngroid!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#20184 Jan 31, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Dark skin DOES NOT MEAN BLACK!!!! DNA was taken from Ramesses 11 hair and SHOWED HE WAS A WHITE RED HAIRED MAN IN HIS YOUTH!!!! LOOK AT HIS HAIR:
THAT IS NOT BLACK HAIR AT ALL!!!!! Seti 1 his father also was a WHITE MAN WITH RED HAIR! Afronazis cant bear the fact there were white people in ancient Egypt!!!!!
Again you show your a complete idiot. Black people have all types of hair. Wavy, straight, corse. It all depends on the region in which they live and plenty of African Americans with small amounts of admixture that have fine or curly hair. They are still black fool. Dark skin, especially in Africa, means your black. That is the defining characteristic of being black. There is no other meaning for it. If anyone with white skin can be called white than anyone with Darkskin is black. I mean you people call the mid easterns who don't have white skin at all white. Most of them have brow skin and you call them white but when someone has very dark skin, they can't be considers black unless other factors are in line??? What a bunch if bull shyt. More white washing from the nazi Eurocentric scum of the earth. Ancient Egyptians= Black People. Cut the hypocritical bull shyt and come back to reality when talking to men boy.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#20185 Jan 31, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...that dark skin man with blue eyes is only 7000 years old which is not that long ago! He could have come from Africa and interbred with Europeans! He doesnt look anything like a Ngroid!
Oh please... Your like a child. You have a "probably" excuse for everything you little punk. Shut up, your lame.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#20186 Jan 31, 2014
Rameses III wrote:
RE: "And YOU are not a Hebrew!"
I don't know what he his, nor do I know why you made an issue out of stating this to begin with, but I do know that the (black-skinned) LEMBA people ARE Hebrew and have more Cohenim DNA than others tested:
< http://youtu.be/WgUSdzdROkQ> ;
I also know that DNA proves that Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European and mainly converts: < http://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-je... ;
Wrong, racist scum. Boy.

The Ashkenazim are Hebrew. The Lemba absorbed some refugees. They were already Lemba before that.

DNA proves that the Ashkenazim came from the Mideast, boy.

Your attempt to erase Jewish identity is a genocidal crime, boy.

A crime for which you will pay, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#20187 Jan 31, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about Neanderthal or denisovan features??? I said they don't have their DNA. There skin color was black before they came to India and it remained black because India also provides an environment for darkskin.. Had they had admixture from other phenotypes like the Caucasians, Japanese, Koreans, they would be lighter which is the case for most Of India and the Middle East dumb ass bytch.
You better watch your mouth, gayboy.

Moron, they migrated in via places further north, and were there long enough to have become even lighter than they already were, since they'd originated in northeast Africa, where people are not as dark as nearer the equator in any case.

Their dark color is due to their environment. You are so ignorant of anthropology that of course you don't grasp this, since you prefer to get your information from the racist cultists on www.afronazisgonewild.com .

Boy.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20188 Jan 31, 2014
Can someone explain to me why there seems to be so many sculptures and mummies showing white people BEFORE Egypt was conquered???? If ancient Egypt was supposedly black only, why are there so many white mummies found?
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegyptb...
Ancient Blue eyed white sculptures:
www.youtube.com/watch...
White man builds Sphinx:
Very white looking man builds the largest pyramid at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/mensje/8480102302/
More white ancient Egyptians:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rahotep_statue.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nofret_statue.jpg
Afronazis have tried to claim that some white sculptures are fakes! I contacted the Egyptian Museum in Cairo and they said THEY DO NOT HAVE FAKES IN THEIR COLLECTIONS!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20189 Jan 31, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please... Your like a child. You have a "probably" excuse for everything you little punk. Shut up, your lame.
Afronazi meltdown LOL
Citizen 1986

UK

#20190 Jan 31, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Dark skin DOES NOT MEAN BLACK!!!! DNA was taken from Ramesses 11 hair and SHOWED HE WAS A WHITE RED HAIRED MAN IN HIS YOUTH!!!! LOOK AT HIS HAIR:
Lol you mean people are described as black because their skin is black. Ramessesii hair wasn't red and you know it, it was dyed red his hair was auburn. If you said he was bi-racial maybe someone might take you serious but white now that's just being stupid.You have a very funny view of the world and you claim you live in SA. SA is an example of a multi cultural country you see a lot of blacks and whites you should know better. But your mind is that of an adolescent you are yet to understand the world. What pharaoh do you think built the sphinx.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20191 Jan 31, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you show your a complete idiot. Black people have all types of hair. Wavy, straight, corse. It all depends on the region in which they live and plenty of African Americans with small amounts of admixture that have fine or curly hair. They are still black fool. Dark skin, especially in Africa, means your black. That is the defining characteristic of being black. There is no other meaning for it. If anyone with white skin can be called white than anyone with Darkskin is black. I mean you people call the mid easterns who don't have white skin at all white. Most of them have brow skin and you call them white but when someone has very dark skin, they can't be considers black unless other factors are in line??? What a bunch if bull shyt. More white washing from the nazi Eurocentric scum of the earth. Ancient Egyptians= Black People. Cut the hypocritical bull shyt and come back to reality when talking to men boy.
Afronazi meltdown....Hmmmm I live in AFRICA!!! People with dark skin are NOT considered black at all! That man looks more WHITE than anything else:
Hell he looks exactly like a swarthy Italian WHO ARE CONSIDERED WHITE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefano_Fiore
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20192 Jan 31, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you mean people are described as black because their skin is black. Ramessesii hair wasn't red and you know it, it was dyed red his hair was auburn. If you said he was bi-racial maybe someone might take you serious but white now that's just being stupid.You have a very funny view of the world and you claim you live in SA. SA is an example of a multi cultural country you see a lot of blacks and whites you should know better. But your mind is that of an adolescent you are yet to understand the world. What pharaoh do you think built the sphinx.
Ankhhaf built the Sphinx!!!! DNA was taken from Ramesses 11 and showed he was a white man with RED HAIR in his youth! Afronazis just cant face the truth! Egypt is very close to the Middle East and Libya! Libyans and Middle Eastern people were painted as light skin on their walls!
VERY WHITE ANKHHAF BUILDS SPHINX:
Citizen 1986

UK

#20193 Jan 31, 2014
African AE wrote:
Can someone explain to me why there seems to be so many sculptures and mummies showing white people BEFORE Egypt was conquered???? If ancient Egypt was supposedly black only, why are there so many white mummies found?
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegyptb...
Ancient Blue eyed white sculptures:
www.youtube.com/watch...
White man builds Sphinx:
Very white looking man builds the largest pyramid at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/mensje/8480102302/
More white ancient Egyptians:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rahotep_statue.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nofret_statue.jpg
Afronazis have tried to claim that some white sculptures are fakes! I contacted the Egyptian Museum in Cairo and they said THEY DO NOT HAVE FAKES IN THEIR COLLECTIONS!!!!
Does statues don't look white WTF is wrong with you.I can fill this whole thread with paintings and statues of your typical black African . Since you believe black Africans can't have narrow nose. You do know people migrated from different regions into West Africa they didn't spring up from the ground. The Hausas in West Africa are the largest Ethnic group and most of them have straight noses,wavy/curly hair and they are black.
Citizen 1986

UK

#20194 Jan 31, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ankhhaf built the Sphinx!!!! DNA was taken from Ramesses 11 and showed he was a white man with RED HAIR in his youth! Afronazis just cant face the truth! Egypt is very close to the Middle East and Libya! Libyans and Middle Eastern people were painted as light skin on their walls!
VERY WHITE ANKHHAF BUILDS SPHINX:
You are a clown you have no idea what you are talking about you are a walking disaster. 1 Ramessesii has no DNA test and his hair was not red. 2 Ankhhaf didnot build the sphinx and I have never heard that before.3. If he was white why did the sphinx look like a typical black man.4.Khafre built the sphinx in the likeness of his father Pharaoh Khufu. You probably got your information from a white supremacy site because every goddam person on earth knows this.
Citizen 1986

UK

#20195 Jan 31, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Afronazi meltdown....Hmmmm I live in AFRICA!!! People with dark skin are NOT considered black at all! That man looks more WHITE than anything else:
Hell he looks exactly like a swarthy Italian WHO ARE CONSIDERED WHITE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefano_Fiore
I doubt if you live in Africa. If you have fairskin you have a name in my country which means white doesn't mean you look like a white man from Europe. It just means your very light or mullato.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#20196 Jan 31, 2014
National Geographic sponsered the DNA testing of Ramesses 11 hair!!! WEEP AFRONAZIS, DNA taken from Ramesses 11 hair SHOWED HE WAS A WHITE MAN WITH RED HAIR IN HIS YOUTH!!!!!!!!!His father Seti 1 ALSO HAD RED HAIR!!!!!
www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/redheaded-pha...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#20197 Jan 31, 2014
No matter how idiot Afronazis try and claim ancient Egypt was black only, EVIDENCE POINTS OTHERWISE! Professor Ceccaldi did a DNA TEST ON Ramesses 11 hair and it was FOUND HE WAS A SNOW WHITE MAN WITH RED HAIR IN HIS YOUTH:

www.beyondthenile.angelfire.com/Seth.html

Afronazis live in a dream world of make belief!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#20198 Jan 31, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a clown you have no idea what you are talking about you are a walking disaster. 1 Ramessesii has no DNA test and his hair was not red. 2 Ankhhaf didnot build the sphinx and I have never heard that before.3. If he was white why did the sphinx look like a typical black man.4.Khafre built the sphinx in the likeness of his father Pharaoh Khufu. You probably got your information from a white supremacy site because every goddam person on earth knows this.
Um....ancient Egyptians were NOT racists! No I dont get any information off any racist sites! Its impossible for ancient Egypt to have been black only when their neighbours on either side of them were light skinned as painted on their ceramics and walls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 8 min Oh No You Di-nt 58
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 46,292
White Men Can't Fight 13 min Truth Hurts 12
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 17 min Redefined 8
White Athiest's answers to BP 25 min Redefined 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Yeah 1,394,924
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 30 min TheOriginalDoby 278
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 3 hr Hillary 32
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr Harrisson 42
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Drilling for the ... 1,307
More from around the web