I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Holytrinitybatma n

United States

#19777 Jan 7, 2014
African AE wrote:
Um..Dumbo, the R1b that Africans carry IS NOT the same R1b as Europeans! Thats why Europeans are white and Africans are black! Hausa DO NOT carry R1b or any other Eurasian DNA!!!! Dream on! WEST AFRICANS HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA!
That is really hilarious for a dumb out twerp. does white come out before black? really hilarious. What is middle easter? uhh a combination of pink slaves and black ?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#19778 Jan 7, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Now this devil is calling PURE AFROASIATIC HAUSA...ARYANS??? LOLl!!!!!!!!!!
R is the haplogroup carried by Aryans, fool.

The Hausa are not pure anything. And there is no “Afroasiatic” DNA, since that language group is spread among various peoples with different DNA.

You are not a Hebrew, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19779 Jan 7, 2014
Holytrinitybatman wrote:
<quoted text> That is really hilarious for a dumb out twerp. does white come out before black? really hilarious. What is middle easter? uhh a combination of pink slaves and black ?
You're obviously completely ignorant of anthropology and genetics.

The Y-haplogroup J is that of the Mideast. J1 in Arabia, J2 in Mesopotamia and Levant, and both have also spread into Europe, N Africa, northeast Africa, Iran, Central Asia, etc.

You're one of the racist ignoramuses who thinks everyone is either “white” or “black”, or a mixture of those two.

Get an education before attempting to discuss these matters, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19780 Jan 7, 2014
Tweaking:

1. repetitive movements associated with drug use.
2.(slang, derived from #1) using meth

LOL!!!

But "tweaking" doesn't mean meth use?

What a moron gaymoney is. Look at him crying due to me posting THREE links confirming that he's an imbecile.

CRY CRY CRY pantyboy!!!
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#19781 Jan 7, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
Tweaking:
1. repetitive movements associated with drug use.
2.(slang, derived from #1) using meth
LOL!!!
But "tweaking" doesn't mean meth use?
What a moron gaymoney is. Look at him crying due to me posting THREE links confirming that he's an imbecile.
CRY CRY CRY pantyboy!!!
Your dumb as shyt boy.... Do you not see the word slang right there? Tweaking being used as a way to say someone is high is slang fool. That's simply what I was saying. Now because your a complete retard and can't grasp that doesn't mean I'm stupid. It just means your illiterate like we have always known. It says it clearly in what you just posted. Slang derived from #1. It's the slang meaning for tweaking that you provide you dumb buffoon. Not the educated definition. Work on your literacy skills buddy. You have a long way to go. I just reposted my post clearly stating that I said tweaking of any drugs is a slang definition. I'll repost it again. Let's see if your dumb ass catches it this time puss boy.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#19782 Jan 7, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
Wow... Your the one bringing the slang meaning up for a word that has a real definition. Tweaking is a real word. Go look it up stupid and you will find out what tweaking means. It's not slang fagg*t. Wow your dumb as shyt. And the slang form doesn't mean your on meth. It means your on any drug. Your tweaking off of anything means your high fool. I know about meth from TV. I don't know about it from my town. Thanks for letting everyone know who you like to hang out with meth boy. Now twerking, twerking is something every straight man would love for a sexy lady to do on him. But this a subject about beautiful women, something you never had and probably never will have you fat ass pig.

Having a problem reading what's been written retard????
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#19783 Jan 7, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
They are going to deny the truth until we gather together, form an excavation group and do some work ourselves. Prove to them that these skulls/skeletons that they have found have been have analyzed incorrectly and the public has been misinformed with lies. I would love to get with a group of brothers and sisters. Real scientist and make a difference in the science community for African Americans and Africa. Create the connection we need with our homeland.
LOL..they already KNOW the truth. Only uneducated trolls here believe on fairy tales
Goldie

Stephenville, TX

#19784 Jan 7, 2014
Ish Tov and African AE are full of shyt
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19785 Jan 8, 2014
http://www.lightstalkers.org/images/show/9236 ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/ ...

http://www.lightstalkers.org/images/show/9241 ...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Andamane ...

Definitely the Africans of asia. This is complete proof that Africans migrated to Asia and became afroasiatic people. They look just like they can be related to an African in Africa right now with small physical features that are different. I see the Asian noise in some. The Asian eyes in others. Everyone has chocolate skin. Thick beaded hair. But all having so called Eurasian DNA. Afroasiatic people...
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19786 Jan 8, 2014
*Asian nose
Tamika

Keswick, Canada

#19787 Jan 8, 2014
Hey everyone the quote below is from the forum "why Pakistani girls love black guys" on topix. Basically it's a bunch of pakis disrespecting us you should see some of the language on this forum. Especially someone called the Bengal 123

Bengal123 | 5 min ago
Iceman83 wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody would talk like that about their husband well no practicing muslim pakistani girl.... for a minute i believed it ... but this last bit confirmed bogus story

She is a fake. What woman wants a black man for a husband anyway? So what if he is Muslim.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19788 Jan 8, 2014
Tamika wrote:
Hey everyone the quote below is from the forum "why Pakistani girls love black guys" on topix. Basically it's a bunch of pakis disrespecting us you should see some of the language on this forum. Especially someone called the Bengal 123
Bengal123 | 5 min ago
Iceman83 wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody would talk like that about their husband well no practicing muslim pakistani girl.... for a minute i believed it ... but this last bit confirmed bogus story
She is a fake. What woman wants a black man for a husband anyway? So what if he is Muslim.
They are just MAD because we ruled over them too and because black men have bigger dycks for their women.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19789 Jan 8, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
They are just MAD because we ruled over them too and because black men have bigger dycks for their women.
LOL!!! Gaymoney, after attempting to identify the ancestry of Eurasian people by looking at trivial traits (nose shape, LOL!!!), but ignoring the DNA which of course is real evidence, and is the basis for my statements.

But then, I'm a scientist and Gaymoney is a dropout.

See what lack of education does to you, kids?

But, now he'll talk about dick which is his favorite topic.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19790 Jan 8, 2014
Goldie wrote:
Ish Tov and African AE are full of shyt
Post links to support your inane assertions.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19791 Jan 8, 2014
I think everyone can see that DNA doesn't determine who and what you look like and me ish tov is confirming that for us. Thanks for the help buddy. To everyone else, if you have Eurasian DNA, black skin, thick corse hair, wide noises, thick lips, I think it would be safe to say that they were once African and have African ancestry. Everyone please be aware that this DNA stuff ils a Plot to displace our people. To eliminate the truth that Africa and Asia were once under African control for thousands of years. They don't want to see that they emerged from us. They don't want us to know that they even learned from us. Eurasian= African migrants who changed genetically to better survive in their environment. Are some Eurasians more closely related to Europeans??? Sure they are. Are most more related to black Africans?,(and I say black Africans because there are white Africans in Northern Africa), of course they are. There was a dominio effect which left a trail. The trail moves across the map in one direction for the most part. They came from us and learned from us. The Adman are proof of this along with the San people.
Tamika

Keswick, Canada

#19792 Jan 8, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
I think everyone can see that DNA doesn't determine who and what you look like and me ish tov is confirming that for us. Thanks for the help buddy. To everyone else, if you have Eurasian DNA, black skin, thick corse hair, wide noises, thick lips, I think it would be safe to say that they were once African and have African ancestry. Everyone please be aware that this DNA stuff ils a Plot to displace our people. To eliminate the truth that Africa and Asia were once under African control for thousands of years. They don't want to see that they emerged from us. They don't want us to know that they even learned from us. Eurasian= African migrants who changed genetically to better survive in their environment. Are some Eurasians more closely related to Europeans??? Sure they are. Are most more related to black Africans?,(and I say black Africans because there are white Africans in Northern Africa), of course they are. There was a dominio effect which left a trail. The trail moves across the map in one direction for the most part. They came from us and learned from us. The Adman are proof of this along with the San people.
Here is another post. Disgusting.
Bengal123 | 7 min ago
Blacks remind me of some species in the animal kingdom where the adult male makes a family, only for it to leave the mother and the young'uns behind for another female, so leaving them to fend for themselves.
I should add lol. We can probably tell by their behaviour, blacks are the closest humanoid relative to the ape. It's about time they did less ape-ing and finally started behaving like humans. Maybe all the rest of us humans should do them a favour and mix with them so they can become civilised. I'll start the ball rolling. I'll take a black wife.
Report this post

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19793 Jan 8, 2014
Gaymoney wrote:
You're babbling, boy. Dna indicates real relationships, not appearance. The Eurasians you think are “black” are more closely related to blond northern Europeans than to Africans. That's a fact.

This DNA stuff is science, fool. LOL at your cultish ignorance. How useless you are in every way.

No, no Eurasians are more closely related to Africans, boy. Melanesians, types C and M mostly... Eurasian. Australians, types C and K mostly, Eurasians.

The Andaman have no relation to the San. Completely different DNA types.

LOL at your cultish racist Afronazi ignorance.

Log off www.afronazisgonewild.com
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19794 Jan 8, 2014
This DNA obviously just indicates relations with people with reference to their environment. Weather changes and climates they would go through. Adman are clearly related, closely related to Africans. Closely related to them in appearance and in culture. Only a fool would deny this and only a racist Eurocentric bigot would try to prove otherwise with some science which doesn't much of anything other than these people live in a different region which is obvious. Yes they live in Asia. Yes their DNA sequence has changed to what other Asian people posses. Yet and still these people clearly resemble their ancestors, black Africans. It's amazing how even science can't be manipulated by the crackers.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19795 Jan 8, 2014
Oh and everyone is related to everyone. We all come from those who are in Africa right now. They are all our ancestors. This DNA that the snakes in the grass keep mentioning account for 1% of who we are as 99% of our biological make up matches. The black African is the beginning and has always been the beginning of everything being done now.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19796 Jan 8, 2014
*doesnt prove much of anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,743,780
'Amazing Racist' Barbara Bush TROLLED 9 min Barros 13
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 18 min Barros 10
I'm dreaming of a ... 21 min Barros 4
This is how you catch a predator 30 min Barros 6
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 52 min Barros 203
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 59 min true 105
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 1 hr KIP 34
This is Why White ppl must Go. 5 hr TRUETRUTH 49
This is why Negroes must go 7 hr TRUETRUTH 64