I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19755 Jan 6, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
How amusing when you Afronazis invent your own histories and the become irate if anyone challenges your nonsense.
No, boy, the Mideasterners were Eurasians always.
Hausa language is not Hebraic, fool. It is Chadic. Another branch of Afroasiatic languages. And the presence of Chadic languages in W Africa is accompanied with R1b DNA... Aryan, not Hebrew.
Hausa today are Moslems and the cause of most of Nigeria's problems. Boko Haram, etc.
Religious fanatics (like you Black Fake Hebrew Israelites) are always a problem.
Well that's what history is. It is his story. Your story along with the rest of the Eurocentric worlds story sucks. Their isn't real evidence. Their has been centuries of lies and deceit from your scientific and anthropological studies. We have no reason to believe your lies. They are about as reliable as these bull shyt, money hungry churches. "Oh the science community had changed since the 1800's" you claim. We say that is bullshyt. You claim that they don't tamper with evidence, we claim that is bullshyt. Bottom line, we will continue to think of you, your Cracker Barrel scientific community and your Eurocentric governments that try to control the world as what you have always been, thieves and liars. Nothing has changed and your people will always be that way. There are a small few of your people who don't follow your ill teachings. We know who they are and you are not apart of that enlightened group. You don't report anything to any authorities and are just as fake as a gold plated chain. Your nothing. You haven't proven anything other than you have no life and you spend your time worrying about others views and aspects of history instead of living your life. What a waste of space. You should go to a local pawn shop, find the cheapest and smallest pistol you can find and shoot yourself in the head through your nostrils. Maybe then the world will know a good story about the worthless ish the gay boy tov aka butt boy barros.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19756 Jan 6, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
How amusing when you Afronazis invent your own histories and the become irate if anyone challenges your nonsense.
No, boy, the Mideasterners were Eurasians always.
Hausa language is not Hebraic, fool. It is Chadic. Another branch of Afroasiatic languages. And the presence of Chadic languages in W Africa is accompanied with R1b DNA... Aryan, not Hebrew.
Hausa today are Moslems and the cause of most of Nigeria's problems. Boko Haram, etc.
Religious fanatics (like you Black Fake Hebrew Israelites) are always a problem.
Well that's what history is. It is his story. Your story along with the rest of the Eurocentric worlds story sucks. Their isn't real evidence. Their has been centuries of lies and deceit from your scientific and anthropological studies. We have no reason to believe your lies. They are about as reliable as these bull shyt, money hungry churches. "Oh the science community had changed since the 1800's" you claim. We say that is bullshyt. You claim that they don't tamper with evidence, we claim that is bullshyt. Bottom line, we will continue to think of you, your Cracker Barrel scientific community and your Eurocentric governments that try to control the world as what you have always been, thieves and liars. Nothing has changed and your people will always be that way. There are a small few of your people who don't follow your ill teachings. We know who they are and you are not apart of that enlightened group. You don't report anything to any authorities and are just as fake as a gold plated chain. Your nothing. You haven't proven anything other than you have no life and you spend your time worrying about others views and aspects of history instead of living your life. What a waste of space. You should go to a local pawn shop, find the cheapest and smallest pistol you can find and shoot yourself in the head through your nostrils. Maybe then the world will know a good story about the worthless ish the gay boy tov aka butt boy barros.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#19757 Jan 6, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, heidelbergensis boy.
Chicken came from India.
Lmao .

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#19758 Jan 6, 2014
blah blah blah... hissy fit in progress...

Gaymoney, thoroughly refuted (anyone can go back, see the 3 links, and see that Gaymoney was accurately punked & debunked) is imploding.

He's stupid, he's been proven stupid, and despite his stupidity he knows it.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19759 Jan 6, 2014
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao .
What are you laughing at, Salafi boy?

“BLACK Timberland Boots”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Pittsburgh,PA

#19761 Jan 6, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you laughing at, Salafi boy?
He is laughing at you! Who cannot laugh at a failed educator Jew Bag
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19762 Jan 6, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
blah blah blah... hissy fit in progress...
Gaymoney, thoroughly refuted (anyone can go back, see the 3 links, and see that Gaymoney was accurately punked & debunked) is imploding.
He's stupid, he's been proven stupid, and despite his stupidity he knows it.
You mean the three bogus links? I urge everyone to go and check that out. It's clear to us intelligent people that you have no clue what your talking about. They will see that your sources are wacked out and that you are in fact the tweaker of the year. They will see that instead of knowing the real definition for tweaking, you mention the slang meaning for tweaking and then claim that it isn't slang. Lmao yea everyone please go and see what a buffoon this guy is.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19763 Jan 6, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not Eurasian DNA fool. Your an idiot and just like the rest of the Eurocentric scientific community are incapable of seeing the truth. The Hausa don't have Aryan's DNA. The Aryan people have African DNA. They have that DNA because that's the changes African people went through when they migrated out of Africa into Asia. Aryan people weren't in existence when this DNA first came about but African people were. It was African people who settled in the Middle East and began to have a change in their DNA sequence. That DNA in the Hausa and the Khoisan people are not from Eurasia. Eurasians got that DNA from them fool. Open your eyes retard boy.
LOL... you're saying F and J aren't Eurasian Y haplogroups? LOL!!! Oh yes they are, fool.

Yes, the R1b in W Africa is Eurasian, in fact Aryan.

LOL!!!

You know NOTHING about human evolution and genetics, obviously.

Foolish racist dropout punk.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19764 Jan 6, 2014
caveman haven wrote:
<quoted text>He is laughing at you! Who cannot laugh at a failed educator Jew Bag
He who laughs last laughs best.

Boy.

“BLACK Timberland Boots”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Pittsburgh,PA

#19765 Jan 6, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
He who laughs last laughs best.
Boy.
You are a P.O.S. Jew Bag Zionazi perv. who is about 70 years old, YOUR last laugh just may be your LAST one..... old man Jew Bag

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19766 Jan 6, 2014
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the three bogus links? I urge everyone to go and check that out. It's clear to us intelligent people that you have no clue what your talking about. They will see that your sources are wacked out and that you are in fact the tweaker of the year. They will see that instead of knowing the real definition for tweaking, you mention the slang meaning for tweaking and then claim that it isn't slang. Lmao yea everyone please go and see what a buffoon this guy is.
In fact, lying coward, you said tweaking did not mean using meth, and I provided THREE sources (one of them from the same dictionary YOU used as a source, LOL!!!) proving that you are WRONG WRONG WRONG.

You're always wrong, boy.

You cannot stand before my intellect.

You cannot stand before me in any respect.

Boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19767 Jan 6, 2014
caveman haven wrote:
<quoted text>You are a P.O.S. Jew Bag Zionazi perv. who is about 70 years old, YOUR last laugh just may be your LAST one..... old man Jew Bag
The kind of "last laugh" I enjoy:

http://www.foothilltech.org/rgeib/english/orw...

Boy.
Gmoney

Hockessin, DE

#19768 Jan 6, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... you're saying F and J aren't Eurasian Y haplogroups? LOL!!! Oh yes they are, fool.
Yes, the R1b in W Africa is Eurasian, in fact Aryan.
LOL!!!
You know NOTHING about human evolution and genetics, obviously.
Foolish racist dropout punk.
I'm saying those are genetic sequence changes that happened amongst African people that moved into the Middle East. Those were the first people with those genes. When those sequences changed, they did not make the Africans look like middle eastern that are alive today. That was something that happened later, over time and through some admixture of other peoples of European origin. The Hausa are proof that those gene sequence change did not change the people. The Hausa are proof that African people migrated into the Middle East and then migrated back into Africa without having any real physical changes, just small changes that would change their haplogroup because of change in eating habits and a small change in climate. The Hausa are the biggest group of Africans and they are one of the oldest groups of people next to the San people. Cut your lies boy and go learn some real African history.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19770 Jan 6, 2014
2nd post I made to your confused ass about tweaking you illiterate fool....

Gmoney | Wednesday Jan 1
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
So... education entails knowing popular slang? LOL... again you prove you have no education, boy.
Tweaking means taking meth, fool. I have heard that used many times. He's a tweaker.... meaning meth head.
Anyone living in a small town in the U$A knows something about meth; it's everywhere, you moron.
You know absolutely nothing, boy. About anything.

Wow... Your the one bringing the slang meaning up for a word that has a real definition. Tweaking is a real word. Go look it up stupid and you will find out what tweaking means. It's not slang fagg*t. Wow your dumb as shyt. And the slang form doesn't mean your on meth. It means your on any drug. Your tweaking off of anything means your high fool. I know about meth from TV. I don't know about it from my town. Thanks for letting everyone know who you like to hang out with meth boy. Now twerking, twerking is something every straight man would love for a sexy lady to do on him. But this a subject about beautiful women, something you never had and probably never will have you fat ass pig.
Report this post

Learn to pay attention little puss wuss.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19771 Jan 6, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, lying coward, you said tweaking did not mean using meth, and I provided THREE sources (one of them from the same dictionary YOU used as a source, LOL!!!) proving that you are WRONG WRONG WRONG.
Boy.
My second post to you about your ignorant tweaking ass....

Gmoney | Wednesday Jan 1
Ish Tov wrote:
ish the gay boy tov wrote:
<quoted text>
So... education entails knowing popular slang? LOL... again you prove you have no education, boy.
Tweaking means taking meth, fool. I have heard that used many times. He's a tweaker.... meaning meth head.
Anyone living in a small town in the U$A knows something about meth; it's everywhere, you moron.
You know absolutely nothing, boy. About anything.
Gmoney wrote:
Wow... Your the one bringing the slang meaning up for a word that has a real definition. Tweaking is a real word. Go look it up stupid and you will find out what tweaking means. It's not slang fagg*t. Wow your dumb as shyt. And the slang form doesn't mean your on meth. It means your on any drug. Your tweaking off of anything means your high fool. I know about meth from TV. I don't know about it from my town. Thanks for letting everyone know who you like to hang out with meth boy. Now twerking, twerking is something every straight man would love for a sexy lady to do on him. But this a subject about beautiful women, something you never had and probably never will have you fat ass pig.
Pay attention butt boy.... It's up here twice for yuh...
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19772 Jan 6, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy.
More of your stupidity and what link was from the same source as mine??? Are you talking about your Wikipedia link for stereotypy???? Moron.

Saturday Jan 4
Ish Tov wrote:
is the gay boy tov wrote:
<quoted text>
“to describe repetitive behavior that is a side effect of some drugs”, says this page, on the same site, fool:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotypy
From that it became slang for meth use. Get it, boy?
Like this (scroll down to stage 4):
http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/crysta ...
And from the Urban Dictionary:
http://es.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...
See how stupid you are?
DAMN, you're stupid!
Stupid.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#19773 Jan 6, 2014
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweaker_ (disambiguation)

And finally, if you click on the link above and scroll down to the bottom, you will see that it clearly states "Tweaking (behavior), see Stereotypy, slang term for someone exhibiting compulsive or repetitive behaviour."

Dumb ass, once again you have been proven wrong in every aspect.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19774 Jan 6, 2014
RACIST TROLLS CAN'T BARE THESE FACTS!!!

"According to a Y-DNA study by Hassan et al.(2008), about 40% of Hausa in Sudan carry the "THE SO-CALLED West Eurasian haplogroup R1b." The remainder and majority belong to various Sub-Saharan paternal lineages: 15.6% B, 12.5% A and 12.5% E1b1a. A small minority of around 3% are E1b1b clade bearers!!!"

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19775 Jan 6, 2014
Now this devil is calling PURE AFROASIATIC HAUSA...ARYANS??? LOLl!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#19776 Jan 7, 2014
Um..Dumbo, the R1b that Africans carry IS NOT the same R1b as Europeans! Thats why Europeans are white and Africans are black! Hausa DO NOT carry R1b or any other Eurasian DNA!!!! Dream on! WEST AFRICANS HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,763,044
Solution to unjustified police shootings of una... 4 min Redefined 51
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 5 min BillyDbigballer 182
News Black candidate makes history as women advance ... 8 min T-BOS 68
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 15 min Firey Fellow 44 73
A threesome with Ms Mack and Lori 20 min Ttt 20
They call us cave Beasts 21 min Blacks are inferior 9
Does Kip's bottom lip "ebonically" bar him from... 1 hr Firey Fellow 44 26
How come white ppl had so many diseases 1 hr Firey Fellow 44 43
The Go Back To Europe Movement 1 hr TrueTruth 53