I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
lmao

Arlington, VA

#19317 Dec 26, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you doubt it, boy? LOL... how would you know? You're ignorant of anthropology.
This is also common knowledge, that skin lightening in northeast Eurasia is from different mutations than that of Europe. And in Europe, it is caused by multiple genes. The skin lightening gene possessed by Cro-Magnon and its ancestors created very light skin, but with dark hair. This explains many light-skinned but dark-haired people in Ireland, Scotland, Basque Country, etc.
You have no evidence regarding skin lightening genes, do you, boy? LOL... you know nothing about it.
so shut the F up
In order to lighten, an object had to be dark at one point dumb dumb! This is common knowledge too! Why don't you read up on the Albino Gorilla named Snowflake and come back and holler at us fool! You can fulfill your ape fantasy by reading about him and at the same time come to terms with the reality of you pink bottoms skin tone! CLOWN!
lmao

Arlington, VA

#19318 Dec 27, 2013
Right hook wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you must be smoking crack, well thats a given. You black viruses never even made it to civilization, west africa is still like jurrasic park. I would say this, given the advancement of different races, blacks are the ones who are not even in the same dimension as the rest of the world. You can go to the worst hellhole on earth, and guess who lives there?. Yep, you guessed it, blacks.
Pilgrim, we're talking advanced civilizations here, haplgroups, DNA, Ultraviolet Rays, dominant and recessive genes and all your bird Sh!t colored @$$ can contribute to the conversation is crack smoking? Go play in traffic somewhere Snowflake, this subject matter is totally beyond your realm of understanding! Dumb@$$ white boys. Geesh!
Right hook

Suisun City, CA

#19319 Dec 27, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Pilgrim, we're talking advanced civilizations here, haplgroups, DNA, Ultraviolet Rays, dominant and recessive genes and all your bird Sh!t colored @$$ can contribute to the conversation is crack smoking? Go play in traffic somewhere Snowflake, this subject matter is totally beyond your realm of understanding! Dumb@$$ white boys. Geesh!
Well I admit when it comes to afronazi bs, I am dumb. You monkeys are alone on the evolutonary scale. Your ancestors took a different path on the road than the humans. So you can ultra-violet anything you want but it wont change the facts. You blacks are now where they have always been, at the lowest levels of the human evolution.
lmao

Arlington, VA

#19320 Dec 27, 2013
Right hook wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I admit when it comes to afronazi bs, I am dumb. You monkeys are alone on the evolutonary scale. Your ancestors took a different path on the road than the humans. So you can ultra-violet anything you want but it wont change the facts. You blacks are now where they have always been, at the lowest levels of the human evolution.
It is your people championing the evolution from apes bird $h!t stain, look for your monkey there. And your a sickly, pale, no color having science experiment who the sun absolutely despises, how is it possible for you to be hue-man genius when you haven't the slightest amount of hue in your entire body? As I said before bird shit stain, these matters are well above your abilities and I am much too educated to be entertainment for some toothless hillbilly! Stay in your lane
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#19321 Dec 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you doubt it, boy? LOL... how would you know? You're ignorant of anthropology.
This is also common knowledge, that skin lightening in northeast Eurasia is from different mutations than that of Europe. And in Europe, it is caused by multiple genes. The skin lightening gene possessed by Cro-Magnon and its ancestors created very light skin, but with dark hair. This explains many light-skinned but dark-haired people in Ireland, Scotland, Basque Country, etc.
You have no evidence regarding skin lightening genes, do you, boy? LOL... you know nothing about it.
so shut the F up

Ish Tov wrote:
The genes for skin lightening in Homo sapiens are NOT the same as the ones in neandertalensis. Different alleles. They evolved independently in each species. And in fact, skin-lightening alleles developed independently in populations of Homo sapiens in different regions.

if it's common knowledge, which it's NOT, show PROVIDE A SOURCE THAT CORROBORATES YOUR FALSE ASSERTION, or else stop the fantasy and lies about "magical independence". skin lightening is a lack of melanin..
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#19322 Dec 27, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven time and again to be a non-MF'ng factor on this subject!
Any CLOWN like "Alf" who believes 1) whites were 1st on earth & 2) Egyptians are white is a total NON-FACTOR. Clowns don't deserve interaction here.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#19323 Dec 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Any CLOWN like "Alf" who believes 1) whites were 1st on earth & 2) Egyptians are white is a total NON-FACTOR. Clowns don't deserve interaction here.
Youre a extreme racist. Neanderthals were first on earth dumbo and Egypt was multi-racial! Prove me wrong dumbo?????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

San Francisco, CA

#19325 Dec 27, 2013
Right hook wrote:
How does a group of people sit in the same dirt spot for 10,000 years and never even build a house. Now you blacks think they built the pyramids?. I bet the blacks in africa dont even think that.
Lol, let me set the record straight once and for all , you are a real life troll, you are at the bottom of the scale , you see most people know who they are and where they really come from, you on the other hand have studied some but because of your spiritual corruption on the inside you cannot and will not except the truth??? You come on a forum about the illustrious past of the black race and are so spiritual destitute that the mere thought of the race that you were lied to about all your life is really the same race that taught and led and ruled the world in all it's splendor and there was nothing you could do but wait as true spawns of satan for my people not yours to stumble and we did and being the true serpent that you are you crawled in on your belly just like your dad the devil did in the garden and took advantage of our miscue of being disobedient to the Most High and that is who you are???? You see , I have no reason to argue with you or try to prove anything to you, but I do want to present something to you for thought, how does it feel to be so destitute spiritually that you have to deny the entire people of another race their do and know in your heart that you are a liar and a real live spawn of satan and that no matter how many lies you tell it will never changed the facts??? I really feel sorry for you, pathetic troll, I have no idea what that must feel like because we have always been the best so read them and weep troll , we have suffered because of Our disobedience to the Most High, but at least those of us that have humbled ourselves before the Most High and have been given the gift of discernment , know the Truth and recognize the Truth and see you once again for what you truly are spawn of satan, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name spawn, so be of good cheer , it is what it is spawn??????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

San Francisco, CA

#19326 Dec 27, 2013
Right hook wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you must be smoking crack, well thats a given. You black viruses never even made it to civilization, west africa is still like jurrasic park. I would say this, given the advancement of different races, blacks are the ones who are not even in the same dimension as the rest of the world. You can go to the worst hellhole on earth, and guess who lives there?. Yep, you guessed it, blacks.
Lol, let me set the record straight once and for all , you are a real life troll, you are at the bottom of the scale , you see most people know who they are and where they really come from, you on the other hand have studied some but because of your spiritual corruption on the inside you cannot and will not except the truth??? You come on a forum about the illustrious past of the black race and are so spiritual destitute that the mere thought of the race that you were lied to about all your life is really the same race that taught and led and ruled the world in all it's splendor and there was nothing you could do but wait as true spawns of satan for my people not yours to stumble and we did and being the true serpent that you are you crawled in on your belly just like your dad the devil did in the garden and took advantage of our miscue of being disobedient to the Most High and that is who you are???? You see , I have no reason to argue with you or try to prove anything to you, but I do want to present something to you for thought, how does it feel to be so destitute spiritually that you have to deny the entire people of another race their do and know in your heart that you are a liar and a real live spawn of satan and that no matter how many lies you tell it will never changed the facts??? I really feel sorry for you, pathetic troll, I have no idea what that must feel like because we have always been the best so read them and weep troll , we have suffered because of Our disobedience to the Most High, but at least those of us that have humbled ourselves before the Most High and have been given the gift of discernment , know the Truth and recognize the Truth and see you once again for what you truly are spawn of satan, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name spawn, so be of good cheer , it is what it is spawn??????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

San Francisco, CA

#19327 Dec 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre a extreme racist. Neanderthals were first on earth dumbo and Egypt was multi-racial! Prove me wrong dumbo?????
Chuck

United States

#19328 Dec 27, 2013
Egyptian civilization started off as native black African then became multiracial much later due to foreign conquests. Homo erectus came before Neanderthals, there's at least 87 specific genes in modern humans that stand out as significantly different from any found in Neanderthals or Denisovans. All humans descend from African mitchochondrial eve. You as a non African carry less than 4% of neanderthalensis DNA. Homosapien evolved in Africa then spread out across the world and did minimal interbreeding with the more primitive Neanderthal before completely wiping it out. You're giving the Neanderthal way to much credit.
And you're a racist bigot, your hate for Africans are causing you to completely reject scientific backed OOA.
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre a extreme racist. Neanderthals were first on earth dumbo and Egypt was multi-racial! Prove me wrong dumbo?????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#19329 Dec 27, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Egyptian civilization started off as native black African then became multiracial much later due to foreign conquests. Homo erectus came before Neanderthals, there's at least 87 specific genes in modern humans that stand out as significantly different from any found in Neanderthals or Denisovans. All humans descend from African mitchochondrial eve. You as a non African carry less than 4% of neanderthalensis DNA. Homosapien evolved in Africa then spread out across the world and did minimal interbreeding with the more primitive Neanderthal before completely wiping it out. You're giving the Neanderthal way to much credit.
And you're a racist bigot, your hate for Africans are causing you to completely reject scientific backed OOA.
<quoted text>
Lol, he is a troll and they really do have mutated brain cells ; can't you tell???
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#19330 Dec 27, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.....but Europeans still look more like their neanderthal ancestors!!!! Um....NO ANCIENT AFRICAN skeletons found in Europe or anywhere else!!!! Where they dumbo????? Do you know???????
Nope Egyptians didnt become lighter much later....LOOOOOOOOOOK:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegyptb...
Hell they guy who build the Spinx looks white to me:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Very white looking fat boy built the largest pyramid at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
Ramses 11 was a white boy:
www.documentingreality.com/f10/ramesses-ii-eg...
Afronazis wacked again!!!!!!!!!!
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#19331 Dec 27, 2013
white democrat wrote:
Look at these wall paintings. I see only one and possibly two that could be mix in ancestry. Look at the noses, they sure look Caucasian.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;...
Are you blind... Majority of the paintings are of dark brown skin people. The other are light brown skin. There is no Caucasian or white people in any of the paintings. These are not portraits. They are artistic expressions. These were black people fool. There aren't any brown white people. That's why y'all are called white because y'all are white. Not brown skinned. None of those people represent any Caucasians and of they did, Napoleon would have had no reason to destroy just certain physical features on these African monuments.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#19332 Dec 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....but Europeans still look more like their neanderthal ancestors!!!! Um....NO ANCIENT AFRICAN skeletons found in Europe or anywhere else!!!! Where they dumbo????? Do you know???????
Nope Egyptians didnt become lighter much later....LOOOOOOOOOOK:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegyptb...
Hell they guy who build the Spinx looks white to me:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Very white looking fat boy built the largest pyramid at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
Ramses 11 was a white boy:
www.documentingreality.com/f10/ramesses-ii-eg...
Afronazis wacked again!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao... Neanderthals are not your ancestors boy. You know not what your talking about. Neanderthals are just the missing link between your ancestors who were black African modern people and European Cro magnon who themselves were of a mixed breed of people. Shyt Neanderthal were of a mixed breed themselves. You guys explain this white Neanderthal/Cro magnon/European/Eurasian origins as if they just dropped out of the sky. Their was a process to your comings. The process was long and gradual. Your new here on earth compared to us ancient ones.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#19333 Dec 27, 2013
Right hook wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me school you white boy... You ever wonder why you hate us black people??? You ever think about that???? Let me explain it to you because you are obviously lacking some real education and do not understand that little simba from the lion king was being taught some good shyt. We ruled over your dumb ass people. We educated your dumb ass people. We brought you guys to the light after we played around with your reality for thousands of years. All you guys can do is remember how much you always hated us but don't know why. You were our slaves fool. Peasants that we told lavish stories to because you lacked the logic of understanding life and it's purpose. Still to this day you guys can't fathom what the ancient black Egyptians understood. There was a time when you Neanderthals weren't considered people. We would catch your wild beastly family members and show them how to serve us. This is the truth and why your people hate us. It's a circle buddy. The bible even says it. We mixed with your kind too much. Taught your kind too much and when Japheth swell we suffered. Now the tables will turn again. Your kind will go to war with each other. You will kill each other off and if we can become unified in the midst of your downfalls, we will rise again.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#19334 Dec 27, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm telling that this statement is propaganda bullshyt. For findings that far back, your scientific community is not to be trusted. Information and findings have been tampered with, falsified and reported from bias sources. Many of the scientist have used scientific racism in these findings to cover up truths and that is what I know boy. There are skeletons found of ancient Africans in the Paleolithic era. They aren't reported and are destroyed just like every other African artifact and or evidence of African presence in ancient times.
The scientific community can't be trusted... so we should trust YOU, with your “information” from www.afronazisgonewild.com ?

You're almost as stupid as you are crazy, boy!

LOL! A mysterious conspiracy to destroy African remains from the Palaeolithic!

Yet, you dimwit, science reports clearly the Palaeolithic finds of Africans in the Levant, those called Natufians.

But it was nowhere near OOA. So why don't they hide that, you daft dolt?

After OOA, I'm unaware of any evidence for Africans moving into Eurasia until the Natufians. Possibly there was some movement into southern Arabia by that time, but I can't think of it offhand. Got any EVIDENCE, boy???

Of course you, you Afronazis HATE real evidence, because it always punks & debunks you. As I do to you daily in here, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19335 Dec 27, 2013
Gaymoney the racist coward wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blind... Majority of the paintings are of dark brown skin people. The other are light brown skin. There is no Caucasian or white people in any of the paintings. These are not portraits. They are artistic expressions. These were black people fool. There aren't any brown white people. That's why y'all are called white because y'all are white. Not brown skinned. None of those people represent any Caucasians and of they did, Napoleon would have had no reason to destroy just certain physical features on these African monuments.
You stupid turd.“White” and “Caucasoid” aren't the same thing. Some Caucasoids are nearly as dark as the darkest W Africans.

There were Eurasian Mideastern type people in Egypt. That is the point. The term “white” is useless. At what shade is one not white? What a color-obsessed racist you are, coward boy.

Nobody is white, boy. Europeans are beige. All humans are brown, of various shades.

You racist piece of scum.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19336 Dec 27, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me school you white boy... You ever wonder why you hate us black people??? You ever think about that???? Let me explain it to you because you are obviously lacking some real education and do not understand that little simba from the lion king was being taught some good shyt. We ruled over your dumb ass people. We educated your dumb ass people. We brought you guys to the light after we played around with your reality for thousands of years. All you guys can do is remember how much you always hated us but don't know why. You were our slaves fool. Peasants that we told lavish stories to because you lacked the logic of understanding life and it's purpose. Still to this day you guys can't fathom what the ancient black Egyptians understood. There was a time when you Neanderthals weren't considered people. We would catch your wild beastly family members and show them how to serve us. This is the truth and why your people hate us. It's a circle buddy. The bible even says it. We mixed with your kind too much. Taught your kind too much and when Japheth swell we suffered. Now the tables will turn again. Your kind will go to war with each other. You will kill each other off and if we can become unified in the midst of your downfalls, we will rise again.
This is complete crap. When and where did all this happen, racist Afronazi coward boy? You have no clue. It's a story you read on www.afronazisgonewild.com .

Europe developed civilization in the Balkans by 6000 bc, boy, and they were all Eurasians: mixed indigenous European (Cro-Magnon) with Neolithic Mideasterners, likely from Anatolia. No Africans present.

Nor did Africans create civilization in India-Aratta, nor in Sumer, nor in China...

Get the picture, Afronazi dumbass racist boy?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19337 Dec 27, 2013
Gaymoney the heidelbergensis hybrid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao... Neanderthals are not your ancestors boy. You know not what your talking about. Neanderthals are just the missing link between your ancestors who were black African modern people and European Cro magnon who themselves were of a mixed breed of people. Shyt Neanderthal were of a mixed breed themselves. You guys explain this white Neanderthal/Cro magnon/European/Eurasian origins as if they just dropped out of the sky. Their was a process to your comings. The process was long and gradual. Your new here on earth compared to us ancient ones.
You babble more nonsense here.

A missing link? No.

Homo neandertalensis had been in western Eurasia for around 400,000 years. Then OOA people migrate out of Africa, and mix with neandertalensis but minimally. 2-4%. That doesn't really mean much. They probably picked up some useful immunity from them. Remains of the hybrids are found, and they do look like mixed neandertalensis-sapiens, but they disappear from the fossil record, because, obviously, the neandertalensis admixture was so small it was swamped by sapiens DNA. 2-4%, boy. I know you don't understand percentages, dropout, but look it up. That means 2 to 4 out of 100.

The admixture of W-Central Africans with Homo heidelbergensis is at 4-6%. Slightly more than the neandertalensis admixture in Eurasians.

So, shut the F up, heidelbergensis hybrid boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,431,570
IR at the walmart 3 min ROMPER STOMPER 50
Halle Berry: Ex Made Racist Remarks BREAKING!!! (Nov '14) 7 min Unblinded 130
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 14 min Esperanza 2,853
Another brother shot 17 min Robert 44
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 22 min MICHA 198
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 22 min White and Armed 105
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Michel Montvert 48,743
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 6 hr A Perm For BM 6,486
More from around the web