I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#18651 Dec 10, 2013
Gates

United States

#18652 Dec 10, 2013
Behold Narmer the "FIRST" Pharaoh of Egypt

http://www.theafrolounge.com/wp-content/uploa...

It's clear what the native Egyptian phenotype was. Ancient Egypts closest kin and neighbors are the Nubians(Sudan) who were of a much older civilization. The AE busts, hieroglyphs,Socrates, Plato, Herodotus and even DNA clearly shows tells us that the AE were a Native black African Nile Valley people. The AE themselves even documented that their civilization arose from the African interior. We know of the egyptian conquest of non African people's that came much later after Egyptian civilization was established.

How much more evidence do these trolls need. I know what they fear!
Gates

United States

#18653 Dec 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
Some more white looking ancient Egyptians from the 4thDynasty:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahotep_statue.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nofret_statue.jpg
So were ancient Egyptians black only????Um...hell NO!!!!
Regarding your links!

In this long-awaited book on modern forgeries, Prof. Manu Ampim systematically documents what he calls "two of the greatest forgeries in the history of ancient African archaeology." For the past 10 years, Prof. Ampim has carefully documented that the statues of Prince Ra-Hotep and his wife Nofret in the Cairo Museum are not authentic ancient Egyptian statues, but were in fact created in the 19th century by the hands of modern conspirators.

Prof. Ampim presents a painstakingly researched argument to show that these famous statues could not have been created in the great pyramid age around 2600 BCE, and that they were instead created by modern conspirators in a bold attempt to place a strange pale-skinned couple in the middle of the fourth dynasty African royal family. Ampim presents an array of data to show that the Ra-Hotep and Nofret statues are indeed modern forgeries.

Ampim uses several categories of evidence to present a well-documented case of modern fraud. For example, he discusses:

The historical context in which the Ra-Hotep and Nofret statues were supposedly found in the 19th century, a period which has been considered by some historians as "the age of fakes"; Comparisons of the famous "Ra-Hotep statue" with all other known images of him, as well as comparisons with his family members and with dozens of other statues from the Old Kingdom; The clearly defined ancient Egyptian artistic rules, which were well established by the fourth dynasty, and that the forgers of the Ra-Hotep and Nofret statues were unaware of these definitive rules as the forged statues, literally from head to toe, are in contradiction of these rules; Other documented forgeries such as the well-known forged statue of Queen Tetisheri, which was previously displayed in the British Museum; and The systematic and deliberate defacement and destruction of ancient Egyptian images on temple walls, in various tombs, and in museums around the world. Ampim describes this "de-Africanizing" process as "The Vanishing Evidence of Classical African Civilizations."

To receive notification of when Modern Fraud will be available for purchase, or for a list of Prof. Manu Ampim’s audio or video tapes, contact him at: Prof. Manu Ampim c/o Advancing The Research, PO Box 18623, Oakland, CA 94619.
Gates

United States

#18654 Dec 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
Also noted, Every statue around this time period was defaced(noses knocked off).

You don't find it weird that there aren't any other statues that resemble those for that time period, and somehow those aren't defaced. It's speculated that those are fakes, and the evidence leads me to 100% agree.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#18655 Dec 10, 2013
Gates wrote:
<quoted text>
Also noted, Every statue around this time period was defaced(noses knocked off).
You don't find it weird that there aren't any other statues that resemble those for that time period, and somehow those aren't defaced. It's speculated that those are fakes, and the evidence leads me to 100% agree.
Are these Fake as well:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ka_Statue_of_horaw...
13thdynasty
4thdynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Seated_Scribe_Faci...
There are plenty more sculptures with light skin and blue eyes! There are wall paintings showing light skin Egyptians! They cant be all fakes no matter how Afronazis scream and shout! They just cant bear the fact that there were light skin people (probably Eurasians) in ancient Egypt!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#18656 Dec 10, 2013
The Egypt Museum has these sculptures and nowhere on their site do they say they are fakes!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#18657 Dec 10, 2013
Gates wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding your links!
In this long-awaited book on modern forgeries, Prof. Manu Ampim systematically documents what he calls "two of the greatest forgeries in the history of ancient African archaeology." For the past 10 years, Prof. Ampim has carefully documented that the statues of Prince Ra-Hotep and his wife Nofret in the Cairo Museum are not authentic ancient Egyptian statues, but were in fact created in the 19th century by the hands of modern conspirators.
Prof. Ampim presents a painstakingly researched argument to show that these famous statues could not have been created in the great pyramid age around 2600 BCE, and that they were instead created by modern conspirators in a bold attempt to place a strange pale-skinned couple in the middle of the fourth dynasty African royal family. Ampim presents an array of data to show that the Ra-Hotep and Nofret statues are indeed modern forgeries.
Ampim uses several categories of evidence to present a well-documented case of modern fraud. For example, he discusses:
The historical context in which the Ra-Hotep and Nofret statues were supposedly found in the 19th century, a period which has been considered by some historians as "the age of fakes"; Comparisons of the famous "Ra-Hotep statue" with all other known images of him, as well as comparisons with his family members and with dozens of other statues from the Old Kingdom; The clearly defined ancient Egyptian artistic rules, which were well established by the fourth dynasty, and that the forgers of the Ra-Hotep and Nofret statues were unaware of these definitive rules as the forged statues, literally from head to toe, are in contradiction of these rules; Other documented forgeries such as the well-known forged statue of Queen Tetisheri, which was previously displayed in the British Museum; and The systematic and deliberate defacement and destruction of ancient Egyptian images on temple walls, in various tombs, and in museums around the world. Ampim describes this "de-Africanizing" process as "The Vanishing Evidence of Classical African Civilizations."
To receive notification of when Modern Fraud will be available for purchase, or for a list of Prof. Manu Ampim’s audio or video tapes, contact him at: Prof. Manu Ampim c/o Advancing The Research, PO Box 18623, Oakland, CA 94619.
I went on the Egypt Museum site where these sculptures are kept and nowhere does it say they are fake!!!!!It does say, that when workers first uncovered the sculptures, the got a fright when they saw the blue eyes!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Washington, DC

#18658 Dec 10, 2013
Gates wrote:
Behold Narmer the "FIRST" Pharaoh of Egypt
http://www.theafrolounge.com/wp-content/uploa...
It's clear what the native Egyptian phenotype was. Ancient Egypts closest kin and neighbors are the Nubians(Sudan) who were of a much older civilization. The AE busts, hieroglyphs,Socrates, Plato, Herodotus and even DNA clearly shows tells us that the AE were a Native black African Nile Valley people. The AE themselves even documented that their civilization arose from the African interior. We know of the egyptian conquest of non African people's that came much later after Egyptian civilization was established.
How much more evidence do these trolls need. I know what they fear!
. Lol, don't let it bother you, I stopped responding when the Trolls started talking about Canaanites were not black , that did not warrant a response. They are not worthy of any further engagement on my part , their denials are futile !
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Washington, DC

#18659 Dec 10, 2013
Gates wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding your links!
. Desperate times call for desperate measures, lol; we know how desperate those trolls were back then, look at all of their offspring on our sites today, shamefully pathetic back then and they are the same today!!! Great info.
Gmoney

United States

#18660 Dec 10, 2013
white democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
They did, they are still Caucasians, but they are considerably darker than the Turks a much more recent people to come from the Eurasian steppes.
And what proof of this do you have??? None. You have no proof that when these people came into the Maghreb are and into north east Africa that they were almost European white and now are almost considered black. The ones that have a darker skin color are an admixture of black African. There are many many many white looking people from Libya, Sudan,Tunisia and Morocco. These are the same lands that people from Greece and other European places called this people Moors. Moors=black. That's what the word means. So this means that the Greeks saw these moors to be black people. These people in these lands haven't been there for 30,000 years. They have been there for about 3-5,000 years ago at best.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#18661 Dec 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I went on the Egypt Museum site where these sculptures are kept and nowhere does it say they are fake!!!!!It does say, that when workers first uncovered the sculptures, the got a fright when they saw the blue eyes!
Funny... I just looked on that website myself and there are no statues with blue eyes. They show Tutankhamen's golden statue which you can clearly see he was of black African heritage and there are mummies and other statues with their noses cut off. It talks about how there is a fee to see the mummies and the different events that they hold at the museum. No where on the site does it say anything about Egyptians or statues having blue eyes. What it does say is that the Egyptians thought that the eyes were the way to ones soul and so they might have made coloring in the eyes to demonstrate the depths of ones soul. You know nothing of what these people did and their rituals. Their culture is nothing like that of a Europeans culture and it is that way because they have nothing to do with Europe. They were black African people with black African culture and your just making stuff up in this forum.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#18662 Dec 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Are these Fake as well:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ka_Statue_of_horaw...
13thdynasty
4thdynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Seated_Scribe_Faci...
There are plenty more sculptures with light skin and blue eyes! There are wall paintings showing light skin Egyptians! They cant be all fakes no matter how Afronazis scream and shout! They just cant bear the fact that there were light skin people (probably Eurasians) in ancient Egypt!
Lmao... This is hilarious... Pure Eurocentric propaganda. I see no blue in this statue or the next. Light brown skin is all over Africa so what is your point? Are you trying to say African people can only be extremely dark??? You sound stupid boy.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#18663 Dec 10, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, don't let it bother you, I stopped responding when the Trolls started talking about Canaanites were not black , that did not warrant a response. They are not worthy of any further engagement on my part , their denials are futile !
Everyone in your dumb Afronazi eyes is black including the Vikings and even King Arthur and his Knights of the round table! Someone should tell dumbo Afronazis, King Arthur wasnt real LOL!!!!OH FAKE PRETEND JEW with no Middle Eastern DNA!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#18664 Dec 10, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny... I just looked on that website myself and there are no statues with blue eyes. They show Tutankhamen's golden statue which you can clearly see he was of black African heritage and there are mummies and other statues with their noses cut off. It talks about how there is a fee to see the mummies and the different events that they hold at the museum. No where on the site does it say anything about Egyptians or statues having blue eyes. What it does say is that the Egyptians thought that the eyes were the way to ones soul and so they might have made coloring in the eyes to demonstrate the depths of ones soul. You know nothing of what these people did and their rituals. Their culture is nothing like that of a Europeans culture and it is that way because they have nothing to do with Europe. They were black African people with black African culture and your just making stuff up in this forum.
Um...all those pics came off the Egyptian museum site! Especially for you:
www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/detail.aspx...
You surely dont think the respectable Egyptian Museum in Cairo are a bunch of liars??????????hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm
Show ones soul with blue eyes LOL NOPE!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Warsaw, VA

#18665 Dec 10, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
. Trolls are all about lies and deception, that is who they are !!!!
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#18666 Dec 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...all those pics came off the Egyptian museum site! Especially for you:
www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/detail.aspx...
You surely dont think the respectable Egyptian Museum in Cairo are a bunch of liars??????????hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm
Show ones soul with blue eyes LOL NOPE!
Whoa I know your not trying to say that King Khufu was a white European man... What you just posted clearly shows a black man.... If you know anything about Egyptian culture then you would know they loved cats. Why?? Because they thought cats to be the animals that guide you in the afterlife. Cats have many different color eyes. They would try to imitate that by painting it on their deceased kings as a symbol of the king being guided through the afterlife to become a god... Learn the history and culture before you start talking young ignorant one.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#18667 Dec 10, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. Trolls are all about lies and deception, that is who they are !!!!
Yes and I know this all too well. This is the same guy that claims to live in Africa... Yea my ass he does.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#18668 Dec 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone in your dumb Afronazi eyes is black including the Vikings and even King Arthur and his Knights of the round table! Someone should tell dumbo Afronazis, King Arthur wasnt real LOL!!!!OH FAKE PRETEND JEW with no Middle Eastern DNA!
You can tell your a complete liar just by your elaborate tails and exaggerations. Pull it together buddy and stop panicking. Vikings and King Arthur are below our level of class. They don't hold the culture and moral background our ancient ancestors possessed. Get over yourself and take Africa out of your name. Your not worthy of such a continent.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#18669 Dec 10, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. Trolls are all about lies and deception, that is who they are !!!!
Oh bumbo look at this and cry:
Red and blonde haired mummies of ancient Egypt:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegyptb...
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#18670 Dec 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh bumbo look at this and cry:
Red and blonde haired mummies of ancient Egypt:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegyptb...
Are you a blistering idiot or what??? Do you not know that after hair is dead it begins to change color. Red and blonde being the most common color of change. I have dreads and my ends turn red... Does that make me a white boy too??? Your an idiot. Go back to school fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,497,016
African and Asians LOSING INTEREST in White Lan... 1 min Tiny Dk 2
Ivanka ~ Never farther than 2 steps away from D... 40 min Lopez 16
Are arabs black/mulatoes or persian/pakistani's? (Nov '11) 44 min soldier 51
Why are yemen people black? (Jan '13) 1 hr aboy 54
why are eritrean/ethopian such easy sluts (Oct '08) 1 hr Orange Man 32
News Trump: African-American history museum is 'fant... 1 hr Mikey 44
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 1 hr Miss Norris 39
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr SadButTrue 959
More from around the web