I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#18605 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid you are, and ignorant of anthropological facts.
Idiot boy, in northwestern Eurasia, heidelbergensis evolved into neandertalensis, and in eastern Eurasia into denisova.
In Ethiopia, heidelbergensis evolved into sapiens. In W-Central Africa, heidelbergensis persisted, and then interbred with migrants coming in from northeast Africa, the L2 people, the ancestors of modern W-Central Africans.
Therefore, moron, you are part heidelbergensis.
And no, the mutations for hair and skin color in neandertalensis are not the same as those in modern Eurasians, whether in Europe or in eastern or central Asia.
So, do you understand yet, uneducated Afronazi cult racist boy? Must I explain it again?
The evidence was already posted repeatedly in here regarding all of this, boy.
This is your great-x40-great granny's boyfriend:
http://www.escuelapedia.com/wp-content/upload...
And therefore Neanderthal and Denisovans came from Heidelbergensis and most likely mixed with Heidelbergensis themselves. You make assumptions of bones being found in Africa of Heidelbergensis meaning mixed breeds then it should be the same from Europe then too. Also Heidelbergensis also evolved into Neanderthal in Africa as well.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18606 Dec 8, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
What has heidelbergensis contributed to my gene pool?
That is not yet determined, as it is not certain what traits Eurasians derive from their neandertalensis and denisova admixture.

You likely have 4-6% heidelbergensis DNA.

Likely heidelbergensis was already adapted to the W-Central African environment, and so the genes so adapted might have been useful and adaptive to the immigrating sapiens.

I doubt it will be long before we have more information on this topic. I'll make SURE to let everyone in here know...
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#18607 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid you are, and ignorant of anthropological facts.
Idiot boy, in northwestern Eurasia, heidelbergensis evolved into neandertalensis, and in eastern Eurasia into denisova.
In Ethiopia, heidelbergensis evolved into sapiens. In W-Central Africa, heidelbergensis persisted, and then interbred with migrants coming in from northeast Africa, the L2 people, the ancestors of modern W-Central Africans.
Therefore, moron, you are part heidelbergensis.
And no, the mutations for hair and skin color in neandertalensis are not the same as those in modern Eurasians, whether in Europe or in eastern or central Asia.
So, do you understand yet, uneducated Afronazi cult racist boy? Must I explain it again?
The evidence was already posted repeatedly in here regarding all of this, boy.
This is your great-x40-great granny's boyfriend:
http://www.escuelapedia.com/wp-content/upload...
What is your problem???? Are you an idiot??? All humans whether in Europe or Asia or Africa are descendants of modern humans. Sapiens. Sapiens came from Africa. Denisovans didn't take over in Asia. Neanderthals didn't take over in Europe. Homo sapiens did you dumb ass. Those are all modern humans greatest ancestor. So what is your point? That Europeans have a little bit of Neanderthal and Asians have Denisovan in them? So the phuck what.... That still places black Africans as the first Homo sapiens and thus making them the first ones all over the world mixing with these different species as we have always been saying.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18608 Dec 8, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
And therefore Neanderthal and Denisovans came from Heidelbergensis and most likely mixed with Heidelbergensis themselves. You make assumptions of bones being found in Africa of Heidelbergensis meaning mixed breeds then it should be the same from Europe then too. Also Heidelbergensis also evolved into Neanderthal in Africa as well.
Neandertalensis and denisova may have evolved as populations with no heidelbergensis left with whom to breed, unless they evolved first in one small area and then migrated... this is not known.

What IS known is that the remains in Siberia which were the first denisovans known have been found to have mixed with neandertalensis AND with another unknown species. This 3rd species may well have been heidelbergensis, or another species which also evolved from it.

Neandertalensis did not evolve in Africa. In northeast Africa, sapiens evolved from heidelbergensis.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18609 Dec 8, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
"And no, the mutations for hair and skin color in neandertalensis are not the same as those in modern Eurasians, whether in Europe or in eastern or central Asia."
The reasons they are not the same is because Neanderthals didn't contribute a single thing to any human. Your total existence muy blanco is due to these black ball sachs! No monkeys, no she wolves and no peking ducks! Just these nuts clown!
Wrong, boy. There is neandertalensis admixture in Eurasians, but the genes for color are not the same, so THOSE genes were not acquired from neandertalensis, but by evolution.

Since your ancestors also evolved since the time of OOA, no, YOU are not the same as the common ancestor.

Stop typing while playing with your tiny balls, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18611 Dec 8, 2013
Gaymoney the heidelbergensis hybrid wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem???? Are you an idiot??? All humans whether in Europe or Asia or Africa are descendants of modern humans. Sapiens. Sapiens came from Africa. Denisovans didn't take over in Asia. Neanderthals didn't take over in Europe. Homo sapiens did you dumb ass. Those are all modern humans greatest ancestor. So what is your point? That Europeans have a little bit of Neanderthal and Asians have Denisovan in them? So the phuck what.... That still places black Africans as the first Homo sapiens and thus making them the first ones all over the world mixing with these different species as we have always been saying.
You're forgetting that W-Central Africans mixed with heidelbergensis also.

The people mixing with neandertalensis and denisova were Eurasians, not Africans, fool.

The first Homo sapiens were very different from modern “black” people, you doofus.

You represent a later evolved form, not the original sapiens, boy.

Get an education, you're boring me with your idiotic opinions.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18612 Dec 8, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
heidelbergensis (sometimes called Homo rhodesiensis) is an extinct species of the genus Homo which lived in Africa, Europe and western Asia from at least 600,000 years ago, and may date back 1,300,000 years. It survived until 200,000 to 250,000 years ago. It is very likely the direct ancestor of Homo sapiens in Africa and the Neanderthals in Europe, and perhaps also the Denisovans in Asia. It was first discovered near Heidelberg in Germany in 1907 and named by Otto Schoetensack.[1][2][3]---- Wikipedia.
What were you saying? Heidelbergenisis not part of Europeans??? What was that boy???? What gibberish were you talking again??? You get proven wrong all the time.... Your the only one that doesn't see it. Heidelbergenisis is German. They found them in Europe too idiot.
DAMN, you're stupid, boy!

Heidelbergensis in Europe evolved into neandertalensis. They were no longer there when sapiens showed up. But they WERE still in W-Central Africa, it is now known.

Your information is outdated.

Face it, fool, you're a heidelbergensis hybrid.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18613 Dec 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did idiot. Africans have always traveled up & down the Nile. That means from southern to northern Africa. There was never a barrier. They also had the coastline. All your name-calling means YOU LOSE.
Yeah, get on away from here. Try to do something other than troll here. In fact, lets see if you have the discipline to NOT come back here until Mon. Challenge yourself to have a life outside of here for 24 hrs. I don't think you can do it, prove me wrong.
____
Hey everybody, if the troll doesn't come here today, I will match and NOT come back until Tues.
You f'ing idiot.

I SAID that people had reached Lower Egypt by coming down the Nile, you idiot. I never mentioned any barrier, boy.

There is no evidence they were on the coast, however. You WISHING something were true doesn't make it so, racist Afronazi pseudo-intellectual cultist.

You don't tell me what to do, boy. Even in person, as you're begging,“Please stop!”, I would not stop.

Yes, the Maghreb has been Eurasian for 30,000 years... there is no doubt whatsoever about this.

And that means that lower Egypt has been mixed for just as long... at LEAST.

Boy.
citizen 1986

UK

#18614 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Heidelbergensis in Europe evolved into neandertalensis. They were no longer there when sapiens showed up. But they WERE still in W-Central Africa, it is now known.
Where is your evidence, where is your proof.
citizen 1986

UK

#18615 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not yet determined, as it is not certain what traits Eurasians derive from their neandertalensis and denisova admixture.
Likely heidelbergensis was already adapted to the W-Central African environment, and so the genes so adapted might have been useful and adaptive to the immigrating sapiens.
I doubt it will be long before we have more information on this topic. I'll make SURE to let everyone in here know...
Guess work.
citizen 1986

UK

#18616 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, boy. There is neandertalensis admixture in Eurasians, but the genes for color are not the same, so THOSE genes were not acquired from neandertalensis, but by evolution.
Since your ancestors also evolved since the time of OOA, no, YOU are not the same as the common ancestor.
Stop typing while playing with your tiny balls, boy.
citizen 1986

UK

#18617 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
The people mixing with neandertalensis and denisova were Eurasians, not Africans, fool.
The first Homo sapiens were very different from modern “black” people, you doofus.
People in Africa have neanderthal admixture . People outside of Africa have greater percentage with Europeans having the largest.Neanderthals aren't exclusive to Asia and Europe

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18618 Dec 8, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was posted many times by me and others, heidelbergensis boy. Face facts; this is your daddy:

http://shadowness.com/file/item3/58292/image_...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18619 Dec 8, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
People in Africa have neanderthal admixture . People outside of Africa have greater percentage with Europeans having the largest.Neanderthals aren't exclusive to Asia and Europe
Neandertalensis admixture in Africa is due to Eurasian back-migration.

As an Afro-whitey Yank, you have neandertalensis admixture due to whitey.

The highest non-sapiens admixture found is in Melanesia, with denisova.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#18620 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
They were not Eurasians dumb ass it did not take the 30-40,000 tears to get into the Middle East. 5,000 years after they left Africa, the Middle East was filled and people were moving north and further east. Those were black African people doing this. No one changed after 5,000 years. After 10-15,000 years is when you can begin to see some change and say the people were a little different with new features in the populations changing but still today in our world now they would be considered black African people. You can deny it all you want but your really not making any sense.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#18621 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia is outdated??? Wikipedia gets updated by the minute. Nelson Mandela's death was in his biography on Wikipedia. Same with the fast and furious dude. You gotta be kidding me... Your wrong man and like a puss ass girl you can't admit it.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18622 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH.....you couldn't do it. You have no discipline to stay away 24 hrs.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18623 Dec 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>

You don't tell me what to do, boy. Even in person, as you're begging,“Please stop!”, I would not stop.
LOL, 60yr.old loser, I'm trying to push u outside, so you can have a life. You don't even have female companionship. That's why mast of the crap you say here makes no sense. You don't get out. You're losing ur mind.

You are unhappy with yourself and IT SHOWS. You don't even have the DISCIPLINE to say 'phuc the topix AA forum for a few days, I'm going out to enjoy the world.'

I'll bet you haven't a woman out to dinner in YEARS. BOY STOP BEING A LOSER.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18624 Dec 8, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
They were not Eurasians dumb ass it did not take the 30-40,000 tears to get into the Middle East. 5,000 years after they left Africa, the Middle East was filled and people were moving north and further east. Those were black African people doing this. No one changed after 5,000 years. After 10-15,000 years is when you can begin to see some change and say the people were a little different with new features in the populations changing but still today in our world now they would be considered black African people. You can deny it all you want but your really not making any sense.
WELL the troll is basing his assumptions on skulls found in Nigeria. He's trying to say that means "near humans" were all iver the west coast of Africa, in every country.

I know it's crazy, but that's what ya get from a 60yr.old + troll, who doesn't leave the house and has NO LIFE.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18625 Dec 8, 2013
Gaymoney the bumbling fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia is outdated??? Wikipedia gets updated by the minute. Nelson Mandela's death was in his biography on Wikipedia. Same with the fast and furious dude. You gotta be kidding me... Your wrong man and like a puss ass girl you can't admit it.
Wikipedia can not be trusted to know the latest anthropological information.

I'm wrong about nothing, boy. You ignorant Afronazis are even too stupid to notice that I do know this material, LOL...

I can recognize when someone is actually educated or just talking about their ass.. and from you all we get is PURO PEDO, boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly little white girls coming onto my son 2 min White and Right 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Moses 44,951
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min An NFL Fan 1,383,748
News Bernie Sanders surprises Hillary Clinton in Mic... 8 min T-BOS 38
Worst kept secret in the Bronx 8 min Lol Comeback 7
Harriet Tuban on the 20$ Bill in 2020 9 min Sicklecell Supporter 54
I do not like black men 10 min Stupid Thread 30
White Father Forces Daughter(14) To Marry White... 12 min Harrisson 13
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Moses 134,443
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 22 min Moses 53
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 30 min Harrisson 470
More from around the web