Comments
16,781 - 16,800 of 25,061 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Smithfield, VA

#18487 Dec 7, 2013
Gates wrote:
I've met non black arabs from egypt and even they say the ancient egyptians were black. Even they know they have no connection to the Ancient egyptians civilization.
. That is the same truth that has been known and spoken from Ancient times and we thank you!!!
Gmoney

Herndon, VA

#18488 Dec 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....Haplogroups like Hapologroup G is 30000years and originates in the Levant! Haplogroup J is 22000 years old originating in Anatolia. MtDNA H and U are the most common Middle Eastern DNA! Middle Eastern/Europeans carry virtually NO black African DNA! Black Africans DO NOT carry the above INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN HAPLOGROUPS! Also southern Europeans are related to Middle Eastern people. If the Middle Eastern people were all Afroasiatic then why arnt INDIGENOUS Southern Europeans/Middle Eastern people all black looking?
World Haplogroup Map:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
European and Middle Eastern women are closely related:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....
Even R1b-R1a are said to have originated in the Middle East!
Yea it originates in the levant where black African people of the ooa migration moved to. These were black people that arrived there. When the ice age came, their gene sequences changed due to the substantial change in the environment and the devastation it bought upon the population of people in these areas like the levant. I don't even know why I explain myself to you idiots. You and ish tov are the same people that believe Africans and southern Indians have dark skin because of a back migration into these areas and became dark from being light. Lmao.... Hilarious.
Gmoney

Herndon, VA

#18489 Dec 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Africans met neanderthals in Asia where the neanderthals raped them, creating Cro-Magnon who was the very first man in the Middle East,Europe and North Africa! Their skeletons along with the neanderthals and hybrids have been found all over Europe,Middle East BUT NO ANCIENT AFRICANS!!!PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao.... Wake up buddy. Your still sleep
Gmoney

Herndon, VA

#18490 Dec 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....nope, no ancient Africans skeletons found in the Middle East!!!Prove me wrong!
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris...

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

http://lc5827wdp.com/2013/06/28/cro-magnon-ca...
Gmoney

Herndon, VA

#18491 Dec 7, 2013
Gates wrote:
Its written on Ancient Egyptian texts that their civilization arose from the interior of Africa(fact). There arent any Arabs or Europeans indigenous to the African interior or any where else in Africa for that matter.
I still don't understand why non-africans are trying to lay claims to African people and civilizations. Africans and African descendants must fight against these trolls by any means necessary.
He isn't smart enough to understand this concept
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

#18493 Dec 7, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
Good work "G".....here's more

THE SECRET HISTORIES OF BLACK PEOPLE-early middle east

http://www.google.com/url...

__

I will bring more proof of the African presence in the so-called soon
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

#18494 Dec 7, 2013
I will bring more proof of the African presence in the so-called "mid-east" (which was once a territory of Africa) soon

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18495 Dec 7, 2013
Gaymoney the confused whiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot compare Cleopatras time in Egypt to predynastic times. These are two different eras and the people that occupied Egypt in Cleopatras time are not the same people that occupied Egypt in pre-dynastic times. There weren't any Eurasians In Egypt in pre-dynastic times, there were black Africans and black Middle Eastern people who are Afroasiatic people numb nuts.
Dimwit... I said Cleopatra was Greek, and obviously the Greeks were not in Egypt in predynastic times. So what are you arguing about?

There WERE Eurasians in Lower Egypt in predynastic times.

There were no “black Mideastern people” you idiot.“Afroasiatic people”, lol... that is a language group, not a people, dumba$$.

The Eurasians in Lower Egypt were related to Berbers.

Upper Egypt was black entirely, and Lower Egypt mixed.

Level 3

Location hidden

#18496 Dec 7, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please I wonder how they can call it eurasia when it has nothing to do with Europe. And why the African people will not be black. He can't use his stupid cro magnon neanderthal hybrid mixture because he knows it doesn't make sense. He should please explain how this people magically became white.
You idiot. Eurasia is a continent. Japanese people are Eurasians. It doesn't mean they have anything to do with Europe. Eurasians = OOA people.

Mideasterners = Eurasians, of type J, related to Cro-Magnon European I.

Level 3

Location hidden

#18497 Dec 7, 2013
A Child of AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. A Child of AHAYA | 54 min ago
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
. That is why they guesstimate and speculate and the bottom line is the fact that when you add it all up for people like . AE ,ISH TOV, CURIOUS ME , It all equals nothing but heavy doses of , HYPERBOLE, nothing more!!!! No substance what so ever , pure guess work, estimations and exaggerating gone wild!!!! Lol , poor guys, I guess someone had to keep it going????
Wrong you ignorant smartass. You don't know what you're talking about.

I posted that info about Oman 2 months ago. 125K yrs ago, H. sapiens stone tools. Obviously people had moved into Arabia earlier than formerly thought.

And so what conclusion do you draw from this? You don't even know what it means, moron.

Stop smartassing, boy, and speak respectfully as you would do in my presence or else be beaten into submission.

You hear me, boy?

Level 3

Location hidden

#18498 Dec 7, 2013
Gaymoney stumbling stupidly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea ok whatever the fact still remains that those people with those Haplogroups ancestors came from Africa. They settled in the levant from Africa around 55-50,000 bce. Afroasiatic. They aren't indigenous to the Middle East because their ancestors came from somewhere else, their culture was carried from Africa to the Middle East. They were afroasiatic people.
No, you idiot, the Mideasterners were (and are) EURASIANS, descendants of OOA migrants. There is no such thing as "Afroasiatic people", you fool.

And Afroasiatic languages did not exist 55,000 years ago! They developed much later. We have NO idea what language(s) was (were) spoken by OOA migrants; it is impossible to know.

Mideast = Eurasian people since long before the Natufians got there.
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#18499 Dec 7, 2013
Who ya hatin' on THISeek, BigotBoy?
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>

Cleopatra
Wow,
...talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

She's DEAD, BigotBoy,....let it GO...

Level 3

Location hidden

#18500 Dec 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
....and of course chess was invented by the original Moors
STOP your culture-vulture criminality, boy!!!
CHESS was invented in INDIA.
Google it yourself, you lazy f---k.
The parasitic piratical slaving rapist Moors never invented ANYTHING, you moron! Islam had fried their brains and they were incapable of invention.

Level 3

Location hidden

#18501 Dec 7, 2013
Gates wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the native ancient Egyptian population were black Africans just like their closest neighbors and kin the Nubians. Mixing in the Ancient Egyptian population occurred much later with Greek and Arab conquests.
What we see with Egypt is exactly the same thing we see with mordern day America's and Australia. In southern Egypt you can still find black descendants of the original Ancient population, just like we can find very few descendants of the original Americans on reservations.
Wrong.

Eurasians had migrated across Lower Egypt to the Maghreb first about 30,000 years ago, again about 10,000 years ago... and for that reason there were Eurasians in Lower Egypt in predynastic times. There were also Africans, and Upper Egypt was African.

Level 3

Location hidden

#18502 Dec 7, 2013
Gates wrote:
Its written on Ancient Egyptian texts that their civilization arose from the interior of Africa(fact). There arent any Arabs or Europeans indigenous to the African interior or any where else in Africa for that matter.
I still don't understand why non-africans are trying to lay claims to African people and civilizations. Africans and African descendants must fight against these trolls by any means necessary.
Why do you racist culture-vulture Afronazis insist on claiming nearly every Eurasian people? Hebrews, Olmecs, Chinese, Indians, Spartans, Irish, LOL!!! It's a long list.

You can't fight at all without real evidence, and obviously you lack that.

Level 3

Location hidden

#18503 Dec 7, 2013
Gaymoney the confused racist Afronazi scum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea it originates in the levant where black African people of the ooa migration moved to. These were black people that arrived there. When the ice age came, their gene sequences changed due to the substantial change in the environment and the devastation it bought upon the population of people in these areas like the levant. I don't even know why I explain myself to you idiots. You and ish tov are the same people that believe Africans and southern Indians have dark skin because of a back migration into these areas and became dark from being light. Lmao.... Hilarious.
Wrong, despicable lowlife culture-vulture racist boy.

The people of the Levant were Eurasians. OOA people were Eurasians. They had Eurasian DNA types when they arrived. It may well be that they'd already been in Arabia (due to new evidence from Oman), and OOA may mean, in fact, Out of Arabia.

In any case, the Mideasterners evolved from Eurasian CF.

Yes, jackass, southern Indians migrated in from the Mideast and were not as dark as they are now. The original C people were, but not H and L.

In any case, skin color is a trivial characteristic which easily evolves to suit the habitat. A peoples' color does not tell us their ancestry.

Your idiotic posts tell us that you're an uneducated dullard, boy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#18504 Dec 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
I will bring more proof of the African presence in the so-called "mid-east" (which was once a territory of Africa) soon
No you won't, culture-vulture boy, because there is no such evidence.
The Mideast was never African when humans were there. It is part of Eurasia. Consult a map, jackass.
The indigenous people of the Mideast were Eurasians, clearly.

Level 3

Location hidden

#18505 Dec 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good work "G".....here's more
THE SECRET HISTORIES OF BLACK PEOPLE-early middle east
http://www.google.com/url...
__
I will bring more proof of the African presence in the so-called soon
What an idiotic Afronazi load of rubbish that is!

Africans everywhere! LOL!!!

No, boy, the indigenous people of the Mideast, China, Japan, SE Asia, India, Central Asia, etc., were EURASIAN. There is no doubt of this. All the evidence clearly shows it.

Your culture-vulture racism will not stand.

Level 1

Location hidden

#18506 Dec 7, 2013
Who exactly is this blabbering Jewish idiot...And what makes it think anyone would believe it's Eurasian fantasies?

This thread is about Ancient Egyptians and this Holocaust survivor continues to flap it's gums about Eurasians. Ridiculous!

The dumb Jew continuously attempts to put "Eurasians" in Africa but when the tables are turned everyone are Afronazis.

Its attempts to put Eurasians ahead of Africans in history are futile, for the simple fact every human on the planet descends from AFRICANS, meaning every place eurasians inhabited Africans were there first. It's that simple.

Eurasians= mutated Africans

Now be gone you Eurocentric idiot.

Level 3

Location hidden

#18507 Dec 7, 2013
Futuristic 86 wrote:
Who exactly is this blabbering Jewish idiot...And what makes it think anyone would believe it's Eurasian fantasies?
This thread is about Ancient Egyptians and this Holocaust survivor continues to flap it's gums about Eurasians. Ridiculous!
The dumb Jew continuously attempts to put "Eurasians" in Africa but when the tables are turned everyone are Afronazis.
Its attempts to put Eurasians ahead of Africans in history are futile, for the simple fact every human on the planet descends from AFRICANS, meaning every place eurasians inhabited Africans were there first. It's that simple.
Eurasians= mutated Africans
Now be gone you Eurocentric idiot.
Very antisemitic, boy. That bodes ill for your future.

Google:“Nazi Nürnberg hangings” for clarification.

I'm not Eurocentric, boy. I simply state what are the facts known to science.

You know nothing of science, obviously.

You talk crap endlessly but somehow manage to say NOTHING!

Also, take note: I am not a Jew.

No, boy, Eurasia was inhabited first by Eurasians, with the exception of the Arabian Peninsula, where Africans migrated (OOA) and there evolved into Eurasian types.

Some Eurasians migrated back into Africa, tens of millenia later, notably the people of the Maghreb 30,000 years ago.

Lose the antisemitism, boy. Or else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 3 min Ugh 3,295
Game Of 2 Words Only,... 5 min -patricia- 7
What's happened to my lovely little girl? 6 min Estelle 3
Game of Three Words,... 7 min -patricia- 17
What happened to SBT? 10 min -patricia- 15
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Yeah 1,100,624
Lol.. WW Has 8 Mix Kids wants MORE!! 15 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 360
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 25 min AUTISTIC GUY 4,739
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr Crown 560
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 hr asho 1,882
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 2 hr Felistas 2,106
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••