I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18257 Nov 30, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid p huck Stringer pulls some skulls out of a arbitrary cave in Nigeria and you FOOLISHLY SAY THIS IS PROOF THAT ALL THE AFRICANS FROM ALL THE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ALONG THE WEST COAST OF AFRICA.....MATED WITH SOME MUTATED NEAR HUMAN. Boy you better try again. Do more research.
Hell Stringer said himself theres a ...."real lack of knowledge of human evolution in that region." Translated....HE DOES NOT KNOW.
But I do give you credit for using outside linked data. Good boy....ur finally following the rules.
Wrong yet again, denial boy.

Random cave? LOL... those skulls prove admixture, you fool. And they are in agreement with the DNA evidence I already posted.

Yes, sapiens in W-Central Africa mixed with heidelbergensis. We have the evidence from the morphology of these skulls as well as the DNA, which came from various locations, not only in Nigeria.

Face it, you're a heidelbergensis hybrid. No way out of it, no matter how much you scream and cry.

You have nothing to counter the evidence, so that's it... you're a hybrid.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18258 Nov 30, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
oh yeah
in regards to the topic.
pre dynastic up until the hyskos was indenginous african civilazations. I have no idea what being a black entails. if we must use that term, ancient egypt was black. dark brown black, red black, light brown black. From the beginning of the Nile to Cannan. There were no idiot darwin , ish tov, barros racial classifications.
Black Black Black
u mad?
I do not adhere to any “racial” classifications. I simply am aware of human relationships, between groups, based on DNA.

Going by DNA and morphology, obviously the Maghreb has been inhabited by Eurasians for 30,000 years. That's simple enough to understand. If you can't grasp that, it is due to Afronazi cult preconceptions which interfere with logic.

Darwin discovered evolution by means of natural selection. He did no serious work on human “races” and his speculations about those are ignored.

Don't attribute to me things I do not believe and did not say. If we say “black” as shorthand for “Africans”, meaning Lo, L1, L2 and L3 people, that doesn't mean we believe in “races”.“Races” are for RACISTS.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18259 Nov 30, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres a guy named african ae who posts the same exact doctrine u do, lol. He says stuff like cry cry cry afronazis, pretty much identical. The cat is out the bag. U fools are lonely losers with nothing better to do. making different screenames agreeing with yourselves, lmhao. Go get some pu$$y, spend time with ur kids, go to the gym, live your life , haha, anything beats posting all damn day, lol.
Like you AE also claims he works for mossad, lol coincidence?
Modsad better get a refund because your not convincing anyone with yiur evolutionist darwin theory racial classification europedia Bull.
K?
...well "alf" or 'ae' likes talking about mens butts. True 'barros' could be using a proxy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18260 Nov 30, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres a guy named african ae who posts the same exact doctrine u do, lol. He says stuff like cry cry cry afronazis, pretty much identical. The cat is out the bag. U fools are lonely losers with nothing better to do. making different screenames agreeing with yourselves, lmhao. Go get some pu$$y, spend time with ur kids, go to the gym, live your life , haha, anything beats posting all damn day, lol.
Like you AE also claims he works for mossad, lol coincidence?
Modsad better get a refund because your not convincing anyone with yiur evolutionist darwin theory racial classification europedia Bull.
K?
Don't smartass me, boy.

I am not African AE. He is a Jew, which is why he mentions Mossad. I am not a Jew but nothing pleases me more than pissing off Jew-hating antisemitic scum.

You need to sort out to whom you're speaking. I am not African AE, ok...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18261 Nov 30, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowlegde of those boats ( in the video) were handed down from other Africans. Don't play with words since Africans first sprang from Africa, they've roamed the earth.
___
I already dealt with your erroneous theories on ALL Africans on the west coast of Africa "mating" with some mutated, near huminoid who does not exist anymore. Stringer admitted ....he doesn't KNOW.
The boats in that vid were just a small sampling of African navigational ingenuity, but you'd rather believe ONLY euros traveled the sea.
You talk such jumbled BS. BOATS? So what? You think that means that Africans sailed to America because they had built some f'ing boat? LOL!!! A LOT of people all over the world had boats, and so f'ing what? You have no clue what it means to have real evidence to back up your claims. Whereas I, a true scholar, only speak of proven fact and real science. See the difference? You're a schmuck, and I'm an intellectual.

And you dealt with nothing. It is not a theory. It is a simple fact, 2 facts in fact:

13,000 yr old skulls from Nigeria are HYBRIDS of sapiens with a non-sapiens species (heidelbergensis); and,

DNA of W-Central Africans shows non-sapiens admixture.

That pretty much settles it, heidelbergensis hybrid boy.

As for the sea, the earliest known seafaring would be that which took Australians to Australia, over 50,000 years ago. We have no evidence of the boats, but we know they were there, so they have to have gone by sea. They were not Europeans.

Stop using that lame excuse that everyone who punks your ass intellectually is a "Eurocentric". No, the problem you have is that I'm, educated and know the material, and you're a racist Afronazi cultist.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18262 Nov 30, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong yet again, denial boy.
Random cave? LOL... those skulls prove admixture, you fool. And they are in agreement with the DNA evidence I already posted.
Yes, sapiens in W-Central Africa mixed with heidelbergensis. We have the evidence from the morphology of these skulls as well as the DNA, which came from various locations, not only in Nigeria.
Face it, you're a heidelbergensis hybrid. No way out of it, no matter how much you scream and cry.
You have nothing to counter the evidence, so that's it... you're a hybrid.
Stringer said a cave in Nigeria. Then he said he did not know anything definite. Oh.. I don't have anything to with these near humans. You foolishly think you know me....but you don't. Your problem is you generalize and you stereotype.....just like a racist.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18263 Nov 30, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I wish we could set up some sort of a betting ring here.
On second thought, who would actually bet against him being able to crack 3000 posts by mid next month? Nobody bets to LOSE money.
Still nothing to say, boy?

Keep on talking about this BS so nobody will notice that you're an imbecile with no real education... Whoops! I already noticed!

Yep, you're a dullard.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18264 Nov 30, 2013
Nigeria is just 1 country in Africa. What Stringer found in a cave does not speak to all of the west coast of Africa or Africa in general.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18265 Nov 30, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not adhere to any “racial” classifications. I simply am aware of human relationships, between groups, based on DNA.
Going by DNA and morphology, obviously the Maghreb has been inhabited by Eurasians for 30,000 years. That's simple enough to understand. If you can't grasp that, it is due to Afronazi cult preconceptions which interfere with logic.
Darwin discovered evolution by means of natural selection. He did no serious work on human “races” and his speculations about those are ignored.
Don't attribute to me things I do not believe and did not say. If we say “black” as shorthand for “Africans”, meaning Lo, L1, L2 and L3 people, that doesn't mean we believe in “races”.“Races” are for RACISTS.
"Going by DNA and morphology, obviously the Maghreb has been inhabited by Eurasians for 30,000 years." this is garbage....there nothing legitimate out there that says non-blacks were in Africa originally. that's a racist way to claim N.African glory.

no African geneticist says there were non-blacks in Africa. If so I want to see his/her findings.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#18266 Nov 30, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Still nothing to say, boy?
Keep on talking about this BS so nobody will notice that you're an imbecile with no real education... Whoops! I already noticed!
Yep, you're a dullard.
2,617. I know you can do it...I KNOW you can.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18267 Nov 30, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't smartass me, boy.
I am not African AE. He is a Jew, which is why he mentions Mossad. I am not a Jew but nothing pleases me more than pissing off Jew-hating antisemitic scum.
"ALF" is not a "jew"....he's a white troll, who doesn't know scripture nor follow Hebrew law. U 2 might as well be the same.
A Child of Yahweh

Lexington Park, MD

#18268 Nov 30, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Nigeria is just 1 country in Africa. What Stringer found in a cave does not speak to all of the west coast of Africa or Africa in general.
. Never has and never will speak to the continent of Africa, they have no idea of how it got there or where it came from , the intellects speak of it as speculatory in nature???
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#18269 Nov 30, 2013
HEEEEEY WTF?? How come it says 2,617 on the last FIVE of Baross' posts?? Thas some ol buuuuullshit. Topix is rigging this thing.

Wow what that really means is that he's probably WAY over the number of posts it says he's made. So in actuality, 2600 + posts in less than 90 days is a CONSERVATIVE count. This fat bastid is prolly well over 3000 by now.

Amazing smh.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18270 Nov 30, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Never has and never will speak to the continent of Africa, they have no idea of how it got there or where it came from , the intellects speak of it as speculatory in nature???
...well Stringer said he wasn't clear on humans in that area. Only a fool like 'barros' would generalize and ball park every country on Africa's west coast. Still none of this speaks to the topic:
"I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were Not Black"
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18271 Nov 30, 2013
A Child of Yahweh

Lexington Park, MD

#18272 Nov 30, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
HEEEEEY WTF?? How come it says 2,617 on the last FIVE of Baross' posts?? Thas some ol buuuuullshit. Topix is rigging this thing.
Wow what that really means is that he's probably WAY over the number of posts it says he's made. So in actuality, 2600 + posts in less than 90 days is a CONSERVATIVE count. This fat bastid is prolly well over 3000 by now.
Amazing smh.
johns on top of it has saiid there was some stuff going on????
A Child of Yahweh

Lexington Park, MD

#18273 Nov 30, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
...well Stringer said he wasn't clear on humans in that area. Only a fool like 'barros' would generalize and ball park every country on Africa's west coast. Still none of this speaks to the topic:
"I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were Not Black"
. Lol, the trolls will be lying and spending eternity trying to do just that, personally I think you should let it drive them crazy in a semi - positive way, boy am I struggling trying to be polite, lol!!!!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#18274 Nov 30, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text> johns on top of it has saiid there was some stuff going on????
I'd be interested to see the real count. If he's posting five posts to every one post count that it actually adds to the number then oh my gawd...
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#18275 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't smartass me, boy.
Oh shut up you hypocritical fool. You have mentioned Mossad plenty of times in your post. You have constantly posted that Mossad is watching and that we would damn near be assassinated because of what our opinions and beliefs are knowing damn well you have no type of clout like that. So that makes you either a white cracker from the uk or a white cracker posing as a Jew which is the case with most of the Jews thT came from Germany and Russia.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#18276 Dec 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk such jumbled BS. BOATS? So what? You think that means that Africans sailed to America because they had built some f'ing boat? LOL!!! A LOT of people all over the world had boats, and so f'ing what? You have no clue what it means to have real evidence to back up your claims. Whereas I, a true scholar, only speak of proven fact and real science. See the difference? You're a schmuck, and I'm an intellectual.
And you dealt with nothing. It is not a theory. It is a simple fact, 2 facts in fact:
13,000 yr old skulls from Nigeria are HYBRIDS of sapiens with a non-sapiens species (heidelbergensis); and,
DNA of W-Central Africans shows non-sapiens admixture.
That pretty much settles it, heidelbergensis hybrid boy.
As for the sea, the earliest known seafaring would be that which took Australians to Australia, over 50,000 years ago. We have no evidence of the boats, but we know they were there, so they have to have gone by sea. They were not Europeans.
Stop using that lame excuse that everyone who punks your ass intellectually is a "Eurocentric". No, the problem you have is that I'm, educated and know the material, and you're a racist Afronazi cultist.
Lmao@ intellectual and knowing the material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 16 min Do I know you 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Fck you 1,680,373
Racist White People on MLK Day. 40 min bravesoul 44
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 49 min Jake 141
MLK-JFK files 1 hr Royals Love Black... 16
Well, I'm out a thousand dollars.... 1 hr felt 36
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 1 hr real 57
Drunken Negro Falls Down and Goes Boom! 2 hr black 19
Trump's, "Worst Week Ever"! 4 hr The Laughing Axe 54
More from around the web