I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17908 Nov 24, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. I descend from the line of the Jews that are/were born the Jews , not Proselytes or even the ones spoken of in Rev. 3:9. Who art thou , oh stupid one!
You are full of crap. Given your location, I will assume you're an Afro-whitey Yank. Not a Hebrew, fool.

I'm not a Hebrew either. Since I'm opposed to antisemitism I must be a Jew, is that you're thinking, boy?

You racist piece of rectal projectile.

That's right, I'm a poet in addition to my diverse other talents...

The major Y-haplogroup of the Semitic Mideast is J. J is Eurasian, not “black” African. In the Arabian Peninsula we see mostly J1, whereas in Levant-Mesopotamia it is J2. The Hebrews then would be of J2 type, like the Assyrians, Chaldeans, Aramaeans, Phoenicians, Moabites, etc.

And which haplotype shows up in Ashkenazim in high %? J2. Along with other Mideastern markers, since the Mideast is not pure J. There is G and R in the north, and African E in the south in significant %'s, notably southern Arabia. No surprise, since Yemen is so close to Africa across a narrow stretch of the Red Sea which is in fact dry during some ancient climatic periods (such as glacial maximum when sea levels drop).

So... in fact your non-sapiens ancestry is mostly heidelbergensis, from W-Central Africa, as opposed to neandertalensis which would be present in Jews and other Eurasians.

Judged:

17

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17909 Nov 24, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You say the same things over and over and it does not change history and the facts. You are extremely stupid for sure, that is extremely incompetent of you and really displays ad tall disorder in your part. To see and have more facts and pictures and evidence presented by even your own white comrades means you really are devoid if any semblance of reasoning. Lol, that means if I keep engaging you on an intellectual basis which you can't seem to rise to than I , lol am worst than you. Keep sounding really stupid and honestly mentally disturbed and I will ignore you from now on!!! I hope my people are reading this and realize you really are are a seriously disturbed serpent that needs to be ignored. Lol, the worst, part is you really don't know you have an illness, too funny, oops; my bad!!!
You in fact have no evidence.

The best which can be said for your case is that Jews/Hebrews, like other Mideasterners and to a lesser extent Europeans, have some “black” African admixture.

They were and are not black, however. But... back then people were not racist so much as enemies of certain ethnic groups, so Africans absorbed by the Hebrews (a recorded example: Moses' wife) added their DNA to the ethnic Hebrew mix, along with other much earlier Africans, the Natufians, who had been absorbed by the Mideasterners of the Levant and Mesopotamia up to about 12,000 years ago.

However, the modern Ashkenazim descend from the ancient Hebrews. Like nearly everyone on earth, they are not of any pure genetic type. Few ethnic groups are. Persians have over half a dozen Y haplogroups represented in their population. Europe an even half a dozen important ones. Many W-Central African ethnic groups are mixed of mtDNA early L1, Lo types with L2 and L3. Some in W Africa even have Indoeuropean/Aryan R Y-DNA.

The Ashkenazim, like the Sephardim and Mizrahim and others, are Hebrews. They are the same people. They are on the same territory, at least part of it. Ancient Israel included the east bank of the Jordan.

And you are not. You are a racist cultist, brainwashed by www.afronazisgonewild.com .

Judged:

17

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17910 Nov 24, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, Shh , you sound as dumb as AE , you two are morons, try not to open mouth and expose the level of your ignorance,
A note to avoid confusion: It is a common misconception that Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon were the forerunners of Modern Man. Actually Modern Man is much older than both of them. Accordingly, Modern man and the Humanoids are presented here, in the correct chronological order. note on the confusing terminology that follows:
Originally Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon were not classed as Sapien (Wise). This designation was reserved for "us" Modern man. However, subsequent re-thinking by some - perhaps with other than scientific agendas, caused these two early Humanoids to be re-classed as Sapien. Thus they became Homo-sapien neanderthalensis, and Homo-sapien Cro-Magnonensis, that leaves Modern Man with the really screwy name "Homo-sapien-sapien" (Man the Wise Wise?). Though we do understand that the elevation of Cro-magnon and Neanderthal to Sapien status, does solve a great many problems - none related to science though. However, the current move to place Cro-magnon with modern man as "Homo-sapien-sapien" , is really taking it too far, and it is pointless, as science proves, Caucasians did NOT evolve from Cro-Magnons in Europe.
OMG the ignorance!!!

No, Homo sapiens is NOT older than neandertalensis. Cro-Magnon is H. sapiens, but not an early type. Cro-Magnon appears around 42,000 years ago in Europe, and 30,000 years ago in the Maghreb, and this is already 20,000 years at least since OOA, not to mention 140,000 years before that in Africa, since the first H. sapiens in Ethiopia.

You know nothing of scientific nomenclature. If nean. and sapiens are considered sub-species of the same species (which today they mostly are not), then the species name has to be the same, and sapiens has precedence over neandertalensis due to its earlier date of first use, and so one becomes H. sapiens neandertalensis, and the other, having already been called sapiens, retains that as its subspecies name, and so Homo sapiens sapiens. Such repetition of names is not uncommon in taxonomy.

Cro-Magnon were ancestral to modern Europeans. There were also 2 later migrations into Europe which greatly affected the European gene pool, but the Cro-Magnon element, Y-type I, is still there and common in many countries, as it is common outside of Europe, e.g., Iran.

The Cro-Magnon type is genetically and phenotypically present still over a wide area, from Morocco to Uzbekistan, from Iran to Ireland.

Log off www.afronazisgonewild.com and get a real education. Part of it you could acquire by paying attentino to and learning the things I'm posting.

So far you're failing the class.

Judged:

17

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#17911 Nov 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>According to the majority of scientists, Cro-Magnon was a white boy carrying EUROPEAN DNA looking exactly like modern Europeans!
Yea and we know who these racist bias majority people are fool. Ignorant people like you.

Judged:

18

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
citizen 1986

UK

#17912 Nov 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBO AFRONAZI SITE! Im still waiting for THE PROOF that there were millions of ancient Africans in ancient Europe LOL! So far you have shown me absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!!Where their skeletons hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???Cant find them? Neanderthal eat them hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????
Cro_magnon is the direct ancestor o modern Europeans and Middle Eastern people! Their skeletons and neanderthals have been found all over Europe and the Middle East, but NO ancient African skeletons! Prove me wrong Flabbybutt!!!!!!
Cro-Magnon RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS looking exactly like MODERN EUROPEANS:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
How can you be so stupid . Its really scary how did cro magnon come about , isn't it the result of African people and neanderthals. Or the people who came out of Africa 45,000 years ago weren't African. What type of dumn question is that.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#17913 Nov 24, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
"You people"? Sounds like you ARE antisemitic, boy.
A Jew-hating lowlife, eh? Did your mama raise you to be racist subhuman scum, boy? If so, I curse her.
As you are cursed, boy.
YOU racist POS....here's what YOU support:

http://www.google.com/url...

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#17914 Nov 24, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
"You people"? Sounds like you ARE antisemitic, boy.
A Jew-hating lowlife, eh? Did your mama raise you to be racist subhuman scum, boy? If so, I curse her.
As you are cursed, boy.
Lol.... Who cares Jews hate everybody as well. You act as if they are the most peaceful people on earth. Cut the shyt..

Judged:

16

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#17915 Nov 24, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You say the same things over and over and it does not change history and the facts. You are extremely stupid for sure, that is extremely incompetent of you and really displays ad tall disorder in your part. To see and have more facts and pictures and evidence presented by even your own white comrades means you really are devoid if any semblance of reasoning. Lol, that means if I keep engaging you on an intellectual basis which you can't seem to rise to than I , lol am worst than you. Keep sounding really stupid and honestly mentally disturbed and I will ignore you from now on!!! I hope my people are reading this and realize you really are are a seriously disturbed serpent that needs to be ignored. Lol, the worst, part is you really don't know you have an illness, too funny, oops; my bad!!!
right now the only "approved troll" here is 'barros' aka 'ish'...."alf" is a was of time. Any fool who believes Egypt was all white is worthless.

Judged:

16

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#17916 Nov 24, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be so stupid . Its really scary how did cro magnon come about , isn't it the result of African people and neanderthals. Or the people who came out of Africa 45,000 years ago weren't African. What type of dumn question is that.
that idiot "alf" believes ALL the ancient world was white. He's so useless he gives trolls a bad name.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#17917 Nov 24, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.... Who cares Jews hate everybody as well. You act as if they are the most peaceful people on earth. Cut the shyt..
"Growing up in Israel, Shay Sium became accustomed to being called a....." I'll let our audience guess the word.

http://www.google.com/url...

____

Look what Ben Cohen says...

http://www.google.com/url...

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17918 Nov 24, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. I descend from the line of the Jews that are/were born the Jews , not Proselytes or even the ones spoken of in Rev. 3:9. Who art thou , oh stupid one!
You just a fake pretend Afronazi!

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17919 Nov 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Growing up in Israel, Shay Sium became accustomed to being called a....." I'll let our audience guess the word.
http://www.google.com/url...
____
Look what Ben Cohen says...
http://www.google.com/url...
Here we go again, racist b*tch claiming Israelis are racist! Not half as racist as Afronazis!

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17920 Nov 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
that idiot "alf" believes ALL the ancient world was white. He's so useless he gives trolls a bad name.
Europe and the Middle East was WHITE b*tch! DNA and skeletons HAVE proved that! Where are all these ancient African skeletons in the Middle East and Europe????Only ancient skeletons in the Middle East/Europe are neanderthals,Cro-Magnon and their hybrids! Prove me wrong AFRONAZI!!!!

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17921 Nov 24, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
right now the only "approved troll" here is 'barros' aka 'ish'...."alf" is a was of time. Any fool who believes Egypt was all white is worthless.
They were muli-racial just look at all those white people painted on Egyptian walls LOL

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17922 Nov 24, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be so stupid . Its really scary how did cro magnon come about , isn't it the result of African people and neanderthals. Or the people who came out of Africa 45,000 years ago weren't African. What type of dumn question is that.
You absolutely right. Cro-Magnon is the result of Africans and neanderthals meeting in Asia! Those African women just couldnt keep their hands off that sexy hairy beast! Must be his huge sausage!

Judged:

18

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17923 Nov 24, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, Shh , you sound as dumb as AE , you two are morons, try not to open mouth and expose the level of your ignorance,
A note to avoid confusion: It is a common misconception that Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon were the forerunners of Modern Man. Actually Modern Man is much older than both of them. Accordingly, Modern man and the Humanoids are presented here, in the correct chronological order. note on the confusing terminology that follows:
Originally Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon were not classed as Sapien (Wise). This designation was reserved for "us" Modern man. However, subsequent re-thinking by some - perhaps with other than scientific agendas, caused these two early Humanoids to be re-classed as Sapien. Thus they became Homo-sapien neanderthalensis, and Homo-sapien Cro-Magnonensis, that leaves Modern Man with the really screwy name "Homo-sapien-sapien" (Man the Wise Wise?). Though we do understand that the elevation of Cro-magnon and Neanderthal to Sapien status, does solve a great many problems - none related to science though. However, the current move to place Cro-magnon with modern man as "Homo-sapien-sapien" , is really taking it too far, and it is pointless, as science proves, Caucasians did NOT evolve from Cro-Magnons in Europe.
AFRONAZI OUTDATED RUBBISH!

Judged:

17

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#17924 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
that idiot "alf" believes ALL the ancient world was white. He's so useless he gives trolls a bad name.
. Lol, you are so right, he has evolved into something entirely worst!

Judged:

16

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17925 Nov 25, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, you are so right, he has evolved into something entirely worst!
Where are all those ancient African skeletons in Europe Afronazi B*tch????Still waiting.....

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#17926 Nov 25, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, you are so right, he has evolved into something entirely worst!
. Lol, that Troll like Serpent is stuck on stupid , which is it, is he really that dumb or is his mind and spirit In denial to the point that he is oblivious to the facts, that makes him a real live cold blooded simpleton !

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#17927 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
that idiot "alf" believes ALL the ancient world was white. He's so useless he gives trolls a bad name.
. Lol, don't let those Trolls bother you, they are mad because history has shown that our advanced Civilization taught the world and even the Grimaldi man left artifacts and drawings and sculptures while his relatives were stuck in caves grunting . Don't get mad with the trolls remember we had to teach them the arts and sciences, even the Indians had to teach them how to grow food to survive and you see how they were rewarded! These Trolls ask where the skeletons are what about all the other evidence that was left and you can tell we left evidence in every culture including our DNA, bumbling super idiots, you lied about, Christ, history of our people, our achievements , the Indians, do you really expect us to believe you on DNA technology,please.The Indians said you speak with a fork tongue, you lying pack of serpent trolls! Look at you today , still lying and being as deceptive as ever ! I an so thankful that there are great people from all walks of life, but you spawns if satan are something. Out front not afraid to strut your hatred and you want the world to see how really stupid and diabolical you are!

Judged:

16

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 20 min 2 Dogs 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min JRB 1,536,111
Dear White People (May '16) 42 min 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 49 min 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 53 min Gabar 48
White people are all evil and they all go to he... (Jan '14) 59 min Gabar 71
AXE got busted drooling over black balls in the... 1 hr THXhasvacuum 3
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 hr coretta 226
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 5 hr SadButTrue 102
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 5 hr SadButTrue 34
More from around the web