I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Just some one

Glen Carbon, IL

#17886 Nov 22, 2013
A fake ashkenazi contradicting Jew trying to tell black people about black history. What a dam mockery! ask me this "JEW", why do you worship Malkut and follow the satanic Kabbalah?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Smithfield, VA

#17887 Nov 23, 2013
Just some one wrote:
Ish Tov you are a liar and a bully. You have no idea what you are talking about. I would debate you but I don't have time for you, but keep perpetuating white supremacy though, it fits you well.
You and African AE are no better then that fat ass liar Zahi Hawass. Nothing but a fat stanking ass lair.
. Didn't Robert Bauval expose him in his lengthy interview on his book Black Genesis ???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Smithfield, VA

#17888 Nov 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP LYING ABOUT SOMETHING BEING "well-known" you supply links / authority figures if it's so well known and NOT b.s. opinion.
. He has no cred so he can't do anything but lie, that is who he is. Was the Grimaldi Man who entered Europe 43000 years ago from Africa the first European?
Answer
The Grimaldi are and ancient people, of course, who today are the Khoi San. Actually, they also include the Twa. These are Black folk from the cape of South Africa who migrated all the way up and established nations all along the way. they entered the Iberian Penninsula (Spain) by way of what we now call Morrocco, but they also entered Europe from other points. They were the first Europeans throughout the region from Spain to Finland, from Austria to Belgium and all that. Sounds to me as if the answer to the question states that these are the same people you bumbling idiot . Is that new enough for you??? You are honestly even dumber than you sounded earlier, you are digressing more and more in your thought process and sounding more and more uneducated by the minute. Go read some more and then go asked someone to explain to you what it means because you really do not comprehend the most rudimentary words, like they are the people of today, get it dummy???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#17889 Nov 23, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't quite different, they were black Cro-magnon people. They entered Europe and became the first people to enter Europe besides Neanderthal. You know it, that's why you say their "African ancestors". They were African fool simple and plain. My ancestors are African and so African is in me fool. Same with the cro-magnon man.
According to the majority of scientists, Cro-Magnon was a white boy carrying EUROPEAN DNA looking exactly like modern Europeans!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#17890 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Didn't Robert Bauval expose him in his lengthy interview on his book Black Genesis ???
Robert Bauval believes in Ancient Aliens and was on Ancient Aliens LOL Enuff said! FRUITCAKE!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#17891 Nov 23, 2013
DNA of CRO-MAGNON SHOWING HE WAS AN EXTREMELY WHITE BOY:
www.s8int.com/phile/sophis45.html

Afronazis find out that there ARE NO ancient African skeletons in Europe so what do they do? The b*tches claim Cro-Magnon! Europeans ARE NOT related to black Africans! Do they look like Sub-saharan Africans hmmmmmmmmmmmmm????NO!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#17892 Nov 23, 2013
EUROPEANS EARLY GRANDDADDY:

www.io9.com/5862448/admit-it-+-you-totally-wo...

Modern European Ancestor RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_ren...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#17893 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. He has no cred so he can't do anything but lie, that is who he is. Was the Grimaldi Man who entered Europe 43000 years ago from Africa the first European?
Answer
The Grimaldi are and ancient people, of course, who today are the Khoi San. Actually, they also include the Twa. These are Black folk from the cape of South Africa who migrated all the way up and established nations all along the way. they entered the Iberian Penninsula (Spain) by way of what we now call Morrocco, but they also entered Europe from other points. They were the first Europeans throughout the region from Spain to Finland, from Austria to Belgium and all that. Sounds to me as if the answer to the question states that these are the same people you bumbling idiot . Is that new enough for you??? You are honestly even dumber than you sounded earlier, you are digressing more and more in your thought process and sounding more and more uneducated by the minute. Go read some more and then go asked someone to explain to you what it means because you really do not comprehend the most rudimentary words, like they are the people of today, get it dummy???
Grimaldi was a Cro-Magnon mix flabbybutt and not Khoisan! THERE ARE NO SKELETONS OF KHOISAN IN EUROPE AFRONAZI IDIOT! PROVE IT BUMBO?????WHERES ALL THESE KHOISAN SKELETONS IN EUROPE?????????Only ancient skeletons found in Europe ARE NEANDERTHALS AND CRO-MAGNON! WHERE ARE THESE KHOISAN SKELETONS IN EUROPE WAITING..........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#17894 Nov 23, 2013
WAITING FLABBYBUTT>..........where is the proof there was Khoisan people in Europe..........waiting....... ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#17895 Nov 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
WAITING FLABBYBUTT>..........where is the proof there was Khoisan people in Europe..........waiting....... ...
. Lol, the question to be asked is can you read and then comprehend what you read???? Sometime about 45,000 B.C. The Great Glacial Ice Sheets that covered most of Europe, started to melt and a group, or groups of these Khoisan peoples walked across the Gibraltar straits and entered Europe. This marks the first time in Human History that modern Humans have crossed over into the formally frozen wilderness of Europe. Once in Europe, Grimaldi Man continued his migrations, and came to eventually inhabit all of Europe and Northern Asia. Notice it states modern Humans, dummy and Khoisan people stupid one!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17896 Nov 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP LYING ABOUT SOMETHING BEING "well-known" you supply links / authority figures if it's so well known and NOT b.s. opinion.
Go to any Intro to Physical Anthro text, boy. It is well-known in the field.

You are as absurd as if you were arguing with a mathematician that logarithms don't exist. PROVE IT!

You are such a fool...

Do you require a link for the origin date of Homo heidelbergensis? It is about the same time as the end of Homo erectus, since the one evolved from the other, and this occurred over most of erectus' range. 800,000 years ago. Homo erectus was successful and widespread for over a million years. Do you require a link for that, boy?

Log off www.afronazisgonewild.com and get a real education.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17897 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, the question to be asked is can you read and then comprehend what you read???? Sometime about 45,000 B.C. The Great Glacial Ice Sheets that covered most of Europe, started to melt and a group, or groups of these Khoisan peoples walked across the Gibraltar straits and entered Europe. This marks the first time in Human History that modern Humans have crossed over into the formally frozen wilderness of Europe. Once in Europe, Grimaldi Man continued his migrations, and came to eventually inhabit all of Europe and Northern Asia. Notice it states modern Humans, dummy and Khoisan people stupid one!
You cultish clown.

There have been NO Khoisan-like remains found in Europe.

The remains mistakenly thought to be of another pre-Cro-Magnon type, and mis-named “Grimaldi”, have been clearly shown to be in fact Cro-Magnon.

Cro-Magnon were of Mideastern origin, those of Europe similar to those who populated the Maghreb 30,000 years ago.

The Homo sapiens who populated northern Eurasia were all those migrating out of Mideastern and Indian centers. From there came the Eurasian types. In the case of Europe: I (Cro-Magnon), J (Neolithic), G (Neolithic) are of Mideastern origin, African E is by way of the Mideast, Natufians absorbed by Mideasterners. R and N came earlier from the Mideast, but by way of India.

That's the ancestry of Europe. No Khoisan, duh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just some one

Glen Carbon, IL

#17898 Nov 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You cultish clown.
The remains mistakenly thought to be of another pre-Cro-Magnon type, and mis-named “Grimaldi”, have been clearly shown to be in fact Cro-Magnon.
Cro-Magnon were of Mideastern origin, those of Europe similar to those who populated the Maghreb 30,000 years ago.
The Homo sapiens who populated northern Eurasia were all those migrating out of Mideastern and Indian centers. From there came the Eurasian types. In the case of Europe: I (Cro-Magnon), J (Neolithic), G (Neolithic) are of Mideastern origin, African E is by way of the Mideast, Natufians absorbed by Mideasterners. R and N came earlier from the Mideast, but by way of India.
Why do you people call everybody anti-Semitic when people disagree with what you people do?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#17899 Nov 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You cultish clown.
. Did you really just say that the real professors were mistaken and your word is what, you are about as stupid as stupid really gets. Listen my brothers and sisters from all walks of life this dude really is stupid, lol; this idiot is certifiable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17900 Nov 23, 2013
Just some one wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you people call everybody anti-Semitic when people disagree with what you people do?
"You people"? Sounds like you ARE antisemitic, boy.

A Jew-hating lowlife, eh? Did your mama raise you to be racist subhuman scum, boy? If so, I curse her.

As you are cursed, boy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17901 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Did you really just say that the real professors were mistaken and your word is what, you are about as stupid as stupid really gets. Listen my brothers and sisters from all walks of life this dude really is stupid, lol; this idiot is certifiable.
You've never been in the same room with a real professor, boy.

There was no Grimaldi, fool. It was a mistaken designation. The remains so called were in fact Cro-Magnon. That has been repeatedly demonstrated.

The Cro-Magnon types, Y-DNA I, originating from IJ in the Mideast, were the first Homo sapiens in Europe, boy. Their descendants are still in Europe.

You know nothing about human prehistory, boy. Log off of www.afronazisgonewild.com and read some real scientific material, before you attempt to step to me, intellectually SO superior to your drooling ass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#17902 Nov 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
"You people"? Sounds like you ARE antisemitic, boy.
A Jew-hating lowlife, eh? Did your mama raise you to be racist subhuman scum, boy? If so, I curse her.
As you are cursed, boy.
. I descend from the line of the Jews that are/were born the Jews , not Proselytes or even the ones spoken of in Rev. 3:9. Who art thou , oh stupid one!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#17903 Nov 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no Grimaldi, fool. It was a mistaken designation. The remains so called were in fact Cro-Magnon. That has been repeatedly demonstrated.
The Cro-Magnon types, Y-DNA I, originating from IJ in the Mideast, were the first Homo sapiens in Europe, boy. Their descendants are still in Europe.
You know nothing about human prehistory, boy. Log off of www.afronazisgonewild.com and read some real scientific material, before you attempt to step to me, intellectually SO superior to your drooling ass.
. Lol, are you still really honestly still stuck on stupid you idiot!! Your material is, old , archaic, redundant , empty of any real substance. Go and take some real time, do some real studying and then just maybe you will come back with a coherent thought or too. You really are fresh out of ideas and new material. You sound awful to tell you the truth, go and get an edumacation, not education! You have to take baby steps first. By the way are you still on formula milk, we haven't weaned you off that stuff yet. We thought you would have learned something by now???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#17904 Nov 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
. Lol, Shh , you sound as dumb as AE , you two are morons, try not to open mouth and expose the level of your ignorance,
A note to avoid confusion: It is a common misconception that Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon were the forerunners of Modern Man. Actually Modern Man is much older than both of them. Accordingly, Modern man and the Humanoids are presented here, in the correct chronological order. note on the confusing terminology that follows:

Originally Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon were not classed as Sapien (Wise). This designation was reserved for "us" Modern man. However, subsequent re-thinking by some - perhaps with other than scientific agendas, caused these two early Humanoids to be re-classed as Sapien. Thus they became Homo-sapien neanderthalensis, and Homo-sapien Cro-Magnonensis, that leaves Modern Man with the really screwy name "Homo-sapien-sapien" (Man the Wise Wise?). Though we do understand that the elevation of Cro-magnon and Neanderthal to Sapien status, does solve a great many problems - none related to science though. However, the current move to place Cro-magnon with modern man as "Homo-sapien-sapien" , is really taking it too far, and it is pointless, as science proves, Caucasians did NOT evolve from Cro-Magnons in Europe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17905 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, Shh , you sound as dumb as AE , you two are morons, try not to open mouth and expose the level of your ignorance,
A note to avoid confusion: It is a common misconception that Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon were the forerunners of Modern Man. Actually Modern Man is much older than both of them. Accordingly, Modern man and the Humanoids are presented here, in the correct chronological order. note on the confusing terminology that follows:
Originally Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon were not classed as Sapien (Wise). This designation was reserved for "us" Modern man. However, subsequent re-thinking by some - perhaps with other than scientific agendas, caused these two early Humanoids to be re-classed as Sapien. Thus they became Homo-sapien neanderthalensis, and Homo-sapien Cro-Magnonensis, that leaves Modern Man with the really screwy name "Homo-sapien-sapien" (Man the Wise Wise?). Though we do understand that the elevation of Cro-magnon and Neanderthal to Sapien status, does solve a great many problems - none related to science though. However, the current move to place Cro-magnon with modern man as "Homo-sapien-sapien" , is really taking it too far, and it is pointless, as science proves, Caucasians did NOT evolve from Cro-Magnons in Europe.
DUMBO AFRONAZI SITE! Im still waiting for THE PROOF that there were millions of ancient Africans in ancient Europe LOL! So far you have shown me absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!!Where their skeletons hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???Cant find them? Neanderthal eat them hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????
Cro_magnon is the direct ancestor o modern Europeans and Middle Eastern people! Their skeletons and neanderthals have been found all over Europe and the Middle East, but NO ancient African skeletons! Prove me wrong Flabbybutt!!!!!!
Cro-Magnon RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS looking exactly like MODERN EUROPEANS:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,460,081
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 17 min dcool 8,005
Why do black males always lose fights to Chinese? 21 min T-BOS 4
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 22 min dcool 1,975
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 22 min Barros 1,619
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 26 min dcool 303
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 32 min dcool 94
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 41 min PolakPotrafi 118
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 59 min Operator13 1,326
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Barros 50,821
Who subscribes to left wing afrocentrism? -----... 3 hr Troller of saltines 26
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 3 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web