I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17558 Oct 28, 2013
Lance wrote:
Many Ancient royal Egyptian wore wigs. Which was common among royal africans. What kind of Indian race wore wigs? "The Colchians, Ethiopians and Egyptians had thick lips,
broad nose, woolly hair and they are burnt of skin."
-- Herodotus, 450 BC b
Herodotus is known as the father of lies! Colchians were NEVER EVER black. Georgians have less than 3% African DNA and were are these so called black Colchians skeletions??????????Egypt was multi-racial. Look at any wall paintings and look at this blue eyed Pharaoh:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ka_Statue_of_horaw...

This is NOT they only blue eyed ancient Egyptian. There are a lot of ancient blue eyed Egyptians!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17559 Oct 28, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?? The same way that Africans migrated from east Africa into Europe and the Middle East, so did they into other parts of Africa. They filled Africa before they began to leave Africa. Yes they have different DNA. There is different DNA all over Africa. There is different DNA all over the place. You keep acting like this DNA crap is of so much importance within a person when the differences on DNA you speak about is small. They were all black African people in ancient times. People of color with many different physical features as it is now
There are NO ancient African skeletons in Europe or the Middle East! Only Cro-Magnon,neanderthals and hybrids! Europeans and Middle Eastern people have less than 3% African DNA and more neanderthal DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17560 Oct 28, 2013
What Afronazis cant explain is why there are so many light skin people portrayed on the walls BEFORE any white people conquered Egypt! Some paintings of white Egyptians:

www.asorblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/n...
Very white looking Egyptian:
museummeddlers.wordpress.com/tag/ankhhaf/

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17561 Oct 28, 2013
Alf,

You were praising Herodotus on the Hebrew Israelites thread at first until you saw the posted quotes of Egypt being black and others.

Too funny. Why the change?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17562 Oct 28, 2013
Alf,

The "light skinned" people on the walls are the RECONSTRUCTION by WHITE people and the covering up (which was peeling off) the walls by Romans and Your kind.

Stop insulting peoples intelligence. Give them a bit more credit than that.

But, the good thing about your lies is that it makes the people who read these threads, start to RESEARCH, read and DIG and DIG and DIG to find out for themselves.

;)
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17563 Oct 28, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Alf,
The "light skinned" people on the walls are the RECONSTRUCTION by WHITE people and the covering up (which was peeling off) the walls by Romans and Your kind.
Stop insulting peoples intelligence. Give them a bit more credit than that.
But, the good thing about your lies is that it makes the people who read these threads, start to RESEARCH, read and DIG and DIG and DIG to find out for themselves.
;)
No they are NOT! The first Egyptians were Ethiopians looking just like Glimmer! They were already mixed with Eurasians and white Eurasians came into Egypt from the Middle East all the time! There were definitely white people in ancient Egypt! Also Greeks came into ancient Egypt as well as Libyans, so its not surprising there are paintings of white Egyptians on their walls and blue eyed ancient Egyptians!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17564 Oct 28, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Alf,
You were praising Herodotus on the Hebrew Israelites thread at first until you saw the posted quotes of Egypt being black and others.
Too funny. Why the change?
I praised Josephus Flavius the Jewish historian. Herodotus is called the father of lies. He got a lot of his information from travellers, but he never travelled to those places himself! Craniology of ancient Egyptians show they were Caucasoids and not N*groid! I think ancient Egypt was multi-racial with the majority of Egyptians of Ethiopian origin looking like Amharas! The Eurasian people the Hyksos conquered Egypt and by the time of King Tut, Egyptians were very mixed race!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#17565 Oct 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>There are NO ancient African skeletons in Europe or the Middle East! Only Cro-Magnon,neanderthals and hybrids! Europeans and Middle Eastern people have less than 3% African DNA and more neanderthal DNA!
If they have African DNA in them then that means Africans were there idiot. How else would African DNA be in them. 3%??? I don't think so and if so 3%-6% of their DNA is Neanderthal and there is no telling how these Neanderthals looked and exactly what type of people they were. Everything is speculation and we are entitled to speculate however we want. Especially when your theories on these topics are purely of a Eurocentric view.
citizen 1986

UK

#17566 Oct 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No they are NOT! The first Egyptians were Ethiopians looking just like Glimmer! They were already mixed with Eurasians and white Eurasians came into Egypt from the Middle East all the time! There were definitely white people in ancient Egypt! Also Greeks came into ancient Egypt as well as Libyans, so its not surprising there are paintings of white Egyptians on their walls and blue eyed ancient Egyptians!
I wonder where you got your information from. If the color of a mans skin is brought about through adaptation, how is it even possible for the people who stay in a very hot climate magically become white. The history of egyptian cicilzation is a mixture of different southers cultures with little interference from mesopotamia. Of which the people who inhabitatd thoes envrons were blacks. White people came from central asia before moving into southern europe. Most people in West Africa can trace their ancestry to Egypt even their oral tradition says so. This is even before your so called debates about if egyptians were black or not. And there's only 1 blued egyptian stature and the man mite well have been an albino. You do know they have blonde hair and blue eyes. Most of Northern egypt even when the syphinx was covered in water.
citizen 1986

UK

#17567 Oct 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I praised Josephus Flavius the Jewish historian. Herodotus is called the father of lies. He got a lot of his information from travellers, but he never travelled to those places himself! Craniology of ancient Egyptians show they were Caucasoids and not N*groid! I think ancient Egypt was multi-racial with the majority of Egyptians of Ethiopian origin looking like Amharas! The Eurasian people the Hyksos conquered Egypt and by the time of King Tut, Egyptians were very mixed race!
You claim josephius and say herodotus is the father of lies. This is based on what. By the time josehius gave his report Egypt had already been conquered by the greeks and romans. Common sense would tell you the society was already mixed. Herodotus report would be more appropriate for his own time because the mixing wouldn't have been much. Where did you get your DNA study from when all men can trace their DNA to east Africa . You need to study more and just don't pick the parts that suit your hypothesis
citizen 1986

UK

#17568 Oct 28, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dogon... much discussed and little understood.
Most W Africans were never in Egypt or Nubia. They were in the Sahara-Sahel, and migrated southward into W Africa, especially during the last phase of dessication of the Sahara.
Peoples with a connection to Nubia are Nilotic (Nilo-Saharan) speakers. W Africans speak Kordofanian languages. Also, W Africans have different DNA, being mostly of L2 lineage.

More recent immigrants such as the Hausa of course do not fit this pattern.
I think you Afronazis are desperate to be Egyptians because you've internalized white racism about W Africans. Yet, we could write volumes about civilizations, agriculture and other cultural accomplishments of the Kordofanian-speaking peoples.
Upper Egypt was “black”. They were not the same people as W Africans, nonetheless.
You do know the DNA results of some of the mummies are officially out.Pharoh Thutmose, Rameses iii and his son's DNA are subsaharan.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17569 Oct 28, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the DNA results of some of the mummies are officially out.Pharoh Thutmose, Rameses iii and his son's DNA are subsaharan.
Yes but not all of them!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17570 Oct 28, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim josephius and say herodotus is the father of lies. This is based on what. By the time josehius gave his report Egypt had already been conquered by the greeks and romans. Common sense would tell you the society was already mixed. Herodotus report would be more appropriate for his own time because the mixing wouldn't have been much. Where did you get your DNA study from when all men can trace their DNA to east Africa . You need to study more and just don't pick the parts that suit your hypothesis
There are different subclaves of Haplogroup E! For example, North Africans ARE NOT related to Sub-Saharan Africans! Ethiopians (Amhara) ARE NOT related to West Africans! Europeans carry Haplogroup E BUT ARE NOT related to Sub_Saharan Africans!
WORLD HAPLOGROUP MAP:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
citizen 1986

UK

#17571 Oct 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope there were NEVER EVER NEVER ANY ancient black people in Europe, only white neanderthals and the very white Cro-Magnon! Where are all these black peoples skeletons Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm??????
I wonder why you would clai such for your race when infact modern man as we know are homosapien. The neanderthals you claim had little brain with no intelligence so your trying to say white people are not modern humans explains a lot tho.
citizen 1986

UK

#17572 Oct 28, 2013
African Ae wrote:
<quoted text>Nope absolutely true! Egyptians,Ethiopians carry Middle Eastern DNA!
You really do write a lot of crap. Do you even reasearch at all, where do you get your information from .Your just pulling things right out of your azz. We are talking of an ancient population your saying egyptians and ethioptians carry middle eastern DNA. The population there now are the invading arabs . You do know ethiopia is Nubia which has always been black. Stop embarrasing yourslf
citizen 1986

UK

#17573 Oct 28, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet now we have genome analysis, and the Canarian genome is proven to be identical to that of the Maghreb of 6000 years ago. In other words, for the most part Eurasian.
For 30,000 years this has been the result of all human remains from the Maghreb which have been analyzed morphologically and genetically. Eurasians. Their morphology has been consistently Cro-Magnon and Mediterranean. Likewise for the Guanche
Rock engravings indicate, and there is little doubt that archaeological finds will confirm before long, that people of the Western European Megalithic culture were seafaring 6000 years ago.
Do the math. The Canaries as well as Morocco were very likely connected to a marine trading network involving Portugal, Galicia, Brittany, Cornwall, and Ireland, at the very least.
This could explain not only how the Maghrebians got to the Canaries, but also some of the older European DNA found in the Berbers. These Megalithics were mostly of type-I Cro-Magnon descent, with some Neolithic admixture but not yet any Aryan.
Lies your saying rubbish that DNA hasn't been proven its not european neither eurasian or black. So where did you see this information.The Cro magnon has no relation with modern man are you dimwitted. Stop making shit up . No one knows what the DNA is your speculation is just based one one skeleton.And it isn't present in Europe or middleeast
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17574 Oct 28, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the DNA results of some of the mummies are officially out.Pharoh Thutmose, Rameses iii and his son's DNA are subsaharan.
According to Craniology specialists, the majority of ancient Egyptians were related to Ethiopians and were Caucasoids NOT n*groids! If you want to argue, go onto the Hebrew/Israelite site, there is a genuine Ethiopian there called Glimmer! Argue with him! He calls himself a Caucasoid! Also ancient Egypt was multi-racial. There are plenty of blue eyed Egyptians sculptures and white people painted on the walls of Egypt!
www.asorblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/n...
Another blue eyed Egyptian! There are plenty more:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sheik-el-Beled.jpg
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17575 Oct 28, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you would clai such for your race when infact modern man as we know are homosapien. The neanderthals you claim had little brain with no intelligence so your trying to say white people are not modern humans explains a lot tho.
Um...nope neanderthals were not stupid at all. There has been a lot of recreations of neanderthals and they dont look too much different to Europeans, Middle Eastern people who they were related to:
www.geekosystem.com/human-neanderthal-offspri...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17576 Oct 28, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
If they have African DNA in them then that means Africans were there idiot. How else would African DNA be in them. 3%??? I don't think so and if so 3%-6% of their DNA is Neanderthal and there is no telling how these Neanderthals looked and exactly what type of people they were. Everything is speculation and we are entitled to speculate however we want. Especially when your theories on these topics are purely of a Eurocentric view.
There has been a lot of recreation by forensic experts. Also scientist found neanderthals carry the genes for light skin, red hair, blue,green eyes:
www.zgeek.com/chuck-norris-neanderthal/
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17577 Oct 28, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies your saying rubbish that DNA hasn't been proven its not european neither eurasian or black. So where did you see this information.The Cro magnon has no relation with modern man are you dimwitted. Stop making shit up . No one knows what the DNA is your speculation is just based one one skeleton.And it isn't present in Europe or middleeast
Cro-Magnon is the DIRECT ancestor of modern Europeans/Middle Eastern people!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,582,257
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 3 min Paul 31
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
The Decline of the West Is Self-Inflicted 10 min Paul 5
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 11 min Hebrews 536
Trump's secret service spending is out of control. 13 min Hmm the meanie 1
Ban On Terminators 🤖🔫💀 15 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 27 min Retribution 106
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES 215
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 44
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Hmm the meanie 115
More from around the web