I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Tariq Ibn Ziyad

Jacksonville, FL

#17537 Oct 26, 2013
I don't know that the Egyptians were, tbh...

...by the way, I admire and respect the Egyptian king, Thutmosis III, for his military accomplishments.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17538 Oct 26, 2013
Modern Egyptians are not any relations to the Ancient population of Ancient Egypt.

Here you go:

Israel-Jews Seminar Takeover of Wikipedia Online
"...instruction day for wiki editors. The goal of the day is..ahh.. teach people how to edit in wikipedia which is the number one source of information in the world.
Tariq Ibn Ziyad

Jacksonville, FL

#17539 Oct 26, 2013
* I don't know what the Egyptians were.

Level 7

Location hidden

#17540 Oct 26, 2013
Shaw and Bruce say about the prevalence of light hair and blue eyes, is attributed to a considerable infusion of (INVADING) Latin and Vandal blood.
The Kaids are of Roman and Turkish descent and stock.(the Turkish stock being known as novus homo).

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#17541 Oct 26, 2013
Ish Tov the ancient Cameroonian were Black! Now tell me how they are not because of R1. Lmao
SuckItUp

Forest Hills, NY

#17542 Oct 26, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Modern Egyptians are not any relations to the Ancient population of Ancient Egypt.
Here you go:
Israel-Jews Seminar Takeover of Wikipedia Online
"...instruction day for wiki editors. The goal of the day is..ahh.. teach people how to edit in wikipedia which is the number one source of information in the world.
Why didn't you say that Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton were black? I think the Jews hijacked the history and painted Einstein and Newton white. The Jews also lied in Wikipedia because Einstein was actually born in Mozambique and had a pigment issue so he looked white even though he was black african.

By the way the Jews also lied that Julius Caesar was a roman. In fact Julius Caesar was a black african from Congo.

Maybe Joe Biden is black as well. Only the Jews painted him white so it wouldn't be that obvious.
SuckItUp

Forest Hills, NY

#17543 Oct 26, 2013
Tariq Ibn Ziyad wrote:
* I don't know what the Egyptians were.
There you go (I don't think this news was a conspiration):
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/08/01/ouko...

Level 7

Location hidden

#17544 Oct 26, 2013
LOL.

Ancient Egyptians were completely BLACK!

No whites skins were there.

Gerald Massey, English writer and author of the book, Egypt the Light of the World, wrote, "The dignity is so ancient that the insignia of the Pharaoh evidently belonged to the time when Egyptians wore nothing but the girdle of the N*egros."

Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it."

Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race.

Level 7

Location hidden

#17545 Oct 26, 2013
Herodutus tells us that the AEgyptians had black skin and curly hair; The Colchians, of whom he is speaking, resembled the AEgyptians in this respect and also in practising circumcision: these established facts, and the similarity in language, led the historian to the probable conclusion, that the Colchians were of AEgyptian stock, and a remnant of the army of Sesostris.

The Copts were descended from the N* egroid stock. That stock being their progenitors with the Copts exhibiting all the features.

Egyptian population is of the N* egroid.

Level 7

Location hidden

#17546 Oct 26, 2013
The accident of the predominance of white men in modern times should not give us supercilious ideas about color or persuade us to listen to superficial theories about the innate superiority of the white-skinned man. Four thousand years ago, when civilization was already one or two thousand years old, white men were just a bunch of semi-savages on the outskirts of the civilized world. If there had been anthropologists in Crete, Egypt, and Babylonia, they would have pronounced the white race obviously inferior, and might have discoursed learnedly on the superior germ-plasm or glands of colored folk."

--Joseph McCabe

Level 7

Location hidden

#17547 Oct 26, 2013
“They (Egyptians), had been conquered successively by the Arabs of Ethiopia, by the Persians, and by the Greeks, and their physiological character, as well as their language, seems to have been altered by the admixture.”

Dr. Pritchard has observed that the Brahmins are, as might be expected the finest formed race in India.
He has also shewn, in a very satisfactory manner, that the ancient Egyptians, the masters of Thebes, were N* EGROES - or, that they were very BLACK, with curly heads

Level 7

Location hidden

#17548 Oct 26, 2013
The Egyptians were "Black in complexion and woolly headed."

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#17549 Oct 26, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOL.
Ancient Egyptians were completely BLACK!
No whites skins were there.
Gerald Massey, English writer and author of the book, Egypt the Light of the World, wrote, "The dignity is so ancient that the insignia of the Pharaoh evidently belonged to the time when Egyptians wore nothing but the girdle of the N*egros."
Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it."
Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race.
Way to put it dowm!!!

Show the spawn of the invaders the TRUTH in the WORDS OF THEIR OWN BRETHREN...LOL!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#17550 Oct 26, 2013
Way to put it down!!!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17551 Oct 27, 2013
JOHNS A MIDDLESCHOOL DROPOUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to put it dowm!!!
Show the spawn of the invaders the TRUTH in the WORDS OF THEIR OWN BRETHREN...LOL!!!
LOL!!! Oh please give us a break.

You couldn't find Egypt on a map, fool.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#17552 Oct 27, 2013
Lance wrote:
They were black, many people will try to say that the ancient egyptians were not black because they painted themselves as brown and not black. Thats so stupid because black people are not black-we come in different shades of brown-I have never seen a black-black person. Like I said we come in all shades of Brown just like the Ancient Egyptians painted themselves in all shades of brown! The word black mostly means our culture and features- Like our full lips-which the ancient egyptians had, Our braided, cornrowed, black hair- which the egyptians wore, Our many beautiful shades of brown- which the egyptians used to painted their selves in- Our love for gold and other jewelry-which the ancient egyptians also loved-Go to a black neigborhood, you'll see nothing but cats-Just like if you were to visit ancient egpyt. Oh yeah We come from Africa-Like Egypt! If that doesnt tell you they were black, I recommend seeing a counselor or something
Also the words of
Herodotus
and
Chiek Diop
Ancient Egyptians were ethnic people of color similar to how east Indians and Arabs are people of color. They were not specifically black African. The Nubian nation was directly below ancient Egypt and they were your closest purity of black African.

Be proud of the Nubian nation and learn about it. That is ancestry for black americans. Egypt is okay but learn about the Nubians and share the story.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17553 Oct 27, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Egyptians were ethnic people of color similar to how east Indians and Arabs are people of color. They were not specifically black African. The Nubian nation was directly below ancient Egypt and they were your closest purity of black African.
Be proud of the Nubian nation and learn about it. That is ancestry for black americans. Egypt is okay but learn about the Nubians and share the story.
“ethnic people of color” is a meaningless phrase.

Everyone is “ethnic”, as everyone belongs to an ethnic group.

“of color”---racist term. Everyone has color, some shade of brown.

There were “black” people, by USA standards, in Egypt. AA's are not Nubians... they are W Africans mostly.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#17554 Oct 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
“ethnic people of color” is a meaningless phrase.
Everyone is “ethnic”, as everyone belongs to an ethnic group.
“of color”---racist term. Everyone has color, some shade of brown.
There were “black” people, by USA standards, in Egypt. AA's are not Nubians... they are W Africans mostly.
I been showed the info showing a migrations out of Waddai and Nubia. Even etymology backs it up. Matter of fact Nok culture showed trading with Egypt.

I know you know better because I know you know ssome West African civilization and Logon is one.

My question is this and answer them. Where did the Dogon say they come from and where did the Nubian and Egyptians say they origin from? Strictly they words.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17556 Oct 27, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I been showed the info showing a migrations out of Waddai and Nubia. Even etymology backs it up. Matter of fact Nok culture showed trading with Egypt.
I know you know better because I know you know ssome West African civilization and Logon is one.
My question is this and answer them. Where did the Dogon say they come from and where did the Nubian and Egyptians say they origin from? Strictly they words.
The Dogon... much discussed and little understood.

Most W Africans were never in Egypt or Nubia. They were in the Sahara-Sahel, and migrated southward into W Africa, especially during the last phase of dessication of the Sahara.

Peoples with a connection to Nubia are Nilotic (Nilo-Saharan) speakers. W Africans speak Kordofanian languages. Also, W Africans have different DNA, being mostly of L2 lineage.

More recent immigrants such as the Hausa of course do not fit this pattern.

I think you Afronazis are desperate to be Egyptians because you've internalized white racism about W Africans. Yet, we could write volumes about civilizations, agriculture and other cultural accomplishments of the Kordofanian-speaking peoples.

Upper Egypt was “black”. They were not the same people as W Africans, nonetheless.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#17557 Oct 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dogon... much discussed and little understood.
Most W Africans were never in Egypt or Nubia. They were in the Sahara-Sahel, and migrated southward into W Africa, especially during the last phase of dessication of the Sahara.
Peoples with a connection to Nubia are Nilotic (Nilo-Saharan) speakers. W Africans speak Kordofanian languages. Also, W Africans have different DNA, being mostly of L2 lineage.
More recent immigrants such as the Hausa of course do not fit this pattern.
I think you Afronazis are desperate to be Egyptians because you've internalized white racism about W Africans. Yet, we could write volumes about civilizations, agriculture and other cultural accomplishments of the Kordofanian-speaking peoples.
Upper Egypt was “black”. They were not the same people as W Africans, nonetheless.
What are you talking about?? The same way that Africans migrated from east Africa into Europe and the Middle East, so did they into other parts of Africa. They filled Africa before they began to leave Africa. Yes they have different DNA. There is different DNA all over Africa. There is different DNA all over the place. You keep acting like this DNA crap is of so much importance within a person when the differences on DNA you speak about is small. They were all black African people in ancient times. People of color with many different physical features as it is now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,548,932
White Heroin Pandemic Bankrupts America 6 min The Power Of Mast... 17
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 6 min Redefined 11
My mama asked me not to visit this forum again. 6 min Shondalynn Davis 5
Proof black cities are by far better than white... 13 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black Lives Don't Matter 26 min Harrison 2
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 38 min Rich stars of the... 34
Racism in America 49 min The Power Of Mast... 639
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 22
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114
More from around the web