I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#17202 Oct 9, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misread what the man posted. You might want to read it again because he isn't saying that African Americans and Jews are sub human. He is saying that according to the "science" hitler was supported by, Jews and African Americans were considered sub human. You might want to really read what's there before making assumptions.
I didn't misread 'em, I'm just not down with the reference...

IT'S SICKENING!!!
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17203 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Outdated information.
Sumer is known now not to be the earliest. Aratta was earlier. One of its cities, Jiroft, is being excavated in southern Iran. It is being discovered that there was a widespread network of cities stretching from the Indus Valley to the Persian Gulf and to the steppes in the north, suggesting that both Dravidian and Aryan speakers were involved.
And the civilization centered on Vinca in SE Europe is even older. Its writing goes back at least 7000 years.
No, just what is meant by Biblical Kush is not clear. And you cite only Biblical geneology which is confusing and not reliable.
Cultural, linguistic and biological data are what give us real answers.
Sumer was originally a small outlier of Aratta. Evidence is mounting that Arattan civilization included cities in India, also older than Sumer, especially along the now dry Sarasvati River.
Thanks for good input to my post! I have never heard of Aratta or The Vinca culture.
The Vin&#269;a culture, also known as Turda&#537; culture or Turda&#537;-Vin&#269;a culture, is a Neolithic archaeological culture in Southeastern Europe, dated to the period 5500–4500 BCE.[1] Named for its type site, Vin&#269;a-Belo Brdo, a large tell settlement discovered by Serbian archaeologist Miloje Vasi&#263; in 1908, it represents the material remains of a prehistoric society mainly distinguished by its settlement pattern and ritual behaviour. Farming technology first introduced to the region during the First Temperate Neolithic was developed further by the Vin&#269;a culture, fuelling a population boom and producing some of the largest settlements in prehistoric Europe. These settlements maintained a high degree of cultural uniformity through the long-distance exchange of ritual items, but were probably not politically unified. Various styles of zoomorphic and anthropomorphic figurines are hallmarks of the culture, as are the Vin&#269;a symbols, which some conjecture to be an early form of proto-writing. Though not conventionally considered part of the Chalcolithic or "Copper Age", the Vin&#269;a culture provides the earliest known example of copper metallurgy.
Aratta is a land that appears in Sumerian myths surrounding Enmerkar and Lugalbanda, two early and possibly mythical kings of Uruk also mentioned on the Sumerian king list. A "possible reflex" has been suggested in Sanskrit &#256;ra&#7789;&#7 789;a or Ar&#257;&#7789;&#7 789;a mentioned in the Mahabharata and other texts.[1]
Aratta was originally taken to be an epithet of the Sumerian city Shuruppak related to its local name for the god Enlil;[3] however that is no longer seen to be the case. Although Aratta is known only from myth,[4] some Assyriologists and archaeologists have speculated on possible locations where Aratta could have been, using criteria from the myths:[5][6]
Land travelers must pass through Susa and the mountainous Anshan region to reach it.
It is a source of, or has access to valuable gems and minerals, in particular lapis lazuli, that are crafted on site.
It is accessible to Uruk by watercourse, yet remote from Uruk.
It is close enough to march a 27th century BC Sumerian army there.
In 1963, Samuel Noah Kramer thought that a "Mount Hurum" in a Lugalbanda myth (which he titled "Lugalbanda on Mount Hurrum" at the time) might have referred to the Hurrians, and hence speculated Aratta to be near Lake Urmia.[7] However, "Mount Hurum", "hur-ru-um kur-ra-ka", in what is now called Lugalbanda in the Mountain Cave,[20] is today read "mountain cave",[8] and Kramer subsequently introduced the title "Lugalbanda, the Wandering Hero" for this story.[9]
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17204 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Outdated information.
Sumer is known now not to be the earliest. Aratta was earlier. One of its cities, Jiroft, is being excavated in southern Iran. It is being discovered that there was a widespread network of cities stretching from the Indus Valley to the Persian Gulf and to the steppes in the north, suggesting that both Dravidian and Aryan speakers were involved.
And the civilization centered on Vinca in SE Europe is even older. Its writing goes back at least 7000 years.
No, just what is meant by Biblical Kush is not clear. And you cite only Biblical geneology which is confusing and not reliable.
Sumer was originally a small outlier of Aratta. Evidence is mounting that Arattan civilization included cities in India, also older than Sumer, especially along the now dry Sarasvati River.
Thanks for good feedback! I'm shocked but this is exactly what the forum should be about.

Aratta

Aratta is a land that appears in Sumerian myths surrounding Enmerkar and Lugalbanda, two early and possibly mythical kings of Uruk also mentioned on the Sumerian king list. A "possible reflex" has been suggested in Sanskrit &#256;ra&#7789;&#7 789;a or Ar&#257;&#7789;&#7 789;a mentioned in the Mahabharata and other texts.[1]

Vinca

The Vin&#269;a culture, also known as Turda&#537; culture or Turda&#537;-Vin&#269;a culture, is a Neolithic archaeological culture in Southeastern Europe, dated to the period 5500–4500 BCE.[1] Named for its type site, Vin&#269;a-Belo Brdo, a large tell settlement discovered by Serbian archaeologist Miloje Vasi&#263; in 1908, it represents the material remains of a prehistoric society mainly distinguished by its settlement pattern and ritual behaviour. Farming technology first introduced to the region during the First Temperate Neolithic was developed further by the Vin&#269;a culture, fuelling a population boom and producing some of the largest settlements in prehistoric Europe. These settlements maintained a high degree of cultural uniformity through the long-distance exchange of ritual items, but were probably not politically unified. Various styles of zoomorphic and anthropomorphic figurines are hallmarks of the culture, as are the Vin&#269;a symbols, which some conjecture to be an early form of proto-writing. Though not conventionally considered part of the Chalcolithic or "Copper Age", the Vin&#269;a culture provides the earliest known example of copper metallurgy.
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17205 Oct 9, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The THOUGHT of using such a REFERENCE is TOTALLY DEMEANING to AA people or ANY African Diasporant...if you ask ME!!!
In fact No invader should be CONJOINED to Motherland or Diaspora Peoples. when making such statements.
Hitler was a COMPLETE FRAUD!!! THE BASTARD WAS NOT A GERMAN TO BEGAN WITH. HE WAS POLISH!!!
What are you talking about? I wasn't saying that Jews or African were sub human. I said hitler used science to claim they were sub human. Reread the post buddy.

Your off topic and making Ish Tov look smart. I am Jewish and African American... I also have many other ethnicities/races within my blood.
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17206 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You say his (YOURS) are readable right??? Well yours surely are NOT!!!
Just keep right on brown nosing shitov (barroWHORE...sunju...ae...shi tov) you deserve one another.
And do not under any circumstance compare that piece if CRAP to SACRED TITLE!!!
You are way off buddy. I thought you liked Ish Tov. Lol
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17207 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Outdated information.
Sorry for posting twice earlier on Aratta and Vinca. The forum wasn't showing the post at first.

First I would like to state I believe 100% in the Bible. I don't believe biblical genology is confusing and unreliable.

Biblical Kush is and was Ethiopia. Ethiopia was an empire in ancient times and included Africa and extended far into what you would call Eurassia. Of course the country Ethiopia today was only a part of Ethiopia and modern Ethiopia was called Absynnia unti recently.

Of course I have no problem with advance civilizations such as Vinca and Aratta before Sumer. I just believe they were before the flood.

I know some of you may think I am crazy but this is part of my Jewish/Israelite belief.

I believe cultural, linguistic, and biological data can give us CLUES, but I only believe Yah (God) can give us ANSWERS.

Despite who is and who isn't Jewish we are all His Children and we are all brothers. Only one true race...... The HUMAN RACE
meh

United States

#17208 Oct 9, 2013
ah
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#17209 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The THOUGHT of using such a REFERENCE is TOTALLY DEMEANING to AA people or ANY African Diasporant...if you ask ME!!!
In fact No invader should be CONJOINED to Motherland or Diaspora Peoples. when making such statements.
Hitler was a COMPLETE FRAUD!!! THE BASTARD WAS NOT A GERMAN TO BEGAN WITH. HE WAS POLISH!!!
Ok so are you trying to argue that? Because I don't think he is or either was I. He was just saying what type of f'd up mind hurler had.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17210 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope Hitler WAS A BERBER!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17211 Oct 9, 2013
Some idiots claim that the scientist Eran Elhaik said that Ashkenazi Jews were Europeans and not at all from Israel. THIS IS WHAT ERAN ELHAIK ACTUALLY SAID:
We conclude the genome of European Jews is a tapestry of ancient populations including Judaised Khazars,Greco-Roman Jews,Mesopotamian Jews and Judeans! The majority of Ashkenazi Jews ARE REAL JEWS with Middle Eastern DNA!
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17212 Oct 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
Some idiots claim that the scientist Eran Elhaik said that Ashkenazi Jews were Europeans and not at all from Israel. THIS IS WHAT ERAN ELHAIK ACTUALLY SAID:
We conclude the genome of European Jews is a tapestry of ancient populations including Judaised Khazars,Greco-Roman Jews,Mesopotamian Jews and Judeans! The majority of Ashkenazi Jews ARE REAL JEWS with Middle Eastern DNA!
Yes that is called the Khazar theory!

What he said was that they were mainly Khazars who converted to Judaism. He says that the Khazars brought Jews into their kingdom to teach them Judiasm and they intermarried.... Actually just read all of it yourself below!

"We conclude that the genome of European Jews is a tapestry of ancient populations including Judaised Khazars, Greco-Roman Jews, Mesopotamian Jews and Judeans," says Elhaik.

"Their population structure was formed in the Caucasus and the banks of the Volga, with roots stretching to Canaan and the banks of the Jordan."

Many things are unknown about the Khazars, whose tribal confederation gathered Slavs, Scythians, Hunnic-Bulgars, Iranians, Alans and Turks.

But, argues Elhaik, the tale sketched in the genes is backed by archaeological findings, by Jewish literature that describes the Khazars' conversion to Judaism, and by language, too.

"Yiddish, the language of Central and Eastern European Jews, began as a Slavic language" before being reclassified as High German, he notes.

Another pointer is that European Jews and their ancestral groups in the Caucasus and Middle East share a relatively high risk of diseases such as cystic fibrosis.

That is what Gmoney has been saying the whole time. It's called the Khazar theory.

This what I believe too but unlike you guys you don't think a Jew can convert. You also don't think a Jew can marry a non Jew and have a Jewish child.

READ the TORAH. This is why I said they are Jews. We African Americans are Jews too. Stop hating
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17213 Oct 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
Sorry here is the first half.

(AFP)– Jan 16, 2013

PARIS — Jews of European origin are a mix of ancestries, with many hailing from tribes in the Caucasus who converted to Judaism and created an empire that lasted half a millennium, according to a gene study.

The investigation, its author says, should settle a debate that has been roiling for more than two centuries.

Jews of European descent, often called Ashkenazis, account for some 90 percent of the more than 13 million Jews in the world today.

According to the so-called Rhineland Hypothesis, Ashkenazis descended from Jews who progressively fled Palestine after the Moslem conquest of 638 AD.

They settled in southern Europe and then, in the late Middle Ages, about 50,000 of them moved from the Rhineland in Germany into eastern Europe, according to the hypothesis.

But detractors say this idea is implausible.

Barring a miracle --which some supporters of the Rhineland Hypothesis have in fact suggested -- the scenario would have been demographically impossible.

It would mean that the population of Eastern European Jews leapt from 50,000 in the 15th century to around eight million at the start of the 20th century.

That birth rate would have been 10 times greater than that of the local non-Jewish population. And it would have occurred despite economic hardship, disease, wars and pogroms that ravaged Jewish communities.

Seeking new light in the argument, a study published in the British journal Genome Biology and Evolution, compares the genomes of 1,287 unrelated individuals who hail from eight Jewish and 74 non-Jewish populations.

Geneticist Eran Elhaik of the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health in Baltimore, Maryland, trawled through this small mountain of data in search of single changes in the DNA code that are linked to a group's geographical origins.

Such telltales have been used in past research to delve into the origins of the Basque people and the pygmy people of central Africa.

Among European Jews, Elhaik found ancestral signatures that pointed clearly to the Caucasus and also, but to a smaller degree, the Middle East.

The results, said Elhaik, give sound backing for the rival theory -- the "Khazarian Hypothesis."

Under this concept, eastern European Jews descended from the Khazars, a hotchpotch of Turkic clans that settled the Caucasus in the early centuries AD and, influenced by Jews from Palestine, converted to Judaism in the 8th century.

The Judeo-Khazars built a flourishing empire, drawing in Jews from Mesopotamia and imperial Byzantium.

They became so successful that they sent offshoots into Hungary and Romania, planting the seeds of a great diaspora.

But Khazaria collapsed in the 13th century when it was attacked by the Mongols and became weakened by outbreaks of the Black Death
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#17214 Oct 10, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is called the Khazar theory!
What he said was that they were mainly Khazars who converted to Judaism. He says that the Khazars brought Jews into their kingdom to teach them Judiasm and they intermarried.... Actually just read all of it yourself below!
"We conclude that the genome of European Jews is a tapestry of ancient populations including Judaised Khazars, Greco-Roman Jews, Mesopotamian Jews and Judeans," says Elhaik.
"Their population structure was formed in the Caucasus and the banks of the Volga, with roots stretching to Canaan and the banks of the Jordan."
Many things are unknown about the Khazars, whose tribal confederation gathered Slavs, Scythians, Hunnic-Bulgars, Iranians, Alans and Turks.
But, argues Elhaik, the tale sketched in the genes is backed by archaeological findings, by Jewish literature that describes the Khazars' conversion to Judaism, and by language, too.
"Yiddish, the language of Central and Eastern European Jews, began as a Slavic language" before being reclassified as High German, he notes.
Another pointer is that European Jews and their ancestral groups in the Caucasus and Middle East share a relatively high risk of diseases such as cystic fibrosis.
That is what Gmoney has been saying the whole time. It's called the Khazar theory.
This what I believe too but unlike you guys you don't think a Jew can convert. You also don't think a Jew can marry a non Jew and have a Jewish child.
READ the TORAH. This is why I said they are Jews. We African Americans are Jews too. Stop hating
African Americans can only become Jews if they are converted by a recognized Rabbi! Otherwise they are NOT considered Jews and will NOT be accepted by Israel. According to DNA, the Caucasus Mountains is very high in Haplogroup J2! Haplogroup J2 originated in Anatolia and most INDIGENOUS Israeli Jews like the Palestinian Jews and the Samaritans carry J2. So the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are REAL Jews! Its only Orthodox Judaism that doenst recognize a child that isnt born from a Jewish women but has a Jewish father. Reform Judaism accepts a child whether the father or the mother is Jewish. I dont hate, but get angry when Afronazis try and steal Jewish history as their own and claim they are the real Hebrews,Israelites and the Jews are all fakes!
MizriamKush

United States

#17215 Oct 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>African Americans can only become Jews if they are converted by a recognized Rabbi! Otherwise they are NOT considered Jews and will NOT be accepted by Israel. According to DNA, the Caucasus Mountains is very high in Haplogroup J2! Haplogroup J2 originated in Anatolia and most INDIGENOUS Israeli Jews like the Palestinian Jews and the Samaritans carry J2. So the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are REAL Jews! Its only Orthodox Judaism that doenst recognize a child that isnt born from a Jewish women but has a Jewish father. Reform Judaism accepts a child whether the father or the mother is Jewish. I dont hate, but get angry when Afronazis try and steal Jewish history as their own and claim they are the real Hebrews,Israelites and the Jews are all fakes!
I have never claimed that one set of Jews is real and another fake. I believe Askenazi are real Jews.

It isn't that African Americans are trying to steal anything. We are simply realizing who we really are and there is a lot of hurt because our history has been stolen. Nobody "tried" to steal our history, they actually did steal our history.

If you open your eyes and try to research African American history without being bias you will learn alot.

African Americans were sold by Africans FIRST and then sold by Europeans. We are not Africans. Yes we are Black but not Africans.

If anyone wants to take a real look at the issue start with just the slave port of Ouidah. Research it and see how Ouidah is really named after the slaves called Ajuda or Judah.

Look at the Heebos who were mostly desired by Virginians as a "breed" of slaves. The slaves said we are Hebrews which was misunderstood as Heeboos, then ehboh, then Iboo, and now officially Igbo.

These are just a couple examples. Why don't we as a group investigate these two topics and discuss it. I would like to hear different view points.

The word of God said He would drive Israel into every nation!
MizriamKush

United States

#17216 Oct 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>African Americans can only become Jews if they are converted by a recognized Rabbi! Otherwise they are NOT considered Jews and will NOT be accepted by Israel. According to DNA, the Caucasus Mountains is very high in Haplogroup J2! Haplogroup J2 originated in Anatolia and most INDIGENOUS Israeli Jews like the Palestinian Jews and the Samaritans carry J2. So the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are REAL Jews! Its only Orthodox Judaism that doenst recognize a child that isnt born from a Jewish women but has a Jewish father. Reform Judaism accepts a child whether the father or the mother is Jewish. I dont hate, but get angry when Afronazis try and steal Jewish history as their own and claim they are the real Hebrews,Israelites and the Jews are all fakes!
I have an honest question about Orthodox Jews. Orthodox Jews seem to value the Talmald more then the Torah or Tanakha.

Is that true?

Talmald seems to have rules that the Torah never had.

Also why is Yah not used by Orthodox Jews but people can have it in their names like Jeram(iah), Isa(iah), Obad(iah), Zechar(iah) and PM of Israel Mr. Netan(yah)u?
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17217 Oct 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
Last question and one statement... I believe you said that you are an Ashkenazi Jew. What do you think about Karaite Jews?

My statement is this. You keep calling us Afronazi as an insult lumping us in with Hitler. Do you realize that Afronazi is a made up word to insult us but AshkeNAZI is a real word ending with Nazi.

Lets try to be a little more friendly.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17218 Oct 10, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for posting twice earlier on Aratta and Vinca. The forum wasn't showing the post at first.
First I would like to state I believe 100% in the Bible. I don't believe biblical genology is confusing and unreliable.
Biblical Kush is and was Ethiopia. Ethiopia was an empire in ancient times and included Africa and extended far into what you would call Eurassia. Of course the country Ethiopia today was only a part of Ethiopia and modern Ethiopia was called Absynnia unti recently.
Of course I have no problem with advance civilizations such as Vinca and Aratta before Sumer. I just believe they were before the flood.
I know some of you may think I am crazy but this is part of my Jewish/Israelite belief.
I believe cultural, linguistic, and biological data can give us CLUES, but I only believe Yah (God) can give us ANSWERS.
Despite who is and who isn't Jewish we are all His Children and we are all brothers. Only one true race...... The HUMAN RACE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge...

The dating of this flood is right before Vinca arose. The other possibility for “the flood” would be earlier, at the end of the Pleistocene, when ice was melting and a glacial dam may have broken in western Siberia.

The Bible (Torah and Tanakh) records history, but when it speaks of events far back in time (such as Noah) it is in symbolic language, cannot be taken literally. These myths were passed down orally for a long time. Also, the female aspect was purged as the Hebrews became patriarchal, wanting to emulate their Semitic neighbors.

I can believe it when they say they fought a battle, but the details cannot be believed. This is true of recorded events by Egyptians, Persians or whomever.

Ethiopia ruled far into Eurasia? No. Southern Arabia, that's about it.

Few people are aware of how much Hinduism was in Arabia until Mohambone the False Prophet wiped out all trace of it.

The Ka'aba where Moslems "worship" (pay homage to Satan/Allah) was once a Hindu shrine.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17219 Oct 10, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry here is the first half.
(AFP)– Jan 16, 2013
PARIS — Jews of European origin are a mix of ancestries, with many hailing from tribes in the Caucasus who converted to Judaism and created an empire that lasted half a millennium, according to a gene study.
The investigation, its author says, should settle a debate that has been roiling for more than two centuries.
Jews of European descent, often called Ashkenazis, account for some 90 percent of the more than 13 million Jews in the world today.
According to the so-called Rhineland Hypothesis, Ashkenazis descended from Jews who progressively fled Palestine after the Moslem conquest of 638 AD.
They settled in southern Europe and then, in the late Middle Ages, about 50,000 of them moved from the Rhineland in Germany into eastern Europe, according to the hypothesis.
But detractors say this idea is implausible.
Barring a miracle --which some supporters of the Rhineland Hypothesis have in fact suggested -- the scenario would have been demographically impossible.
It would mean that the population of Eastern European Jews leapt from 50,000 in the 15th century to around eight million at the start of the 20th century.
That birth rate would have been 10 times greater than that of the local non-Jewish population. And it would have occurred despite economic hardship, disease, wars and pogroms that ravaged Jewish communities.
Seeking new light in the argument, a study published in the British journal Genome Biology and Evolution, compares the genomes of 1,287 unrelated individuals who hail from eight Jewish and 74 non-Jewish populations.
Geneticist Eran Elhaik of the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health in Baltimore, Maryland, trawled through this small mountain of data in search of single changes in the DNA code that are linked to a group's geographical origins.
Such telltales have been used in past research to delve into the origins of the Basque people and the pygmy people of central Africa.
Among European Jews, Elhaik found ancestral signatures that pointed clearly to the Caucasus and also, but to a smaller degree, the Middle East.
The results, said Elhaik, give sound backing for the rival theory -- the "Khazarian Hypothesis."
Under this concept, eastern European Jews descended from the Khazars, a hotchpotch of Turkic clans that settled the Caucasus in the early centuries AD and, influenced by Jews from Palestine, converted to Judaism in the 8th century.
The Judeo-Khazars built a flourishing empire, drawing in Jews from Mesopotamia and imperial Byzantium.
They became so successful that they sent offshoots into Hungary and Romania, planting the seeds of a great diaspora.
But Khazaria collapsed in the 13th century when it was attacked by the Mongols and became weakened by outbreaks of the Black Death
This is a highly flawed explanation. The Ashkenazim accordin g to this are Turkic! No, they are not.

And it ignores the most likely hypothesis, that the European Jews are the result of migration from Judaea, when the Romans were ethnically cleansing the province.

Jews were in every Roman city by the 2nd century, including those in N Africa (Sephardim).

It is true that Jews left Israel when it was overrun by the crazed clones of Mohambone, but far more Jews were already in Europe.

The Khazarim were converts... their leaders at least. When the Khazarim were conquered they were taken as slaves by the Eastern European Christians and Christianized.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17220 Oct 10, 2013
Alfie,

The Berbers, say Heeren, are undoubtably a NUBIAN RACE, although they call themselves Arabians that they might be founded with the negroes, and they even speak the Arabic language. iii 101; vii. 70.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17221 Oct 10, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never claimed that one set of Jews is real and another fake. I believe Askenazi are real Jews.
It isn't that African Americans are trying to steal anything. We are simply realizing who we really are and there is a lot of hurt because our history has been stolen. Nobody "tried" to steal our history, they actually did steal our history.
If you open your eyes and try to research African American history without being bias you will learn alot.
African Americans were sold by Africans FIRST and then sold by Europeans. We are not Africans. Yes we are Black but not Africans.
If anyone wants to take a real look at the issue start with just the slave port of Ouidah. Research it and see how Ouidah is really named after the slaves called Ajuda or Judah.
Look at the Heebos who were mostly desired by Virginians as a "breed" of slaves. The slaves said we are Hebrews which was misunderstood as Heeboos, then ehboh, then Iboo, and now officially Igbo.
These are just a couple examples. Why don't we as a group investigate these two topics and discuss it. I would like to hear different view points.
The word of God said He would drive Israel into every nation!
Nope. W Africans are not Hebrews. The Igbo were there already, not named by slavers.

You are Africans. There was no population of black people in the Mideast other than in southern Arabia.

And look at AA DNA... it is not Mideastern at all. It is W African.

If the slaves were Hebrews, why were some of them Moslems?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL players stood for god save the queen in Lon... 2 min Ugly monkeys 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min southerngirl 1,603,557
Stop worshipping cloth 7 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Any girls here attracted to a guys feet (Mar '08) 8 min Juniorabel88 18
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 16 min Marcus Washington 679
Hahahaha! The Negro is hopeless and cannot do s... 19 min Karma Happens 5
NFL ratings declining 27 min Kip 52
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 47 min Harrisson 146
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 1 hr Ms Mack 48
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 5 hr Got_Rope 33
More from around the web