I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17142 Oct 9, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what I am motivated by. You have no clue of the type of education I have, the type of African history courses I have taken. You nothing about that. You speak on your behalf and you tell all in your post that your the uneducated one and that your the one who actually believes the internet bull crap that has been uploaded on sites by a number of Eurocentric scum. These same documents were around before internet was even a thought. These "facts" you keep waisting your time posting about is nothing new. We have seen it all before and every year you Eurocentric pigs have to change your scientific "facts" around because they are constantly being proven wrong and of a bias nature. So there are many holes and your right, I don't think within 5000 years people went from being black skinned Africans to light skin Semitics. Not because I am uneducated but because I am educated. I am smart enough no to believe your lies and bullshyt. I am smart enough to understand that like African some 60,000 years ago, the Middle East was a hot, semi wet temperate zone that provided the land with much growth. Your the one that thinks that when these Africans crossed into the Middle East it was like the twilight zone.... Lol... Lmao. How hilarious you are. Your brain can't even function on its own without you believing the stupidity that mainstream science feeds you. Your like a sponge sitting in dirty water.... Jealous of a fat molesting pig like you???? You have got to be kidding me. I have potty for you for being such a loser when it comes to moral and common sense. You know no facts. You post theories of evolution and then turn around and state it as facts????? I see nothing to be jealous of at all. Not one little bit.
Moron.

I have a real education on these matters, boy. I don't even know any Eurocentric sites. If you want some news about recent scientific articles and discoveries, go to www.sciencedaily.com . Just news reports, but at least basic info. You can use dictionary.com to look up the big words...

First, get this straight, BOY. I am not Eurocentric. You are an Afronazi, so you assume anyone who disputes your idiotic misconceptions is also a racist (like you are), and therefore subhuman scum (like you).

No, I am interested in real facts, not racist teleology, boy.

You can find NO error in anything I've said, boy. Yet your very existence is an error, since you're such a worthless schmuck.

Evolution is FACT, boy. It is well proven. Only idiotic Creationists disbelieve it.

DAMN, you're one stupid turd!

Boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17143 Oct 9, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said you know nothing. Karl Marx was a Mason. A racist mason at that. Racist scientist are the scientist you would need to watch carefully as his views and opinions support a bias and white supremacist perception. I understand Karl Marx. I understand that he was a thinking man. I also understand that he was a bigot and any proof that blacks were of importance in the evolutionary path and accomplishments of modern humans would simply be dismissed. Seems you don't know too much about the man you call yourself idolizing.
First, boy, I am not idolizing Marx. I mentioned him because of correct things he said. His analysis was brilliant. His politics I have problems with. So that means I'm not a “Marxist” in the classical sense, nor do I idolize anyone.

I have respect for real scientists. So of course I have zero regard for your pathetic ass, boy.

Marx studied industrial capitalism, not black people.

Get an argument, boy. As it is, you're drooling on your shoes.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17144 Oct 9, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
How predictable you are to say that this Jew is wrong but all other Jews, Germans, Eastern Europeans that you quote and views you have in common with are right. Even though most of them are racist themselves. Just look at yourself in the mirror boy and you will see the true racist that's been posting in this forum.
LOL at you, pseudo-intellectual racist Afronazi boy. You're having little conniption fits! How inferior you must feel.

Understandable, in my presence...

Yes, boo hoo, boy, I know the science and you're a pop-schlock racist nitwit.

Dumb ass. Crying little baby, yell “racist” everytime your get your intellectual butt punked. LOL!!!

Go cry, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17145 Oct 9, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
Same technique but alot of racism in the process. The first issue is his color. Maybe King Tut himself would know his own complection best and we can simple see how he saw his own color.
King Tuts tomb was found intact and you can just look at his throne by google searching images of "king tuts throne". He had himself and his wife colored black on his own throne!
Also you can look up Queen Tiye who is King Tuts Grandmother. She is Black and it's undeniable.
Likely Tut was mixed and this argument can go on forever and who cares?

On individual doesn't tell us much. The fact is that Egyptian civilization arose in Upper Egypt among “black” people, meaning Africans of Nubian affinities. Since predynastic times there were Eurasians (and Africans) in Lower Egypt. Hence the mixing which began early.

I base all this on archaeological and genetic data, not reconstructions.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17146 Oct 9, 2013
white democrat wrote:
Check out this recreation of king Tut by forensic anthropologist in a book written by an Egyptian. It is the same proven technique used to identify the skeletons of murder victims.
Tut was Caucasian in origin.
At most he might have had some black ancestry but not a lot. You will have to go to the library to look op the book, but here it is:
Tutan Khamum And The Golden Age of The Pharaohs
By: Zahi Hawass 2005 National Geographic Society
That has been debunked. It is more than likely King Tut was an INDIGENOUS North African carrying E1b1b which originated in Egypt/Libya!
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17147 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of science, obviously. He latest study is always right? LOL...
Also, you prove yourself a liar. You claim the Ashkenazim are Jews, then support a study saying they are not.
AFRONAZI LIAR!!!
Ish Tov you are retarded. I hate calling people names and have resisted even though you are a racist but damn you are a retard!
Ish Tov I think you are either in 4th grade, mentally slow, or you don't fully understand the English language.
For the 3rd time on this one issue alone..... I am showing you an example of your scientific proof!
Science can be manipulated to say what ever you want. African Americans and Askenazi Jews have been proven to be subhumans, inferior, ect... all through science for the past 450 years.
Hitler and Nazi Germany was all backed by science!
You say "the last study is always right. Lol" against me but it is you who thinks the first study is always right.
You miss the point and I can't be any cleared you damn retard.... Get off your moms iphone and read a book.
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17148 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
Craniometric data has proven to be unreliable in determining ancestry. The accurate way to do it is with DNA.
Moron.
After Craniometric data was used for the holocaust it was finally proven to be unreliable in determining ancestry.

Once again the Eurocentric puts all his faith in the science which can be minipulated.

DNA can't be minipulated but how you analyze it can. How you apply it scientifically can be minipulated.

This is the 4th time for you Ish Tov on the same issue. I still doubt you can comprehend this.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17149 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Colored... an adjective made from a verb.
Differently... an adverb.
Yes, I use grammar more correctly than most of you dumbed-down Yanks, so naturally you're confused.
Listen up, little boy. You have no knowledge of science, and will prove nothing wrong.
I am 100% correct based on the current evidence, about which you also know nothing.
You don't know what “theory” means, boy. Look it up. Not the pop schlock understanding, which is all you know... the SCIENTIFIC meaning.
You have established nothing, fool. Do you even remember about what you are arguing? I doubt it.
You are not a Hebrew, just remember that.
Once again Ish Tov shares his racist remarks.
white democrat

Kaplan, LA

#17150 Oct 9, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
Same technique but alot of racism in the process. The first issue is his color. Maybe King Tut himself would know his own complection best and we can simple see how he saw his own color.
Why are black people so fixated on skin color. Race is more about origin and genetic relationship; all Caucasian are closely related. All Caucasian have certain things in common:

There original Caucasian ancestor came from Central Asia.

They all have Neanderthal DNA. We see nothing insulting about it, it may be part of what gave us our advantage. Why do black people see it as an insult? The only way that black Africans can have any Neanderthal DNA is that they have some Caucasian ancestry.

Neither Caucasians or their genetic cousins the mongoloid or Mongol like people( Chinese and others ) have spiral, nappy, kinky hair.

White people, Europeans, are only one group of Caucasians. All whites are Caucasian but not all Caucasian are white.

Let me also say this: The fact some races have been luckier than others and developed more does not make them superior and all people of all races have the same potential.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17151 Oct 9, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ish Tov you are retarded. I hate calling people names and have resisted even though you are a racist but damn you are a retard!
Ish Tov I think you are either in 4th grade, mentally slow, or you don't fully understand the English language.
For the 3rd time on this one issue alone..... I am showing you an example of your scientific proof!
Science can be manipulated to say what ever you want. African Americans and Askenazi Jews have been proven to be subhumans, inferior, ect... all through science for the past 450 years.
Hitler and Nazi Germany was all backed by science!
You say "the last study is always right. Lol" against me but it is you who thinks the first study is always right.
You miss the point and I can't be any cleared you damn retard.... Get off your moms iphone and read a book.
You listen up good, scum. You vile rat.

I am no racist. Nobody calls me that in person and is released from the hospital within 2 months.

I punk & debunk your racist Afronazi nonsense, so you're getting pissy. Too bad. Your racism will not stand and I will not remain silent about it.

And get this, strawberry... I have plenty of graduate education in these matters, which is why I know you're full of crap.

Lose the insults, lowlife. You have no right to use any of them, racist subhuman scum that you are. Vile pig.

I didn't say the first study was correct, you raving moron.

You drool in your coffee.

Shut the F up until you get an education and have something to say.

Afronazi racist liar.
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17152 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL at you, pseudo-intellectual racist Afronazi boy. You're having little conniption fits! How inferior you must feel.
Dumb ass. Crying little baby, yell “racist” everytime your get your intellectual butt punked. LOL!!!
Go cry, boy.
If you look at this post and the 3 prior to it you are being racist with your comments! This is why he and now I keep saying you are a racist!
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#17153 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Colored... an adjective made from a verb.
Differently... an adverb.
Yes, I use grammar more correctly than most of you dumbed-down Yanks, so naturally you're confused.
Listen up, little boy. You have no knowledge of science, and will prove nothing wrong.
I am 100% correct based on the current evidence, about which you also know nothing.
You don't know what “theory” means, boy. Look it up. Not the pop schlock understanding, which is all you know... the SCIENTIFIC meaning.
You have established nothing, fool. Do you even remember about what you are arguing? I doubt it.
You are not a Hebrew, just remember that.
Your stupid. It still isn't proper to put differently colored bags in a sentence together. It's different colored bags you fool. You sound retarded. A theory is a theory. Their is no scientific meaning for a theory as the meaning of words is not a scientific matter. It's a matter of literature. Theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might for example include generalized explanations of how nature works. The word has its roots in ancient Greek, but in modern use it has taken on several different related meanings. A theory is not the same as a hypothesis. A theory provides an explanatory framework for some observation, and from the assumptions of the explanation follows a number of possible hypotheses that can be tested in order to provide support for, or challenge, the theory. You see that word assumptions??? That's exactly what you are full of and exactly why you make an ass out of yourself... Not to mention that none of this research is of your own. You are making assumptions and claims off of someone else's research which makes you an ignorant ass at best. Your not an archaeologist or a scientist so again what you have to say is of very very very little importance. You don't remember what you are arguing about. So many times you have gone off into tangents because someone proved you wrong so in order to make yourself seem smart you invent another avenue of discussion only to be proven wrong again. Your a joke and are taken as so with every post.
MizriamKush

United States

#17154 Oct 9, 2013
white democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are black people so fixated on skin color. Race is more about origin and genetic relationship; all Caucasian are closely related. All Caucasian have certain things in common:
They all have Neanderthal DNA. We see nothing insulting about it, it may be part of what gave us our advantage. Why do black people see it as an insult? The only way that black Africans can have any Neanderthal DNA is that they have some Caucasian ancestry.
Neither Caucasians or their genetic cousins the mongoloid or Mongol like people( Chinese and others ) have spiral, nappy, kinky hair.
White people, Europeans, are only one group of Caucasians. All whites are Caucasian but not all Caucasian are white.
Let me also say this: The fact some races have been luckier than others and developed more does not make them superior and all people of all races have the same potential.
I am not fixated on skin color. I just don't like to seeing scientist using scientific methods to make black people look white.

Did you look at king Tuts throne did you look at his grandmother?

Anyone of any race should be ashamed to see "scientist" using legitimate scientific methods mixed with races agendas.

Science and scientific methods are not the problem the problem is how they are applied and interpreted.

All people of all races are Gods children. Regardless on however anyone wants to scientifically divide us we are all brothers.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#17155 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
I have a real education on these matters, boy. I don't even know any Eurocentric sites. If you want some news about recent scientific articles and discoveries, go to www.sciencedaily.com . Just news reports, but at least basic info. You can use dictionary.com to look up the big words...
First, get this straight, BOY. I am not Eurocentric. You are an Afronazi, so you assume anyone who disputes your idiotic misconceptions is also a racist (like you are), and therefore subhuman scum (like you).
You can find NO error in anything I've said, boy. Yet your very existence is an error, since you're such a worthless schmuck.
Evolution is FACT, boy. It is well proven. Only idiotic Creationists disbelieve it.
Boy.
Ohhhh someone is in his feelings... Lls. Your so full of racism that you are blinded by it. You are a Eurocentric. Anyone who is trying to ostracize a whole ethnic group,(Africans), from sharing the human relation with other ethnic groups and claim these ethnic groups to be the descendants of Europeans when Europeans were pretty much the last modern humans to evolve into who they are today is definitely a Eurocentric. For some reason you have this notion that Semites come from Europeans... And the survey says XXX... Lls. Your wrong. Your a racist bigot blinded by Eurocentric views that come from people like Karl Marx. We can follow your sources and see this is who you are. Your not fooling any of us. Your fooling yourself into believing that your morally correct, erudite and more sophisticated than everyone else. So many others on the other hand see things very differently and it quite amusing.. Keep up the circus act clown.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#17156 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
First, boy, I am not idolizing Marx. I mentioned him because of correct things he said. His analysis was brilliant. His politics I have problems with. So that means I'm not a “Marxist” in the classical sense, nor do I idolize anyone.
I have respect for real scientists. So of course I have zero regard for your pathetic ass, boy.
Marx studied industrial capitalism, not black people.
Get an argument, boy. As it is, you're drooling on your shoes.
His politics??? Since when is being a racist bigot that is full of hatred a part of politics??? Are you sure you received this education you speak so highly of because last time I checked racial issues and politics were two different subjects. This alone effects you perception when studying the sciences of human beings and dealing social I differences but hey birds of a feather flock together so I guess that's why Karl Marx is someone for you to quote after huh..... Lol loser.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#17157 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cry, boy.
See this is how we all know your just losing it and want to hear well rather see yourself talk. What did any of what you posted have to do with my post. Where are you seeing anyone crying, or having a conniption??? You know you just prove time and time again that you and your European race of people,(some of you), are just masters of deceptions and assumptions. This whole time you've been posting quotes and views from different people in the science community but as soon as someone else does the same, all of a sudden that Jewish scientist is wrong. Lol and then your having a hissy fit over me calling you a racist but yet you claim to not respect me or my opinion for nothing??? Not only are you a racist but your a hypocrite who does not state facts. You state theories and well thought out points of views and then in turn when someone disagrees with you, you turn into a whinny little bytch. Somebody get this guy a wet wipe and a pacifier. Shut this little baby up.....lmao
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#17158 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
Boy.
Oh and we know your lying about your educational goals.... So please stop trying to convince yourself that it's true. You need to go back to school and finish. Now I know you can get back into your old middle school but they have programs for that type of shyt. You'll be alright man. No worries.....lmao
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#17159 Oct 9, 2013
white democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this guy talking about why are all black people worried about color??? Wow is that how you start posts off? Your asking why we are worried about color and you start off addressing us with black people???? Your people made up the classification system not us.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#17160 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron,. I'm talking about Yanks They call themselves black and white, as ethnic labels.
What doesn't exist is RACE. That's why I don't like using the terms for historical peoples. Were people X black? Were people Y white? Who cares? I want to know their actual DNA types.
Moron... white people told me that in Kum Ba Yah, Yah meant "God".
No one in here that views things in the same or somewhat same perspective as mine has ever said black or white was a race. I have posted time and time again that black people and white people are classified as so in my opinion based on the color of your skin. It is simply a grouping of people based on skin color. No other characteristics involved what so ever. This is why I say it is racist to say a man from Congo is black, a man from America with African roots is black and a man from Ethiopia is black but the Indian from Srilanka who is probably darker than all of them isn't. That's racism you fool. DNA types aren't a sufficient amount of evidence in determing what kind of people and their physical attributes who occupied the world at a specific time especially when there are all different color people with different types of DNA fool. Just because you have a j marker doesn't mean your white fool.
Gmoney

Alexandria, VA

#17161 Oct 9, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
Craniometric data has proven to be unreliable in determining ancestry. The accurate way to do it is with DNA.
Moron.
Ok thanks for reiterating the already known facts. It's your European people who thought this way of observation was scientific fact and the truth until..... Like I said, every scientific method you guys conjure up is right in your eyes until proving wrong because most of you are gullible idiots. However you have us few free thinking people that have always known these ways of science were of ignorance and those ignorant scientific methods still exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 55 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 57 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33