I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Ajackson17

Merrillville, IN

#17062 Oct 7, 2013
Still arguing over silly stuff like this, DNA proved otherwise they were indeed black.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17063 Oct 7, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashkenazi Jews are Semites just like Ethiopian Jews are Semites. You guys are trying to prove you are more Jewish then the other group and you both should realize that Yah said we would be a numerous people and driven to all corners of the Earth and every nation. Stop having hate for your brothers. This is like reading the bible and seeing the division of Israel and Judah.
You are confused. I am not even mentioning Ethiopian Jews. I am simply counteracting the assertions of this Nazi halfmen that Ashkenazim aren't really Hebrews.

Myself, I'm not a Jew in any case, just a supporter of Israel.
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17064 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused. I am not even mentioning Ethiopian Jews. I am simply counteracting the assertions of this Nazi halfmen that Ashkenazim aren't really Hebrews.
Myself, I'm not a Jew in any case, just a supporter of Israel.
Maybe I should of replied to the other mans comment but I understand what you are saying and I was agreeing that Ashkenazi are Jewish. Alot of people who argue that Ashkenazi aren't Jews will point to the fact that Ashkenazi was a son of Japheth and not Shem. I was trying to relate the fact that Kushite (Ethiopian) Jews are still Jews even though Kush is from Ham. Through time Jews in Mexico will look more like Mexicans, Jews in Africa will look like more Africans, Jews in Europe will look more like Europeans, Jews in India will look like Indians ect...
Gmoney

United States

#17065 Oct 7, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
With the Egyptian Pharaohs it gets very confusing for some people because of the extremely long time frame. The original Pharaohs were definitely Black and called themselves KEM in ancient Egyptian which is equivilant to the Hebrew word Ham which both mean Black.
Alot of people don't realize that places change in culture and ethnicity. The average person living in America looks nothing like the original Native Americans from 500 years ago. The same is true with Egypt. Egypt was conquered by various countries during its existence. First by other Black African Kings from Lybia and Kush who still related to them as brothers all being Kemtic or Hamitic. Then by the Persians and even Alexander the Great was Pharaoh of Egypt but long after the building of Pyramids and invention of things like Chemistry (KEM-istry).
It definitely is no mistake that most Pharoahs had there faces nose and even lips chiseled off. This type of Racsim really wasn't rampant until 1492 when Blacks begin to be taken from Africa to be enslaved people across the world.
World history is definitely white washed. Try telling anyone any truth and they claim you are Afro centric and don't understand that they are simply Eurocentric and don't even know it. One of my favorite topics are the Moors who invaded Europe and hearing arguments that they are not Black. We have various art work paintings by Europeans that showed them as black. We have tales of Robbin Hood who had a Moorish friend and always depicted as Black. We also have plays like Othello written by Shakespeare who depicts him the moor as Black. Doesn't matter to Eurocentric people though. The word Moor even means Black and nothing else.
One thing we most always remember is that regardless if we are Israelites or Gentiles we are all Yahs children.
I agree 100% and these are exactly the things that I have been posting in here since I started. It makes complete sense that if the modern humans and every human species before modern humans started in Africa then this ancient world we are discussing was mostly inhabited by black people. Now of course with time and wars things change but for the most part the all of Africa, the Middle East, Far East and Southern Europe were black or mixed. The Pharos in Egypt started out as black Africans. As Egypt was conquered by foreign invaders, the Pharos of course were members of the conquering nations. And this is when bloodline and keeping it all in the family became part of the custom. The common people in Egypt remained black until Arabs decided to come in and slaughter them. The same way Europeans did in America. Libyans were black, Berbers were black as well as persians within certain tribes. They all succumbed to the same fate as native Americans in South America who are now referred to as Hispanics now. The moors were definitely black and numerous people in here are hell bent on claiming them as Semites. These people in here need some education which will help get rid of some of this hate in the world.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17066 Oct 7, 2013
Gaymoney the deluded Afronazi buttqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% and these are exactly the things that I have been posting in here since I started. It makes complete sense that if the modern humans and every human species before modern humans started in Africa then this ancient world we are discussing was mostly inhabited by black people. Now of course with time and wars things change but for the most part the all of Africa, the Middle East, Far East and Southern Europe were black or mixed. The Pharos in Egypt started out as black Africans. As Egypt was conquered by foreign invaders, the Pharos of course were members of the conquering nations. And this is when bloodline and keeping it all in the family became part of the custom. The common people in Egypt remained black until Arabs decided to come in and slaughter them. The same way Europeans did in America. Libyans were black, Berbers were black as well as persians within certain tribes. They all succumbed to the same fate as native Americans in South America who are now referred to as Hispanics now. The moors were definitely black and numerous people in here are hell bent on claiming them as Semites. These people in here need some education which will help get rid of some of this hate in the world.
Wrong as always, confused uneducated Nazi nitwit boy.

People left Africa, evolved, and were no longer “black”, you idiot. Blacks were not “all over the globe”.

Southern Europe? Mideast? Far East? LOL!! You know nothing about anthropology or history, boy, and it shows with every one of your idiotic posts.

Berbers? No... they have been Eurasian for 30,000 years. Persians? LOL!!! Persians are Aryans, you idiot.

You're full of hate, boy. Your racism feed the hate in the world, boy. That is why I make sure your nonsense doesn't go unchallenged in here, boy.

And I will continue to punk & debunk every silly nonsense thing you say, boy.

Whatchagonnado, punkbutt?
Gmoney

United States

#17067 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews are not Khazarim, idiot boy. They are Mideastern. Semites. Is that “white”? Who cares?
They are the Hebrews. You are a racist, boy. That means you're worthless in human terms.
LOL!!! How naive you are, boy. You think nobody deals with antisemites, people like you motivated enough to waste time online posting about who is who? LOL... as if it's your business, boy.
It is even more amusing when the antisemite is strutting and arrogant... so much more amusing when they go down.
Mossad is watching.
Boy.
Wasting time??? You mean the same time your wasting in here trying to prove that black people weren't many places in the world when they were??? That's racism in itself... Let me tell your ignorant ass something. I and all blacks that have a history of slavery and oppression have good reason to feel racism towards Europeans. Especially when even to this day we are still being discriminated against. Europeans on the other hand make up things about black people of African origin just to justify their racism. I am no antisemite. But I am an antieurocentric and always will be. And you not anyone you know will be taking me down. Believe that.
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17068 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
People left Africa, evolved, and were no longer “black”, you idiot. Blacks were not “all over the globe”.
Southern Europe? Mideast? Far East? LOL!! You know nothing about anthropology or history, boy, and it shows with every one of your idiotic posts.
Berbers? No... they have been Eurasian for 30,000 years. Persians? LOL!!! Persians are Aryans, you idiot.
You're full of hate, boy. Your racism feed the hate in the world, boy. That is why I make sure your nonsense doesn't go unchallenged in here, boy.
Actually "Black" people where in Southern Europe. The moors where in Europe from 700 AD until their expellsion in 1492. Also you can look at alot of Greek art such as in Minoan Crete and see art work depicting Blacks with Whites together.

It is kind of ignorant to believe Blacks never crossed into Europe when you realize that the coast of Spain is visible from the Northern coast of Africa.

As for the Persians you are half correct in saying that they were Aryans. However the Aryan race only made up half of the Persian nationality through the Medes/Madia. The other part of Persia was the Elamites who were Semitic but Black Skinned. You can simply look at the pictures of Elamite soldiers on Persian palace walls that depict the Elamites as Black.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17069 Oct 7, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasting time??? You mean the same time your wasting in here trying to prove that black people weren't many places in the world when they were??? That's racism in itself... Let me tell your ignorant ass something. I and all blacks that have a history of slavery and oppression have good reason to feel racism towards Europeans. Especially when even to this day we are still being discriminated against. Europeans on the other hand make up things about black people of African origin just to justify their racism. I am no antisemite. But I am an antieurocentric and always will be. And you not anyone you know will be taking me down. Believe that.
You're the racist, boy, claiming people who were not black. And the evidence ALWAYS backs up what I say... whereas you... you can't read the big words in the scientific articles, boy!

So shut up.

I speak no Eurocentrism, you moron. I speak scientific fact. When you go claiming Chinese and Olmecs and Greeks and vikings... LOL!!! Naturally I will argue against that, because THAT is racism!

Do you think you are the only people who've been oppressed? I'm angry enough about racism and oppression to start a war. But it is wiser to seek peaceful resolution, justice by non-violent means.

Eurocentrism is denying black civilizations. I am often urging people in here to speak of those civilizations, but Afronazis don't care about Ghana, Mali, Kanem-Bornu, the Swahili coast, etc... no, they're too busy claiming the Celts, Spartans and Hebrews.

Afronazis and Euronazis are the same crap in differently-colored bags.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17070 Oct 7, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "Black" people where in Southern Europe. The moors where in Europe from 700 AD until their expellsion in 1492. Also you can look at alot of Greek art such as in Minoan Crete and see art work depicting Blacks with Whites together.
It is kind of ignorant to believe Blacks never crossed into Europe when you realize that the coast of Spain is visible from the Northern coast of Africa.
As for the Persians you are half correct in saying that they were Aryans. However the Aryan race only made up half of the Persian nationality through the Medes/Madia. The other part of Persia was the Elamites who were Semitic but Black Skinned. You can simply look at the pictures of Elamite soldiers on Persian palace walls that depict the Elamites as Black.
Wrong. First, most Moors were not black. Some were. And for the final centuries only in Granada.

Minoans are not depicting black people. The use of black color on pottery for people is stylistic. The Minoans were Europeans. This is proven by their DNA.

Elamites were not Persians! And they were not Semitic. They were Dravidian speakers. They were dark-skinned like Indians today. You can call that “black” but they were not Africans, but Eurasians just like the Persians.

Civilization in Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Nubia, Egypt... so why worry about Eurasia? Let's discuss REAL African civilizations!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#17071 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
People left Africa!!! They evolved when? When they first got to the Middle East? I don't think so. This puts blacks in the Middle East. Do you know how many people occupied the land after a thousand years??? Many. 58,000 bc, 2 thousand years after estimated occupation, blacks are all over the Middle East and now exploring Iran, turkey, Georgia. They quickly take this land and spread across it and by 55,000 bc they are now filling up the areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan. This is 5,000 years later... You think that they all of a sudden weren't black or majority black at this time???? You have got to be out of your mind. Most Indians are still black. Have been since modern humans migrated out of Africa. What history are you looking at??? I am not promoting hate with my theories of history. I am promoting the morality that we all came from the same place and the same ancient people. Black African people. And no matter the small differences we have, no one race should be treated worst than the other. But European people like you always put up this dividing wall. Posting that there are Eurasians then there are Africans and everyone looking some what like black Africans outside of africa are Mongols which are like mid easterns who are like Europeans, not Africans. This is what you post. Not me. You divide the people and create the hate. I state the facts that we all relate because we all came from black Africans.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#17072 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. First, most Moors were not black. Some were. And for the final centuries only in Granada.
Minoans are not depicting black people. The use of black color on pottery for people is stylistic. The Minoans were Europeans. This is proven by their DNA.
Elamites were not Persians! And they were not Semitic. They were Dravidian speakers. They were dark-skinned like Indians today. You can call that “black” but they were not Africans, but Eurasians just like the Persians.
Civilization in Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Nubia, Egypt... so why worry about Eurasia? Let's discuss REAL African civilizations!
Bullshyt, complete bullshyt.
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17073 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the racist, boy, claiming people who were not black. And the evidence ALWAYS backs up what I say... whereas you... you can't read the big words in the scientific articles, boy!
So shut up.
I speak no Eurocentrism, you moron. I speak scientific fact. When you go claiming Chinese and Olmecs and Greeks and vikings... LOL!!! Naturally I will argue against that, because THAT is racism!
Do you think you are the only people who've been oppressed? I'm angry enough about racism and oppression to start a war. But it is wiser to seek peaceful resolution, justice by non-violent means.
Eurocentrism is denying black civilizations. I am often urging people in here to speak of those civilizations, but Afronazis don't care about Ghana, Mali, Kanem-Bornu, the Swahili coast, etc... no, they're too busy claiming the Celts, Spartans and Hebrews.
All those people the Olmecs, Chinese, Greek, Viking, Celts, Spartans, and Hebrews all had Black populations within them. This is not just Afrocentric talk!

The first historian of Ireland Geoffery Keating described a group of Africans who inhabited Ireland before any other people. He called them Fomors and even credit the Africans for setting up the original Stonehenge.

Geoffery Keating was a Irish priest and not A Afrocentric.

What do you consider the Aborigines in Austraila? Are they not black. The people of Fiji? Are they not Black? If you have netflix you can watch documentries of Black Indonesians.

This isn't trying to claim anyone's history as African History. This is simply about the truth. Only a Eurocentric will take a look at an Australian Aborigine and say he isn't black. Anyone that isn't colored blind can say without a doubt they are a Black People. Anyone with a basic education will also agree that they migrated to Australia from Africa.

Once again, this is not Afrocentric it's simply the TRUTH.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#17074 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
So shut up.
We claim our history. We aren't claiming any of those either. What we are saying is for most of those civilization, black people played a pivotal role in its beginnings. That's all based on the fact that modern humans that migrated out of Africa some 60,000 years ago were black Africans. Nothing more, nothing less. But your am steady claiming they were not there to play that role. As if they just disappeared into thin air. That's crazy.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#17075 Oct 7, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
All those people the Olmecs, Chinese, Greek, Viking, Celts, Spartans, and Hebrews all had Black populations within them. This is not just Afrocentric talk!
The first historian of Ireland Geoffery Keating described a group of Africans who inhabited Ireland before any other people. He called them Fomors and even credit the Africans for setting up the original Stonehenge.
What do you consider the Aborigines in Austraila? Are they not black. The people of Fiji? Are they not Black? If you have netflix you can watch documentries of Black Indonesians.
This isn't trying to claim anyone's history as African History. This is simply about the truth. Only a Eurocentric will take a look at an Australian Aborigine and say he isn't black. Anyone that isn't colored blind can say without a doubt they are a Black People. Anyone with a basic education will also agree that they migrated to Australia from Africa.
Oh he considers the aboriginals, Indonesians, Melanesians are all Eurasians to him. No black people involved in their DNA according to this guy.
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17076 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read or seen the play Othello by Shakespeare? He is A moor and Black! Have you ever seen Robin Hoods Black friend in movies or read about him in books? He is called a moor.

The part about the Minoans using black paint for style is just laughable and I really can't argue that one ;)

Do a quick research on Persia Empire and you will see that before they were Persian they were first ruled by Elamites then ruled by the Median Aryans and lastly fully became Persian when they were ruled by mixed blood of Elam and Media.

I agree that group of people became their own distinct group but they all had roots in Africa.

You also keep talking about Eurasians here is the Wiki definition of the term you are using.

Eurasian : the Middle East, South Asia, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Europe, linked by the interior mass of the Eurasian steppe of Central Asia and Eastern Europe. While geographically on a separate continent, North Africa has historically been integrated into Eurasian history. Perhaps beginning with early Silk Road trade, the Eurasian view of history seeks establishing genetic, cultural, and linguistic links between European, African and Asian cultures of antiquity.

Lastly what would you like to discuss about the Civilization in Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Nubia, Egypt...

From Ethiopia we can discuss Nimrod from the Bible/Tanaka and how Nimrod created the Sumerian civilization. Or even Falashas who were the first recognized Black Jews.

Nubia we can discuss how the Kings from Nubia came from the south and conquered Egypt and even the Egyptians claims that they themselves came from Nubia.

I could go on and on about the other countries you listed but I would really like to know what you want to discuss.
MizriamKush

Tempe, AZ

#17077 Oct 7, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir they went into north east Africa, east Africa and sub Saharan Africa. Solomon who was also part of the tribe of Judah was a man of East African and middle eastern heritage. Many of his wives were from north east Africa including the Pharos daughter and his many dealing with Queen of Sheba and Ethiopia as a whole. These people weren't in contact with Europeans and Eastern Asians like they were with Africans. For Christ sakes he had many sons that were half African. The tribe of Judah itself mixed with Africans. That's why they fled into Africa and the deep southern areas of the Middle East.
I must agree that the majority of Judah traveled to Africa but a large amount also did go to Asia especially India. This is we're the apostle Thomas who was one of Jesus 12 went and died. Remember that the original apostles were given strict orders to mainly seek out the lost sheep and not the Gentiles. The lost sheep of course being Israel

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17078 Oct 7, 2013
Gaymoney the racist asswad wrote:
<quoted text>
People left Africa!!! They evolved when? When they first got to the Middle East? I don't think so. This puts blacks in the Middle East. Do you know how many people occupied the land after a thousand years??? Many. 58,000 bc, 2 thousand years after estimated occupation, blacks are all over the Middle East and now exploring Iran, turkey, Georgia. They quickly take this land and spread across it and by 55,000 bc they are now filling up the areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan. This is 5,000 years later... You think that they all of a sudden weren't black or majority black at this time???? You have got to be out of your mind. Most Indians are still black. Have been since modern humans migrated out of Africa. What history are you looking at??? I am not promoting hate with my theories of history. I am promoting the morality that we all came from the same place and the same ancient people. Black African people. And no matter the small differences we have, no one race should be treated worst than the other. But European people like you always put up this dividing wall. Posting that there are Eurasians then there are Africans and everyone looking some what like black Africans outside of africa are Mongols which are like mid easterns who are like Europeans, not Africans. This is what you post. Not me. You divide the people and create the hate. I state the facts that we all relate because we all came from black Africans.
The evolved upon splitting from L3 Africans. This seems to have occurred in Arabia. Some Homo sapiens were in Arabia by 125k bp. They may have actually left Arabia rather than Africa. In any case, they were Eurasians, with specifically Eurasian DNA, and had evolved to suit their habitats in the Mideast and elsewhere. They were not Africans.

Indians likely evolved from lighter Eurasians, so that the darker ones actually evolved to be darker in Eurasia. They are still Eurasians. Mideast, India, Central Asia, Europe... all Eurasians. Not Africans.

You are ignorant of genetics, obviously, boy.

DNA clearly shows that all Eurasians are related to each other more than to Africans. Recent DNA analysis indicated links between Europeans and Native Americans.

Your typical Afronazi cultist attempts to claim the entire world since you've inculcated whitey's anti-black racism and so hate your own black ass, these attempts all FAIL.

Taste the cold steel of REAL SCIENCE with REAL EVIDENCE, boy!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17079 Oct 7, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in fact those are Afronazi lies and will not be accepted. These are culture-vulture attempts to steal other peoples' histories.

The Olmecs were 100% Native American. This is well proven. Chinese... 0% African. Greeks, LOL!!! Viking, LOL!!! Celts!!! Spartans (Greeks) LOL!!! You're full of crap.

We've been through every one of these daft Afronazi racist fantasies and debunked them all.

An Australian is Eurasian, not African. Skin color means little in terms of human relationships. It is a trivial trait.

All Eurasians migrated originally out of Africa. An Australian or Indian or Melanesian is more closely related to light-skinned Japanese and Europeans than to Africans. This is proven by DNA.

Your BS is not the truth. You have no science behind it, just the usual Afronazi lies. This racism will NOT be permitted to stand.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17080 Oct 7, 2013
Gaymoney the non-scholarly fool wrote:
<quoted text>
We claim our history. We aren't claiming any of those either. What we are saying is for most of those civilization, black people played a pivotal role in its beginnings. That's all based on the fact that modern humans that migrated out of Africa some 60,000 years ago were black Africans. Nothing more, nothing less. But your am steady claiming they were not there to play that role. As if they just disappeared into thin air. That's crazy.
And you are wrong. By your idiotic Afronazi racist culture-vulture claims you are telling all those people that they alone could not create civilization. That is a lie.

Olmecs: 100% Native American.

Indian civilization: 100% Indian Eurasian

And so on...

They migrated out of Africa and evolved. Those who migrated out became Eurasians. They are all more related to each other than to Africans. You haven't even looked at a basic DNA haplogroup list or map.

Your culture-vulture racist crimes will not stand, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#17081 Oct 7, 2013
MizriamKush wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read or seen the play Othello by Shakespeare? He is A moor and Black! Have you ever seen Robin Hoods Black friend in movies or read about him in books? He is called a moor.
The part about the Minoans using black paint for style is just laughable and I really can't argue that one ;)
Do a quick research on Persia Empire and you will see that before they were Persian they were first ruled by Elamites then ruled by the Median Aryans and lastly fully became Persian when they were ruled by mixed blood of Elam and Media.
I agree that group of people became their own distinct group but they all had roots in Africa.
You also keep talking about Eurasians here is the Wiki definition of the term you are using.
Eurasian : the Middle East, South Asia, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Europe, linked by the interior mass of the Eurasian steppe of Central Asia and Eastern Europe. While geographically on a separate continent, North Africa has historically been integrated into Eurasian history. Perhaps beginning with early Silk Road trade, the Eurasian view of history seeks establishing genetic, cultural, and linguistic links between European, African and Asian cultures of antiquity.
Lastly what would you like to discuss about the Civilization in Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Nubia, Egypt...
From Ethiopia we can discuss Nimrod from the Bible/Tanaka and how Nimrod created the Sumerian civilization. Or even Falashas who were the first recognized Black Jews.
Nubia we can discuss how the Kings from Nubia came from the south and conquered Egypt and even the Egyptians claims that they themselves came from Nubia.
I could go on and on about the other countries you listed but I would really like to know what you want to discuss.
Those examples are all from after the time of the Moors in Spain. Most Moors in Iberia were Berbers, not black. Some were black, especially almoravides. The Berbers were not, and had been Eurasian for 30,000 years. This is proven by archaeology and genetics.

The point about the Minoans is fact and you show your ignorance if you don't know about the way Greeks and Minoans used color in their poverty. The Minoans were Europeans. DNA proves it.

The Persians and Medes were both Aryans. Elam in the south was Dravidian. Elamites are not Persians. Again, basic knowledge which you Afronazis confuse.

Eurasians refers to OOA people and their descendants: mtDNA M & N, Y-DNA CF & D, and offsprings. They all were in Eurasia a long time before any civilizations arose.

The crimes of Afronazis are in claiming Eurasian civilizations as African. This will not be tolerated.

No, Sumerian were not Africans either. They were mixed Dravidian and Semite.

Information about African civilizations we have attempted to discuss in here, but Afronazis never will discuss it, only their bogus racist culture-vulture criminal claims on other peoples' histories.

Any history is good to discuss, but based on real facts, not racist cult Afronazi fantasies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black candidate makes history as women advance ... 3 min Islam n Judaism 37
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,762,743
How come white ppl had so many diseases 4 min BillyDbigballer 37
Can we take back topix? 5 min Jake 388
Ghetto Gaggers is worse than slavery! (May '12) 9 min welcome to the ABYSS 87
The Go Back To Europe Movement 13 min Blacks are inferior 52
Rachel Dolezal indicted for welfare fraud. 14 min welcome to the ABYSS 4
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 15 min Blacks are inferior 163
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 45 min Paul 71