I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
crwn

Passaic, NJ

#16939 Sep 30, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all East Africans, South Africans, Central Africans and west Africans are very very similar genetically so stop the nonsense. Asians, middle eastern people of today have genetic markers in common with Europeans because they ancient people that were there 20,000 years ago were invaded by the Europeans that left their area to get away from the ice age and inhabit a more suitable environment... How little YOU know. And I'm not claiming everyone but whites a related to Africans. Im claiming that everyone including whites are related to Africans dumb ass.
You've all made the same mistake of calling these invading albino breeds Europeans, these people have not been in Europe as long as they claim to
be. These maurading albinos were chased out of central Asia by Asian mongrels, a mixture of the original black tribes and some of those very same albinos hordes (you'll find them in China today). The modern conquerors of the European black lands will try to keep the rest of the world in a state of perpetual confusion by their white washing of history. Use some common sense for a moment and ask yourself this question; where are the ancient artifacts of these people in Ireland, Britain, Northern Europe, Spain, France. Italy,Greece, Turkey and so on that have not been faked, you get the drift, the further you go back in these places the blacker the history gets. The fact is the world has been told a lie, but the white-wash of World History and especially that of Europe is coming to and end much sooner than you tnink. How long did it take North America to become virtually white? About 500 years, Europe was no different. Many of the characters of old Europe did exist, but their images have been altered and white washed,just like many of the images have been changed in Egypt with claims of restorations or totally faked. As to the people called Arabs, these people are mongrels without a culture the only thing keeping them together as a people is religion, most of these people are of modern Turkish descent that came with the invading Ottoman empire when the real Black arabs were defeated. You're also calling French, Italian and Greek people some mixed with real Africans arabs. Holy Moly are you people confused! At the end of the day many groups of people around the world have supplanted black history and culture and claimed is as their own.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#16940 Sep 30, 2013
Gaymoney the dimwitted drooling dolt wrote:
<quoted text>
No what I'm not believing is your Eurocentric Aryan supremacy bullshyt which is trying to state that people from the Middle East, India, Australian aboriginals and Melanesians are caucasoids. That's ridiculous and scientific racism. You sir are the one committing cultural and ethnic genocide. And I don't believe nothing from centuries ago. My views are of my own and the influences of them are fairly new seeing as how my people have been in the dark about the truth for a long time now. It doesn't favor anything but being called black because their skin color is dark. You don't seem to have a problem calling a people black who have been in another country for over 400 years, are mixed with white, Asian, Native American and other Mongolic people but an Indian that is darker than most of these black Americans aren't black because???? It makes no sense and is racism within itself. Not every black American has thick and wide lips, coarse hair or a flat wide nose but guess what he/she and everyone else considers them to be black because of their skin color fool. Those people are black the same way you can call Italians white as well as someone from Britain who by the way have two completely different skin tones and facial features... Your an idiot.
You truly are retarded.

Í said nothing about any supremacy, boy, and you need to learn to read.

Those people are not all Caucasoids, moronic dropout, and I never said that. They are all EURASIANS, and all more related to each other than to Africans. A Melanesian is closer to a Swede than to an African, get it, moron boy?

Your views are your own, and you're a nitwit. And so, your views are worthless! Nonsense! Gibberish!

There is no black race. Everyone is brown.

You're a cretin, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#16941 Sep 30, 2013
Gaymoney the racist cult misfit wrote:
http://realhistoryww.com/world _history/ancient/cro_magnon_Ho mo_sapien.htm
http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2010/09/... . Make sure you read this whole page. Get educated.
That is a blatantly Afronazi website notoriously full of crap.

That is where you got your education, isn't it, boy?

LOL!!!

Imbecile!
African AE

Brackenfell, South Africa

#16943 Oct 1, 2013
crwn wrote:
<quoted text>
You've all made the same mistake of calling these invading albino breeds Europeans, these people have not been in Europe as long as they claim to
be. These maurading albinos were chased out of central Asia by Asian mongrels, a mixture of the original black tribes and some of those very same albinos hordes (you'll find them in China today). The modern conquerors of the European black lands will try to keep the rest of the world in a state of perpetual confusion by their white washing of history. Use some common sense for a moment and ask yourself this question; where are the ancient artifacts of these people in Ireland, Britain, Northern Europe, Spain, France. Italy,Greece, Turkey and so on that have not been faked, you get the drift, the further you go back in these places the blacker the history gets. The fact is the world has been told a lie, but the white-wash of World History and especially that of Europe is coming to and end much sooner than you tnink. How long did it take North America to become virtually white? About 500 years, Europe was no different. Many of the characters of old Europe did exist, but their images have been altered and white washed,just like many of the images have been changed in Egypt with claims of restorations or totally faked. As to the people called Arabs, these people are mongrels without a culture the only thing keeping them together as a people is religion, most of these people are of modern Turkish descent that came with the invading Ottoman empire when the real Black arabs were defeated. You're also calling French, Italian and Greek people some mixed with real Africans arabs. Holy Moly are you people confused! At the end of the day many groups of people around the world have supplanted black history and culture and claimed is as their own.
According to DNA Europeans have less than 3% African DNA and some Europeans HAVE NO AFRICAN DNA AT ALL! Start looking at DNA Maps you low IQ idiot AFRONAZI!
African AE

#16944 Oct 1, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
A meltdown... Haha. You been going through your meltdown. You are blind to the facts and use scientific racism to support your Eurocentric theories. You seem to be ignorant and think that just because people in remote areas from Africa have different bone structure, skeleton structure and have different DNA markers in them that it changes their skin color. You guys put too much into these markers and gene analysis experiments because they are not accurate enough to explain all the alleles you hold it responsible for. Yes it can tell you if someone has blue, green, brown or hazel eyes. Yes it can tell you if they were resistant to certain types of disease. It can tell you someone's sex, it can tell you someone's hair color sometimes and this is a little difficult. But it's not telling you someone's skin color. You need cells from the skin for that. Uv rays from the sun is what dictates this info. It's not telling you about the persons hair texture nothing extracted from bones can give you that information. Does one have a wide nose?... Skull structure isn't accurately pin pointing that. Same with thick wide lips. I'm black and I don't have a typical African skull. Neither did a lot of my family members that passed away from Haiti. Your science is flawed and you people use it to justify you white supremacy and that's all.
Um nope. For instance skeletons were found at Lachish in Israel. They compared them to other ancient Israel skulls in the area and found they were not similar. To cut a long story short, it turns out they were most closely related to Bedouins and Palestinians that originated from Saudi Arabia. So scientists can tell were a person originates. Just recently an ancient skull (Hofmeyr skull) was found in South Africa. It did not resemble any African skulls. After sending it overseas, it turned out to be an Eurasian person. Computers can tell nowadays where a person originated and exactly what they looked like. DNA taken from a cigarette butt can tell the scientist exactly what that person probably looked like!
African AE

#16945 Oct 1, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
your comment "Those pics of Buddha could be Australoid people (like Aborigines and other black Asians"
I thought You said no Blacks EVER lived in Central Asia
Those aborigines onced lived abundantly in Europe over 2,000 yrs ago.
Nope aborigines are NOT related to Europeans. I didnt say Central Asia I said the Levant. Europeans have looked exactly the same way for 43000 years.
70000 year old European neanderthal looking exactly like modern Europeans:
www.zgeek.com/chuck-norris-neanderthal/
35000 year old Cro-Magnon looking like modern Europeans:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
African AE

#16946 Oct 1, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I would post pictures I have of Siddhartha Gautama (the...BUDDAH...and others but THESE TROLLBASTARDS HAVE RIPPED OFF PICS OF ME AND MY WIFE AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE PAST, SO I'M NOT ABOUT TO RISK MORE...I TOOK THESE ON MY VISITS TO INDIA).
You would be AMAZED seeing all of the people ESPECIALLY IN SOUTH INDIA. PLACES LIKE TAMILNADU & TWMPLE CITY!!!
The real Buddha WAS BORN IN NEPAL! Nepalese people ARE NOT RELATED TO AFRICANS!
WORLD DNA MAP:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16947 Oct 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um nope. For instance skeletons were found at Lachish in Israel. They compared them to other ancient Israel skulls in the area and found they were not similar. To cut a long story short, it turns out they were most closely related to Bedouins and Palestinians that originated from Saudi Arabia. So scientists can tell were a person originates. Just recently an ancient skull (Hofmeyr skull) was found in South Africa. It did not resemble any African skulls. After sending it overseas, it turned out to be an Eurasian person. Computers can tell nowadays where a person originated and exactly what they looked like. DNA taken from a cigarette butt can tell the scientist exactly what that person probably looked like!
No it can not.. This is all bull crap. Skeletons and skulls are not giving you info on every aspect of a humans physical traits. And again just because someone's skull isn't like others who look like them ethnically doesn't mean they weren't part of the same ethnic group. My grandfathers skull was closely related to what a Cuban or mongoloid skull would be like but he was a black haitian man... How do you explain that??? When people start mixing, things change for the off spring on the inside that do not correlate with common classifications. My iq is way above your incompetent ignorant ass. Go learn something for real boy. You people don't really know how to examine these specimens and for many years have beenaking stuff up. It's not proof and you can program a computer to give you the answers you want so cut the nonsense out. These people you keep talking about that give out this info don't want to tell the truth, they just want to confuse the masses.
African AE

#16948 Oct 1, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
http://realhistoryww.com/world _history/ancient/cro_magnon_Ho mo_sapien.htm
http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2010/09/... . Make sure you read this whole page. Get educated.
RealHistory extremely racist!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16949 Oct 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>According to DNA Europeans have less than 3% African DNA and some Europeans HAVE NO AFRICAN DNA AT ALL! Start looking at DNA Maps you low IQ idiot AFRONAZI!

hmmm 3%??? Yea what ass hole did you pull that out of. African DNA itself has changed in the past 2000 years. The DNA test that are available for the present day people goes back only 5-600 years. So please stop the bull crap. Tracing DNA relations is a whole lot more complicated and the materials needed to compare and find out the truth just doesn't exist. But I can tell you one thing. All of us are related to modern humans more than 80% and guess what, modern humans came from Africa. No where else.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16950 Oct 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>RealHistory extremely racist!
Ain't nothing about it racist. Now you saying black people don't have blonde hair or blue eyes, that's racist.
African AE

#16951 Oct 1, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
No it can not.. This is all bull crap. Skeletons and skulls are not giving you info on every aspect of a humans physical traits. And again just because someone's skull isn't like others who look like them ethnically doesn't mean they weren't part of the same ethnic group. My grandfathers skull was closely related to what a Cuban or mongoloid skull would be like but he was a black haitian man... How do you explain that??? When people start mixing, things change for the off spring on the inside that do not correlate with common classifications. My iq is way above your incompetent ignorant ass. Go learn something for real boy. You people don't really know how to examine these specimens and for many years have beenaking stuff up. It's not proof and you can program a computer to give you the answers you want so cut the nonsense out. These people you keep talking about that give out this info don't want to tell the truth, they just want to confuse the masses.
Nonsense, if your father was a black Haitian, a good Craniologist would compare him to other Haitians. If he could get a match, he would compare his skull to other nationalities! People who live together and interbreed for a long period of time usually would have the same type of skull and DNA!
African AE

#16952 Oct 1, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't nothing about it racist. Now you saying black people don't have blonde hair or blue eyes, that's racist.
Its rarer than the rarest diamond! Iv never seen an African with blue eyes and I really do live in Africa!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16953 Oct 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>RealHistory extremely racist!
Also your people,(whites), are the ones who wrote these documents on the findings of the Natufian people. All he did was break down their racist views and misconceptions. How is that racist??? They were being racist by assuming they were cannibals because they had negro features and were dead wrong with their dental analysis. Then when they realized they weren't cannibals and that in fact they were the people who first began the use of farming now all of a sudden they aren't part of the negro race. You guys crack me up with your scientific racism.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#16954 Oct 1, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about anthropology, so shut up about it.

Boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#16955 Oct 1, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm 3%??? Yea what ass hole did you pull that out of. African DNA itself has changed in the past 2000 years. The DNA test that are available for the present day people goes back only 5-600 years. So please stop the bull crap. Tracing DNA relations is a whole lot more complicated and the materials needed to compare and find out the truth just doesn't exist. But I can tell you one thing. All of us are related to modern humans more than 80% and guess what, modern humans came from Africa. No where else.
LOL!!! Your gibberish entertains me, boy.

Examples of great humor:

“All of us are relted to modern humans...” LOL!!! WE ARE MODERN HUMANS you idiot.

DNA tests only go back how far? LOL... then how do we know that certain haplotypes originated 90,000 years ago, or 60,000 years ago?

Truly you are a drooling dullard, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#16956 Oct 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense, if your father was a black Haitian, a good Craniologist would compare him to other Haitians. If he could get a match, he would compare his skull to other nationalities! People who live together and interbreed for a long period of time usually would have the same type of skull and DNA!
You're confusing him... he can't figure out what DNA spells...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#16957 Oct 1, 2013
Gaymoney the naddering nitwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Also your people,(whites), are the ones who wrote these documents on the findings of the Natufian people. All he did was break down their racist views and misconceptions. How is that racist??? They were being racist by assuming they were cannibals because they had negro features and were dead wrong with their dental analysis. Then when they realized they weren't cannibals and that in fact they were the people who first began the use of farming now all of a sudden they aren't part of the negro race. You guys crack me up with your scientific racism.
You crack me up with your stupidity... so stupid you are that you think you can discuss these matters with educated folks... LOL!!! You're a laugh-riot, boy!

Natufians did not begin agriculture, fool. They began the collection and storage of grass seeds (grain). It was the succeeding Mideastern culture which absorbed the Natufians who began farming. The Natufians as a culture had disappeared at that point.

The Natufians themselves, in the Levant, were heavily mixed with Mideasterners throughout their history.

I doubt you have the intelligence to grow a carrot.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16958 Oct 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Your gibberish entertains me, boy.
Examples of great humor:
“All of us are relted to modern humans...” LOL!!! WE ARE MODERN HUMANS you idiot.
DNA tests only go back how far? LOL... then how do we know that certain haplotypes originated 90,000 years ago, or 60,000 years ago?
Truly you are a drooling dullard, boy.
We are all modern humans who are descendants of the modern humans from AFRICA therefore everyone is related to Africans you idiot. Why is it so hard for you to understand simple things. Stop drooling on yourself you retard and pay attention. Oh you have nothing to say about those people I posted huh???? Because they all resemble Africans but you, the idiot of the forum, want to state they are closely related to Europeans. Complete hog wash. The proof is right in your face. I mean you can't get tell me scientifically I'm looking at someone related to a European when all features point to Africa. That's like telling someone that a football is round, black and white when we can see it has an oval shape and is brown. Cut the nonsense boy, it's you who know nothing about anthropology nor do you have common sense.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16959 Oct 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack me up with your stupidity... so stupid you are that you think you can discuss these matters with educated folks... LOL!!! You're a laugh-riot, boy!
Natufians did not begin agriculture, fool. They began the collection and storage of grass seeds (grain). It was the succeeding Mideastern culture which absorbed the Natufians who began farming. The Natufians as a culture had disappeared at that point.
The Natufians themselves, in the Levant, were heavily mixed with Mideasterners throughout their history.
I doubt you have the intelligence to grow a carrot.
Your doubts are irrelevant and ignorant when speaking of me fagg*t. Natufians did not only collect grass seeds and store them. They controlled their growth as well and taught the generations after them to do so. Just because you know like everyone that they were black, you want to discredit them. And they were not heavily mixed. Majority of them had African features. Idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,521,950
Jesse Williams dating a white women 9 min Hmm 8
News Black Men at Greater Risk for Prostate Cancer: ... 12 min SadButTrue 9
Most BM Unattractive Rick Ross or Cee Hoe Green... 14 min SadButTrue 1
Edu Top Tier BW going to WM swearing off unprod... 16 min SadButTrue 1
BW Still Hating on BM w/WW More Than Ever!!! 17 min SadButTrue 5
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 20 min SadButTrue 634
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 2 hr ANTI_NEGRO 70
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 hr TranshumanX 264
Racists are not born, they're created 2 hr ANTI_NEGRO 36