I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16824 Sep 27, 2013
.....And then came the Turks....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#16825 Sep 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
They had Black/Brown eyes only.
Extremely interesting site, also with some more pics of blue eyed Egyptians:

www.democratic-republicans.us/english-afraid-...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#16826 Sep 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOL Alfie,
I guess that liar you posted, wasn't counting on THE CREATOR to thump Hawass on the noggins, huh?
I posted father and son: Seti I, Rameses 2 and 3.
(Remember the lineage goes through the father E1b1a. Seti lineage was E1b1a and it was passed down and Ramsese 1, 2 passed it on to their zillion of kids). Those black Africans are some fertile men. As the stars)
I also posted the pharaos during the time of Josiah... All the pharaos were n* egroid.
With the break up happening during the around the time of Ptolemies.
It just so happens to be the time when THE BOOKS stopped being WRITTEN. Interesing.
The Hyksos had already conquered Egypt. Ramses 2 WAS NOT RELATED TO RAMSES 3! I read that Ramses 2 was Libyan in origin. Ancient Egyptians always portrayed Libyans as light skinned.
More Egyptians with blue eyes:
www.democratic-republicans.us/english/english...

Level 7

Location hidden

#16827 Sep 27, 2013
Ptolomy

"The portraits of the kings have rather prominent jaws, thick lips, and a broad flattened nose;"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#16828 Sep 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Extremely interesting site, also with some more pics of blue eyed Egyptians:
www.democratic-republicans.us/english-afraid-...
Because they didn't get the one BEFORE it was altered, Alfie.

You can't twist it. I've already gave you the BEFORE statue.

I know you hate it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#16829 Sep 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>why are you worried about black egyptians ,but believe you are a black hebrew? your hebrew history was stolen from ancient kemet.com e back to africa and leave that fake black hebrew israelite history alone.
And what

For one thing, they are using ONE to try to erase out the other. When are you going to GET THAT?

Or haven't you figured that out yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#16830 Sep 27, 2013
Did you see the blue eyed Egyptians LOL
Also hair taken from a couple of the ancient Pharaohs like Ramses 2 show they were Caucasian!

Level 7

Location hidden

#16831 Sep 27, 2013
If they can put forth lies as they have been doing (without Truth stopping them), they'll continue ERASING out History.

Where were you all BEFORE?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#16832 Sep 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
.....And then came the Turks....
Nope Anatolians ARE INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!Africans ARE NOT!

Level 7

Location hidden

#16833 Sep 27, 2013
Alfie,

Libyan:

A Liban, aCanaanite, a Syrian, and a Nubian, bow to Pharao..xviiith Dynasty and the rest same shade
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#16834 Sep 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
They are blocking the posts of Seti I and Rameses 2
Because they know those statues are pure black pharaos and the tombs and their wives are pure n* egroid as well.
But it goes against their lies that they were white and that they were mixed.
Same goes for the pharaos all thoughout as well as during Necho time and psammti'k
All of them are pure n * egroid.
Which why they are blocking it from the thread.
LOL!!! You're a raving paranoid.

Who is this “they”? Oh right, I forgot, Topix is run by a cadre of Eurocentrics determined to deny the greatness of the Original Man, right?

LOL!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#16835 Sep 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they didn't get the one BEFORE it was altered, Alfie.
You can't twist it. I've already gave you the BEFORE statue.
I know you hate it.
None of them were altered thats how they are! Egyptians dont try to whiten their sculptures lol.

Level 7

Location hidden

#16836 Sep 27, 2013
Dang,

I brought out all the mods and trolls on my posts.

Too bad they won't allow the REAL Seti and REAL Rameses 2 and and REAL Necho/Necau 1 and and the REAL Psammtiks 1, 2, 3

Or their REAL WIVES

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#16837 Sep 27, 2013
unfazed wrote:
If they can put forth lies as they have been doing (without Truth stopping them), they'll continue ERASING out History.
Where were you all BEFORE?
Oh you noble fighter for truth! Against the hordes of Eurocentrics claiming that the Olmecs were Native Americans, you continue to courageously assert the Afronazi Truth they cannot accept.

Don't get your cape caught in the bus door.

Level 7

Location hidden

#16838 Sep 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
Did you see the blue eyed Egyptians LOL
Also hair taken from a couple of the ancient Pharaohs like Ramses 2 show they were Caucasian!
Alfie,

No, I didn't because I have the REAL ones. There are no blue eyed anything.

Which is why you all won't allow the REAL ones to be posted. It knocks out you alls lies.

How convenient for them to delete those posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16839 Sep 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
A “tale of a story”? You're illiterate.
Moron, you have no idea of when “Adam” lived as his myth conflates several time periods... the beginning of Homo sapiens, the beginning of agriculture.
Your IQ is insufficient for you to grasp this.
Man you just love to prey on peoples typos. A true sign of your ignorance and incompetence. Conflates several time periods??? No the story doesn't you idiot. You just don't understand the measurement of "time" being used in the bible. You don't even comprehend the reason for Adams existence in the bible. It clearly states in the bible that Adam and Eve lived in a land that provided for them. They didn't have to plant anything, they didn't have to go far to find food... That's not agriculture you fool. That sounds more like good ole Ancient African living. So then "Adam and Eve" sin and end up having to leave this lush garden called Eden. Your too brainless to see that this is a story about people being in a place where the earth provided everything for them and then for some reason, unexplainable by them, they left and had to endure other hardships. This story is also told through science. The people were hunter gatherers at first and then later became farmers. Same story in the bible. So the story of Adam isn't fusing times together at all. You just need some new fuses in your brain to get it to work correctly.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16840 Sep 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>None of them were altered thats how they are! Egyptians dont try to whiten their sculptures lol.
The Egyptians don't. But other civilizations that came to conquer them sure did. Civilizations that didn't like the glory of these black African people.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16841 Sep 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DUMMY I LIVE IN AFRICA AND HAVE NEVER EVER NEVER EVER SEEN A BLUE EYED BLACK PERSON!
Well then your ass must live in South Africa with all your colonial white people that have invaded that land to call it their own. Number one I don't believe you live in no damn Africa and two you need to look it up. Black people having blue eyes is just another anomaly like an albino. So cut the crap. Go to some other parts of Africa and find out for yourself.

http://blog.africageographic.com/safari-blog/...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#16842 Sep 27, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you just love to prey on peoples typos. A true sign of your ignorance and incompetence. Conflates several time periods??? No the story doesn't you idiot. You just don't understand the measurement of "time" being used in the bible. You don't even comprehend the reason for Adams existence in the bible. It clearly states in the bible that Adam and Eve lived in a land that provided for them. They didn't have to plant anything, they didn't have to go far to find food... That's not agriculture you fool. That sounds more like good ole Ancient African living. So then "Adam and Eve" sin and end up having to leave this lush garden called Eden. Your too brainless to see that this is a story about people being in a place where the earth provided everything for them and then for some reason, unexplainable by them, they left and had to endure other hardships. This story is also told through science. The people were hunter gatherers at first and then later became farmers. Same story in the bible. So the story of Adam isn't fusing times together at all. You just need some new fuses in your brain to get it to work correctly.
You flaming moron. Yes, the myth of Adam conflates the CREATION of humans with the development of agriculture.

Pay attention now, nitwit boy. Homo sapiens appeared 200,000 years ago “in the garden”(hunter-gathering). Then God told them they'd have to earn their bread by the sweat of their brow... meaning farming. Farming appeared some 12,000 years ago.

200,000....12,000... different times, get it, dolt?

Most Africans in ancient times were FARMERS, you idiot. The good life, lol. Yeah, grow enough yams or starve. Same as in the Mideast with the wheat or China with rice or Mexico with corn...

Leaving the garden clearly refers to farming... they no longer live by picking wild food, they have to WORK for it. Read Genesis again... 5 times so it will soak in... and then get back to me.

Boy.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16843 Sep 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You flaming moron. Yes, the myth of Adam conflates the CREATION of humans with the development of agriculture.
Pay attention now, nitwit boy. Homo sapiens appeared 200,000 years ago “in the garden”(hunter-gathering). Then God told them they'd have to earn their bread by the sweat of their brow... meaning farming. Farming appeared some 12,000 years ago.
200,000....12,000... different times, get it, dolt?
Most Africans in ancient times were FARMERS, you idiot. The good life, lol. Yeah, grow enough yams or starve. Same as in the Mideast with the wheat or China with rice or Mexico with corn...
Leaving the garden clearly refers to farming... they no longer live by picking wild food, they have to WORK for it. Read Genesis again... 5 times so it will soak in... and then get back to me.
Boy.
Wow... Thanks for telling me what I already know and repeating what I already said dumb ass. If there is blatant chronology of these events, how the hell did you interpret conflation? Number one the days of Adam and the days of man today are two different measurements of time. The bible does explain this many times over. This also is proof that Adam is not one man but the name given to the early "man" as no human has ever lived to be 4, 5, 600 years old ever. Two, that was my whole reason for stating that they were born in the garden aka Africa, lived a good life for quite sometime until a disaster came in which these people thought they sinned and therefore were being kicked out. That's order you pessimistic fool. Adam wasn't born a farmer, Adam was not aware of who or what he was when he was created. This is just the bibles way of explaining the TIME of our ignorance and the order of the events during modern human or "Adams" early life. There is order there you blabbering cuunt. You just can't see it because your a drooling retard. No you go read genesis again and you will see that no time is merged together but it is told in a chronological order. Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many black women prefer white boys 2 min Paul 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,562,784
Why can't people with thin lips kiss? (Aug '13) 19 min Nekochan 30
Why whites want to go to space. 19 min Paul 12
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 22 min Paul 52
News UN rights chief meets US group protesting voter... 33 min Paul 10
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 45 min Chalotte 3
More from around the web