Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Atlanta, GA

#16604 Aug 23, 2013
XXX wrote:
lies with more lies spread throughouts teh hole
Why is it so hard for you to accept this? What is up for your need to demonize and degrade us. We are just as capable as you given similar circumstances. Face it.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Atlanta, GA

#16605 Aug 23, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Moor comes from a Phoenician word for "Western". It refers to their location, not their color.
Most of the Moors in Medieval Iberia were not black, but Berbers, who have been of Eurasian type in the Maghreb for 30,000 years. This is proven by plenty of evidence.
Why don't you seek self-esteem, instead of by stealing other peoples' histories, by getting your GED?
Nobody has to steal history. Nor do we have to settle for a GED bigot. Many outside invaders took control of AE but black Africans achieved a great many feats as the rulers of that land and others.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Atlanta, GA

#16606 Aug 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ancient Egyptians looked just like modern Egyptians!
Womp. You should be excluded from the post for that one.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16607 Aug 23, 2013
Ember wrote:
<quoted text> Okay, but that really doesn't matter, African is African, Black is Black! Sooooo, since they may have been in the east and since I'm African American then I can't have a connection with them?
What's the matter, your own history isn't good enough? You have to chase Egyptians, and who knows who else. Are you also a Hebrew Olmec Chinese Viking like many of these Afronazis?

Have you assimilated the white racist lies that W Africans were hanging from trees ooking and eating bananas?

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16608 Aug 23, 2013
GarettP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has to steal history. Nor do we have to settle for a GED bigot. Many outside invaders took control of AE but black Africans achieved a great many feats as the rulers of that land and others.
I'm no bigot, so watch your mouth when addressing me. I don't tolerate rudeness from uneducated schmucks, got that, boy?

You don't even know what is being argued. I haven't mentioned Egypt in this thread. I addressed the bogus claims that the Berbers were black, which they were not. Nor were most of the Moors in Iberia in Medieval times.

Narmer was black. Upper Egypt was black.

But the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16609 Aug 23, 2013
GarettP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so hard for you to accept this? What is up for your need to demonize and degrade us. We are just as capable as you given similar circumstances. Face it.
Then why don't you self-hating insecure Afronazis speak of real accomplishments which relate to you rather than constantly claiming the civilizations of Mesopotamians, Hebrews, Greeks, Indians, Chinese, Native Americans, etc., etc., etc., ad ridiculum.

Then you cowardly begin screaming EUROCENTRIC if anyone challenges your ridiculous claims.

Well, I firmly believe, based on real evidence, that:

Africans, including W-Central Africans, created multiple civilization without requiring assistance from whitey or Arabs or anyone else.

Egyptian civilization arose among black people in Upper Egypt.

But... cut the crap. You don't counter Eurocentric lies with Afrocentric lies. Gets us all nowhere.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Atlanta, GA

#16612 Aug 23, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you self-hating insecure Afronazis speak of real accomplishments which relate to you rather than constantly claiming the civilizations of Mesopotamians, Hebrews, Greeks, Indians, Chinese, Native Americans, etc., etc., etc., ad ridiculum.
Then you cowardly begin screaming EUROCENTRIC if anyone challenges your ridiculous claims.
Well, I firmly believe, based on real evidence, that:
Africans, including W-Central Africans, created multiple civilization without requiring assistance from whitey or Arabs or anyone else.
Egyptian civilization arose among black people in Upper Egypt.
But... cut the crap. You don't counter Eurocentric lies with Afrocentric lies. Gets us all nowhere.
A. I'm no Afronazi. I'm pro mankind. There is no place for any type of nazi on this earth.
B. I didn't claim a anything but the egyptians and yes some of those w/c african civilizations, some of which were great nations. I'm tired of whites acting like Timbuktu never existed and as if they didn't burn all those books.
C. Don't call me a liar. Never been, never will be.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Atlanta, GA

#16613 Aug 23, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you self-hating insecure Afronazis speak of real accomplishments which relate to you rather than constantly claiming the civilizations of Mesopotamians, Hebrews, Greeks, Indians, Chinese, Native Americans, etc., etc., etc., ad ridiculum.
Then you cowardly begin screaming EUROCENTRIC if anyone challenges your ridiculous claims.
Well, I firmly believe, based on real evidence, that:
Africans, including W-Central Africans, created multiple civilization without requiring assistance from whitey or Arabs or anyone else.
Egyptian civilization arose among black people in Upper Egypt.
But... cut the crap. You don't counter Eurocentric lies with Afrocentric lies. Gets us all nowhere.
Lastly I don't know where people get this idea that African Americans are self hating and insecure. Most of the blacks I know wouldn't want to be any other race. We love our beautiful skin, our extra capable bodies, our versatile hair, full lips all, ageless skin and all of that stuff. We don't hate ourselves at all and I'm so tired of seeing that on here as well

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16614 Aug 23, 2013
Authentic wrote:
<quoted text>
Let him believe what he want. Pharaoh Ramesses III carried haplogroup E1b1a which is most commonly found in west/central Africa.
http://nilevalleypeoples.blogspot.com/2012/12...
That doesn't mean Rameses was the same as a W African. Africa is like Europe in that it is a mixture of various genetic types. There is the older khoisan type, plus the W-Central L2 type and northeastern L3. Yet in the northeast, there is khoisan and L2 mixed in, and so on. Plus in the northeast there's Eurasian J.

So in Europe someone could have a J marker, but they would not then necessarily look like a Mideasterner, though J is the common Mideastern marker.

As for Rameses, would we call him “black” today if we saw him in person? Probably. No doubt he was mixed.

Also there's a misconception here that modern Egyptians are all like Arabs. Take a closer look at Egyptians. Look at the news videos of the crowds protesting. Or find photos of people from Aswan. I keep seeing black people all over. And when I meet Egyptians, half of them look like they're part black. I was watching when Libya was in chaos, and foreign workers were leaving. Those running back to Tunisia looked Mideastern/Mediterranean, like Arabs or Berbers. Those running eastward back to Egypt were darker and looked like they were partly African.

Why is this a mystery to everyone? Egypt, especially Upper Egypt, is still black TODAY!!

Certainly there has been immigration of Semites, Greeks, Persians, Turks, etc., over time, and I don't doubt that Egypt has been lightened over the millenia, but still even in predynastic times there were Eurasians there as well as Africans. Why should this surprise anyone? There is African DNA in the Mideast, especially the Levant and southern Arabia, in predynastic times. It isn't strange that there was also Eurasian DNA in Lower Egypt. It was in the Maghreb for 30,000 years! Oh but that makes me a Euroracist nazi for suggesting Africa was not 100% black forever.

I yawn at all this dogma.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16615 Aug 23, 2013
GarettP wrote:
<quoted text>
Lastly I don't know where people get this idea that African Americans are self hating and insecure. Most of the blacks I know wouldn't want to be any other race. We love our beautiful skin, our extra capable bodies, our versatile hair, full lips all, ageless skin and all of that stuff. We don't hate ourselves at all and I'm so tired of seeing that on here as well
I'm not talking about African-Americans generally. I mean Afronazis, the cultists in here claiming other peoples' cultures.

I live where are mostly black people so I'm well aware that y'all (AA's) are just fine, I have no negative attitude toward you nor dislike, other than that I don't like USA culture particularly, but in that I'm lumping blacks and whites together, which is another issue...

Afronazis hide behind calling everyone Eurocentric or racist who disagrees with them, but I am approaching this all academically. You don't see me making common cause with white racists in their white Egypt or white Kennewick beliefs. Nor in their claims that Africans somehow were incapable of civilization. I happen to know enough about the archaeological and historical evidence to know better.

AA's, you exist in a schizophrenic society. The white mainstream loves and hates you. Your so cool, whites, imitate your speech and listen to your music, yet still there's the residual racist image that you're not quite as good as them. I think this has made whites and blacks both insane in the USA.

I also find it reprehensible, because there was never justification for it (anti-black racism) and it has caused considerable damage over multiple generations. Any such oppression makes my blood run cold.

There seem to be new posters in here discussing the archaeological issues so I hereby attempt to make clear my position.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16617 Aug 23, 2013
I recall one archaeological study in togo which revealed an iron and steel industry of Medieval age, extensive enough that it was causing pollution and deforestation as modern industry does, and before the portuguese had sailed along the W African coast producing metal products which in some cases reached Europe.

The article mentioned that metallurgical industry of similar age also existed in what is now Ghana.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#16618 Aug 23, 2013
Authentic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes unmixed Nubian and Modern Egyptians who mainly live in the country side. Get this through your thick skull, the heavily mixed Egyptians in the cities are mixed with Arab/African/European. AE was concurred and ruled by many outside invaders, but the original Egyptians were black African.
Now find me a Arab modern Egyptian who looks like the 1st Pharaoh of AE, Narmer.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images...
Very white ancient Egyptians:
www.asorblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/n...
Nope the ancient Egyptians were mixed race with some white and some black Egyptians!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#16619 Aug 23, 2013
GarettP wrote:
<quoted text>
Womp. You should be excluded from the post for that one.
How the F--G hell could ancient Egypt been black only when their neighbours on both sides of them were Caucasian???? Canaanites/Libyans???? Its also known ancient Egypt traded heavily with Europeans,the Sumerians who influenced them heavily!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#16620 Aug 23, 2013
GarettP wrote:
<quoted text>
Lastly I don't know where people get this idea that African Americans are self hating and insecure. Most of the blacks I know wouldn't want to be any other race. We love our beautiful skin, our extra capable bodies, our versatile hair, full lips all, ageless skin and all of that stuff. We don't hate ourselves at all and I'm so tired of seeing that on here as well
Yes thats why you claim to be the real Hebrews/Egyptians??? YOU JUST DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT DNA! You are West Africans with sweet F--K all to with Israel or Egypt!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16621 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Dark,faint,dim thats what the Greek work moor means! In Greek Afronazi means dim as in dim witted!
Again here you are A GENTILE ANATOLIA TURKIC JAPHETITE INVADING AFRICAN FORUMS.

MUST BE LONELY BEING A PINK ODDITY!B HUH...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16622 Aug 24, 2013
JOHNS a racist TURDBALL wrote:
<quoted text>
Again here you are A GENTILE ANATOLIA TURKIC JAPHETITE INVADING AFRICAN FORUMS.
MUST BE LONELY BEING A PINK ODDITY!B HUH...LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Your pathetic attempts to recreate history using Biblical geneology are ludicrous, boy.

Obviously you are not a Hebrew.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16623 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes thats why you claim to be the real Hebrews/Egyptians??? YOU JUST DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT DNA! You are West Africans with sweet F--K all to with Israel or Egypt!
You are a retard. Ancient Egyptian DNA doesn't exist anymore because the people don't exist anymore. And im not talking about these persians, arabs, europeans, that came to invade the land, im talking about the people with big lips, wide noses and skin color of burnt brass. You guys claim you can extract DNA from the middle of ancient bones but not likely. The conditions of the material have to be well kept and pretty much safely stored. Bones that are mutilated or kept in poor conditions are pretty much impossible to extract DNA since the bones that are well kept and preserved have a miniscule amount of DNA in it. So minuscule that it is represented by a single molecule. Bones that contain accurate information to this extent are usually preserved in ice or in areas where the temperature of the earth hasn't destroyed archeological evidence. Africa, especially east Africa where the rifts of the land produce mass heat will not provide this type of preservation. So finding out what race or ethnic group the common ancient Egyptians were that died without having their bodies preserved is impossible. As for the mummies that were preserved, it is clearly evident that the first mummies of Egypt were black African. They were Nubian people that ruled the land called Kemit as this was the original name for the land. You can see through scientific evidence the change in dynasty's of ancient Egypt since they did preserve their leaders bones very well. Through this evidence, you can see that the Syrians, Persians, Europeans and Arabs came later and the Arabs are the ones who took over the population almost completely by killing the blacks or running them south into Ethiopia and other lands. Oh and the land of Libya was once occupied entirely by black Africans as well. All of Africa once upon a time was occupied by black people only. It is where black people come from. It is where all people come from. There are different types of people because they decided to leave Africa and began going through a genetic mutation.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16624 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Moors that conquered Europe were North Africans through and through!!!!
Y-DNA of the world:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Nope the MOORS were not related to African AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Yea that's what you would like to be true so you can say blacks never conquered any part of Europe. Sorry buddy but they were black and even your white Greeks concur with that evidence.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#16625 Aug 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Very white ancient Egyptians:
www.asorblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/n...
Nope the ancient Egyptians were mixed race with some white and some black Egyptians!
What I first notice on the link you've posted ,is Blacks with all their differents color shades as you can see all over the black community ,then the gods were in blue or green !
That's all folks !
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16626 Aug 24, 2013
latinasmakemesmile wrote:
For all the black people that believe jesus was black, I know he wasn't but I do believe he can visit you and look like any image that will not make u feel frightened, 1st point he was JEWISH, second in the bible it says his skin looked like the color of bronze, bronze is not black or brown, meaning he lived in the sun, dessert, I'm white and in the summer my skin becomes a bronze color. So please stop with the blasphemy, jesus is not black, meaning black people are not the chosen one's. JEWISH PEOPLE ARE THE CHOSEN ONE'S, ohand FYI, I'm not jewish
Oh stop it... Your skin does not go from white to bronze in the summer time. No white persons skin can turn bronze. Your skin gets burnt in the sun or you get a tan and that is not of a bronze color. There is no one on earth with black skin you idiot. Brown skin and they did not have a name for that color so they related brown skin with a burnt metal. And it says burnt bronze not just bronze. Burnt, indicating the darkness of his skin.

Revelation 1:15 ESV / 64 helpful votes

His feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters.

Daniel 10:5-6 ESV / 5 helpful votes

I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, a man clothed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a multitude.

Who knows what ethnic group the Jewish/Hebrew people of that time belonged to. That's the real question. Whites and other groups are so hell bent on stealing people's history, it's evident that they did the same with the Hebrews that they have done to the Egyptians. Another case of stolen identity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tinka 1,191,098
there is an sociopath in forum laqueefa blackso... 3 min SOMEONESWATCHING 1
Who put the Chinese in black communities? 4 min Cali 23
USA greatest ally, LIES. USA greatest enemy, T... 5 min True 13
Are Black people really the DEVIL? (Nov '09) 6 min file cabinet 177
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min johnplustwomore 109,380
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min trollslayer 31,186
All women prefer white men 2 hr MountainQueen 2,581
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 3 hr kapow 50
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 4 hr The Truth Hurts 546
More from around the web