I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16546 Jul 20, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my understanding of it is clear. What you don't understand is that your the one that is deprived of culture. Anyone that has to come on here with lies and say they lived in Spain, studied anthropology and hangs out with kids more than adults is a gay loser. So no one is hysterical about you faggot. No one cares what you think nor do we care about your perception of things. Your not a teacher so stop telling yourself that and yea African Hebrews did live long time ago and are the ancestors of many Africans and African Americans today. That kills you that we say that here in this forum. What you mad because you finally went and looked up the meaning of race and saw that ethnicity is definitely one of its factors proving you wrong? Lls I been saying that. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. But only European gay sluts like you would deny the truth that is right in your face just to make your arrogant ass look good. Your a loser man just get over it. Kemit- black Africans. Kush- black Africans. Lions- native to Africa. Hebrews and the people that started the Christian faith- Afroasiatic people. Cleopatra- who the hell cares about the bytch. Race, ethnicity and culture being connected- yes indeed. Yank, Yankee being the same word referring to an American in a derogatory sense- duh we learned that in 3rd grade studying the British- American war here on American soil. Yank, Yankee being an ethnic/racial slur- of course. You being an idiot, lying perpetrating faggot who knows nothing about nothing- well of course your a loser. My thoughts and beliefs of you are so cynical that whatever you say is like some hot steamy bullshyt coming out of your mouth you phuckin pedophile.
LOL... what an amusing insight into the world of a barely-literate racist insecure babbling nitwit!

LOL... no, moron, the Hebrews were not African. They were Mideastern, from the Levant. They are likely descended from the same people who invented the Neolithic.

LOL... moron... Find a book called “Ethnic Groups and Boundaries” by Fredrik Barth. It is probably the best study of ethnicity and its aspects. About this you know nothing, boy. You confuse the terms ethnicity and race and don't know what the hell you're talking about. In addition, you're a dumbed-down culturally-deprived Yank without a clue. You're truly a pathetic case.

You're a culture-vulture racist, boy, and your attempts to steal Hebrew history and legacy will not be tolerated. There is a price to pay for culture genocide, boy, and you best ponder that.

Lions were native also to India, Iran, Europe, the Mideast... not only Africa, fool. There are still lions in India.

Christianity was begun by Jews, not Africans, boy.

Yank is a slur when I use it on you, yes, because you are a dumbed-down semi-literate, babbling TV-inculcated dimwitted YANK, boy!

Naturally with your low level of education you cannot even understand most of what I say. You're not intelligent or educated enough, boy.

Keep posting your long incoherent angry sputtering babble, boy, it's amusing. I enjoy laughing at dumbass Yanks.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16547 Jul 20, 2013
JOHNS HAVING ANOTHER IDENTITY CRISIS wrote:
Research Nabta Playa, Robert Buval!
And what would that tell us, John-the-non-Hebrew? You Afronazis love to throw around "Nabta" but what does it signify? Do you know? Do you have any valid academic insight on it? Or just Afronazi fantasies! OH LOOK, NABTA! This proves it! Olmecs! Hebrews! Chinese! Spartans! Minoans! All black and black civilization on other planets!!!

Ain't that right, John?
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#16548 Jul 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... what an amusing insight into the world of a barely-literate racist insecure babbling nitwit!
LOL... no, moron, the Hebrews were not African. They were Mideastern, from the Levant. They are likely descended from the same people who invented the Neolithic.
LOL... moron... Find a book called “Ethnic Groups and Boundaries” by Fredrik Barth. It is probably the best study of ethnicity and its aspects. About this you know nothing, boy. You confuse the terms ethnicity and race and don't know what the hell you're talking about. In addition, you're a dumbed-down culturally-deprived Yank without a clue. You're truly a pathetic case.
You're a culture-vulture racist, boy, and your attempts to steal Hebrew history and legacy will not be tolerated. There is a price to pay for culture genocide, boy, and you best ponder that.
Lions were native also to India, Iran, Europe, the Mideast... not only Africa, fool. There are still lions in India.
Christianity was begun by Jews, not Africans, boy.
Yank is a slur when I use it on you, yes, because you are a dumbed-down semi-literate, babbling TV-inculcated dimwitted YANK, boy!
Naturally with your low level of education you cannot even understand most of what I say. You're not intelligent or educated enough, boy.
Keep posting your long incoherent angry sputtering babble, boy, it's amusing. I enjoy laughing at dumbass Yanks.
And I guess your even dumber because clearly I said Hebrews: Afroasiatic people. Which means they were African and Middle Eastern. Guess your too dumb to understand that. It's ok little gay boy, you will be able to comprehend someday. Lions were not and have never been native to Europe. The type of lions that were around when the plains of the earth were connected allowing them to migrate to Europe from Africa died fool. Extinct. Gone. Didn't survive the weather conditions before the ice age and the many mini ice ages that occurred in Europe afterwards. Lions anywhere in the world besides Africa have been brought there from Africa idiot. Ethiopia has been practicing Christianity longer than the Jews. Yank is a slur no matter who it's directed towards you dumb ass. An ass hole is an ass hole wether his name is Tom, dick or Jane. Same with a Yank or Yankee. And for someone who is so smart you sure cant comprehend the fact that race, ethnicity and culture are all tied in together. Idiot... You might be laughing at us but there are more of us laughing at your ignorant ass. You probably thought George Zimmerman was right for what he did huh?? Racist. Oh and yank and Yankee, still the same word.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16549 Jul 20, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
And I guess your even dumber because clearly I said Hebrews: Afroasiatic people. Which means they were African and Middle Eastern. Guess your too dumb to understand that. It's ok little gay boy, you will be able to comprehend someday. Lions were not and have never been native to Europe. The type of lions that were around when the plains of the earth were connected allowing them to migrate to Europe from Africa died fool. Extinct. Gone. Didn't survive the weather conditions before the ice age and the many mini ice ages that occurred in Europe afterwards. Lions anywhere in the world besides Africa have been brought there from Africa idiot. Ethiopia has been practicing Christianity longer than the Jews. Yank is a slur no matter who it's directed towards you dumb ass. An ass hole is an ass hole wether his name is Tom, dick or Jane. Same with a Yank or Yankee. And for someone who is so smart you sure cant comprehend the fact that race, ethnicity and culture are all tied in together. Idiot... You might be laughing at us but there are more of us laughing at your ignorant ass. You probably thought George Zimmerman was right for what he did huh?? Racist. Oh and yank and Yankee, still the same word.
Wrong again, dropout.

No, speaking Afroasiatic doesn't make people African. The Hebrews were Mideastern. It is likely that Afroasiatic languages originated in the Mideast rather than in Africa, in any case.

And lions were native to Europe, boy. In the Pleistocene, Felis atrox, and the modern species in the Holocene. Are you not aware of lions appearing in Greek mythology? Oh... of course not... you're barely literate and couldn't find Greece on a map.

And lions are in the govt symbols in Iran, because lions were native to Iran. As they are to India. They were not brought there by any humans, boy.

Truly your ignorance is comical.

Since Jesus and all 12 disciples were Jews, you nitwit, how could anyone but Jews have been the first Christians? DAMN, you're dumb!!!

Ethnicity is culture, boy. It does not depend on race. Physical appearance often is used to identify an ethnic group, especially when 2 groups from far away are in contact, like whites and blacks in the USA. They can be identified by appearance. Yet, you could see a “black” person who actually is Yoruba and migrated from Nigeria. They're not a black Yank. Their ethnicity is different; it is Yoruba.

No, as your own info stated, Yankee is used variously, and not the same as Yank. In Mississippi a “Yankee” is a northerner, and they don't call him “Yank”.“Yank” is used by Brits and Aussies.

You sure are one dumbshit Yank, boy.
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#16551 Jul 20, 2013
Ethnicity is not culture you idiot. If they were the same they wouldnt exist separately you fool. Yank, Yankee are both used by Brits. I know people from Britain that have said it. Jamaicans have African and British heritage. Plenty of them say Yankee. Same with the islanders in the Caribbean. It's the same word you idiot. Yank is short for Yankee. Nothing different about them. Lls you are truly an idiot. Here you have two words yank and Yankee, then you have ethnicity and culture and you decide to say ethnicity and culture are the same but not Yank and Yankee? Lls, lmfao. Are you a retard or what? How can you possibly be a teacher? You don't even know how to compare and contrast simple English words. I'm done with you simpleton. Once again you just prove what an idiot you are and how much nothing you say has any meaning.... Goodbye

"Never argue with fools because from a distance no one can tell who is who".
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16552 Jul 21, 2013
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16553 Jul 21, 2013
I'm Black and Egyptian, Not White

dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16554 Jul 21, 2013
THE REAL EGYPTIANS WERE & ARE BLACK part 1.flv

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#16556 Jul 21, 2013
dreamhunk wrote:
I'm Black and Egyptian, Not White
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3XUPZokMb6AXX
Very white Egyptians:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Copts-with-Nasser-...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16557 Jul 21, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
Ethnicity is not culture you idiot. If they were the same they wouldnt exist separately you fool. Yank, Yankee are both used by Brits. I know people from Britain that have said it. Jamaicans have African and British heritage. Plenty of them say Yankee. Same with the islanders in the Caribbean. It's the same word you idiot. Yank is short for Yankee. Nothing different about them. Lls you are truly an idiot. Here you have two words yank and Yankee, then you have ethnicity and culture and you decide to say ethnicity and culture are the same but not Yank and Yankee? Lls, lmfao. Are you a retard or what? How can you possibly be a teacher? You don't even know how to compare and contrast simple English words. I'm done with you simpleton. Once again you just prove what an idiot you are and how much nothing you say has any meaning.... Goodbye
"Never argue with fools because from a distance no one can tell who is who".
Yes, ethnicity is culture. It is not determined genetically. It is determined culturally. It is an invention of human culture. You don't even know what “culture” means.

There is a difference between Yank and Yankee in the South, where they don't use “Yank”. Also in British usage,“Yankee” does not include negative connotations, whereas “Yank” can. They are not identical.

A real analysis of things is beyond your simple mind, boy. You dropped out of which grade? 8th, wasn't it?
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16558 Jul 22, 2013
Egyptians Were Black! Ancient Egyptian Descendant Speaks Out On the Lie!

Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16559 Jul 22, 2013
You know it's a shame when dumb people i.e Barros Serrano aka sinujuavi decide to make people think they are smart when in all actuality we know the truth.

Ethnicity
Noun
The fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

cul·ture
/&#712;k&#601;lCH& #601;r/
Noun
The arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

Hmm seems like culture could be more related to race by definition that is if you know how to read.

race
/r&#257;s/
Noun
Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.

Yankee and yank are the same word. The British made that word up when they talked about the American army calling them Yankee doodles which was infact a derogatory term. So much for not using Yankee negatively. They share the same root word and could be compared to see and seeing which we all know are the same words used for different context. Everyone please don't follow in this idiots foot steps and train of thought because he is truly lost and confused. Knowledge is power and he has none.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16560 Jul 22, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
You know it's a shame when dumb people i.e Barros Serrano aka sinujuavi decide to make people think they are smart when in all actuality we know the truth.
Ethnicity
Noun
The fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.
cul·ture
/&#712;k&#601;lCH& #601;r/
Noun
The arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
Hmm seems like culture could be more related to race by definition that is if you know how to read.
race
/r&#257;s/
Noun
Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
Yankee and yank are the same word. The British made that word up when they talked about the American army calling them Yankee doodles which was infact a derogatory term. So much for not using Yankee negatively. They share the same root word and could be compared to see and seeing which we all know are the same words used for different context. Everyone please don't follow in this idiots foot steps and train of thought because he is truly lost and confused. Knowledge is power and he has none.
You do not understand what you read, dropout.

“human intellectual achievement” is not RACE, you idiot, that is culture, it is extrasomatic. Ethnicity is one of the things created by culture.

Race, on the other hand, is biological... genetic.

You're one dumbed-down media-inculcated culturally-deprived ethnically-insecure YANK, boy!

Yankee doodle dipshit is what you are.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16561 Jul 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not understand what you read, dropout.
“human intellectual achievement” is not RACE, you idiot, that is culture, it is extrasomatic. Ethnicity is one of the things created by culture.
Race, on the other hand, is biological... genetic.
You're one dumbed-down media-inculcated culturally-deprived ethnically-insecure YANK, boy!
Yankee doodle dipshit is what you are.
Lls first of all idiot, no one ever said human intellectual achievement was race. We are well aware of what culture is dumb ass. Especially me. That's why it's days cultural and not race. Human intellectual achievement has nothing to do with ethnicity. Human intellectual achievement however is conducted by the people of a specific ethnic group. Therefore culture is what the people do and achieve. It's plain as day in what I wrote. Now ethnicity and race are both a subject that divides people, the human race, into groups. Race being a more general type of grouping of people while ethnicity is a more specific grouping of people. Culture is the substance from which these people of a specific group practice fool and is not a tool for grouping. Race and ethnicity are which is why they are closely related idiot. You don't know whr you are reading. You can't even comprehend what's right in front if your face. Go back to school and learn how to compare and contrast fool. Lmao
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16562 Jul 22, 2013
You get shut down in everything you say because you are an idiot. It does not matter how you are grouped when referring to race or ethnicity because they are both a means of classifying people. Culture is not a means of classifying people dumb ass. It is what the people who are already classified do. Their actions and their achievements are their culture. That is not ethnicity...lol. You just keep proving how there is no way in hell your a teacher.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16563 Jul 22, 2013
Oh and I meant to say it seems like ethnicity could be more related to race by definition. I see where your dumb ass got me confused because of a typo but your still an idiot.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16564 Jul 22, 2013
LOL... wrong, dropout. Ethnicity is culture. It is culturally created. It is not “race”. It is not biological. Race does not determine ethnicity.

Your ethnicity is Afro-whitey Yank.

For you, I use the term “Yank wank”.

You're incoherent, Yank wank. Ethnicity is culture. It is an aspect of culture. Religion is culture. Art is culture.

And ethnicity is culture.

Race does not determine culture at all, including ethnicity.

Dropping out can be a determinant of oafishness such as you display.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16565 Jul 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
LOL... wrong, dropout. Ethnicity is culture. It is culturally created. It is not “race”. It is not biological. Race does not determine ethnicity.
Your ethnicity is Afro-whitey Yank.
For you, I use the term “Yank wank”.
You're incoherent, Yank wank. Ethnicity is culture. It is an aspect of culture. Religion is culture. Art is culture.
And ethnicity is culture.
Race does not determine culture at all, including ethnicity.
Dropping out can be a determinant of oafishness such as you display.
Your definitely dumb. Race and ethnicity is not the same. They are similar with respect to them being a method of classification. Do you know what that means? I guess not, retards usually don't understand things like this. My race is Black American, my ethnicity is Haitian fool. The Haitian people created the Haitian culture that I live by. Therefore culture does not make ethnicity. The ethnic groups make the culture dumb ass. If a man takes a shyt, that doesn't make the shyt and the man the same. The shyt is what comes from the man. Man doesn't come from the shyt. Same thing with ethnic groups and their culture you babbling idiot. Race and ethnicity are both a means of classification. Can you comprehend that? Is that too much for you? The both group people together based on common attributes. Culture does not do this therefore it is different from race and ethnicity idiot. You race is white European cracker, your ethnicity is British you idiot and you have no culture. Go learn something pedophile.
Mary

United States

#16566 Jul 29, 2013
I've always thought that the egyptians were black because they had brown skin, big lips, and big noses. Just because the people who live in Egypt in the present day don't look like black people does'nt mean the ancient egyptians didn't. People who call them selves Americans in the present day look nothing like they did a hundred years ago. Egypt is in Africa and Africans are black which is why i think that the ancient egyptians were black.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16567 Jul 30, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definitely dumb. Race and ethnicity is not the same. They are similar with respect to them being a method of classification. Do you know what that means? I guess not, retards usually don't understand things like this. My race is Black American, my ethnicity is Haitian fool. The Haitian people created the Haitian culture that I live by. Therefore culture does not make ethnicity. The ethnic groups make the culture dumb ass. If a man takes a shyt, that doesn't make the shyt and the man the same. The shyt is what comes from the man. Man doesn't come from the shyt. Same thing with ethnic groups and their culture you babbling idiot. Race and ethnicity are both a means of classification. Can you comprehend that? Is that too much for you? The both group people together based on common attributes. Culture does not do this therefore it is different from race and ethnicity idiot. You race is white European cracker, your ethnicity is British you idiot and you have no culture. Go learn something pedophile.
LOL!!! You're seriously hysterical.

Means of classification, lol. Right. But ethnicity, boy, is culturally created. African-American is ETHNICITY, you idiot, not "race". "black" is race, if we are to take "race" seriously, which I don't. Haitian is ethnicity, fool. So which are you? I really am not convinced you have enough intelligence to maintain an ethnicity. Perhaps we'll just classify you as "dolt".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 3 min Moses 3,229
Video proof that Hannibal Barca was Black (Jan '13) 10 min dreamhunk 25
Does Race Biologically Exist? 16 min Moses 510
News Barack Obama's Deplorable Race Relations Legacy 18 min Obama Support Cri... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 1,478,936
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 31 min Moses 54
Me have story to say. 46 min Me 21 year old 5
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Jax 170
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 3 hr Me 21 year old 74
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 hr Sicklecell Supporter 859
More from around the web