I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16481 Jun 19, 2013
*ok over there

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16482 Jun 19, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... And then you woke up... Hysterical? From the likes of you? Not a chance. All four of your last post were worthless and thoughtless. Get a life... [email protected] Where did you get that one? Sounds like someone's been hanging out with little kids again. That's not good sir.. Cut that out before you end up in jail.... Lls
I'm a teacher you idiot. I hang out with kids a lot. They're better company than most adults, especially Yanks with your obnoxious arrogant ignorant strutting culture.

As for the topic... you aren't competent to discuss these matters, so shut up.
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#16483 Jun 19, 2013
"hang out with kids a lot", "better company than most adults", sounds like we have a Chester the molester amongst us.... I knew something was wrong with you, you phuckin pedophil. [email protected] Teachers don't hang out with kids and enjoy their company more than most adults... Aahhhh Barros how deep the hole gets you just keep digging for your self. But I guess your use to digging holes or maybe it's your hole that gets dug... Lls. Nevertheless your gay as hell and we all knew it. Just was waiting for this moment when you decide to keep it real. Competent in these matters??? Wow seems like the only thing your competent of is sexual incompetence. Get your life together boy and stop telling everybody you business on this forum... We don't care about you liking kids oh and yanks is also a racial slur, one that definitely wouldn't apply to me since the white people in my family are from France idiot.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16484 Jun 19, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
"hang out with kids a lot", "better company than most adults", sounds like we have a Chester the molester amongst us.... I knew something was wrong with you, you phuckin pedophil. [email protected] Teachers don't hang out with kids and enjoy their company more than most adults... Aahhhh Barros how deep the hole gets you just keep digging for your self. But I guess your use to digging holes or maybe it's your hole that gets dug... Lls. Nevertheless your gay as hell and we all knew it. Just was waiting for this moment when you decide to keep it real. Competent in these matters??? Wow seems like the only thing your competent of is sexual incompetence. Get your life together boy and stop telling everybody you business on this forum... We don't care about you liking kids oh and yanks is also a racial slur, one that definitely wouldn't apply to me since the white people in my family are from France idiot.
Moron, many teachers say that they prefer the company of kids... they're innocent, more honest.

If you teach you hang out with them for 7 hours a day, you moron. You're an idiot, boy.

You'd last 15 minutes in any classroom... and by the way, are you as smart as a 5th grader? I don't think so... and I've taught 5th grade.

Listen, a$$hole, liking kids is a virtue, unlike most people who don't give a damn about them. They're human... unlike you.

Yank is not a racial slur you half-witted Yank. Gringo salado.

It has nothing to do with white people, moron, nor where they came from. Yank refers to people with USA culture, meaning white and black, meaning you, your stupid family and all the other dumbed-down culturally-deprived Yanks infesting this continent.

Look here, Gaymoney, boy, get your $hit together. You're a cretin and it shows. Go get a GED or something.
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#16485 Jun 19, 2013
Your an idiot. American people are a multicultural race of people. Still a race of people. So by you calling any American, black, white or whatever it's still a racial slur. It's on the list of racial slur database. Wow for a teacher you are one uneducated son of a bytch... You need to open your ears and eyes more and stopping running your mouth or rather typing so much non sense. And plenty of Americans have culture you racist hypocrite. Even with that said my culture is Haitian. I grew up in a Haitian household so you know not what your talking about. Go do some research you idiot. Most of the white people in America share the same culture as Eastern Europeans dumb ass. They are the same phuckin people you racist, stereotypical prick. Once again Get a life.
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#16486 Jun 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, many teachers say that they prefer the company of kids... they're innocent, more honest.
If you teach you hang out with them for 7 hours a day, you moron. You're an idiot, boy.
You'd last 15 minutes in any classroom... and by the way, are you as smart as a 5th grader? I don't think so... and I've taught 5th grade.
Listen, a$$hole, liking kids is a virtue, unlike most people who don't give a damn about them. They're human... unlike you.
Yank is not a racial slur you half-witted Yank. Gringo salado.
It has nothing to do with white people, moron, nor where they came from. Yank refers to people with USA culture, meaning white and black, meaning you, your stupid family and all the other dumbed-down culturally-deprived Yanks infesting this continent.
Look here, Gaymoney, boy, get your $hit together. You're a cretin and it shows. Go get a GED or something.
Oh and stop making excuses for you being a molester. We don't care about your unusual bond you share with your "students"...lls. If there are any students because I damn sure don't believe your slimy ass. And I love kids, my kids. Not other people's kids. I have worked at minnieland when I was younger soo that doesn't mean I keep kids in my company you phucking jail bait chaser.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16487 Jun 19, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
Your an idiot. American people are a multicultural race of people. Still a race of people. So by you calling any American, black, white or whatever it's still a racial slur. It's on the list of racial slur database. Wow for a teacher you are one uneducated son of a bytch... You need to open your ears and eyes more and stopping running your mouth or rather typing so much non sense. And plenty of Americans have culture you racist hypocrite. Even with that said my culture is Haitian. I grew up in a Haitian household so you know not what your talking about. Go do some research you idiot. Most of the white people in America share the same culture as Eastern Europeans dumb ass. They are the same phuckin people you racist, stereotypical prick. Once again Get a life.
You're truly an imbecile. Yanks are a RACE? LOL!!! You don't even know what the word means. No, moron boy, Yanks are a culture, well, I should say, they are a group with notoriously little culture... LOL!!!... just look at you... the poster boy for the ignorant sputtering infantile moronic Yank.

Haitian my ass. You're a Yank.

My graduate education in anthropology taught me what an ethnic group is, moron. Yank do not have the same culture as Eastern Europeans, nor even a English or German people. DAMN you're one ignorant piece of crap.

And you come on here trying to discuss history? LOL!!!

Get an education, boy. Stupid Yank.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16488 Jun 19, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and stop making excuses for you being a molester. We don't care about your unusual bond you share with your "students"...lls. If there are any students because I damn sure don't believe your slimy ass. And I love kids, my kids. Not other people's kids. I have worked at minnieland when I was younger soo that doesn't mean I keep kids in my company you phucking jail bait chaser.
So a teacher is a molester? That says a lot about your proclivities.

Keep them in my company? Shall I teach class from afar, then, moron boy? DAMN you are one stupid little piece of $hit. I'd love to slap that obnoxious and idiotic attitude out of you, boy.

Is this Yank culture, that if you even talk to or like kids then you're a perv? LOL... just another example proving my point, that you Yanks are a pack of imbeciles, a blight on the planet really.

Can earth endure the stupidity of your arrogant strutting asses? I wonder...
Gmoney

United States

#16489 Jun 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're truly an imbecile. Yanks are a RACE? LOL!!! You don't even know what the word means. No, moron boy, Yanks are a culture, well, I should say, they are a group with notoriously little culture... LOL!!!... just look at you... the poster boy for the ignorant sputtering infantile moronic Yank.
Haitian my ass. You're a Yank.
My graduate education in anthropology taught me what an ethnic group is, moron. Yank do not have the same culture as Eastern Europeans, nor even a English or German people. DAMN you're one ignorant piece of crap.
And you come on here trying to discuss history? LOL!!!
Get an education, boy. Stupid Yank.
Your an idiot.. Yanks, Yankees, Modern Americans are a race of people. A multicultural people but still a race you freakin idiot. Where do you think Anericans migrated from dumb ass?? The came from Germany, England, France, Africa, South America, Asia, The Carribeans and many other places you dumb ass idiot. These are people who are full of culture. Wow... Quit your teaching job if you are really a teacher. You can't be going around teaching kids this type of stupidity and be aloud to live. The English, or the British are a race of people, so are Americans you ass hole. Get that straight. How the hell is American a culture? Of course all Americans don't have the same culture as Eastern Europeans but some do idiot. There are plenty of German, Spanish, Italians in America that keep their culture even after they move here. You don't have no damn graduate in anthropology boy so quit your blood clot lying. Apparently you have no idea what an ethnic group is because before England became formerly England there were different tribes of white people there that eventually made up the English people, just like Anerica except there is a color difference. A big color difference you Moron. Go read a book you fake ass professor.
Gmoney

United States

#16490 Jun 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
So a teacher is a molester? That says a lot about your proclivities.
Keep them in my company? Shall I teach class from afar, then, moron boy? DAMN you are one stupid little piece of $hit. I'd love to slap that obnoxious and idiotic attitude out of you, boy.
Is this Yank culture, that if you even talk to or like kids then you're a perv? LOL... just another example proving my point, that you Yanks are a pack of imbeciles, a blight on the planet really.
Can earth endure the stupidity of your arrogant strutting asses? I wonder...
No your a molester.. Not teachers. Your not a teacher. Your too stupid to be a teacher so stop with that. No one believes you. Just another way for you to posses this visage of a man with intelligence. It's not working. Especially you saying that Americans are a culture and not an ethnic group. Why because different ethnic groups live in Anerica? Dumb ass you don't know the definition of a race. In the list of ethnic groups given by Wikipedia shows how many Americans there are and then breaks down the different ethnic groups that make up the American ethnic group occupying America with over 300 million people. Your retarded dude, not a teacher. Your more like those kids mentor that secretly likes to play with them.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16491 Jun 20, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot.. Yanks, Yankees, Modern Americans are a race of people. A multicultural people but still a race you freakin idiot. Where do you think Anericans migrated from dumb ass?? The came from Germany, England, France, Africa, South America, Asia, The Carribeans and many other places you dumb ass idiot. These are people who are full of culture. Wow... Quit your teaching job if you are really a teacher. You can't be going around teaching kids this type of stupidity and be aloud to live. The English, or the British are a race of people, so are Americans you ass hole. Get that straight. How the hell is American a culture? Of course all Americans don't have the same culture as Eastern Europeans but some do idiot. There are plenty of German, Spanish, Italians in America that keep their culture even after they move here. You don't have no damn graduate in anthropology boy so quit your blood clot lying. Apparently you have no idea what an ethnic group is because before England became formerly England there were different tribes of white people there that eventually made up the English people, just like Anerica except there is a color difference. A big color difference you Moron. Go read a book you fake ass professor.
How the hell are Yanks a race when one of them could be of pure Irish blood and another pure Igbo? That's not a “race”, not that I take the term “race” seriously in any case.

The mainstream Yank culture is corporate-controlled and idiotic. It comes from all the mainstream pop media conssciousness which you soak up and think is reality.

You are talking about culture and calling it “race”. What you mean is ethnicity. I am educated in anthropology so believe this. An ethnic group: white Yanks. Another: black Yanks, though these 2 also are part of another inclusive ethnic configuration called simply “Yanks”... so they're the same, yet different.

Those who keep their culture still adapt and change from the original, so within the ethnic grouping “white Yanks” we can also identify “Italian-Americans”,“Irish-Ame ricans”, etc. Among “black Yanks”, an analogous distinction could be made for Haitian-Americans, Jamaican-American, etc.

Yes, it is complex. My main point here is that you are confusing culture and race. Race refers to biology.“Yank” is a cultural phenomenon, not a biological one.
Gmoney

United States

#16493 Jun 20, 2013
This guy is truly an idiot? What race is an Irish and Native American man that lives in America, or a African American and Chinese person who lives in America? They are of mixed race fool. Nevertheless still American. Racial categories represent a social-political construct of the race or races that one identifies with. So if culturally you are more familiar with American culture, your going to consider yourself American and so on. Race and ethnicity may not be exactly the same but they are intertwined. They do represent each other. If you are truly an anthropology graduate you should know that. Culture-- Culture (Latin: cultura, lit. "cultivation"[1]) is a modern concept based on a term first used in classical antiquity by the Roman orator Cicero: "cultura animi". The term "culture" appeared first in Europe in the 18th and 19th centuries, to connote a process of cultivation or improvement, as in agriculture or horticulture. In the 19th century, the term developed to refer first to the betterment or refinement of the individual, especially through education, and then to the fulfillment of national aspirations or ideals. In the mid-19th century, some scientists used the term "culture" to refer to a universal human capacity. For the German nonpositivist sociologist Georg Simmel, culture referred to "the cultivation of individuals through the agency of external forms which have been objectified in the course of history".[2]

In the 20th century, "culture" emerged as a central concept in anthropology, encompassing the range of human phenomena that cannot be attributed to genetic inheritance. Specifically, the term "culture" in American anthropology had two meanings:

the evolved human capacity to classify and represent experiences with symbols, and to act imaginatively and creatively; and
the distinct ways that people living differently classified and represented their experiences, and acted creatively.[3]

So tell me how the hell do you get American not being a race of people but a culture?
Gmoney

United States

#16494 Jun 20, 2013
The American people are the race of people you dim wit. How we live, things we do, work habits, parties, laws. These are our culture.... Go to sleep hoe.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16495 Jun 20, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said it right there you idiot.. Race is your biological make up. My mom was born in Haiti and my father and I were born here. That makes me Haitian American you idiot. That's my biological make up fool. My race... Dumb ass idiot you don't know nothing.... Culture is the way you live, your morals, rituals, habits, religion. America has culture. Mainly adopted culture from other places you fool as it is a new nation unless you talk about the Native American which are an ethnic group/ race of people now within south and North America who have their own culture. You don't even know the meaning of culture and its not complicated. It's fairly simple. It's just complicated to an idiot like you. I'm not confusing anything. Your the only one confused and misplaced here buddy. Get a clue.. Many Ethiopians have different background. Some Arab, some African, some a mix of both. They are still Ethiopian. Same with an American you idiot. African American, Asian American, Arab American, Irish American, still American you idiot. And Yank refers to anyone who is an American. And no we don't adopt to the mainstream culture stupid. I eat the food my mom knows to cook from Haiti not McDonalds. I cook like a Haitian, have morals of a Haitian, speak Creole. So what are you talkin about? Ou fou? Ki sa'w gen jen petite? Shut up boy.. You talk a lot of shyt about people you know nothing about.
Still wrong, anthropologically-illiterate clown.

Your ETHNICITY is Haitian-American. Ethnicity and race are not the same thing. The way you live is culture. Culture comes from your ethnic group. It is taught transgenerationally.

Get it? Read it a few times, maybe you'll figure it out.

Don't you wish now you hadn't dropped out of 8th grade?

Espèce d'idiot... If you're practicing Haitian culture, then you're not necessarily of the “black Yank” or “white Yank” category... but likely your personal culture is a mixture of those 2 with Haitian.

In any case, so what? The point still is, fool, that ethnicity is CULTURE not race.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16496 Jun 20, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
The American people are the race of people you dim wit. How we live, things we do, work habits, parties, laws. These are our culture.... Go to sleep hoe.
It's CULTURE! That is not RACE, you moron. Culture is in your brain, in your mentality, in your learning. RACE is biological. Culture is not biological.

You truly are a dimwitted dipwad.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16497 Jun 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
It's CULTURE! That is not RACE, you moron. Culture is in your brain, in your mentality, in your learning. RACE is biological. Culture is not biological.
You truly are a dimwitted dipwad.
Ok and that's what I been saying you dumb idiot. Your just proving my point. Your the one that's saying that the American people are not a race of people. They are a race of people you fool. A race of people that have multi cultural and ethnic backgrounds... Dumb ass. Seems like you have dropped out of the 5th grade and never learned how to read. They are all connected. Your race is who you are biologically and geographically. It also dictates ethnicity because of that. Depending on your location, your most likely sharing similar ethnic simularities and culture with the people. However America is different. America is a land of immigrants excluding the native Americans. Since almost everyone has come somewhere else and have brought their foreign culture here and have decided to either stick to it or convert to things that Americans have been creating as their own culture. Whether that persons off spring adapts to American culture or keep their parents foreign culture guess what, they are still an American. And that is now part of their race. So the point is Yankee, or Yank is a racial slur. You are referring to the person, where they are from and the race of American people are the targets fool. If culture is in your brain and race is who you are, how can you call a culture a yank? Does make much sense does it idiot?
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16498 Jun 20, 2013
*Doesn't make
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16499 Jun 20, 2013
And ethnicity is not culture, they are different.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16500 Jun 20, 2013
Latino is an ethnic group with many different cultures.... How the hell are you a teacher?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16501 Jun 20, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
And ethnicity is not culture, they are different.
Ethnicity is based on culture. It is a cultural creation. Nobody is born with any genetic predisposition toward a particular ethnic culture... it is all learned.

Ethnicity = culture.

Race = bull$hit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Reality Check 1,657,671
Yisraelite Supremacist claims to be ex gay 13 min White 1
Sean Hannity is reading the transcripts 15 min Cant Escape DESTINY 24
YS delves deeper... 15 min White 10
each year 200,000,000 white women travel to afr... (May '15) 17 min Cant Escape DESTINY 26
White boy racists btfo 20 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
Blacks never say anything factual 21 min Cant Escape DESTINY 6
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 2 hr Harrisson 29
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 4 hr Joy 63
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 9 hr WitoldPilecki 234
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 hr Karenna S 1,615
More from around the web