I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Starr9

Savannah, GA

#16418 May 18, 2013
Thats not even a accurate picture of king tut
Starr9

Savannah, GA

#16419 May 18, 2013
Egypt is right next door to africa how crazy would it be to classify them as being people who come from europe
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16421 May 19, 2013
BLACK EGYPT-THE COVER UP(COMPILATION)

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16422 May 19, 2013
Starr9 wrote:
Egypt is right next door to africa how crazy would it be to classify them as being people who come from europe
Egypt is IN Africa, not next-door.

Nobody says that Egyptians came from Europe. Many in Lower Egypt were of Mideastern origin, however. Eurasians, but not Europeans.

Please learn some geography before attempting to discuss such matters with educated folk such as myself.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16424 May 19, 2013
Dr John Henrik Clarke Exactly Who or What is a Jew?

Who Exactly Is A Jew? Dr. John Henrik Clarke 1/

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Who Exactly Is A Jew? Dr. John Henrik Clarke 2/

Who Exactly Is A Jew? Dr. John Henrik Clarke 3/

dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16425 May 19, 2013
Benjamin H Freedman The Khazars

Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16426 May 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody says that Egyptians came from Europe. Many in Lower Egypt were of Mideastern origin, however. Eurasians, but not Europeans.
Please learn some geography before attempting to discuss such matters with educated folk such as myself.
Your not educated. And they aren't Eurasian. They are middle eastern as you said the first time. Eurasian is the European classification of the land mass not the type of people. You keep trying to influence this euro bull crap but your wrong man. Eurasia is just the land. A specification given to the land to state the fact that Asia and Europe are connected. We could also call it Afro-Eurasia and still would not be wrong. But those aren't the type of people they were. The Middle East and china are in Asia but a Chinese nor a middle eastern are to be identified as a Eurasian idiot. You need to get educated. They were ancient Semitic Middle Easterns and they definitely were not the same middle Easterns we have today.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16427 May 20, 2013
The Jews and the DNA Hoax

dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16428 May 20, 2013
Ethiopian (Black) Hebrew Images of JESUS CHRIST from Roman Crypts

Jesus Christ

The JEWS are BLACK pt 1 Roman Catacombs 100-600 AD

dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16429 May 20, 2013
Ashkenazi Jews are NOT descendents of the Biblical Israelites!

dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16430 May 20, 2013

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#16431 May 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated like yourself ?????????, SMDH you don't know a thing about African Geography nor History you've proved it countless times on here B:)

Your ignorant arse stated that the Maghreb was some sort of eco-system and had nothing to do with the Sahara desert .

No Educated person could make such stupid stament so GTFOH .
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16432 May 21, 2013
DNA Research Confirms That Modern Khazarian "Jews" Are Not the Descendants of Ancient Isrealites or The Seed of Abraham

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/texemarrskhaza...
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16433 May 21, 2013
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16434 May 21, 2013
whites bullshyt

United States

#16435 May 26, 2013
f*cken white man think they the only one with brains egyptians where black ok and their technology was more smarter then you white people so get over it
Chimpy

Lockhart, TX

#16436 Jun 2, 2013
Wud de aw talkin about... Ofcose we blacks is smart.. Just watch Tyler perry shows and movies.... Momma Hattie and Mahtia... Shiiiiiit. We be geneyuses!!!
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#16437 Jun 3, 2013
Chimpy wrote:
Wud de aw talkin about... Ofcose we blacks is smart.. Just watch Tyler perry shows and movies.... Momma Hattie and Mahtia... Shiiiiiit. We be geneyuses!!!
Lol.... Hilarious
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#16438 Jun 4, 2013
Chimpy wrote:
One thing though... This doesn't sound like a African American. This sounds more like an old white country hick from Louisiana or Mississippi with black decay on his last 8 teeth trying to survive his bacteria infested mouth. See white you white people fail to realize is the jokes on you. It's your people that talk like this. You can go to the country and meet them now. They are even on tv,(that new hill billy duck hunting show or that moon shiners show.) and no one has a clue what their retarded ass is saying. So you obviously must come from this uneducated hick of a background as you do impersonate them so well...... Great job..lls
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#16439 Jun 4, 2013
*see you white people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The SINGULARITY IS HERE!!!!!!! 31 min MX21000B12 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 1,520,286
Why are the voices of white men so high pitched? 1 hr Ben 39
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr Ben 458
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 1 hr Bottom Slut 211
Why are black people so weak? (Nov '08) 1 hr Evo Lution 215
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 78
Do Blacks See It As An Upgrade To Date Whites? 2 hr Ttt 102
White peoples obsession with the original people! 2 hr coretta 44
Why do bm give ww a pass on racism? 3 hr IT IS I 191
More from around the web