I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16216 Mar 28, 2013
And to be honest, if you want to go by your theory of a small amount of Eurasians being in lower Egypt and in the Levantine and Arabian Penninsula mixing with the Africans and creating a people different from original Africans, isnt that exactly who Modern African Americans are today? A mixture of black African and either European, Asian or Eurasian depending on who the slaves encountered here in the Americas. According to your data we're pretty much replicas of Ancient Egyptians going through the same process of mixing as you claim although I disagree. This would leave the people of that time to still be black as I can say almost all AA of the admixture gene pool are still considered amongst society and themselves as black. Not to mention Africans were more of a minority than they are today in American Slave Trade whereas in Africa the Eurasians would have been the minority leaving the population to be BLACK. More black than the AA society of today.
Barros Serrano

Albuquerque, NM

#16217 Mar 28, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I base my evaluation on non bias creditable sources that make sense. Not everything out of someone's mouth is to be believed and I am perfectly capable of hearing something, doing research and make my own determination of what's real. Your explanations, theories and claims of "scientifically proven facts" don't even fit into the evolutionary concept not does it make sense practically. Your math doesn't even add up and you constantly change things you say. You participate in making points that are really irrelevant to the true purpose of the discussion therefore placing you, in my perception, as a deceiver and you can definetly count on me not hearing anything you got to say. I'm a firm believer in your European society implementing numerous secret societies and plots of conspiracy that work towards new world order and confusing the masses to keep them from the truth. So I play close attention to what you fools say before I even think about putting any belief ino your bullshyt.
Liar. Scientifically proven facts like DNA make your head spin, boy... since they disprove all your Afronazi nonsense. I'm part of the "New World Order"? LOL!!! You automatically distrust any non-Afronazi because you know real scholarship punks your fantasies.

You have nothing. Now get your grubby greasy Afronazi paws off other peoples' cultures and histories.
Barros Serrano

Albuquerque, NM

#16218 Mar 28, 2013
Gaymoney the Afronazi putz wrote:
In human mitochondrial genetics, Haplogroup H is a human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroup that likely originated in Southwest Asia[1] 20,000-25,000 YBP. This does not mean they were Eurasians, this means they were most likely South Western Asians which in Ancient times these were Afroasiatic people. People that left Africa, made their way as far as Iran and then came back. This is where the haplogroup h1 comes from you speak of but that is not to insinuate that these people were of light skin. These were dark skin people that went through and evolutionary change physically except for the color of their skin. They were still black. This is what thutmosis is trying to say. Just because these people belong to the a haplogroup of h1 doesn't mean they were pale skinned. Especially when the Haplogroup originated theoretically in southwest Asia which is fairly close to African and receives a lot of radiation to support dark brown skin. When your reading, maybe you should use common sense and factor in all attributes to get a better picture of what's really going [email protected] Haplogroup being important in Europe doesn't mean it's what Europe is, it means this is what Europeans came from which is only proof that Europeans evolved from once being Asian who evolved from Africans. Those pale skin North Africans came in later.
Bullshit. At the time H arose there was no such thing as "Afroasiatic" people, which refers to a language group, you dimwit. H is a Eurasian haplotype. You babble gibberish, boy. H descends from CF which is Eurasian. The Mideast is not tropical and obviously as caused the evolution of people much lighter than Africans.

These are the offspring of OOA people, none of them are Africans, they are Eurasians. Type H is very common in India, and among the Roma.

The Mideasterners are of type J which is also Eurasian, and also not African. J1 in Arabia, J2 in Mesopotamia and the Levant.

You are full of crap.
Barros Serrano

Albuquerque, NM

#16219 Mar 28, 2013
Gaymoney the swishy racist wrote:
And to be honest, if you want to go by your theory of a small amount of Eurasians being in lower Egypt and in the Levantine and Arabian Penninsula mixing with the Africans and creating a people different from original Africans, isnt that exactly who Modern African Americans are today? A mixture of black African and either European, Asian or Eurasian depending on who the slaves encountered here in the Americas. According to your data we're pretty much replicas of Ancient Egyptians going through the same process of mixing as you claim although I disagree. This would leave the people of that time to still be black as I can say almost all AA of the admixture gene pool are still considered amongst society and themselves as black. Not to mention Africans were more of a minority than they are today in American Slave Trade whereas in Africa the Eurasians would have been the minority leaving the population to be BLACK. More black than the AA society of today.
Again you confirm that you are inculcated with white racism. The one-drop rule? LOL... Egyptians were indeed partly if not mostly black, but nonetheless you're full of crap.
Egyptian "blacks" were of northeastern L3 type, in any case, not W African L2. And in Lower Egypt there was a considerable number of Eurasians for a long time, so to pretend you can ignore them and dismiss them because of the one-drop rule only confirms ONCE AGAIN that you are but a floating turd.
Come see me, boy. I'll flush you.
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

#16220 Mar 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Scientifically proven facts like DNA make your head spin, boy... since they disprove all your Afronazi nonsense. I'm part of the "New World Order"? LOL!!! You automatically distrust any non-Afronazi because you know real scholarship punks your fantasies.
You have nothing. Now get your grubby greasy Afronazi paws off other peoples' cultures and histories.
WB, Red neck colonialism beneficiary.
Barros Serrano

Albuquerque, NM

#16221 Mar 28, 2013
Europigs Stole America wrote:
<quoted text> WB, Red neck colonialism beneficiary.
You're a beneficiary of colonialism, moron. Look at your standard of living in the USA. That is subsidized by global 3rd world sweatshop and plantation workers, as well as illegal Mexican immigrants who do the work you're too lazy to do.

To ALL of them you owe reparations.

And, moron, ask a redneck if I'm a redneck, LOL!!!... they don't think so.

Now pay those reparations and shut up.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16222 Mar 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Again this bullshyt u post is scientific theory. In your books it says theory of evolution. The studies for haplogroups are based upon theory as they are not accurate in identifying all genetic factors that constitute and classify a people. Not to mention the various natural disasters and wars that annihilated original people of a specific area. I mean the Hittites history explains this notion well. You have a group of people that most think I referred to from the bible as Hittites and a people who moved in on the land later, called themselves a different name but yet today they are referred to as Hittites. Perfect example of culture theft but you guys try to cover it up. There's a reason the new people that occupied this land from the East did not hold together the civilization the original Hittites built during the Bronze Age. In the bible, a reference in many ways far surpassing your science, the Hittites were black. They came from Ham. And there is something very fishy about the fact that during the Bronze Age the people split into Neolithic city states,(tribes) which many soon fell. I automatically distrust what doesn't make sense.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16223 Mar 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you confirm that you are inculcated with white racism. The one-drop rule? LOL... Egyptians were indeed partly if not mostly black, but nonetheless you're full of crap.
Egyptian "blacks" were of northeastern L3 type, in any case, not W African L2. And in Lower Egypt there was a considerable number of Eurasians for a long time, so to pretend you can ignore them and dismiss them because of the one-drop rule only confirms ONCE AGAIN that you are but a floating turd.
Come see me, boy. I'll flush you.
That's bull, kings of Egypt point their ancestors to the south and west boy. You know nothing about true African history. All you know is your white scientific racism. You constantly talk about modern Egypt while we talk about ancient Egypt. One drop rule? I'm talking about people mixing even after that you dummy. There are black and middle eastern mix, black Native American mix, black and Japanese, Chinese, Indian mix all through America. You know nothin dumb ass and again pose to be nothing but a presumptuous assumptive little bytch with your twat opened waiting to get phucked.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#16224 Mar 28, 2013
Thats what ive been saying to them. If you take the percentage of Tuts dna between African Blacks vs other People itll ne the same as African Americans today.

The Rock is African and Hawaiian so techincally hes AfroAsiatic. Thats why he played the Akkadian role of Scorpion King cus he resemble those people. Tiger Woods is AfroAsiatic and hes not even moxdd with Blacks from America but the ones in the Far East.
Gmoney wrote:
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16225 Mar 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a beneficiary of colonialism, moron. Look at your standard of living in the USA. That is subsidized by global 3rd world sweatshop and plantation workers, as well as illegal Mexican immigrants who do the work you're too lazy to do.
To ALL of them you owe reparations.
And, moron, ask a redneck if I'm a redneck, LOL!!!... they don't think so.
Now pay those reparations and shut up.
Lls... This guy is a joke. Every country especially white countries live that way. In Europe and many places in the east have the same standards of living as the U.S. why?, because the same damn white people running the U.S and UK are these grimmey greasy white collar and political criminals that abuse other countries workers financially and cripples their own society by taking jobs away and putting them elsewhere. Those are mainly your white people doing this.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#16226 Mar 28, 2013
Theres ancient Nubia pottery with boats with sails on them. The pots were dated back 10,000 years. Before Egypt was started.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16227 Mar 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. At the time H arose there was no such thing as "Afroasiatic" people, which refers to a language group, you dimwit. H is a Eurasian haplotype. You babble gibberish, boy. H descends from CF which is Eurasian. The Mideast is not tropical and obviously as caused the evolution of people much lighter than Africans.
These are the offspring of OOA people, none of them are Africans, they are Eurasians. Type H is very common in India, and among the Roma.
The Mideasterners are of type J which is also Eurasian, and also not African. J1 in Arabia, J2 in Mesopotamia and the Levant.
You are full of crap.
Oh boy the moment the people decided to migrate from Africa to settle in Middle East they were on their way to becoming Afroasiatic people.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#16228 Mar 28, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Again this bullshyt u post is scientific theory. In your books it says theory of evolution. The studies for haplogroups are based upon theory as they are not accurate in identifying all genetic factors that constitute and classify a people. Not to mention the various natural disasters and wars that annihilated original people of a specific area. I mean the Hittites history explains this notion well. You have a group of people that most think I referred to from the bible as Hittites and a people who moved in on the land later, called themselves a different name but yet today they are referred to as Hittites. Perfect example of culture theft but you guys try to cover it up. There's a reason the new people that occupied this land from the East did not hold together the civilization the original Hittites built during the Bronze Age. In the bible, a reference in many ways far surpassing your science, the Hittites were black. They came from Ham. And there is something very fishy about the fact that during the Bronze Age the people split into Neolithic city states,(tribes) which many soon fell. I automatically distrust what doesn't make sense.
Ehm no they did not and no they were not. Hittites were Eurasian and Indo-Europeans, they weren't black and had nothing to do with your fictional none existing 'Ham'. Maybe you should go make yourself a HAM sandwich because that is where all your Afrocentric nonsense belongs. Also go learn Chronology. Bronze Age had NOTHING to do with Neolithic times. Neolithic is PREHISTORIC and dates from 11,000 BC to around 5,000 BC. While Bronze Age is from around 3600 BC to 1200 BC. Seriously go learn chronology.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#16229 Mar 28, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Thats what ive been saying to them. If you take the percentage of Tuts dna between African Blacks vs other People itll ne the same as African Americans today.
The Rock is African and Hawaiian so techincally hes AfroAsiatic. Thats why he played the Akkadian role of Scorpion King cus he resemble those people. Tiger Woods is AfroAsiatic and hes not even moxdd with Blacks from America but the ones in the Far East.<quoted text>
Total BS. Tiger Woods Far East ancestry is mixed Thai amd Chinese and NONE of those Far East people are 'black', dingleberry. Wood's black ancestry is derived from his AFRICAN AMERICAN side on his father's side. Neither Chinese nor Thai NOR Native Americans are 'black', and I should know since I AM of TRUE Far East ancestry. Now stop trying to make everyone you see 'black' just because YOU are.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16230 Mar 28, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS. Tiger Woods Far East ancestry is mixed Thai amd Chinese and NONE of those Far East people are 'black', dingleberry. Wood's black ancestry is derived from his AFRICAN AMERICAN side on his father's side. Neither Chinese nor Thai NOR Native Americans are 'black', and I should know since I AM of TRUE Far East ancestry. Now stop trying to make everyone you see 'black' just because YOU are.
Actually Tiger Woods father was of mixed race himself and his parents were an Afroindian father and a European mother. It's said that the Native American side in him is connected to Asians as well but just some assumptions not facts.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16231 Mar 28, 2013
I meant Afro/Native American
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16232 Mar 28, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehm no they did not and no they were not. Hittites were Eurasian and Indo-Europeans, they weren't black and had nothing to do with your fictional none existing 'Ham'. Maybe you should go make yourself a HAM sandwich because that is where all your Afrocentric nonsense belongs. Also go learn Chronology. Bronze Age had NOTHING to do with Neolithic times. Neolithic is PREHISTORIC and dates from 11,000 BC to around 5,000 BC. While Bronze Age is from around 3600 BC to 1200 BC. Seriously go learn chronology.
Yea and again... Let whitey tell it.
Chuck

United States

#16234 Mar 29, 2013
In 1787, Count Constantine de Volney --a French nobleman, philosopher, historian, orientalist, and politician --embarked on a journey to the East in late 1782 and reached Ottoman Egypt were he spent nearly seven months.

Constantine de Volney was troubled much by the institution of slavery. His expressed opinion that the ancient Egyptians were black Africans much departed from the typical European view of the late eighteenth century, but it gave many people cause for reflection. During his visit to Egypt he expressed amazement that the Egyptians – whose civilization was greatly admired in Europe – were not White!

"All the Egyptians," wrote de Volney, "have a bloated face, puffed-up eyes, flat nose, thick lips – in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says:

' As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair...

"When I visited the Sphinx, I could not help thinking that the figure of that monster furnished the true solution to the enigma (of how the modern Egyptians came to have their 'mulatto' appearance)

"In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Greeks and Romans, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold.

"Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites!

"In other words the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same stock as all the autochthonous peoples of Africa and from the datum one sees how their race, after some centuries of mixing with the blood of Romans and Greeks, must have lost the full blackness of its original color but retained the impress of its original mould."

M. Constantine de Volney, Travels through Syria and Egypt in the Years 1783, 1784, and 1785 (London: 1787), p. 80-83.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#16235 Mar 29, 2013
Chuck wrote:
In 1787, Count Constantine de Volney --a French nobleman, philosopher, historian, orientalist, and politician --embarked on a journey to the East in late 1782 and reached Ottoman Egypt were he spent nearly seven months.
Constantine de Volney was troubled much by the institution of slavery. His expressed opinion that the ancient Egyptians were black Africans much departed from the typical European view of the late eighteenth century, but it gave many people cause for reflection. During his visit to Egypt he expressed amazement that the Egyptians – whose civilization was greatly admired in Europe – were not White!
"All the Egyptians," wrote de Volney, "have a bloated face, puffed-up eyes, flat nose, thick lips – in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says:
' As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair...
"When I visited the Sphinx, I could not help thinking that the figure of that monster furnished the true solution to the enigma (of how the modern Egyptians came to have their 'mulatto' appearance)
"In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Greeks and Romans, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold.
"Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who callde Volney, Travels through Syria and Egypt in the Years 1783, 1784, and 1785 (London: 1787), p. 80-83.
Bull crap as usual, Troll. For one that misquote you copies is NOT Herodotus but from that Afrocentric fool Diop. Diop's statement about "thick-lipped, kinky-haired" is a lie since Herodotus NEVER says any such things. Herodotus cautioned this story is second hand via Egyptian priests and not to be trusted since no evidence, either genetic, archeological or historical of either Egyptians or any types of black Africans being in the Colchis region exist because there never was any such people in that region. Ancient remains from the Colchis shows the people from that region were predominant Eurasian types, both their mitochondrial DNA haplogroup and Y haplogroups were dominated by Eurasian markers, their Y haplogroups dominated by the ancient "G" marker, the place of origins for Y-Haplogroup G2a is Caucasus regions like Colchis and "G" is a marker NOT common among black Afrcian types. Most people in the Caucasus regions STILL carry this marker. Also ancient sources depicted and described Colchians as light skinned Caucasian, "palleukon derhn ---> LEUKHN <---...parhida",(E. Med. 30) "leukhn" means white/light skinned.
Colchians were not of Egyptian descent since ancient remains of Colchians show them NOT to cluster genetically with Egyptians but with other Caucasian people. They were predominately of Haplogroup J2 and G markers as are modern people in Colchis. Historical evidence of the Colchis show them to have always been light skinned Eurasian people, so in other words Herodotus was comparing the Egyptians to Caucasian people. Further, Diop neglects to mention the fact that classical ancient authors regularly differentiated between Egyptians and Ethiopians such as ancient sources claims that the Indians south of the Ganges, though browned by the sun were not so dark as Ethiopians, whereas northern Indians resembled light skinned Egyptians.
Pan African League

Johannesburg, South Africa

#16236 Mar 29, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull crap as usual, Troll. For one that misquote you copies is NOT Herodotus but from that Afrocentric fool Diop.
Diop is an afrocentric fool because he is an African who defended African culture and history from you culture and history thieving so called Aryans turned Egyptians and exposed your disgusting and disturbing lies about ancient Egypt being a white civilization.

Don't even try to feed me that bullcrap about being southeast asian or whatever, hick.

The ancient Egyptians were what you filthy colonial swines would call black Africans. The civilization arose in upper egypt, a region still heavily populated by black African peoples like the Beja, Nubians and this Egyptian immigrant's relatives http://youtube.com/watch...

Now I know what you are probably going to counter this biatch slaping post with "lower Egypt was mixed blah blah blah" don't even bother, hick. I didn't touch on that and I am not in the mood to waste my time debating a non African American troll on an African American forum.

Voetsek!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 9 min FireFellow44 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min CodeTalker 1,621,004
Poll Which women are easiest to get into the bed ? (Jun '11) 1 hr Jsuejdd 50
Jimmy Carter: "Obama didn’t deliver..." 1 hr YouTube matters 5
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 1 hr Diego Verdager 4,260
Tommy Sotomayor 🦍 1 hr Chimp Trainer 15
Donald J. Trump Serial Sexual Predator In Chief 1 hr YouTube matters 20
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr YouTube matters 39
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Deanna 244
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Djay 1,580