I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Level 1

Since: May 07

Brooklyn, NY

#16193 Mar 22, 2013
No white people in egypt until the greco roman period. Majority of the light skin we see today in the middle east and africa is the result of greco roman time. Alot of people migrated and change the whole complex of the area we call north africa and also aka middle east.What do you expect after 2500 yrs are none africans rulers in africa? From persians, to the greeks and romans. Then turks and other non africans would later come into africa. hannibal was black. Ancient egyptians were black. End of story.
Menelik IV

United States

#16194 Mar 22, 2013
Thutmosis wrote:
No white people in egypt until the greco roman period. Majority of the light skin we see today in the middle east and africa is the result of greco roman time. Alot of people migrated and change the whole complex of the area we call north africa and also aka middle east.What do you expect after 2500 yrs are none africans rulers in africa? From persians, to the greeks and romans. Then turks and other non africans would later come into africa. hannibal was black. Ancient egyptians were black. End of story.
You forgot about the White Libyans, Temehu. They invaded Egypt and ruled them for a while I beleive.

Level 1

Brooklyn, NY

#16195 Mar 22, 2013
Menelik IV wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot about the White Libyans, Temehu. They invaded Egypt and ruled them for a while I beleive.
White libyans? No such thing. The libu or meshwash that rule ancient egyptians were black not white. The white libyans are not ancient they are the result of greco roman period. All the people of north africa was black. The white libyans are the result of greco roman time. Also the moors who were black africans took light skin white back to african as concubines and it created the mixed type like gaddafi.

Level 1

Brooklyn, NY

#16196 Mar 22, 2013
Look on the so call libyans faraohs their statues and it clearly look like ancient egyptians. The libu or meshwash were black people. Not the gaddafi type we see in so call modern day libya. Those people came way after ancient egypt was no more.
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

#16197 Mar 22, 2013
Menelik IV wrote:
<quoted text>
white Libyans? Neither Berbers nor Arabs identify as whites, dipshit.
Menelik IV

United States

#16198 Mar 22, 2013
Thutmosis wrote:
<quoted text>
White libyans? No such thing. The libu or meshwash that rule ancient egyptians were black not white. The white libyans are not ancient they are the result of greco roman period. All the people of north africa was black. The white libyans are the result of greco roman time. Also the moors who were black africans took light skin white back to african as concubines and it created the mixed type like gaddafi.
No, I'm afraid you are seriously mistaken. The white Liyans to the west of the Egyptians were recorded as far back as the reign of Seti, at least, prior to any Greco-Romans.

http://www.saveyourheritage.com/images/Seti.j...

From the tomb of Seti. You will notice the Libyans on the upper right hand portion fo the mural. Also I neglected to mentiona that the Asiatic Hyksos rulled Egypt even further back, and it appears they may have had Cretans living with them in Northern Egypt as well.

And if White concubines where taken into North Africa, it was long before the moors.

Mitochondrial Haplogroup H1 in North Africa: An Early Holocene Arrival from Iberia

Abstract
The Tuareg of the Fezzan region (Libya) are characterized by an extremely high frequency (61%) of haplogroup H1, a mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroup that is common in all Western European populations. To define how and when H1 spread from Europe to North Africa up to the Central Sahara, in Fezzan, we investigated the complete mitochondrial genomes of eleven Libyan Tuareg belonging to H1. Coalescence time estimates suggest an arrival of the European H1 mtDNAs at about 8,000–9,000 years ago, while phylogenetic analyses reveal three novel H1 branches, termed H1v, H1w and H1x, which appear to be specific for North African populations, but whose frequencies can be extremely different even in relatively close Tuareg villages. Overall, these findings support the scenario of an arrival of haplogroup H1 in North Africa from Iberia at the beginning of the Holocene, as a consequence of the improvement in climate conditions after the Younger Dryas cold snap, followed by in situ formation of local H1 sub-haplogroups. This process of autochthonous differentiation continues in the Libyan Tuareg who, probably due to isolation and recent founder events, are characterized by village-specific maternal mtDNA lineages.

Citation: Ottoni C, Primativo G, Hooshiar Kashani B, Achilli A, Martínez-Labarga C, et al.(2010) Mitochondrial Haplogroup H1 in North Africa: An Early Holocene Arrival from Iberia. PLoS ONE 5(10): e13378. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.00133 78"

And then you had Haplogroups like U and V in North Africa tens of thousands of years before that, which means that North African, had been receiving a lot of Euasian genetic input for a very long time. That would probably explain the white Libyans.

I recommend you make more time in your daily routine, so can readup a bit more on the subject. That will afford a deeper and more well balanced understanding of this topic.
Menelik IV

United States

#16199 Mar 22, 2013
Europigs Stole America wrote:
<quoted text> white Libyans? Neither Berbers nor Arabs identify as whites, dipshit.
I'm frefering to how pale they apparently were. Please try and remain calm.
Menelik IV

United States

#16200 Mar 22, 2013
refering
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16201 Mar 22, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot Gaymoney doesn't realize that the Ethiopians who migrated into Eurasia in OOA were not nearly as dark as modern W Africans. And if people evolved that color in Ethiopia, obviously they would evolve to be lighter still in the Mideast.
Even the simplest facts are nearly impossible to teach to these Afronazi idiots. I could explain this $hit to FOURTH GRADERS (I was once a 4th-grade bilingual teacher, in fact) in 2 languages at once and they'd get it in 15 minutes. But Afronazis? They are incapable of learning.
Lls your hilarious and sick.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16202 Mar 22, 2013
Thutmosis wrote:
But idiots don't understand this concept so him understanding this will not take place. His mind is filled with Euro supremacy.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16203 Mar 22, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You evaluate information based on the “race” of the person stating it. Therefore, you can come to no real conclusions, and your head is full of nonsense.
Should I ignore evidence produced by black people? If I did, I'd believe the Arabs created the Swahili coast civilization. And heaven help me if I needed a blood transfusion... as wasn't that process invented by a black doctor? I believe so...
You're a racist idiot, boy. In person I'll slap and kick that racism out of you.
I base my evaluation on non bias creditable sources that make sense. Not everything out of someone's mouth is to be believed and I am perfectly capable of hearing something, doing research and make my own determination of what's real. Your explanations, theories and claims of "scientifically proven facts" don't even fit into the evolutionary concept not does it make sense practically. Your math doesn't even add up and you constantly change things you say. You participate in making points that are really irrelevant to the true purpose of the discussion therefore placing you, in my perception, as a deceiver and you can definetly count on me not hearing anything you got to say. I'm a firm believer in your European society implementing numerous secret societies and plots of conspiracy that work towards new world order and confusing the masses to keep them from the truth. So I play close attention to what you fools say before I even think about putting any belief ino your bullshyt.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16204 Mar 22, 2013
In human mitochondrial genetics, Haplogroup H is a human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroup that likely originated in Southwest Asia[1] 20,000-25,000 YBP. This does not mean they were Eurasians, this means they were most likely South Western Asians which in Ancient times these were Afroasiatic people. People that left Africa, made their way as far as Iran and then came back. This is where the haplogroup h1 comes from you speak of but that is not to insinuate that these people were of light skin. These were dark skin people that went through and evolutionary change physically except for the color of their skin. They were still black. This is what thutmosis is trying to say. Just because these people belong to the a haplogroup of h1 doesn't mean they were pale skinned. Especially when the Haplogroup originated theoretically in southwest Asia which is fairly close to African and receives a lot of radiation to support dark brown skin. When your reading, maybe you should use common sense and factor in all attributes to get a better picture of what's really going [email protected] Haplogroup being important in Europe doesn't mean it's what Europe is, it means this is what Europeans came from which is only proof that Europeans evolved from once being Asian who evolved from Africans. Those pale skin North Africans came in later.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#16206 Mar 23, 2013
Egypt culture and basus was started by Black Africans. I dont have a problem with Eurasian ir etc beung in Lower Egypt because they didnt start Egypt but was intergrated and some where leftover invaders. Whats so hard to understand and accept. No different from any Super Power country,foreignors come in settle and grow.

It would be petty for future scientist or bloggers say Mexicans started USA because they found alot mexicans bones towards the south.

Some argue that AAs arebeing bias against Eurasian being in Egypt but thats redundant seeing that the question of this forum or underlying question is of the ones who started Egypt not settlers,neighbor,invaders but ORIGINATERS!
MOROCCAN

Valkenswaard, Netherlands

#16207 Mar 27, 2013
AA come from sub-sahara like congo ,zaire,burkina faso,ghana not north africa or the middel east the ancient egyptians were like the rest of north africa or the middel east they looked like arabs caucasian with a tan not negroide bantu congoide lol
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#16208 Mar 27, 2013
MOROCCAN wrote:
AA come from sub-sahara like congo ,zaire,burkina faso,ghana not north africa or the middel east the ancient egyptians were like the rest of north africa or the middel east they looked like arabs caucasian with a tan not negroide bantu congoide lol
Stupid somali muslim filth.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#16209 Mar 27, 2013
BARROSTHEMORROCAN wrote:
STFU Boy !
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16210 Mar 27, 2013
MOROCCAN wrote:
Lls right. Some more brainwashing bullshyt.
2013Nova

London, UK

#16211 Mar 27, 2013
MOROCCAN wrote:
AA do come from west african nations like Ghana, Nigeria etc but conveniently forget to mention the migration of these nations from the middle east/north east Africa which is supported by genetics.

http://www.africandna.com/scienpapers/mtdna_p...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#16212 Mar 27, 2013
2013Nova wrote:
<quoted text>
AA do come from west african nations like Ghana, Nigeria etc but conveniently forget to mention the migration of these nations from the middle east/north east Africa which is supported by genetics.
That paper shows Middle Eastern/North African markers to be minimum to none existing in West Africans and found there mostly thru back migrations from Eurasia, and by contact with North/Northeast African populations. Here are their results for those markers:

Haplogroup M1 (1.1%). Haplogroup U5 (2.7%), Haplogroup U6 (2.2%)= a total of 5.9%. The majority of their markers are typical of West African L0, L1 and L2s markers.

The paper also argues:

A) North Africa was mostly populated from Eurasia

B) That West Africa was populated by humans since at least 40,000 years ago

C) North Africa and Sub Saharan Africans were different

D) Eurasian markers in Africa are due to migrations from Eurasia into Africa.

E) That until Neolithic times the Sahara acted as a barrier between North Africa and Sub Sahara Africa

F) West Africans don't share a common ancestry with North/Northeast Africans

From the paper:

"Fossil evidence suggest a modern human presence in NW Africa around 40,000 years before present (YBP). A pre-Neolithic Caspian culture evolved later locally or through a diffusion from the Near East. Around 9,000 YBP when the Sahara went through a period of maximum humidity several Neolithic cultures flourished in the area, bringing together people of Sub-Saharan and North African origins.

The presence of Y-chromosomes of Eurasian affiliations among populations from Cameroon at a high frequency as reported in Cruciani et. al. 2002 raises the intriguing question of back migrations from Eurasia to Africa, here supported by the presence of particular Eurasian mtDNA lineages among Guineans.

A principal component (PC) analysis distinguished North Africans from Sub Saharans. The difference revealed by the first component is likely due to the presence of Eurasian mtDNA lineages among the North Africans and a relatively higher frequency of haplogroups L2a, L2c, L2d and U6 in Northwest Africa. All the West Africans form a distinct and more compact cluster. As a whole Gunean grops are closer to West then East Africa. Roughly 87% of the mtDNA lineages found in Guinean populations are common in other West African populations.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16214 Mar 28, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That paper shows Middle Eastern/North African markers to be minimum to none existing in West Africans and found there mostly thru back migrations from Eurasia, and by contact with North/Northeast African populations. Here are their results for those markers:
Haplogroup M1 (1.1%). Haplogroup U5 (2.7%), Haplogroup U6 (2.2%)= a total of 5.9%. The majority of their markers are typical of West African L0, L1 and L2s markers.
The paper also argues:
A) North Africa was mostly populated from Eurasia
B) That West Africa was populated by humans since at least 40,000 years ago
C) North Africa and Sub Saharan Africans were different
D) Eurasian markers in Africa are due to migrations from Eurasia into Africa.
E) That until Neolithic times the Sahara acted as a barrier between North Africa and Sub Sahara Africa
F) West Africans don't share a common ancestry with North/Northeast Africans
From the paper:
"Fossil evidence suggest a modern human presence in NW Africa around 40,000 years before present (YBP). A pre-Neolithic Caspian culture evolved later locally or through a diffusion from the Near East. Around 9,000 YBP when the Sahara went through a period of maximum humidity several Neolithic cultures flourished in the area, bringing together people of Sub-Saharan and North African origins.
The presence of Y-chromosomes of Eurasian affiliations among populations from Cameroon at a high frequency as reported in Cruciani et. al. 2002 raises the intriguing question of back migrations from Eurasia to Africa, here supported by the presence of particular Eurasian mtDNA lineages among Guineans.
A principal component (PC) analysis distinguished North Africans from Sub Saharans. The difference revealed by the first component is likely due to the presence of Eurasian mtDNA lineages among the North Africans and a relatively higher frequency of haplogroups L2a, L2c, L2d and U6 in Northwest Africa. All the West Africans form a distinct and more compact cluster. As a whole Gunean grops are closer to West then East Africa. Roughly 87% of the mtDNA lineages found in Guinean populations are common in other West African populations.
Yes we know this. This information refers to the current occupants of modern north and north east Africa not ancient north and north east Africa. We are well aware that these current people are of modern middle eastern descent. But even the modern middle easterns are not the same people of ancient times. And this fossil evidence suggestion you have of Neolithic people migrating to Africa is bull. 40,000 years ago Homosapiens in west Africa? Try 120,000 years ago and that's only by what has been found which does not bring about facts but only speculation. You people think you have the facts just because you take 1 straw thats short out of a group of straws in a cup set of many straws that may be long or fat as well and say, hey it must be the same probability for the rest of the set of cups. No fool you cannot call this data facts. This is speculation. There are so many different factors that go into the events of history that only a fool would make such ridiculous assumptions. On top of this we are getting information from people who say we sold our own people into slavery. Really? Gullible, easy going Sub-Saharan people sold other gullible, easy goin sub-Saharan people into slavery and neither side barley knew anything about a gun? Do you really think we believe that? No, black Middle Eastern and other different types of black nobles from north and north east Africa sold those people into slavery. Your science is only scientific racism at its best. Papers? I wipe my ass with those papers .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 2 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,570
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,405,343
NATE SILVER : Trump will win 3 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 28
News Black Women Denied Entry Into Popular London Cl... (Sep '15) 4 min daddyshome 6
Trump= Is he forgetting all the lies he has tol... 7 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
DNC Convention: Bernie supporters WALK OUT prom... 10 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 5
Trump: The Uncontrollable Pathological Liar! 11 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 9
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 3 hr Concentrated Juice 78
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 4 hr Dark Truth 14,530
More from around the web