I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16050 Mar 4, 2013
Racial Argument Between Jewish Woman & Black Man

Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16051 Mar 4, 2013
dreamhunk wrote:
Racial Argument Between Jewish Woman & Black Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpTbovltOPAXX
Hahaha that's what I'm talking about. I love to see stuff like this. Every guilty white person shall perish and pay for the sins of their father for sure. Do we love our country? Black people are tired of showing love and not getting any back which is why the black panthers were formed, that's why most blacks have a fucck it mentality. We are owed that right if we choose to exercise it. Retribution must be paid some way some how and until its has been paid this society we live in will continue to be an unjust one. Look at the little white girl as she cowers and cries in the face of truth which is what most white people do.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16052 Mar 4, 2013
Oh something else. To go back further for the Israelites, they were in Babylon. Babylon was a mixed nation. When the Babylonians came they ranged from light brown skin to a fairly dark skin but these people were mixing with the Magyars, the Scythians and other Eastern Europeans way more than they were mixing with the Afroasiatic people to the west hence the name indo,(indo-european) for mixed. Many people came to visit the land. Many different people stayed. The Israelites that were there were black. There are documents that prove that there was a difference between the visitors of Babylon from the East and the Israelites in Babylon. When the Persians came into Babylon Cyrus free'd the Israelites who resembled some of them as well with a few differences. The Perians, just like many others in the Middle East were Afroasiatic people that became an Afro-indo-European race over time. And Afro always comes first since that's where their ancestors migrated from.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#16054 Mar 4, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Your like a little girl with a skirt on you assumptive little b!tch. Never did I state anything about time lines. My post was about the order of the migration and the evolutionary change of the people going from black African to middle Eastern/Asian and then white not the other way around. You dumb ignorant fool. Your culture has to do with who you are and the things you do to survive. If you go from one environment to another that is totally different and not only changes your way of living but also changes you as a person then of course your culture is going to change you dumb babbling fool. Your like a dumb half blind man that needs glasses not only to see but to think. Your science is not acurate and it has you looking like a damn fool. http://ancientpersiansociety.files.wordpress.... one of the oldest in ancient Persia. Looks like brown people to me. Oh they didn't have anything else to make the people look like their true color you say, well it sure looks like the decoration on the garment of the men look like the color of fair skinned people to me. Your full of sh!t boy and you need to close your mouth because your breath is atrocious from all that sh!t talking. Acting like you went back in time and snapped pictures of the ancient world for everyone to see. Cut it out. Persians in the past couple thousand years have Definetly become to be the Aryan people you talk of but before then it was a mixed nation struggling for power and way way before then guess what, they were black fool. And all those Asians you named were black Asians, not Eurasians. They aren't European nor did they come from Europe so why is Euro involved in who they are. Especially the ancient people of these races. The came from Africa into Asia. They have dark skin with different features from Africans. You sounds like and Afroasian to me. Afroasiatic people.
Most of that is incoherent gibberish. You hate science because you're ignorant, uneducated and know nothing about it, boy! You're a joke.

You know nothing about culture, evolution, or Africa, boy. Your'e a babbling fool. And you're not a Hebrew!!!

Persians were Aryans. The Persic languages are a sub-family of Aryan languages. You blithering idiot. They were mixed and THEN became Aryan!??? LOL!!! What a MORON!

Wrong, boy. All Asians named are Eurasians. They are more related to all other Eurasians than to Africans.

How amusing your arguments are... all pure bull$hit.

You're a dropout, boy. Shut your mouth.
pink cock-soid filth

Ashburn, VA

#16055 Mar 4, 2013
According to you stupid stinky trailer park filth Berbers are eurasian?
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#16056 Mar 4, 2013
pink cock-soid filth wrote:
According to you stupid stinky trailer park filth Berbers are eurasian?
Listen up, boy. You need to come and spew your racism in my presence... can you manage that, coward?

Yes, the fact is, the Berbers are predominantly Eurasian and have always been. That is prove by DNA plus a lot of evidence which has been repeatedly presented in here.

Get an education, boy.
pink cock-soid filth

Ashburn, VA

#16058 Mar 4, 2013
My berber brothers are more likely to bomb the EU than join it. Hail Africa!
Winston

Payson, AZ

#16060 Mar 4, 2013
Kind readers; please google "race of ancient egyptians", same search on Youtube.

Read the DNA test results, that is the scholarly
method.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#16061 Mar 4, 2013
My berber brothers are more likely to bomb the EU than join it. Hail Africa!
They're in Europe begging for jobs, boy. The Islamic hell created in their countries makes them unliveable.

Once the Arabist and Islamic govts of the Maghreb are overthrown, the berbers can rejoin the Mediterranean community and resume their place in history.

You know nothing about it, boy, so shut your mouth.
pink cock-soid filth

Ashburn, VA

#16062 Mar 4, 2013
Hail Nuclear armed North Korea, Hail China, Hail the East!
pink cock-soid filth

Ashburn, VA

#16063 Mar 4, 2013
The enemy of my enemy is my FRIEND.
pink cock-soid filth

Ashburn, VA

#16064 Mar 4, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
They're in Europe begging for jobs, boy. The Islamic hell created in their countries makes them unliveable.
Once the Arabist and Islamic govts of the Maghreb are overthrown, the berbers can rejoin the Mediterranean community and resume their place in history.
This isn't lala land, you stinky pink cock. Berbers would never ally with colonial, land thieving, plunderer imperialist european pink cocksoid filth. Hail Tuareg-berber, hail beja.
pink cock-soid filth

Ashburn, VA

#16065 Mar 4, 2013
"North AFRICA in the EU". Puhahaha
pink cock-soid filth

Ashburn, VA

#16066 Mar 4, 2013
Cocksoid barros it has always been evident that you eurasian toilet nonsense has always been an attempt to claim North Africa. The post about North Africa joining EU confirms this, pink cocksoid.
Cocksoid filth, Do you know that North Africans have inflicted more damage on pink cocksoid land europe than the whole African continent combined? Cocksoid europe is more likely to get along with Zimbabwe than North Africa.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16068 Mar 4, 2013
Winston wrote:
Kind readers; please google "race of ancient egyptians", same search on Youtube.
Read the DNA test results, that is the scholarly
method.
That DNA test crap is not accurate especially web trying to find a lost people. People who have been destroyed and then taken over by completely different people.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#16069 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text> This isn't lala land, you stinky pink cock. Berbers would never ally with colonial, land thieving, plunderer imperialist european pink cocksoid filth. Hail Tuareg-berber, hail beja.
I tried to tell him. Talking about people in the Mideast are more related to Europeans. He's just helping the rest of the European scum to claim the world as a European world. Those Jews aren't Hebrews they are Zhars and your Europe and most likely White America with it will soon fall trust and believe that. Can't wait for that day.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16070 Mar 4, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Assemblyman in Blackface: I'm Not Racist

Jewish (White) Racial Entitlement, Purim 2013 & Blackface 'Haman': From Al Jolson to Dov Hikind

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#16071 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text> This isn't lala land, you stinky pink cock. Berbers would never ally with colonial, land thieving, plunderer imperialist european pink cocksoid filth. Hail Tuareg-berber, hail beja.
Berbers were most of the Moors who pillaged Europe. Europe owes the former Arab and Turkish-ruled Muz countries NOTHING. THEY owe EUROPE! Centuries of mischief, slaving, robbing and killing by Muz against Europe, Africa, India, Persia, etc.

As for you, you're just a racist. Come see me, boy, I'll beat that nasty attitude out of you.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#16072 Mar 4, 2013
dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Assemblyman in Blackface: I'm Not Racist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HeS6o2zM6vYXX
Jewish (White) Racial Entitlement, Purim 2013 & Blackface 'Haman': From Al Jolson to Dov Hikind
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah so what? I could post incidents of racist blacks. Or whites. Or Jews. Or whomever.

So how about we as individuals all try to pull ourselves above this bullshit. I have no racism toward anyone. Nor do I tolerate it.

I've had Jewish friends who expressed racism against blacks and I called them on it. They were always silent when I said, do you sound anything like a Nazi sounded talking about Jews? Think about that before you start up with this N---bullshit.

I've said the same things to blacks... why are you down on immigrants when whitey agrees with you and the racist whites who hate Mexicans hate you too?

I've got the same message for everyone. I'm not picking on Jews or blacks or even whites. But the shit has to stop.

I have lived among all sorts of people and have no problems with them. I've lived in the inner city, with Mayans in Central America, in Europe, in Jewish communities, in the barrio... why is it I don't hate anyone as a group?

Try to be more like me.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#16073 Mar 4, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to tell him. Talking about people in the Mideast are more related to Europeans. He's just helping the rest of the European scum to claim the world as a European world. Those Jews aren't Hebrews they are Zhars and your Europe and most likely White America with it will soon fall trust and believe that. Can't wait for that day.
You're abysmally ignorant, boy.

The Mideastern J indigenous people ARE most closely related to Europeans! I and J are sister clades, you fool. I is Cro-Magnon. Mideasterners like Europeans also have some R Aryan DNA, AND the African DNA they both have is from the same source! Plus Europeans are part Mideastern! I mean DAMN. No wonder so many Mideasterners can pass as Europeans.

The Ashkenazim and other Jews in Israel are Hebrews.

And you are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will The Real King Please Stand Up? 6 min In The Life Of Sappo 10
veterans need to shut up! 10 min Black Draft Dodger 12
My transition from male to female 11 min 4everandaday 22
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 11 min Paul 256
Whites are up at 🕕 15 min Garvey X 2
#NoTaxForBlacks 18 min Paul 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min No Surprize 1,536,728
What is wrong with white people? 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 42
Reparations: I want white slaves please 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 47