I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#15984 Mar 2, 2013
dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get me started on Jewish racism to wards black people maybe you should do some research on the curse of ham and it's affect on black people before you open your big mouth!
Systemic Hatred, The Bible's Ham and Noah

Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15985 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron...
Religion wasn't yanked out of the schools until the 1970's, and it had nothing to do with black people or slavery, you idiot.
Isn't christianity blamed as being a pacifier of slaves? Didn't whitey WANT the slaves to believe in Jesus and pie-in-the-sky so they'd accept more peaceably their lot as slaves?
Now you claim whites wanted to keep religion from black people?
You're one confused little turd, boy, with nothing to say, yet you can't shut up.
I'll shut your racist ass up.
A pacifier to slaves? Who you talking to faggot? You think you talking to an idiot? You think that I actually believe you used religion to free slaves? That its what helped us out of bondage through you? Cut it out. Your people used religion to enslave us. After the dumb ass King James tried to have the bible revised in European favor for a second time,(first time- The meeting at Constantinople with the rest of Europe), his dumb ass like the earlier Europeans had a problem shading the truth. He changed things but you would have to be one ignorant and uneducated fool not to catch on. This is exactly why we were not permitted to read or learn anything during slavery. You used your twisted version of religion our lack of knowledge in your language to enslave blacks and make it justified. Slaves obey your masters, yea right. Slaves were freed through morality. Morality that cannot be hidden. Religion instructed in school did not become unconstitutional in the 70's. The first case stoping public schools from conducting religious instruction was in 1948, McCollum v. Board of Ed District 71. So you know not what your talking about and what be shutting anyone up. Keep dreaming faggot.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#15986 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already well known to the appropriate agencies, boy.
You are not a Hebrew. No f'ing way in hell. Get your DNA checked, boy.
And your vicious antisemitism has earned you a world of trouble, boy. You are truly stupid if you underestimate the people who are now working worldwide against antisemitism like yours.
You f'ed up, boy. Enjoy the fruits of your idiocy, racist scumbag.
Israeli Racism & Hate?

Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15987 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
And your vicious antisemitism has earned you a world of trouble, boy. You are truly stupid if you underestimate the people who are now working worldwide against antisemitism like yours.

Oh I am so scared....lls@ your cyber threats. How amusing to see someone so flustered in a post forum. This guys wants to kill me!!! Yea... Good luck with that one.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#15988 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible's Racism - Genesis 9

TRADE A SLAVE with the POPE'S BLESSING !

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#15989 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
turkey is right you know!

UN chief belatedly condemns Turkish PM for calling Zionism 'crime against humanity'

black people don't have words like "cushi"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushi
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#15990 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron...
Religion wasn't yanked out of the schools until the 1970's, and it had nothing to do with black people or slavery, you idiot.
Isn't christianity blamed as being a pacifier of slaves? Didn't whitey WANT the slaves to believe in Jesus and pie-in-the-sky so they'd accept more peaceably their lot as slaves?
Now you claim whites wanted to keep religion from black people?
You're one confused little turd, boy, with nothing to say, yet you can't shut up.
I'll shut your racist ass up.
oh one more thing I never knew cush was in European maybe you can explain this link right here.

Zephaniah 3 (with text - press on more info.)

Level 1

Since: May 07

Brooklyn, NY

#15991 Mar 2, 2013
Why are we still debating whether the egyptians of ancient were black when the evidence is very overwhemingly supporting it? Its time to move to other topics like why did the euronuts brainwash so many people and stole their ideas.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15992 Mar 2, 2013
dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>
turkey is right you know!
UN chief belatedly condemns Turkish PM for calling Zionism 'crime against humanity'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lVne6aqhq38XX
black people don't have words like "cushi"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushi
Turkey is an illegitimate state occupying conquered and oppressed Armenian and Greek land.

Zionism is nothing but the liberation movement for Israel. Jews have no right to their own country?

Come say that to my face, boy, and taste the cold steel of justice.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15993 Mar 2, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am so scared....lls@ your cyber threats. How amusing to see someone so flustered in a post forum. This guys wants to kill me!!! Yea... Good luck with that one.
Before long I'll be back East, boy.

You best hope you never encounter me in person.

I show no mercy toward racist antisemitic subhuman scum like you.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15994 Mar 2, 2013
Muzscum occupiers have defiled the Hagia Sophia... this must be reversed. Turkey has occupied most of Armenia, in eastern Anatolia. This will be reversed. Turkey committed genocide not only against Armenians, but against Greeks in Anatolia.

Turkey will be destroyed.

Likewise anyone standing against Israel. ARABS OUT!!! Go back to Arabia and live in your Islamic paradise. Arabs/Muzscum have no rights to Jerusalem or any part of Israel.

GET OUT FILTHY BASTARDS!!!
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#15996 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Muzscum occupiers have defiled the Hagia Sophia... this must be reversed. Turkey has occupied most of Armenia, in eastern Anatolia. This will be reversed. Turkey committed genocide not only against Armenians, but against Greeks in Anatolia.
Turkey will be destroyed.
Likewise anyone standing against Israel. ARABS OUT!!! Go back to Arabia and live in your Islamic paradise. Arabs/Muzscum have no rights to Jerusalem or any part of Israel.
GET OUT FILTHY BASTARDS!!!
The Original black Hebrews will have that land before those evil Khazars have a chance to do anything. When the creator comes he will eradicate all those false profits and Greedy parasites you call holy Jews. They are scum you uneducated fool.
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#15997 Mar 2, 2013
*Prophets
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#15998 Mar 2, 2013
One more thing, if you feel so strongly about the Jews but aren't a racist, why aren't you screaming that all the whites need to come out of South Africa and let all the blacks return to their land. Or that the Arabs need to leave North and North East Africa? Or that the Americans need to let the Mexicans and other South Americans back into the United States. Your white racist and play favoritism to only a specific people who you are possibly in cahoots with in these conspiracies. Your not a righteous person at all and speak of lies and blasphemy.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15999 Mar 2, 2013
dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Israeli Racism & Hate?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aUmgZMYzQBoXX
Learn some truth, boy: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There is no legitimate Palestinian cause against Israel. Their problems were created and are maintained by their fellow Arabs.

Does Hamas recognize Israel's right to exist? Have the Arabonazis renounced terrorism?

Then shut your mouth.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#16000 Mar 2, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
The Original black Hebrews will have that land before those evil Khazars have a chance to do anything. When the creator comes he will eradicate all those false profits and Greedy parasites you call holy Jews. They are scum you uneducated fool.
There are no “original black Hebrews”, boy. The Hebrews were not black. And you are not a Hebrew. Check your DNA, fool.

Ashkenazi DNA has been checked. They are Hebrews.

You are advocating genocide of Jews, Naziboy. Best be careful not to speak thusly in my presence, boy.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#16001 Mar 2, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
One more thing, if you feel so strongly about the Jews but aren't a racist, why aren't you screaming that all the whites need to come out of South Africa and let all the blacks return to their land. Or that the Arabs need to leave North and North East Africa? Or that the Americans need to let the Mexicans and other South Americans back into the United States. Your white racist and play favoritism to only a specific people who you are possibly in cahoots with in these conspiracies. Your not a righteous person at all and speak of lies and blasphemy.
In fact, fake-Hebrew boy, I was involved in the anti-apartheid movement. I also advocate Berber power in the Maghreb and an end to Arabization and Arab hegemony. South Americans in the USA? Mexico is not in South America, you geographical illiterate.

You're the liar, boy. You're not a Hebrew.

I support human rights. You advocate genocide of Jews. But not in my presence you don't, boy.
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#16002 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, fake-Hebrew boy, I was involved in the anti-apartheid movement. I also advocate Berber power in the Maghreb and an end to Arabization and Arab hegemony. South Americans in the USA? Mexico is not in South America, you geographical illiterate.
You're the liar, boy. You're not a Hebrew.
I support human rights. You advocate genocide of Jews. But not in my presence you don't, boy.
You don't advocate sh!t. You white people always claim to be some super caucazoid that has an s on his chest to save the world. Go spread your lies somewhere else. For human rights my ass. You just called Muslims scum and showed much hate towards them. Jews aren't even mentioned in the Hebrew bible. Hebrew documents were found in Africa by Europeans. Your crazy. Even the bible tells you that the Hebrews fled into Egypt not Russia. It's amazing how not too many years ago the bible was so important in proving which people were who. Now that its obvious the bible doesn't point to any European people for anything now science is the truth. Get the hell out of here you lying piece of sh!t. You and your fake scientist and historians will go to hell for your evil ways. There were black Hebrews. Christianity came out of Ethiopia faggot. Learn something fool.
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#16003 Mar 2, 2013
And where do you get this so called Hebrew DNA to compare it with these Khazar Russian Criminals. No where. Your full of sh!t. They are not the people of god they claim to be. They are Definetly not the descendants of Kenaan. Those are Europeansput there to again absorb someone else's glory. Blacks Glory.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#16004 Mar 2, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't advocate sh!t. You white people always claim to be some super caucazoid that has an s on his chest to save the world. Go spread your lies somewhere else. For human rights my ass. You just called Muslims scum and showed much hate towards them. Jews aren't even mentioned in the Hebrew bible. Hebrew documents were found in Africa by Europeans. Your crazy. Even the bible tells you that the Hebrews fled into Egypt not Russia. It's amazing how not too many years ago the bible was so important in proving which people were who. Now that its obvious the bible doesn't point to any European people for anything now science is the truth. Get the hell out of here you lying piece of sh!t. You and your fake scientist and historians will go to hell for your evil ways. There were black Hebrews. Christianity came out of Ethiopia faggot. Learn something fool.
F you. You don't know my ethnicity nor can a cultist who contributes NOTHING to anyone give me crap about my activities.

You moron, Roman historical records tell us of the Jews being thrown out of Israel (Judaea). Your accounts about Egypt... very ancient, after which the Hebrews were still in Israel.

Hebrews were Mideastern Semites, of Y.type J. You are not that. The Ashkenazim, sephardim, and Mizrahim are Hebrews. And you are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SA leader vows to reclaim land from white farmers 1 min ugly monkeys 4
Topix's Whiteys Deleted Yet Another Thread 4 min enoch powell 4
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA 4 min dcool 750
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 6 min dcool 6,743
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min flack 1,376,208
News The Latest: Trump fires back after Ryan withhol... 11 min ROMPER STOMPER 38
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 14 min Harold 46
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 133,482
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr KiloEcho 43,746
Why all black women must breed with white men! 6 hr A Perm For BM 111
More from around the web