I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15942 Mar 1, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
You should read the book called the 13th Tribe by a Jewish man named Arthur Koestler. He writes that the currently Jews occupying Israel are not the descendants of Israel but Kazars from Russia. Also another jewish man by the name of Schlomo Sand wrote a book called "The Invention of the Jewish Race". He is a hisorian and he writes that he can not find one single shred of evidence of the current Jews who are occupying Israel to be the jews who fled from Rome in 70 a.d. You have to think why would not one but 2 Jewish men be writing this. Also, when you look up Hebrew it says that Hebrew is an Afro-Asian language. The curses of Deuteronomy28 starting at 15 pertain to Yehushua's (God to you) people. Deut 28:30: You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and ravish her.(This happened in slavery.) Deut. 28:30: The Lord will bring upon you all the diseases of Egypt dreaded and those not recorded in this Book of the Law.(aids, suffering from sickle cell, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc. You know these diseases affect black people more than any other race.) 28:36: The Lord will drive you and the King you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your fathers. Black Hebrews coming to America through the slave trade. Deut. 28:68: The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey you should never make again.(Egypt meaning a house of bondage See Exodus 20:2. Not meaning literally going back to Egypt but becoming slaves again.) These and other curses were to be incurred by Yehushua's people if they didn't keep their covenant with Him. None of these pertain to the present so-called Jewish people but I bet you that every one of them pertain to black people. These are only a few. Read the whole Deuteronomy 28 starting at 15 for the curses. Here's more: Deuteronomy 28:32: Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation and you will wear out your eyes watching for them.(Again this pertained to slavery.) Deut. 28:41: You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity.(These only happened to the black Hebrews who came to America as slaves - definitely not the Jews. Deuteronomy 28:43: The alien who lives among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. He will lend to you, but you will not lend to him. He will be the head, but you will be the tail. Question: If Jewish people control the Federal Reserve -(Greenspan, Bernanke), the entire media of the world (Rothchilds), dominate T.V., music and film even Stevie Wonder could see that those scriptures pertain to a people who have been lied to and oppressed.
This is bullshit. DNA confirms that the Ashkenazim are Hebrews. They were pushed into Europe by the Romans. They mixed some but remain Jews... and you are not.

This is racist identity-theft you're perpetrating here, boy.

Your attempts to usurp scripture to apply to you have already failed. Let's see your DNA, Afro-whitey Yank... you're not a Hebrew.

Shut your F'ing mouth about the Jews. They need to be left alone. There is enough problem with settler expansionist Islamofascist Arabonazis messing with Israel. They will be destroyed. You want to go down with them, boy?

Then shut the F up.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15943 Mar 1, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Now brother there are archaeologist coming out sayin that it was an Egypt in the Americas. There saying Ahknaten was in America for like 20 years. Lost city of memphis was lost because it wasnt in Africa.<quoted text>
Archaeologists are not saying that. Foolish Afronazis only.

There were no Africans in America. There is no evidence whatsoever.

If Egyptians were here, they wouldn't have brought wheat? They wouldn't have left any DNA? No disease immunity?

Get your grubby greasy filthy racist Afronazi culture-vulture paws off other peoples' histories. This is not a “suggestion”. You WILL stop propagating these racist lies.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15944 Mar 1, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
This is bullshit. DNA confirms that the Ashkenazim are Hebrews. They were pushed into Europe by the Romans. They mixed some but remain Jews... and you are not.
This is racist identity-theft you're perpetrating here, boy.
Your attempts to usurp scripture to apply to you have already failed. Let's see your DNA, Afro-whitey Yank... you're not a Hebrew.
Shut your F'ing mouth about the Jews. They need to be left alone. There is enough problem with settler expansionist Islamofascist Arabonazis messing with Israel. They will be destroyed. You want to go down with them, boy?
Then shut the F up.
Look at how mad you get when the truth is revealed. In no way shape or form does the bible pertain to those fake Jews you claim so holy. They aren't the real Jews and people are realizing it. They even know that their ancestry is really Khazar Russian. Your a phony and aid in this Eurocentric take over of everything. It's what your people do man just admit it and get over it. Your people are ok at what they do but there have been better. Black people. Black people traveled past Maghreb. The Ancient Middle Eastern people are not the same as Middle Easterns today because of who? You white people. You went in their land and took those people's identity then did a full sweep from the east into North Africa. Your people do it now so I am more than sure thats what your parasitic excuse for a people did in ancient times. You white people record history and teach it. So it wouldnt be smart to believe the common thieves that murdered, lied, raped and stole from the natives of America to get ahead. You even go as far as to teach kids in school that whites motives were good but Natives raided settlers as if you shouldn't had and everything was peaceful by having thanksgiving which is more bullshit to hide your lies and true intent. Why would you admit to black people who your people hate so much, being part of the real chosen people of god. You want the world to think its your people. The white man is to be trusted and no one else. That's exactly why now, y'all are trying to classify Arabics as Caucasian. Your so called Jews aren't oppressed and never have been oppressed. They went through a strategical genocide to gain more white power and your people are more than use to these types of sacrifices. Now they own big companies, have important crooked operations that run the world and are filthy rich but you have the nerve to say this is the people the bible was referencing to. Your pathetic and the white devil Jews haven't been through enough dummy. They get more than a free pass almost everywhere except the Middle East and you know why? Because the real inhabitants of that land know they don't belong their. Meanwhile my people are overcoming oppression. Proving to the world they aren't dumb. Proving that they can be business owners, self made millionaires through sports, music and entertainment. And yet are still frowned upon. Still get treated like nothing. You talk about North Africa not being black but the Moors of medieval time controlled North Africa, Spain, some of Italy and France and according to Shakespeare they were black and even today they try to cover that up and say they were white or Caucasian. Stop stealing people's history faggot. We are gods people and the true Hebrews.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15945 Mar 1, 2013
ilikebagels wrote:
WHO CARE IF EGYPTIANS WERE THIS OR THAT, CANT YOU ACCEPT THAT EGYPTIANS FROM THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO DO NOT EXIST AND IF THEY DID, THEY WOULD HAVE A STRONG PRESENCE OF THEIR CULTURE IN OTHER PARTS OF THE AFRICA.WHAT benefit do you honestly get trying to relate to people that have never even came across a telephone or a computer like we have? who cares?I dont care if their white ,black or purple or blue.Apparently they were the "copper tone" people from different studies.Who cares honestly it does you know good to be linked to a civilization that does not exist anymore ,plain and simple.Do something in the now to prove your worth something
And if you believe this your ignorant as hell. Your history, your "reputation" will be the very reason why people look down on you and think your inferior. Take a good history/reputation away from a people and it can curse them for a long time. This is why black people get looked at funny, are denied jobs and just treated unfairly period. Some aren't even given a chance to succeed because history has been stolen, pride has been taken and without a respectable identity the chance of succession is slim. But you white folks are well aware of that. You teach it in college psychology but when it pertains to what happened in slavery it's irrelevant huh? Get outta here man!
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15946 Mar 1, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Now brother there are archaeologist coming out sayin that it was an Egypt in the Americas. There saying Ahknaten was in America for like 20 years. Lost city of memphis was lost because it wasnt in Africa.<quoted text>
I don't know about that but I do know that the reference to Egypt in the scriptures wasn't talking about physical Egypt, it was referring to a state of bondage. As far as Memphis, there is so much speculation of Memphis, some think it was in Atlantis but me personally haven't a clue. Not enough evidence to make an educated guess to what happened to Memphis and where it was.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15947 Mar 1, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at how mad you get when the truth is revealed. In no way shape or form does the bible pertain to those fake Jews you claim so holy. They aren't the real Jews and people are realizing it. They even know that their ancestry is really Khazar Russian. Your a phony and aid in this Eurocentric take over of everything. It's what your people do man just admit it and get over it. Your people are ok at what they do but there have been better. Black people. Black people traveled past Maghreb. The Ancient Middle Eastern people are not the same as Middle Easterns today because of who? You white people. You went in their land and took those people's identity then did a full sweep from the east into North Africa. Your people do it now so I am more than sure thats what your parasitic excuse for a people did in ancient times. You white people record history and teach it. So it wouldnt be smart to believe the common thieves that murdered, lied, raped and stole from the natives of America to get ahead. You even go as far as to teach kids in school that whites motives were good but Natives raided settlers as if you shouldn't had and everything was peaceful by having thanksgiving which is more bullshit to hide your lies and true intent. Why would you admit to black people who your people hate so much, being part of the real chosen people of god. You want the world to think its your people. The white man is to be trusted and no one else. That's exactly why now, y'all are trying to classify Arabics as Caucasian. Your so called Jews aren't oppressed and never have been oppressed. They went through a strategical genocide to gain more white power and your people are more than use to these types of sacrifices. Now they own big companies, have important crooked operations that run the world and are filthy rich but you have the nerve to say this is the people the bible was referencing to. Your pathetic and the white devil Jews haven't been through enough dummy. They get more than a free pass almost everywhere except the Middle East and you know why? Because the real inhabitants of that land know they don't belong their. Meanwhile my people are overcoming oppression. Proving to the world they aren't dumb. Proving that they can be business owners, self made millionaires through sports, music and entertainment. And yet are still frowned upon. Still get treated like nothing. You talk about North Africa not being black but the Moors of medieval time controlled North Africa, Spain, some of Italy and France and according to Shakespeare they were black and even today they try to cover that up and say they were white or Caucasian. Stop stealing people's history faggot. We are gods people and the true Hebrews.
I said you will stop propagating these racist lies, boy, and I mean it.

You will not be permitted to continue this genocidal tirade against Jewish people. They are none of your business, Naziboy.

You know little of history. The Mideast had the same people then as now. Your paranoid belief that everywhere was black and they were somehow displaced by whitey... bullshit.

You're babbling about america which is irrelevant. This discussion is about the “Old World”, where you are claiming all sorts of peoples were “originally black” yet with no evidence for that.

The evidence clearly shows Mideasterners and Mghrebians have continuity going back many millenia.

Jews have never been oppressed? You know nothing of the history of Europe, boy.

You are not a Hebrew and the time is coming when you will be hurt for claiming that, if not killed. I'd suggest you shut your goddam mouth right now, boy.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15948 Mar 1, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you will stop propagating these racist lies, boy, and I mean it.
You will not be permitted to continue this genocidal tirade against Jewish people. They are none of your business, Naziboy.
You know little of history. The Mideast had the same people then as now. Your paranoid belief that everywhere was black and they were somehow displaced by whitey... bullshit.
You're babbling about america which is irrelevant. This discussion is about the “Old World”, where you are claiming all sorts of peoples were “originally black” yet with no evidence for that.
The evidence clearly shows Mideasterners and Mghrebians have continuity going back many millenia.
Jews have never been oppressed? You know nothing of the history of Europe, boy.
You are not a Hebrew and the time is coming when you will be hurt for claiming that, if not killed. I'd suggest you shut your goddam mouth right now, boy.
I never spoke of America so learn to read before you talk. 2 I don't give a crap about your thoughts on European history or your fake European evidence. It's not believable. Your people aren't believable. Your not believable. Black were everywhere just as Egyptian history is way older than you think. And I'm gonna keep saying it, those are not the original Hebrews. They are Russians that have no lineage with Jacob, Abraham or Isaac. Those were black people fool. Get over it. They even got your people in YouTube admitting it. Your people at universities and seminars admitting. The real history is coming to light and ain't a damn thing you people can do about it.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15949 Mar 1, 2013
Oh and Middle Easterns definitely aren't who they were in ancient times. There are documents of the different tribes of Caucasians that came down in waves to take over the original inhabitants of the Mesopotamian and Maghreb area. Text in the bible and text in the Dead Sea scrolls etc... You guys can only have your lies go but so far.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15950 Mar 1, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I never spoke of America so learn to read before you talk. 2 I don't give a crap about your thoughts on European history or your fake European evidence. It's not believable. Your people aren't believable. Your not believable. Black were everywhere just as Egyptian history is way older than you think. And I'm gonna keep saying it, those are not the original Hebrews. They are Russians that have no lineage with Jacob, Abraham or Isaac. Those were black people fool. Get over it. They even got your people in YouTube admitting it. Your people at universities and seminars admitting. The real history is coming to light and ain't a damn thing you people can do about it.
You don't know who “my people” are, boy. But I am person who will definitively slap that racism out of you.

Blacks were not everywhere, you idiot. That is too absurd. It is amazing that some of you believe that drivel. Everywhere? LOL... and what of all the other peoples we find living all over the world? Oh right... Yakub invented them 6000 yrs ago in a cave, right?

What an ass you are.

The Sephardim, you lying dead bastard, are Jews. Real Jews. They are not Russians, you idiot.

AA's have white mixed in, so are they white? By your logic, yes.

The majority of Ashkenazi DNA is Hebrew. That is well proven.

Claiming that any scientific evidence is “lies” only reveals you to be a clueless cultist with no education and no right to speak, since you're a racist. Come spew your nonsense in my presence, boy... I'll shut you up.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15951 Mar 1, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
Oh and Middle Easterns definitely aren't who they were in ancient times. There are documents of the different tribes of Caucasians that came down in waves to take over the original inhabitants of the Mesopotamian and Maghreb area. Text in the bible and text in the Dead Sea scrolls etc... You guys can only have your lies go but so far.
Your bullshit, coming from an uneducated racist, means nothing, boy.

No, the Mideasterners were as today, back then. Same DNA. Type J1 in Arabia, J2 in the Levant and Mesopotamia, for the most part.

No original people were replaced. J is the type of the Mideast, and has been there for tens of millenia.

You know nothing, boy. You're a cult racist full of crap and I'll be happy to kick that crap out of you. Come see me.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15952 Mar 1, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who “my people” are, boy. But I am person who will definitively slap that racism out of you.
Blacks were not everywhere, you idiot. That is too absurd. It is amazing that some of you believe that drivel. Everywhere? LOL... and what of all the other peoples we find living all over the world? Oh right... Yakub invented them 6000 yrs ago in a cave, right?

What an ass you are.
The Sephardim, you lying dead bastard, are Jews. Real Jews. They are not Russians, you idiot.
AA's have white mixed in, so are they white? By your logic, yes.
The majority of Ashkenazi DNA is Hebrew. That is well proven.
Claiming that any scientific evidence is “lies” only reveals you to be a clueless cultist with no education and no right to speak, since you're a racist. Come spew your nonsense in my presence, boy... I'll shut you up.
Proof by who? White racist? I have no faith in that and real smart people don't. We
Know the true intent of your science. Only you dumb ass whites believe that crap you guys started in the heat of your racist era. They are Russian. More Russian DNA in them than white DNA in most AA. Your science is going to say other wise because its Eurocentric science. Yea blacks can't be everywhere but whites can huh? Shit up fool. And I already gave you my location Pussy. Haven't seen your ass around here yet b!tch boy.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15953 Mar 1, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof by who? White racist? I have no faith in that and real smart people don't. We
Know the true intent of your science. Only you dumb ass whites believe that crap you guys started in the heat of your racist era. They are Russian. More Russian DNA in them than white DNA in most AA. Your science is going to say other wise because its Eurocentric science. Yea blacks can't be everywhere but whites can huh? Shit up fool. And I already gave you my location Pussy. Haven't seen your ass around here yet b!tch boy.
You ridiculous uneducated cultist dimwit...

The typical paranoid cult dodge...“we don't trust your science, it's all a giant conspiracy to make us look like dimwitted uneducated cultists...” LOL... everyone says that who has a fringe belief... whether in Aliens creating civilizations, reptilians, whatever... always there's a big conspiracy to lie to cover up your “truth”.

WRONG, boy! You have no truth! You're a confused racist twisted little bastard with an inferiority complex and suffering an identity crisis.

And you're not a Hebrew, boy!

Ashkenazim DNA is mostly Mideastern---Semitic---Hebrew. Type J. And it is not YOUR business to add up someone's genes and proclaim their real identity. They are JEWS. They have been subject to much persecution, and that will not be permiited any longer. So... boy... I suggest you shut your antisemitic mouth.

Notice that I am in New Mexico, you drooling fool. But don't worry, I'll be back East soon enough... so you'll have to drag your ass out of your spoiled suburb there and come to the more remote spot where you will be prepared as wildlife food.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15954 Mar 1, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You ridiculous uneducated cultist dimwit...
The typical paranoid cult dodge...“we don't trust your science, it's all a giant conspiracy to make us look like dimwitted uneducated cultists...” LOL... everyone says that who has a fringe belief... whether in Aliens creating civilizations, reptilians, whatever... always there's a big conspiracy to lie to cover up your “truth”.
WRONG, boy! You have no truth! You're a confused racist twisted little bastard with an inferiority complex and suffering an identity crisis.
And you're not a Hebrew, boy!
Ashkenazim DNA is mostly Mideastern---Semitic---Hebrew. Type J. And it is not YOUR business to add up someone's genes and proclaim their real identity. They are JEWS. They have been subject to much persecution, and that will not be permiited any longer. So... boy... I suggest you shut your antisemitic mouth.
Notice that I am in New Mexico, you drooling fool. But don't worry, I'll be back East soon enough... so you'll have to drag your ass out of your spoiled suburb there and come to the more remote spot where you will be prepared as wildlife food.
Lls you amuse me... Hahahaha I mean what a joke you are. You and your lies. Now Russians are Hebrews. Wow your sick. Russia was once controlled by the Muslim but they were never Hebrew. Those Jews of today are white cracker Russians boy. Wake up and smell it.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15955 Mar 1, 2013
And I didn't notice anything you lying sack of shyt. Your in Mexico, right I'm in Jamaica. Whose drooling now? Lls no one gives a shyt where you are dumb ass. No matter where you go your gonna be a loser so what makes you think changing your scenery will help you enjoy your pathetic life. I can step out and go to the local mall and get more pussy in a week then you can in your life you fat sloppy cracker so kill yourself.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15956 Mar 1, 2013
And your a cultist. Scientific racist cult where you support bias scientist views to keep black people down. There are scientist that dont support your theories, scientist that write books, are on the history channel and posses other certified qualifications. We know your type you uneducated mule. Still to this day nothing but barbaric Neanderthals. Claiming to be civilized people. The Moors of Ghana were even more civilized than you European barbaric uneducated scum. They helped y'all European Spaniards before you reached your Renaissance. Taught y'all how to build lavish architecture, math, science and other teachings that were lost from the Egyptians and the Greeks. Other nations even bought books of knowledge from Africa as trade while your people were banned from trading with us hence your dark ages. How do you think the Christians came to power fool? They went into the Middle East, claimed Jerusalem for themselves, stole documents teaching and all sorts of valuable things during their great crusade to gain power. It's what your people do and it's not the first time i.e the Romans. And you talk like white people haven't been mixing with the Arabs. Modern Arabs and people from Iran are an admixture just like northern and eastern Africans. Your crazy. Your clueless to who black people are and the influence we have on the world fool and know nothing of real history. All you know is your Eurocentric bull crap and this bullshit DNA crap you keep mentioning which doesn't draw a clear path at all. Your WACK boy. Oh and black people are Hhheeeeebbbrrrerewwwwwwssssss. ... Yeaaah....lls.. Lmao
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15957 Mar 1, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... he doesn't mean real white racists here... gaymoney is calling ALL OF SCIENCE “white racists”! Interesting that I trained in one sort of science in the university had professors of various ethnicities, often quite diligent in defending the truth about their own people (chicano, black, Native, etc.). Academia includes those concerns, and the evidence we glean from such as genetic studies is real. Studies attempt to confirm or deny prior studies (the way of science, no? Verifiable results) and we find sometimes minor errors but the basic narrative holds together.

Part of that narrative is that the Jews were dispersed, but remained ethnically intact, and in several different regions, one of which was Europe in which the Jews were of the Ashkenazi group. Those in the Mediterranean became Sephardim. Those in Persia Mizrahim. I've know all 3 of these. You pretend the Ashkenazim are European. They are not. Among them I've seen people who could pass as “white” Euros, but also many who are so obviously Mideastern. I mean I was once married to one of them with thick dark wavy hair and a face straight out of the Mideast, and Mediterranean-colored skin to match. A Jew. A Polish Jew. An Ashkenazi. With Mideastern DNA.

That you would find it important to discredit millions of Jews only reveals just how sick you really are. And to pretend that is black history or that you're standing up for your people by behaving like a goddam Nazi. You're one pathetic and worthless individual.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#15958 Mar 1, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
And your a cultist. Scientific racist cult where you support bias scientist views to keep black people down. There are scientist that dont support your theories, scientist that write books, are on the history channel and posses other certified qualifications. We know your type you uneducated mule. Still to this day nothing but barbaric Neanderthals. Claiming to be civilized people. The Moors of Ghana were even more civilized than you European barbaric uneducated scum. They helped y'all European Spaniards before you reached your Renaissance. Taught y'all how to build lavish architecture, math, science and other teachings that were lost from the Egyptians and the Greeks. Other nations even bought books of knowledge from Africa as trade while your people were banned from trading with us hence your dark ages. How do you think the Christians came to power fool? They went into the Middle East, claimed Jerusalem for themselves, stole documents teaching and all sorts of valuable things during their great crusade to gain power. It's what your people do and it's not the first time i.e the Romans. And you talk like white people haven't been mixing with the Arabs. Modern Arabs and people from Iran are an admixture just like northern and eastern Africans. Your crazy. Your clueless to who black people are and the influence we have on the world fool and know nothing of real history. All you know is your Eurocentric bull crap and this bullshit DNA crap you keep mentioning which doesn't draw a clear path at all. Your WACK boy. Oh and black people are Hhheeeeebbbrrrerewwwwwwssssss. ... Yeaaah....lls.. Lmao
You call me a cultist and then recite an absurd cult fantasy of history with no basis in reality.

First, you accuse me of all these beliefs which I've never stated. I never said Arabs didn't mix with “whites”. They did somewhat. They mixed MORE with black Africans, however. So what is your point?

The Renaissance, interestingly, did not occur in Spain. Spain, in fact, was among the more repressive kingdoms where such free-thinking was being squelched while it flourished in Italy and the Low Countries. This had nothing to do with Moors from Ghana! Nor the majority of Moors, the Berbers. Nor the Arabs really. Books which were ancient and had nothing to do with Ghanaians, Berbers or Arabs, were reappearing in Europe. The Arabs-Moors-black Moors connection to this was nothing except that they ruled and administrated the system in power while this was happening. The scholars in the Caliphate were Persians and Jews, and in Córdoba, Jews. Jews translating Greek works into Latin. If there was a trade ban, it was because of the Moorish pirates blockading the Western Mediterranean. That is what prolonged the “Dark Ages” beyond the time of the initial Germanic conquest of Roman provinces.

And the Renaissance broke out where? Florence, Siena, Pisa. No Moors around.

There is plenty of black civilization to talk about, but you're not talking about it at all. You're trying to take credit for the european Renaissance, for civilization in Spain, for scientific and philosophical knowledge which was in fact GREEK. Neo-platonist, hermetic, stoic,.

DNA is real science. Real evidence. Hence your angst. Hence your hissy fits over genetic analysis. Because it dispels your racist cultish fantasies.

DNA confirms that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. DNA confirms that the Ashkenazim are Hebrews, and that you are not.

That mean old nasty science! Boo hoo! Whatchagonnado?
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15959 Mar 1, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me a cultist and then recite an absurd cult fantasy of history with no basis in reality.
First, you accuse me of all these beliefs which I've never stated. I never said Arabs didn't mix with “whites”. They did somewhat. They mixed MORE with black Africans, however. So what is your point?
The Renaissance, interestingly, did not occur in Spain. Spain, in fact, was among the more repressive kingdoms where such free-thinking was being squelched while it flourished in Italy and the Low Countries. This had nothing to do with Moors from Ghana! Nor the majority of Moors, the Berbers. Nor the Arabs really. Books which were ancient and had nothing to do with Ghanaians, Berbers or Arabs, were reappearing in Europe. The Arabs-Moors-black Moors connection to this was nothing except that they ruled and administrated the system in power while this was happening. The scholars in the Caliphate were Persians and Jews, and in Córdoba, Jews. Jews translating Greek works into Latin. If there was a trade ban, it was because of the Moorish pirates blockading the Western Mediterranean. That is what prolonged the “Dark Ages” beyond the time of the initial Germanic conquest of Roman provinces.
And the Renaissance broke out where? Florence, Siena, Pisa. No Moors around.
There is plenty of black civilization to talk about, but you're not talking about it at all. You're trying to take credit for the european Renaissance, for civilization in Spain, for scientific and philosophical knowledge which was in fact GREEK. Neo-platonist, hermetic, stoic,.
DNA is real science. Real evidence. Hence your angst. Hence your hissy fits over genetic analysis. Because it dispels your racist cultish fantasies.
DNA confirms that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. DNA confirms that the Ashkenazim are Hebrews, and that you are not.
That mean old nasty science! Boo hoo! Whatchagonnado?
Again you need to read because I said before the Renaissance and I said the Moors taught the Spaniards. Those Jews were black Jews that lived in central Africa which before the Renaissance was pretty much the center of the world. And of course you would claim that Eurocentric bull that it was Persians and Jews but they were too black. You people don't like to admit that Persians were black. Black Jews that mixed with Persians which these Persians had a lot of black in them. The members of the Caliphate were multicultural and were employed by the succeeding black Moor family that ruled after the Umayyad dynasty which was a black nation with a small mixture of black Arabs. They ruled spain, had better archeitecture than the spaniards, french, english and other Europeans, using marble and other materials they possesed while your people still used stone and low quality wood. The 30,000 is bull crap your people were still in Stone Age state at that time and were just figuring out how to have a civilization learning from the Egyptians and other African tribes that are older than Egypt like the Nubians and ancient Ghana. South of the Sahara desert was over flowing with great ancient civilizations that were orally based and lost written lingustic civilizations influencing even the olmecs. Boy stop. You learned from us, we ruled the world long ago and guess what, we are the real Hebrews. Those Jews are Russians.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15960 Mar 1, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... he doesn't mean real white racists here... gaymoney is calling ALL OF SCIENCE “white racists”! Interesting that I trained in one sort of science in the university had professors of various ethnicities, often quite diligent in defending the truth about their own people (chicano, black, Native, etc.). Academia includes those concerns, and the evidence we glean from such as genetic studies is real. Studies attempt to confirm or deny prior studies (the way of science, no? Verifiable results) and we find sometimes minor errors but the basic narrative holds together.
Part of that narrative is that the Jews were dispersed, but remained ethnically intact, and in several different regions, one of which was Europe in which the Jews were of the Ashkenazi group. Those in the Mediterranean became Sephardim. Those in Persia Mizrahim. I've know all 3 of these. You pretend the Ashkenazim are European. They are not. Among them I've seen people who could pass as “white” Euros, but also many who are so obviously Mideastern. I mean I was once married to one of them with thick dark wavy hair and a face straight out of the Mideast, and Mediterranean-colored skin to match. A Jew. A Polish Jew. An Ashkenazi. With Mideastern DNA.
That you would find it important to discredit millions of Jews only reveals just how sick you really are. And to pretend that is black history or that you're standing up for your people by behaving like a goddam Nazi. You're one pathetic and worthless individual.
What just cause you have some brain washed ethnic groups representing your scientific racism your teachings are justified? Awe you really think we do believe in that concept where we all fall in line. Lls. The American gov't and the klu klux klan were once a joint organization. Would I ever be a cop? Hell no. Are there some blacks in America that would even with the continued racism, bigotry and racial profiling. Hell yea. Matter fact some of them treat black people worst than the whites. Same concept with your schools that teach lies. And your "multicultural historians" employed by the man. Go take an African history class as I did, compare the discrepancies then come say something loser. You know nothing of African history. All you know is white cracker lies boy. Those are Russians. Russians that were under Islamic control and mixed with Arabic nobles and now that they are in Israel they mix with the Arabs even more. Before they moved into Israel they were European and over time they have become the admixture race they are today idiot.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#15962 Mar 1, 2013
Its over for saying Spain and England first discovered Americas. Its plenty of evidence to show that other people came. When the spainiard got here it was already to many different distinct type of Natives as recorded from earliar mixing with other explorers and settlers. Ther are old Roman coins with ears of corn on them. Which as only grown in America. You got to pay attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morning Consult Poll: Trump winning! 2 min Arf Arf Arf 15
Why Transexual X is bitter 3 min UruEuWauWau 89
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,431,617
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 4 min FABULICIOUS 50
I am a Cave beast from the Ural Mts 4 min Trayvon 2
Why are blacks less intelligent that gorillas? 6 min Hebrew Supremacist 7
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 7 min White and Armed 238
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr FABULICIOUS 35,232
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Real 48,752
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 1 hr dcool 108