I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#15892 Feb 13, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Deserve? You white people don't deserve to live. You don't deserve anything because you haven't actually worked for anything in your life. You make others do the work and then claim it for yourself. Your people didnt make America prosper. Slaves did fool. Strong black men and women cause the white people were to fragile to do hard work and sweat their damn selves. So why don't you for once start being real with yourself and admit who the real hard workers are in America because it for damn sure isn't white people.
Oh yeah, sure:) Slaves built America. LOL!!!!!!!!!! What in the world would we have done without cotton? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I guess you take pride in being and old cotton picker.

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#15893 Feb 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell are your so-called negros
You are for one. No doubt you're a nigguh. You sure as hell aren't a black person. Black people don't talk or write like that. Only nigguhs.
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#15894 Feb 13, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, sure:) Slaves built America. LOL!!!!!!!!!! What in the world would we have done without cotton? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I guess you take pride in being and old cotton picker.
Nah not really since I was never a cotton picker. Same way you never whopped a slave, beat up a slave or any black person for that matter. Times have changed little boy. White people like you get they ass whopped now days. So go ahead and talk on here because that's all you can do. And I can tell your not very educated because The African slaves did way more than just pick cotton faggot.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15897 Feb 13, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>You are for one. No doubt you're a nigguh. You sure as hell aren't a black person. Black people don't talk or write like that. Only nigguhs.
Only a Crackgger-Nigguh such as you would make dumbass commentary, such as that above.

Crackgger Nigguh
Barros Serrano

United States

#15898 Feb 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="JOHNS SPANKING THE MONKEY WHILE READING GAYMONEY'S POSTS"]<quoted text>
Only a Crackgger-Nigguh such as you would make dumbass commentary, such as that above.
Crackgger Nigguh [/QUOTE]

You're confusing ethnic slurs, boy. Is gaymoney's buttboy talk getting you all frustrated, joto?

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#15901 Feb 13, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah not really since I was never a cotton picker. Same way you never whopped a slave, beat up a slave or any black person for that matter.
Exactly my point you hypocritical dumbfck. You were never a slave, and I have never owned one. But you sensitive, sissy little homos cry about it all the time, and blame all your failures on slavery. Then spend your whole lives pissed off about something that never happened to you. You call us the racists, when you are the most racists of all.

Negro logic

The sickness that destroys more black lives than sickle cell and cancer combined.

You're just fckin stupid.

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#15902 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Crackgger Nigguh
:)

Location hidden

#15903 Feb 13, 2013
Barros SCREWING HIS MAMMY Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing ethnic slurs, boy. Is gaymoney's buttboy talk getting you all frustrated, joto?
Why don't you take your homosexuality to some other gays.

How many times must you be told to hit no other gays.

I don't give a dam who are what you are. Its a free country...supposedly. But take your gay act on the whatever site you guys do and stop posting your lifestyle to me...bitch boy.

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#15904 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you take your homosexuality to some other gays.
How many times must you be told to hit no other gays.
I don't give a dam who are what you are. Its a free country...supposedly. But take your gay act on the whatever site you guys do and stop posting your lifestyle to me...bitch boy.
You are so fckin lame:)
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15905 Feb 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="Lunar(IgnorantPussy) blitz"]<quoted text>Exactly my point you hypocritical dumbfck. You were never a slave, and I have never owned one. But you sensitive, sissy little homos cry about it all the time, and blame all your failures on slavery. Then spend your whole lives pissed off about something that never happened to you. You call us the racists, when you are the most racists of all.
Negro logic
The sickness that destroys more black lives than sickle cell and cancer combined.
You're just fckin stupid.[/QUOTE]

Uh don't bring your problems over here buddy. Just because you probably got beat up by a bunch of angry black guys using racism as an excuse to do so doesnt mean that I personally let the past bring me down. Never once have you saw a post of mine stating that the reason I am unsuccessful is because of slavery because I am successful. Two, fortunately I was not brought up the way most black people were brought up in America through poverty and ignorance. I was blessed with parents that have been together since they were teens, went to College, still together today and showed my siblings and I how to conduct ourselves. Many black people don't have that. And there is a reason for that. Slavery is Definetly the reason for it. But someone like you couldn't possibly understand the probability of gears being in constant motion once set. What you fail to realize is that slavery handicapped a lot of families for hundreds of years. When you break a human down and have his/her offsprings follow your wicked, sadistic teachings it takes time for them to revert back from ignorance to wanting to seek knowledge. Now the racism comes into play today when we have those who try to seek work but are denied it for unknown reasons. When you go to one area in a black community and the neighborhood looks run down and the last time there has been public funds spent to improve the neighborhood was in the 70's when whites lived there and their school systems have teachers that don't care, don't show up to work because they don't get paid much or there is no protection in the school but the moment something like Columbine happens all predominetly white schools gear up with security systems and officers. When you have a war on drugs and whites smoke/sell, weed, do/sell crack cocaine, meth, e-pills more than blacks and spanish people but the highest percentage of people with those charges and incarcerated are blacks and latinos. When you have a guy like George Zimmerman shoot a young black boy for having a hoody on and looking suspicious but is out on parole and a black lady lets off warning shots in the same state and doesn't kill anyone but gets 20 years. When ass holes like you come on here and start posting ignorant shit about black people but never tried to walk in a black person shoes. So it would be you that is stupid and a hypocrite. You don't have a clue what your talking about and are an angry uneducated white man in America. You and your people are still racist today. Might not be as bold with it face to face because you might get your ass whopped but its still there and it still effects a lot of black families. And that's logic period bitch get it right.

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#15907 Feb 14, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh don't bring your problems over here buddy. Just because you probably got beat up by a bunch of angry black guys using racism as an excuse to do so doesnt mean that I personally let the past bring me down. Never once have you saw a post of mine stating that the reason I am unsuccessful is because of slavery because I am successful. Two, fortunately I was not brought up the way most black people were brought up in America through poverty and ignorance. I was blessed with parents that have been together since they were teens, went to College, still together today and showed my siblings and I how to conduct ourselves. Many black people don't have that. And there is a reason for that. Slavery is Definetly the reason for it. But someone like you couldn't possibly understand the probability of gears being in constant motion once set. What you fail to realize is that slavery handicapped a lot of families for hundreds of years. When you break a human down and have his/her offsprings follow your wicked, sadistic teachings it takes time for them to revert back from ignorance to wanting to seek knowledge. Now the racism comes into play today when we have those who try to seek work but are denied it for unknown reasons. When you go to one area in a black community and the neighborhood looks run down and the last time there has been public funds spent to improve the neighborhood was in the 70's when whites lived there and their school systems have teachers that don't care, don't show up to work because they don't get paid much or there is no protection in the school but the moment something like Columbine happens all predominetly white schools gear up with security systems and officers. When you have a war on drugs and whites smoke/sell, weed, do/sell crack cocaine, meth, e-pills more than blacks and spanish people but the highest percentage of people with those charges and incarcerated are blacks and latinos. When you have a guy like George Zimmerman shoot a young black boy for having a hoody on and looking suspicious but is out on parole and a black lady lets off warning shots in the same state and doesn't kill anyone but gets 20 years. When ass holes like you come on here and start posting ignorant shit about black people but never tried to walk in a black person shoes. So it would be you that is stupid and a hypocrite. You don't have a clue what your talking about and are an angry uneducated white man in America. You and your people are still racist today. Might not be as bold with it face to face because you might get your ass whopped but its still there and it still effects a lot of black families. And that's logic period bitch get it right.
Then pack up your sh!t and go back to your African paradise where everyone is black.
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#15909 Feb 14, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Then pack up your sh!t and go back to your African paradise where everyone is black.
You are really really ignorant and frustrated like a 3 year old child. Your embarrassing yourself on here "dude" lls. You need to be packing your shit and go back where you belong. This isn't your country. Your a foreigner just like any other foreigner. It's like America is cursed since your kind has come here. Ozone layer depreciating in various spots over the land. Seas polluted on a major scale. All types of new diseases appearing from your people creating them. Even got the nerve to take jets in the air, make fake clouds and start messing with nature itself. Some of you people are like pestilence where ever you go. You disgust me and I can't wait till the day people like you suffer for all of it. For the sins of the father shall be suffered through the son. And trust me it shall come to pass. In the meantime I just do what I do, support my folks, continue being successful in WHITE AMERICA and laugh at bumb ass hatin ass cracker jacks like you. Suck It BITCH.

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#15910 Feb 14, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really really ignorant and frustrated like a 3 year old child. Your embarrassing yourself on here "dude" lls. You need to be packing your shit and go back where you belong. This isn't your country. Your a foreigner just like any other foreigner. It's like America is cursed since your kind has come here. Ozone layer depreciating in various spots over the land. Seas polluted on a major scale. All types of new diseases appearing from your people creating them. Even got the nerve to take jets in the air, make fake clouds and start messing with nature itself. Some of you people are like pestilence where ever you go. You disgust me and I can't wait till the day people like you suffer for all of it. For the sins of the father shall be suffered through the son. And trust me it shall come to pass. In the meantime I just do what I do, support my folks, continue being successful in WHITE AMERICA and laugh at bumb ass hatin ass cracker jacks like you. Suck It BITCH.
Hehehehehe, you are such a whiny little b!tch:)
Gmoney

Chesapeake, OH

#15911 Feb 14, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehehehe, you are such a whiny little b!tch:)
Look at what this Neanderthal says when he gets some education. You incapable of learning boy? Ya momma drop you on your head too much? It just burns you up how stupid you are huh? Tough titty. And you laugh like a 18 year old white school girl with a short short skirt sitting on some black dick....lls....faggot

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#15912 Feb 15, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what this Neanderthal says when he gets some education. You incapable of learning boy? Ya momma drop you on your head too much? It just burns you up how stupid you are huh? Tough titty. And you laugh like a 18 year old white school girl with a short short skirt sitting on some black dick....lls....faggot
LOL!!!!! Get some education? It's "you're" incapable. Why is it that negroes have such a hard time with that word?
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15913 Feb 15, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!! Get some education? It's "you're" incapable. Why is it that negroes have such a hard time with that word?
Wow you're dumb man. I was asking a sarcastic question in slang since you wanna act like a little kid let me school you again. Since I was asking a question and if I were writing proper English, the correct thing would have been to write, "Are you incapable of learning boy?". And that sign after boy we call that a question mark. It usually means an answer should be followed and is not a statement. Therefore "you're incapable of learning boy?" Wouldn't make any grammatical sense which is exactly why I didn't write it and is exactly why you're and ignorant fool.
Barros Serrano

United States

#15914 Feb 15, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck It BITCH.
Gay gay gay

is all you say

gaymoney

Location hidden

#15917 Feb 16, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>You are so fckin lame:)
You're sooooooooooooo fckin STUPID!!!
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#15919 Feb 20, 2013
Egyptian pyramids face Islamist threat: ancient monuments seen by extremists as un-Islamic

Barros Serrano

United States

#15920 Feb 20, 2013
LOL!!! This is quite amusing, watching JOHNS A GAY BLADE and GAYMONEY lose it in tandem... LOL!!!

I know they're now huddled on the couch rubbing each other's buttocks for consolation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As I type this.... 3 min LMR 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Reality Check 1,601,115
Thank You Mr. Obama! 10 min THX Stands a Post 15
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 10 min youll shoot your ... 130
Let's play Guess Tamale's bra size! 11 min LMR 4
I wonder where THEY went?... 18 min The Grateful Axe 11
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 22 min THX Stands a Post 2
Do You Believe Whites Are 65% Of The Population? 3 hr Paul 12
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Wolfman Jenkins 1,575
More from around the web