I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#15865 Feb 10, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Go look at NARMER statue now go find a European or Arab or North African that look like that. Ill wait!
Like I said if you look at my Y dna it might say im European too but I look Negro and have nappy hair. my appearance drew my closer to blacks and they Y dna might lead to white from slave trade so that Dna says what again.
Go find Amenhutep pic you see him dark skin with a afro. Name one EUROPEAN,ARAB OR NORTH AFRICAN OR COPTIC that look like that now.
And if you can then you only proving that they had black African origins.7584
Yes, they were black. Sculpture I've seen of Amenhotep appear definitely black.

There are plenty of black people still in Egypt. It is a misconception that Egyptians now all look Mideastern. They do not. Many of them are still black.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15866 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You fools cannot mount any rational argument against what I say, and so blah blah blah internet insults.
You cannot stand before my intelligence, education and erudition, boy! You quiver with inferiority in my presence!
Begone, gnat!
I'm glad you have so much confidence in yourself. You need it because you're the only one that thinks you're an intellegent scholar. Everyone else thinks your pretty much a lying ass idiot. Lls. Stop sucking your own dick on here boy. You aren't a star and for damn sure don't have any groupies.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#15867 Feb 10, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you have so much confidence in yourself. You need it because you're the only one that thinks you're an intellegent scholar. Everyone else thinks your pretty much a lying ass idiot. Lls. Stop sucking your own dick on here boy. You aren't a star and for damn sure don't have any groupies.
Spelling: intelligent

How interesting that you think this is a popularity contest... never mind academic validity, right? Of course, since you have none.

And the gayness! Damn! It never stops! Two days of you rubbing yourself while you type this shit! Go on over to the park and cruise for some dick so you'll be able to relax in here and stop telling us all about your gay fantasies! Go on, now... we'll still be here when you get back with a belly full of cum.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15868 Feb 10, 2013
BarrWHORE THE SICK SONOFABITCH SerranWHORE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to be anyone I'm not... unlike you... NOT a Hebrew!
The TRUTH has NEVER been one of your strong suites. You're the consummate BABBLING KNOW NOTHING DARWINIST ATHEISTIC MEDDLING RACIST BIGOT BOY.

And you still ain't NO HEBREW.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#15869 Feb 10, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about over here. Lls stop it man you don't even have your GED. That's why your on here mad talking about the little bit that black people get. But here are some statistics for you, more white people are on section 8, food stamps and HUD than black people. Hispanics, Asians, native Americans and the mixed races have the lowest amount of people on section 8 and other government assistance. So your people are most likely to be on section 8 but your forefathers killed and raped for this land, established themselves as a free nation for all whites. Presented your ancestors with plenty of opportunity. Didnt bring you here as slaves and build a functioning economy on your back without paying your ancestors. They didnt free your ancestors from slavery and say alright now your own your own even though we took everything and more from you and some of your people still can't get right? Matter fact more and more are becoming bumbs every year. Seems like the dumbing down is coming from you people watching too much tv and snorting that meth in your trailer park trash neighborhoods with your buddies.
hehehehe,why did you even waste your time writing such babble? Whites deserve section 8. They pay the taxes. Nigguhs just have babies to collect money. then treat them like trash. But then again I guess I would too, being that the little monkeys are ever going to amount to sh!t.

Level 7

USA

#15870 Feb 10, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude? Do you even know what that means you inbreed piece of shyt? No I didn't think so. I'm not a dude. You might be but I surely am not. Another example of you white people dumbing down America.
Whatever you are, you write like a young teenager. My guess is 14, and I'll stick with that. I'm even being generous:)

Level 7

USA

#15871 Feb 10, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>

In "The United States Air Force," which i served,
HAHAHAHA!!! The air force? In other words you were too wimpy to be a real soldier. The Air force. LMAO!!!!!!!!

82nd Airborne paratrooper.
12 years.

Location hidden

#15872 Feb 10, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHA!!! The air force? In other words you were too wimpy to be a real soldier. The Air force. LMAO!!!!!!!!
82nd Airborne paratrooper.
12 years.
Special forces...dufus...9th Air force! I held TS CLEARANCE...understand junior???

Our fly boys would blast the HELLO out of the opposing scum on the ground, on order to make it safe for you to practice, floating to the ground safely.

If I'd known that giving up Tele com would put me in a combat role...I would have joined the Marines. Nine seconds to libel possibility ain't no joke!!!

And you got a nerve to talk shit about the Air Force. What else could I expect from a psycho???
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#15873 Feb 10, 2013
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2434 Saturday
Guys, this next video I’m sharing is a serious matter for all! You will need an hour of quiet time to view. It should be viewed and listen to every single word.

This video shall answer many question. It brings back so many resonated thoughts of white people such as Jackson/ Jon Sack/ Lewis…who still seek to up hold that “WHITE IS RIGHT” alone with supreme “Entitlements” being exclusively all theirs!

This video shall give true vision to how white people has risen to power and the sick path taken to have gotten there over centuries of history.
When nowadays in such places as America, racial white people consistently say black people have no culture or identity of our own. But purposely fail at including how cultures such as black people were stripped of all things human as they invade many none white countries making it their very own through torture, rape and mass killing to speak of the lease of such inhumane, barbaric, physical & systematically rape the land and the people for all it’s worth! And then convince themselves the indigenous or enslaved people it’s for their own good. Not to mention they state ethnic people can’t be civilized. Time and history has proven it’s the oppressors who aren’t humanely civilized by their life long deeds of catastrophic past.

With all the negativity and hypocrisy bestowed upon the black culture with no positive benefits, this video shall help right the wrong for those who view who doesn’t already know the truth. When thought about it, one thinks of comments about black people’s ways, attitude, culture and more has been affected due to the strip raping, extinction, disenfranchise of black people around the world has affected the mannerism of the cultures!

By the end of this video one should have formed an opinion which race of humans are the most evil, sick, barbaric, inhumane, uncivilized, and oppressors of all time!

This is how kingdoms has been formed over centuries. I wonder if the queen of England feel shame as to how her wealth / monarchy/ hierarchy came to be???

Therefore, people like Jackson who’s white, who’s purpose on these threads are solely to keep the lying propaganda at steadfast of black people and while hiding the truth about Caucasian people.

Closing, history has taught that, black people such as the “Nubian Moors” who were dominating the known world in ancient times, from Africa to Europe, and had white slaves, mostly women, they didn’t consume the world in such sickening crimes waves as Caucasians did or doing.

This video shall be shared for some time to come! We owe it to the world. I’ll do my part.

&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=2s
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>hehehehe,why did you even waste your time writing such babble? Whites deserve section 8. They pay the taxes. Nigguhs just have babies to collect money. then treat them like trash. But then again I guess I would too, being that the little monkeys are ever going to amount to sh!t.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15874 Feb 11, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>hehehehe,why did you even waste your time writing such babble? Whites deserve section 8. They pay the taxes. Nigguhs just have babies to collect money. then treat them like trash. But then again I guess I would too, being that the little monkeys are ever going to amount to sh!t.
Deserve? You white people don't deserve to live. You don't deserve anything because you haven't actually worked for anything in your life. You make others do the work and then claim it for yourself. Your people didnt make America prosper. Slaves did fool. Strong black men and women cause the white people were to fragile to do hard work and sweat their damn selves. So why don't you for once start being real with yourself and admit who the real hard workers are in America because it for damn sure isn't white people.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#15875 Feb 11, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Deserve? You white people don't deserve to live. You don't deserve anything because you haven't actually worked for anything in your life. You make others do the work and then claim it for yourself. Your people didnt make America prosper. Slaves did fool. Strong black men and women cause the white people were to fragile to do hard work and sweat their damn selves. So why don't you for once start being real with yourself and admit who the real hard workers are in America because it for damn sure isn't white people.
That's a lot of twisted racism, boy! I'd sure kick that crap out of you in person, you stinking coward.

Plenty of people did work to build the USA moron. In the 1600's most slaves in the colonies were white. Shiploads of poor immigrants from Europe slaved in sweatshops, on roads.

Sodbusters trying to survive on the land did no work? Coal miners did no work?

The fact is that right now, you fat lazy slob, you owe reparations to the illegal immigrants who are now doing the work to sustain your ft parasitic lifestyle, boy!

You are contributing nothing... so by your logic you do not deserve life. That seems to me the appropriate conclusion regarding your worthless existence.

You certainly contribute nothing to any academic discussion, you uneducated and ignorant babbling fool.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15876 Feb 11, 2013
Barros Gay Boi Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling: intelligent
How interesting that you think this is a popularity contest... never mind academic validity, right? Of course, since you have none.
And the gayness! Damn! It never stops! Two days of you rubbing yourself while you type this shit! Go on over to the park and cruise for some dick so you'll be able to relax in here and stop telling us all about your gay fantasies! Go on, now... we'll still be here when you get back with a belly full of cum.
Listen here you dubious, pessimistic, poor excuse for a human being, your not an intellect, erudite or well rounded human of any sorts. Your non original ass couldn't amount to the type of intelligence that is contained in my left pinky finger. Your an arrogant bigot that isn't worth two pots to piss in. Your not even smart enough to understand that it is you that like balls in your mouth. Just because I get the sense that your gay and love to be tea bagged doesn't mean I like to follow in your footsteps. Get your own insults buddy. You can't even be original about that...lls There you go showing how much you crackers love to jock others style, history, creations, inventions you name it.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#15878 Feb 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="Gaymoney's elaborate gay fantasies"]<quoted text>
Listen here you dubious, pessimistic, poor excuse for a human being, your not an intellect, erudite or well rounded human of any sorts. Your non original ass couldn't amount to the type of intelligence that is contained in my left pinky finger. Your an arrogant bigot that isn't worth two pots to piss in. Your not even smart enough to understand that it is you that like balls in your mouth. Just because I get the sense that your gay and love to be tea bagged doesn't mean I like to follow in your footsteps. Get your own insults buddy. You can't even be original about that...lls There you go showing how much you crackers love to jock others style, history, creations, inventions you name it.[/QUOTE]

LOL... half of your post involves your gay fantasies, boy. You certainly are repressing it on all 4 cylinders!

I certainly am erudite enough to know about the evidence which punked & debunks EVERY Afronazi culture-vulture attempt.

Your “education” comes from Afronazi website, boy! LOL!!

You're a dumbed-down Yank, but you go even beyond that... you're willfully racist and ignorant.

I'll slap that racism out of you, boy.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15879 Feb 11, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... half of your post involves your gay fantasies, boy. You certainly are repressing it on all 4 cylinders!
I certainly am erudite enough to know about the evidence which punked & debunks EVERY Afronazi culture-vulture attempt.
Your “education” comes from Afronazi website, boy! LOL!!
You're a dumbed-down Yank, but you go even beyond that... you're willfully racist and ignorant.
I'll slap that racism out of you, boy.
And your a fake ass scientist, professor, anthropologist, geologist and historian with racist bias views to promote a Eurocentric Society and nothing you have to say has meaning because of it. The only person fantasizing is you so get out of your chaotic coma and come back to reality. Your a loser and will die a loser. Get over it.

Level 7

USA

#15880 Feb 12, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Special forces...dufus...9th Air force! I held TS CLEARANCE...understand junior???
Our fly boys would blast the HELLO out of the opposing scum on the ground, on order to make it safe for you to practice, floating to the ground safely.
If I'd known that giving up Tele com would put me in a combat role...I would have joined the Marines. Nine seconds to libel possibility ain't no joke!!!
And you got a nerve to talk shit about the Air Force. What else could I expect from a psycho???
I did HALO jumps bub. 117 of them. There's no such a thing as safely floating to the ground. If you were really in the military, you wouldn't be getting all butt hurt about it. Everyone in the military knows that all the forces talk sh!t about each other. "Jars heads" for marines, and "legs" for the army that aren't paratroopers. Negroes are so sensitive, and full of sh!t.

Location hidden

#15881 Feb 12, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>I did HALO jumps bub. 117 of them. There's no such a thing as safely floating to the ground. If you were really in the military, you wouldn't be getting all butt hurt about it. Everyone in the military knows that all the forces talk sh!t about each other. "Jars heads" for marines, and "legs" for the army that aren't paratroopers. Negroes are so sensitive, and full of sh!t.
Who the hell are your so-called negros...Crackgro. You talk a lot of shyt, then squill like the swine you are when it's put back in your mug. And you got the nerve to talk abou being SENSITIVE. JUST LIKE A BIG FAT BOAR...KNOCKING EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY. ANOTHER KNOCKS YOUR FATASS OVER AND YOU SQUILL, LIKE YOU WERE HIT, BY A .306 AND A 53' LOADED TRAILOR BEING TOWED BY A PETERBUILT!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!

You sound like one angry Crackgro to me pal!!!

Of course the different branches of the military talk shyt to one another...DIRECTLY!!! We don't attempt to disrespect another Service Men/Women SACRAFICE of service to this country and others. But you on the other hand, being a Crackgro and all, get bent all out of shape when put to the challenge. YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE EVEN MINUTE BITS OF RECOURSE IN RETURN. BOOOO HOOOO!!! LOL!!!

Location hidden

#15882 Feb 12, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>I did HALO jumps bub. 117 of them. There's no such a thing as safely floating to the ground. If you were really in the military, you wouldn't be getting all butt hurt about it. Everyone in the military knows that all the forces talk sh!t about each other. "Jars heads" for marines, and "legs" for the army that aren't paratroopers. Negroes are so sensitive, and full of sh!t.
And sure you did. LOL!!!
Johns On The Bottom Too

Jakarta, Indonesia

#15883 Feb 12, 2013
LOL
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#15884 Feb 12, 2013
Gaymoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here you dubious, pessimistic, poor excuse for a human being, your not an intellect, erudite or well rounded human of any sorts. Your non original ass couldn't amount to the type of intelligence that is contained in my left pinky finger. Your an arrogant bigot that isn't worth two pots to piss in. Your not even smart enough to understand that it is you that like balls in your mouth. Just because I get the sense that your gay and love to be tea bagged doesn't mean I like to follow in your footsteps. Get your own insults buddy. You can't even be original about that...lls There you go showing how much you crackers love to jock others style, history, creations, inventions you name it.
Stop typing with one hand, bitch!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#15885 Feb 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="JOHNS GAYMONEY's BUTT BUDDY"]<quoted text>
And sure you did. LOL!!![/QUOTE]

Gay gay gay gay gay... sooooo gay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 min Jenny 6,997
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min Ben YISRAEL 121,009
News Confessions of a black atheist 1 hr Samoan Irish 590
I want a black man to sleep with my wife while ... (Feb '09) 1 hr UruWauWauThePhagg 122
2015 NBA Playoffs 1 hr Halle Berry Sister 19
Kenya Moore is with a White Man? 1 hr Sovereign 56
African-American women are the world's most bea... (May '09) 1 hr bantu 603
All women prefer white men 2 hr Janis 4,717
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 3 hr Mick 111
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 428
More from around the web