I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Since: Jan 13

Ponoka, Canada

#15786 Feb 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Aryan nitwitboy.
ARYANS did not originate in the Caucasus! The Y marker of the Caucasus is type G. Aryans are R. R originated in northern India-Afghanistan area. The historical Aryans seem to have mostly emerged from the Kurgan culture of the steppes. Not the Caucasus. Aryan languages found today in the Caucasus, such as Armenian, are there by migration.
DNA, human remains, and artifacts from Upper Egypt from predynastic and early dynastic times have affinities with NUBIA!!! And archaeological finds in the southern Libyan desert from 1000 years before Egyptian civilization began included human remains unmistakeably BLACK plus cultural traits associated later with Egypt.
No they are not. Go claim south or west but not north africa. North africa belongs to the white people not you tribal ape looking people!
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#15787 Feb 7, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
They are whites ancient egyptians. They are not BLACKS. Blacks did not exist in egypt they existed in south africa and west africa they have no relation to egyptians. The egyptians right now living in egypt are arabs not ancient egyptians. We the white people created civilization just google it and you will find the truth that there was no black in north africa. Look I understand you feel lost after we took you africans and civilized you. You guys were doing nothing before besides killing people. We created you!
i assume your being sarcastic
Barros Serrano

United States

#15788 Feb 7, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Full of rage? I think not. I'm having fun. I'm enjoying myself seeing how stupid and ignorant you are. There isn't a reason in the world to be mad at you. You can't hurt me cause your a weak ass punk. I could give you my address on here and you personally wouldn't have the heart to even stop by my house if you were to visit Virginia. Two you don't pay any bills over here, contribute to any cause of mine or anyone I know for that matter. Your an insignificant fly in the room that if caught I'd just smash you with my open palm and wipe you off with my pants because your nothing. If you were in front of me I would say whatever I'd want to say to your face and you wouldn't do a damn thing. You'd probably say some punk ass shit like "we'll everyone is entitled to their own opinion" because your a punk man. You don't have anyone fooled in here but you so cut the crap.
You're very brave from over 2000 miles away. But whatchagonnado when I'm back east?

You spew any racism in my presence and I'll appropriate deal with it.

As for ignorant... LOL!!! Look at the dumb shit you say in here, boy! You know NOTHING about geography, anthropology, history or any science. You are a rutting fool with an inferiority complex because you've internalized so much white racism you're quivering with angst, so deeply do you hate your own Afro-whitey Yank ass.

You're just another pathetic case of a dumbed-down mainstream pop-culture idiot with his shoes full of drool.

And where in VA are you? Is that near Winchester? I'll be in VA plenty before long, around Bluefield and also Winchester. Let's meet and "discuss" ancient Egypt. And you better mind your manners, or you'll feel like a Hittite beneath the wheels of Rameses' chariot.

Ponoka, Canada

#15789 Feb 7, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
Q1. is this man an ancient egyptian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Huni-Statue...
A.Yes or No
Q2.are arayan egyptians related to this man
A. Yes or No
Since you say white aryan people created egyptian civilization
That image is from south africa not north africa. Stop posting things off wiki and google. Have you being to egypt? Doubt you have. They are not black why don't you claim south africa or west. East africa is white to there bone structure resembles whites not blacks and they already did dna testing that there black caucasians. There clearly whites just with dark skin just like the egyptians. I feel sorry for you trying to claim egypt but you don't want to be told that you ancestors never did anything or created anything.
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#15790 Feb 7, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
<quoted text> That image is from south africa not north africa. Stop posting things off wiki and google. Have you being to egypt? Doubt you have. They are not black why don't you claim south africa or west. East africa is white to there bone structure resembles whites not blacks and they already did dna testing that there black caucasians. There clearly whites just with dark skin just like the egyptians. I feel sorry for you trying to claim egypt but you don't want to be told that you ancestors never did anything or created anything.
lol thats not a south african. thats huni an egyptian pharoah

your a white guy trying to claim the black egyptians, its your self esttem you need to look at
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#15791 Feb 7, 2013
east africa is not white, show me a white east african
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#15792 Feb 7, 2013
i dont believe your being serious in these discussions

Ponoka, Canada

#15793 Feb 7, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
lol thats not a south african. thats huni an egyptian pharoah
your a white guy trying to claim the black egyptians, its your self esttem you need to look at
than why do historians say that egyptians are white why?????? Explain zani hawass says there white??????? Every google image on egyptians are white feature people. There white its so obvious there hair there looks negro look is big lips! Puffy eyes, nappy kinky congo hair! And that's in south or west africa!!!!! So if you think there lying about egypt give me one good reason why there not white.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15794 Feb 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very brave from over 2000 miles away. But whatchagonnado when I'm back east?
You spew any racism in my presence and I'll appropriate deal with it.
As for ignorant... LOL!!! Look at the dumb shit you say in here, boy! You know NOTHING about geography, anthropology, history or any science. You are a rutting fool with an inferiority complex because you've internalized so much white racism you're quivering with angst, so deeply do you hate your own Afro-whitey Yank ass.
You're just another pathetic case of a dumbed-down mainstream pop-culture idiot with his shoes full of drool.
And where in VA are you? Is that near Winchester? I'll be in VA plenty before long, around Bluefield and also Winchester. Let's meet and "discuss" ancient Egypt. And you better mind your manners, or you'll feel like a Hittite beneath the wheels of Rameses' chariot.
Woodbridge VA. Occoquan Rd. Greenwich hills. I mean show me something punk ass.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15795 Feb 7, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
They are whites ancient egyptians. They are not BLACKS. Blacks did not exist in egypt they existed in south africa and west africa they have no relation to egyptians. The egyptians right now living in egypt are arabs not ancient egyptians. We the white people created civilization just google it and you will find the truth that there was no black in north africa. Look I understand you feel lost after we took you africans and civilized you. You guys were doing nothing before besides killing people. We created you!
Lls... That's wild right there.

Ponoka, Canada

#15796 Feb 7, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
east africa is not white, show me a white east african
There black cascuadios. Dna has proven there hair is 60 pecent cauccasian White Aethiopians. There white. http://www.google.ca/imgres... there white.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15797 Feb 7, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
<quoted text> than why do historians say that egyptians are white why?????? Explain zani hawass says there white??????? Every google image on egyptians are white feature people. There white its so obvious there hair there looks negro look is big lips! Puffy eyes, nappy kinky congo hair! And that's in south or west africa!!!!! So if you think there lying about egypt give me one good reason why there not white.
Their lying because they are white and racist. They are mad that they originated from mutated black people.
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#15798 Feb 7, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
<quoted text> than why do historians say that egyptians are white why?????? Explain zani hawass says there white??????? Every google image on egyptians are white feature people. There white its so obvious there hair there looks negro look is big lips! Puffy eyes, nappy kinky congo hair! And that's in south or west africa!!!!! So if you think there lying about egypt give me one good reason why there not white.
didnt hawass just release dna results showing egptians related to sub saharan africans

look it up dna tribes

and no if you look for images of pharoahs by name they are overwhlminly black

example

dynasty 1 pharoah -google MENES
dynasty 3 pharoah - google HUNI

your get the picture if you do it
Barros Serrano

United States

#15799 Feb 7, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
HOW can you possibly remain SO ignorant about Africa?

Google the following, numbnuts:

Ghana Empire
Meröe
Nubia
Garamantes
Swahili civilization

Start there... this is just to counter your idiotic claim that blacks never did anything in Africa.

Did you know IRONWORKING appears in West Africa as early as in the north Caucasus area? Nowhere else on earth is it earlier than in those 2 places.

The modern Egyptians do NOT mostly descend from Arabs. There were numerically few Arabs involved in the conquest of Egypt and North Africa.
Barros Serrano

United States

#15800 Feb 7, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Their lying because they are white and racist. They are mad that they originated from mutated black people.
You're a mutated black person, fool. Some genetic mistake made you a drooling idiot.

Between this white racist and you, I don't know which to slap first!

Ponoka, Canada

#15801 Feb 7, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
didnt hawass just release dna results showing egptians related to sub saharan africans
look it up dna tribes
and no if you look for images of pharoahs by name they are overwhlminly black
example
dynasty 1 pharoah -google MENES
dynasty 3 pharoah - google HUNI
your get the picture if you do it
kay I give up! But why do some look white like the paintings on the walls and why do horn of africa people have weak dna?

Ponoka, Canada

#15802 Feb 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW can you possibly remain SO ignorant about Africa?
Google the following, numbnuts:
Ghana Empire
Meröe
Nubia
Garamantes
Swahili civilization
Start there... this is just to counter your idiotic claim that blacks never did anything in Africa.
Did you know IRONWORKING appears in West Africa as early as in the north Caucasus area? Nowhere else on earth is it earlier than in those 2 places.
The modern Egyptians do NOT mostly descend from Arabs. There were numerically few Arabs involved in the conquest of Egypt and North Africa.
okay I give up! But still some do look white like king tut, queen cleopatra etc
Barros Serrano

United States

#15803 Feb 7, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodbridge VA. Occoquan Rd. Greenwich hills. I mean show me something punk ass.
I'm in NM now, jackass. Where is Woodbridge? Or do you even know where you are? Must I look it up?

I'll meet you up in the mts, so I'll have an abandoned coal shaft in which to dispose of the body.
Barros Serrano

United States

#15804 Feb 7, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
<quoted text> okay I give up! But still some do look white like king tut, queen cleopatra etc
Cleopatra was Greek.
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#15805 Feb 7, 2013
4u2guess wrote:
<quoted text> kay I give up! But why do some look white like the paintings on the walls and why do horn of africa people have weak dna?
1.as egyptian civilization went on, it became more mixed like whats happening to countries in the world today

2.some modern east african groups have eurasian dna as some have mixed in the past

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lice Chronicles 11 min THE BLUEPRINT 22
Coretta do your pimp know u on Topix & Not Back... 12 min THE BLUEPRINT 9
White people have a great future ahead of them ... 13 min THE BLUEPRINT 29
Free First Class Tickets To Mozambique 16 min MzThAnG 1
News Pols, activists to rally for mandated black his... 16 min ThomasA 11
exterminate all crackers 22 min aaa 9
Blacks score lowest in technology and engineeri... 26 min aaa 34
Nobody is on white people side 2 hr Ghostblade 85
it must really suck being black! 3 hr KIP 60
White people GO AWAY 6 hr White 272