Jeff

Framingham, MA

#15384 Jan 3, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
A Minotaur is in Greek mythology. So now there were minotaurs really in Greece? Sirens? How about Zeus? You people believe anything. Yea lions were in Greek mythology but that doesn't mean they were there like that. They are mentioned by the Greeks because the Greeks shared info with other nations. Around the time Ancient Greece was a great civilization there might have been some lions present but they were not originally from that land.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Lions were in Europe, they have been in Europe since prehistoric times. Multiple fossil localities of the related subspecies Panthera leo spelaea have been discovered throughout the Middle East, Siberia, Alaska and much of Europe going as far north as Scotland. Lions existed in Europe as recent as 10th century AD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthera_leo_spe...
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#15385 Jan 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cause they were DIFFERENT types of Lions. The lions found in Europe during historical times were Asiatic types. A population of Asiatic lions survived until the tenth century in the Caucasus, their last European outpost.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiatic_lion
The type of lion that existed in Europe were known as Panthera leo spelaea, commonly known as the European or Eurasian cave lion, is an extinct subspecies of lion known from fossils and many examples of prehistoric art.
The cave lion (Panthera leo spelea) was evolved from the earlier Panthera leo fossilis, which first appeared in Europe about 700,000 years ago. P. l. spelaea lived from 370,000 to 10,000 years ago, during the Pleistocene epoch and it may have existed into historic times in southeastern Europe, as recently as 2,000 years ago in the Balkans.
Cave lions were widespread in parts of Europe, Asia and northwestern North America, from Great Britain, Germany and Spain all the way across the Bering Strait to the Yukon Territory, and from Siberia to Turkistan. Mitochondrial DNA sequence data from fossil remains show the American lion (P. l. atrox) represents a sister lineage to P. l. spelaea, and likely arose when an early P. l. spelaea population became isolated south of the North American continental ice sheet about 0.34 Mya.
It appeared in the fossil record in Europe for the first time 700,000 years ago with the subspecies Panthera leo fossilis at Isernia in Italy. From this lion derived the later cave lion (Panthera leo spelaea), which appeared about 300,000 years ago.
<quoted text>
No they did not. Europe didn't have African lions, they had Asiatic lions. They migrated from Asia into Europe, hence why they are known as Asiatic lions. Asiatic lions live in prides. Mean pride size, measured by the number of adult females, tends to be smaller than for African lions: most Gir prides contain just two adult females, with the largest having five. Coalitions of males defend home ranges containing one or more groups of females, but unlike African lions, Gir males generally associate with their pride females only when mating or on a large kill.
LOL!!! 700,000 years isn't long enough for it to be considered native to Europe, I reckon.

Let's note that all the lions you discuss are of the same species. The differences are of the magnitude of sub-species.

The Barbary lion which lived in the Maghreb was apparently of Eurasian type (as the people there have been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years), having the same sort of mane configuration which appears in European cave paintings of lions.

And so, no surprise, yet another Afronazi punked & debunked.
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#15386 Jan 3, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
All your doing is proving my point that lions did not originate in Europe. They migrated there from Asia like you said. And the ones from Asia came from Africa dumb ass. You did nothing but prove my point. Of course they are gonna be different from African lions genius. They live in different climates. Different living situations. Why are you arguing? Do you want this education. It seems like your just screaming for someone to make you look stupid boy. No one said Europe had African lions. Just like the homo erectus migrated from Africa almost a million years ago and changed physically through DNA so did the animals that migrated dumb ass. However you put it, your wrong. Lions originated in Africa.
You lying piece of shit, originally you claimed there were no lions in Europe, now you're claiming you asserted that they originated elsewhere! LOL!!

YOU LYING PIECE OF LOWLIFE RACIST AFRONAZI DREK!!! I'll SLAP those lies out of you, boy! Come see me.
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#15388 Jan 3, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
Oh and copying and pasting what you read without pasting everything is just the deceptive crap you people do. It clearly states in wiki before what u quoted about lions being found 700,000 years ago in Europe that they evolved from the Leo family in Africa 1mill - 800,000 years ago before migrating and being found in Europe 700,000 years ago. Learn how to read before you post stuff idiot. You make yourself look dumb. 700,000 years was when they first appeared in Europe. Not the rest of the world. They been in Africa longer dumb ass.
You ignorant twerp.

Leo is a GENUS not a family, moron. The family is Felidae.

Again you demonstrate that you are a dropout, boy.

LOL! Your original argument was that a lion was symbolic of Africans and only to Africans, yet you're proven wrong, boy.

Shut the fuck up.

And guess what, boy: dryopithecine apes (the group which includes gorillas, chimps, bonobos and humans) evolved in Eurasia and migrated back into Africa... whatchagonnado, boy? Gonna throw an Afronazi hissy fit over that too? LOL!!!

Up yours, fool.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#15389 Jan 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! 700,000 years isn't long enough for it to be considered native to Europe, I reckon.
Let's note that all the lions you discuss are of the same species. The differences are of the magnitude of sub-species.
The Barbary lion which lived in the Maghreb was apparently of Eurasian type (as the people there have been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years), having the same sort of mane configuration which appears in European cave paintings of lions.
lol! So true. ;)
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#15390 Jan 3, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and just to give you some more history you don't know because its obvious your stupid. The Middle East was also occupied by Africans. Semitic and Hamitic people occupied those lands before Persians and other middle eastern groups started invading the lands and taking those people history as their own. Sounds familiar. Sort of like what your people did to the native Americans. Oh but your the real American huh? White people who came from Europe, raped and murdered those people are the original Americans huh? It's in your people's nature to just steal from others. Next your gonna say that all of white Americas symbolism is its own huh? Copy cats. That's what y'all are. Whites and middle easterns.
Jackass, the Persians were in northern Iran in very ancient times. What the hell are Hamitic people, you moron? The Mideast was full of Semites.“Hamitic” has no meaning in real terms, only in Biblical mythology and in Afronazi wet dreams.

You assume I'm white, and you are an asshole.

There is no “nature” of any people to do anything. Human behavior is channeled and constrained by culture, not DNA, you racist halfwit.

America's symbolism? To what do you refer, moron? The national bird, the eagle? It's a bald eagle but the use of the eagle dates back into antiquity in the “Old World”.

You're an idiot, boy.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15391 Jan 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not long enough. Especially when they were in Africa longer. My whole point is they came from somewhere else. They didnt just poof out of the air or like a rose from the concrete appear in Europe. They came from Asia. Like YOU said. So how is that their native land if they came from somewhere? That's your problem. You think that just cause you squat somewhere it's originally yours. That's what your people do. You did it here. You came here. Killed, raped, forced a nation to do what you wanted them to do and then took on their name. I know I know you can't help it. It's in your f'd up genes. They came from somewhere else loser. Bottom line.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15392 Jan 3, 2013
Oh and I'm far from an afronazi. I'm just not supportive of European lies in western society. Your history is flawed and full if bull crap.
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#15393 Jan 3, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not long enough. Especially when they were in Africa longer. My whole point is they came from somewhere else. They didnt just poof out of the air or like a rose from the concrete appear in Europe. They came from Asia. Like YOU said. So how is that their native land if they came from somewhere? That's your problem. You think that just cause you squat somewhere it's originally yours. That's what your people do. You did it here. You came here. Killed, raped, forced a nation to do what you wanted them to do and then took on their name. I know I know you can't help it. It's in your f'd up genes. They came from somewhere else loser. Bottom line.
No, you lying punk, your point was that lions were not European or Mideastern, that their presence in any symbolic context indicated the presence of Africans.

And you are proven wrong, boy. Completely wrong. And now you lie about it and try to cover your ass. But you're already punked & debunked. Nothing you can do about it, boy.

You you you, who the hell am I? You don't know my ethnicity, boy, so shut the fuck up.

Come up into the hills of WV and I'll shut you up, boy. Your genetically-based racism is identical to that of the Nazis and I do not tolerate that crap. Get your ass up here, boy. RIGHT NOW, punk!
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#15394 Jan 3, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
Oh and I'm far from an afronazi. I'm just not supportive of European lies in western society. Your history is flawed and full if bull crap.
You're an Afronazi, boy, you stinking lowlife liar.

Whose history? Can you disprove anything I've said? No, you cannot, since I base my comments on solid objective evidence.

Come see me, boy, I'll cure that racism problem you have.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15395 Jan 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackass, the Persians were in northern Iran in very ancient times. What the hell are Hamitic people, you moron? The Mideast was full of Semites.“Hamitic” has no meaning in real terms, only in Biblical mythology and in Afronazi wet dreams.
You assume I'm white, and you are an asshole.
There is no “nature” of any people to do anything. Human behavior is channeled and constrained by culture, not DNA, you racist halfwit.
America's symbolism? To what do you refer, moron? The national bird, the eagle? It's a bald eagle but the use of the eagle dates back into antiquity in the “Old World”.
You're an idiot, boy.
Who said Hamitic people didnt live? Your mom? Right. More western lies. It has nothing to do with wet dreams. There are documents and scrolls about the people. Semitic and Hamitic. Both which were of African descent. You don't know what your talking about and just cause you wanna believe lies doesn't mean what u say is truth. And it's in whites DNA to squat because its part of their culture dumb ass. It's what they know. It's proven through out the world. They conquer and put themselves in place of the greatness they conquered. DNA or not I don't really know I can admit to being an ass towards you cause I don't like your ass. But other than that yea I think your white and if your not you probably wanna be. And anyway what's up wit all that shyt you was talking. You just ignored that. I told you where I was at. What's up? Why don't you come see me?
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#15396 Jan 3, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said Hamitic people didnt live? Your mom? Right. More western lies. It has nothing to do with wet dreams. There are documents and scrolls about the people. Semitic and Hamitic. Both which were of African descent. You don't know what your talking about and just cause you wanna believe lies doesn't mean what u say is truth. And it's in whites DNA to squat because its part of their culture dumb ass. It's what they know. It's proven through out the world. They conquer and put themselves in place of the greatness they conquered. DNA or not I don't really know I can admit to being an ass towards you cause I don't like your ass. But other than that yea I think your white and if your not you probably wanna be. And anyway what's up wit all that shyt you was talking. You just ignored that. I told you where I was at. What's up? Why don't you come see me?
Where are these “Hamites”, boy? Semitic is a language phylum. Where are “Hamitic” languages? LOL... you uneducated halfwitted twerp.

Stupid racist asshole, many peoples have conquered and abused. The worst in history have been Muslims. You're nothing but a racist.

Oh no, the abandoned coal shaft I've picked out for you is here in WV, so you get your cowardly racist ass up here NOW, boy! You hear me? Get moving.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15397 Jan 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you lying punk, your point was that lions were not European or Mideastern, that their presence in any symbolic context indicated the presence of Africans.
And you are proven wrong, boy. Completely wrong. And now you lie about it and try to cover your ass. But you're already punked & debunked. Nothing you can do about it, boy.
You you you, who the hell am I? You don't know my ethnicity, boy, so shut the fuck up.
Come up into the hills of WV and I'll shut you up, boy. Your genetically-based racism is identical to that of the Nazis and I do not tolerate that crap. Get your ass up here, boy. RIGHT NOW, punk!
Maybe someone else's point. Not mine. Oh but I forgot your an idiot. Going back to read what I wrote would pose a big problem for idiots like you. It's common amongst you hill billy faggots to twist things up due to ignorance so ima state my point as I have done plenty of times in recent post. Lions originated in Africa. If someone else said they were never in Europe or Asia then your dumber than them for responding to the post. And my point was mainly towards dreadlocks from the beginning. So check ya self before you wreck yaself. And you don't want none white boy. Ill have up ass all twisted up out there in your hills of WV. A bunch of inbreed freaks out there where you live. Send me a street where you be at. I'd love to pay a visit.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15398 Jan 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an Afronazi, boy, you stinking lowlife liar.
Whose history? Can you disprove anything I've said? No, you cannot, since I base my comments on solid objective evidence.
Come see me, boy, I'll cure that racism problem you have.
I've disproved it post after post. Your just too stupid to realize it. You said lions were native to Europe but you and I both disproved what you said. See you so dumb you don't even listen to yourself....lmao
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#15399 Jan 3, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someone else's point. Not mine. Oh but I forgot your an idiot. Going back to read what I wrote would pose a big problem for idiots like you. It's common amongst you hill billy faggots to twist things up due to ignorance so ima state my point as I have done plenty of times in recent post. Lions originated in Africa. If someone else said they were never in Europe or Asia then your dumber than them for responding to the post. And my point was mainly towards dreadlocks from the beginning. So check ya self before you wreck yaself. And you don't want none white boy. Ill have up ass all twisted up out there in your hills of WV. A bunch of inbreed freaks out there where you live. Send me a street where you be at. I'd love to pay a visit.
You lying twit, the argument wasn't over the origin of lions, it was about their use in symbolic art in Eurasia, which you claimed showed the presence of Africans.

You moron, you're proven wrong, as lions have been in Eurasia since long before Homo sapiens had even evolved.

You lying piece of shit.“Hillbilly” is an ethnic slur, boy. Say it in my presence and feel a world of pain.

And I live in NM; I'm here visiting. So what ethnic slur do you have for people from NM, boy?

Fuck you and the moron who raised you to be a racist imbecile.

Let me know when you'll arrive in Fairmont, boy, and I'll tell you where to meet me... it will be where there are no witnesses to impede me delivering to you what you're owed for your racism.

You stinking lowlife ill-raised coward.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15400 Jan 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are these “Hamites”, boy? Semitic is a language phylum. Where are “Hamitic” languages? LOL... you uneducated halfwitted twerp.
Stupid racist asshole, many peoples have conquered and abused. The worst in history have been Muslims. You're nothing but a racist.
Oh no, the abandoned coal shaft I've picked out for you is here in WV, so you get your cowardly racist ass up here NOW, boy! You hear me? Get moving.
No the most ruthless were the whites. Get it right. Germany? Ring a bell? Concentration camps, ring a bell. Slave trade. Ring a bell. You don't know shyt. Whites did the most horrible shyt to others and their own people dumb ass. The middle eastern's did nothing to the extent of what your f-d up ancestors did dumb ass. But I understand. The world is becoming a place where peace prevails and you folks wanna hop on the bandwagon. Or at least make it seem that way. And again I gave you a street where I'm at f-boy. Your just talk. You don't want none faggot. Go beat your meat while you watch you dad frack his sister inbreed.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15401 Jan 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying twit, the argument wasn't over the origin of lions, it was about their use in symbolic art in Eurasia, which you claimed showed the presence of Africans.
You moron, you're proven wrong, as lions have been in Eurasia since long before Homo sapiens had even evolved.
You lying piece of shit.“Hillbilly” is an ethnic slur, boy. Say it in my presence and feel a world of pain.
And I live in NM; I'm here visiting. So what ethnic slur do you have for people from NM, boy?
Fuck you and the moron who raised you to be a racist imbecile.
Let me know when you'll arrive in Fairmont, boy, and I'll tell you where to meet me... it will be where there are no witnesses to impede me delivering to you what you're owed for your racism.
You stinking lowlife ill-raised coward.
You don't want none boy. And boy is a racial slur whites used against blacks so what's your point boy. And I'm racist because I am aware of your people's lies? Oh you don't like to hear about the messed up psych of your people huh. It is what it is faggot. Get over it.
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#15402 Jan 3, 2013
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
No the most ruthless were the whites. Get it right. Germany? Ring a bell? Concentration camps, ring a bell. Slave trade. Ring a bell. You don't know shyt. Whites did the most horrible shyt to others and their own people dumb ass. The middle eastern's did nothing to the extent of what your f-d up ancestors did dumb ass. But I understand. The world is becoming a place where peace prevails and you folks wanna hop on the bandwagon. Or at least make it seem that way. And again I gave you a street where I'm at f-boy. Your just talk. You don't want none faggot. Go beat your meat while you watch you dad frack his sister inbreed.
History's greatest genocide by far was committed by Muslims in India, boy. And today most of the violent conflict on earth is caused by Muslims.

You know nothing of history, you prove yet again.

Talk your ethnic slurs up here in Appalachia, boy. Inbreds, barefoot moonshine-swilling hillbillies, right, boy? Come on, fool. I have work to do. You are unemployed and useless, so get your ass up here for the beatdown you so richly deserve.

You stinking coward, like all racists. All talk, no knowledge, y sin cojones.

Put up or shut up, boy.
Gmoney

Woodbridge, VA

#15403 Jan 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
History's greatest genocide by far was committed by Muslims in India, boy. And today most of the violent conflict on earth is caused by Muslims.
You know nothing of history, you prove yet again.
Talk your ethnic slurs up here in Appalachia, boy. Inbreds, barefoot moonshine-swilling hillbillies, right, boy? Come on, fool. I have work to do. You are unemployed and useless, so get your ass up here for the beatdown you so richly deserve.
You stinking coward, like all racists. All talk, no knowledge, y sin cojones.
Put up or shut up, boy.
Just some more crap whites like you like to say to get the attention off of your f-d up ways. Boy I already know about people like you. Your filth. Squatters. And there are far worst thing to be committed the. Genocide. Whites have taken a people away from their original way, stopped them from educating themselves, stole children and broken up families and had a nation lose its identity. Oh but you wouldn't understand the wrong doing in that. That's not that bad. You guys just gave us the greatest gift ever to be slaves in America huh? Lol stupid ass. Next your gonna say the Egyptians weren't black huh? Which really was the topic of this post idiot. The dumb white person who started this post is just as dumb as you. He thinks there is proof that the Egyptians weren't black....NOT. Don't be ashamed. Your not the only idiot on here.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#15404 Jan 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lions in Europe and the Middle East were Asiatic Lions, dumbass. and it doesn't prove anything other then what a moron you are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiatic_lion
Ok fair enough this my first time seeing a lion in europe byt in the middle your full of shit. do you know how big a lion is. the middle east is desert Ia lion could not get enough food to eat in a desert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fetch almighty 1,191,305
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Carly HI YAH 109,449
Always remember 9/11, but just forget about sla... (Sep '13) 8 min Shell Game Husler 51
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min African AE 31,196
Which black celebrity will be dating white women 12 min Jax 1
White women are sooo ugly! 12 min Jolly Roger 23
Black and white women please read.. 17 min UruEuWauWau 23
All women prefer white men 19 min TranshumanX 2,591
Who put the Chinese in black communities? 30 min sassyntrashy 30
Why are blacks so much stronger, physically bet... (May '12) 4 hr Best Answer 547
More from around the web