I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#27238 Sep 8, 2014
jmccoy29 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all you need. There's no such thing as the first inhabitants of ANYWHERE in Africa being white or mulatto.
The 1st Europeans were black, Asians also. Bones don't lie.
http://realhistoryww.com/index.htm
UM.......... REALHISTORY A REAL

RACIST BLACK NAZI SITE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY! NO DIFFERENT TO STORMFRONT!!!!

FIRST REAL EUROPEANS looking NOTHING LIKE A BLACK AFRICAN:
NEANDERTHAL:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/590848/view
CROMAGNON:
www.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_-_...

ALL ANCIENT BONES FOUND IN EUROPE ARE OF THE NEANDERTHAL OR CROMAGNON! There are virtually NO ancient African bones found in Europe, THATS WHY EUROPEANS AND MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE STILL LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THEIR ANCIENT ANCESTORS! Afronazi k*cked in the B*tt!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#27239 Sep 8, 2014
unfazed wrote:
Also, lets not forget.....West Africa (per old writers *colonists*) pointed out that tribes in deep of West Africa, Central and the Coasts , had lighter skinned blacks as well as the darkest skins.
Yoruba have a tiny amount of EUROPEAN NEANDERTHAL DNA which they got from a back migration of Eurasians!

Since: Feb 14

Springfield, NJ

#27240 Sep 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>IM NOT WHITE BIMBO! Im a mixed race mutt!
ASIAN/JEWISH!
Thats not what you used to claim.

Youve been Afrikaner, Danish and now this.

I dont know what you are but I know what you arent.

Truthful.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#27241 Sep 8, 2014
The very First EUROPEANS was THE EUROPEAN NEANDERTHAL! DNA taken from him, showed he has a white skin, blue,green eyes and red,blonde, black, brown hair! He also was very Hairy!
He interbred with ancient Africans coming out of Africa making everyone lighter with straight hair and very hairy! This offspring was called CROMAGNON and he looked NO different to a SOUTHERN ITALIAN!
SOUTHERN ITALIAN looking EXACTLY like CROMAGNON:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bernardo_Corradi.j...

CROMAGNON was the FIRST CAUCASIAN modern man OUTSIDE AFRICA! HE WAS ALSO THE VERY FIRST MODERN MAN IN NORTH AFRICA/MIDDLE EAST!

Hundreds and thousands of Cromagnon and the neanderthals skulls have been found in Europe but VIRTUALLY NO ancient African skeletons! NO WONDER EUROPEANS STILL LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THEIR ANCIENT ANCESTORS, Cromagnon and the neanderthal!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#27242 Sep 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not what you used to claim.
Youve been Afrikaner, Danish and now this.
I dont know what you are but I know what you arent.
Truthful.
STOP TALKING CR*P and go look on the Hebrew Israelite site in early 2013!
Scorpion of Mars

Port Arthur, TX

#27243 Sep 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
Those arent white people, they are Caucasians.
I'm talking about your kind.
More than likely they have the same melanin as Africans... Seeing as how they intermixed with them on occasion. White people have a different form of melanin.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#27244 Sep 8, 2014
AFRONAZIS love to claim that this KHOISAN looking man was the FIRST EUROPEAN! The reality is, this recreation is a NEANDERTHAL MIX! This recreation was DONE BEFORE it was found that the NEANDERTHAL was a white man looking just like modern EUROPEANS!
http://donsmaps.com/romaniancaveskull.html
The fact is that ancient Africans coming out of Africa LOOKED NOTHING like modern Africans or Khoisan!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hofmeyr_skull
Scorpion of Mars

Port Arthur, TX

#27245 Sep 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
The very First EUROPEANS was THE EUROPEAN NEANDERTHAL! DNA taken from him, showed he has a white skin, blue,green eyes and red,blonde, black, brown hair! He also was very Hairy!
He interbred with ancient Africans coming out of Africa making everyone lighter with straight hair and very hairy! This offspring was called CROMAGNON and he looked NO different to a SOUTHERN ITALIAN!
SOUTHERN ITALIAN looking EXACTLY like CROMAGNON:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bernardo_Corradi.j...
CROMAGNON was the FIRST CAUCASIAN modern man OUTSIDE AFRICA! HE WAS ALSO THE VERY FIRST MODERN MAN IN NORTH AFRICA/MIDDLE EAST!
Hundreds and thousands of Cromagnon and the neanderthals skulls have been found in Europe but VIRTUALLY NO ancient African skeletons! NO WONDER EUROPEANS STILL LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THEIR ANCIENT ANCESTORS, Cromagnon and the neanderthal!
http://m.livescience.com/42838-european-hunte...

White skin is only around 7,000 years old. Very very young.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#27246 Sep 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
Those arent white people, they are Caucasians.
I'm talking about your kind.
Ill break this VERY slowly to you..........MODERN EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST;
http://phys.org/news/2014-06-neolithic-people...

THE WHITE MIDDLE EASTERN NEOLITHIC FARMERS WENT INTO EUROPE 8000-4000 years ago! Europeans and Middle Eastern people look alike BECAUSE EUROPEANS CARRY OVERWHELMINGLY DNA ORIGINATING in the MIDDLE EAST!!!!!!!!!! DING DONG DING DONG!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#27247 Sep 8, 2014
Scorpion of Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.livescience.com/42838-european-hunte...
White skin is only around 7,000 years old. Very very young.
Um.....about 10 000 years ago! Europeans GOT THEIR WHITE SKIN FROM THE MIDDLE EAST:
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-25352... -East
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#27248 Sep 8, 2014
According to MOST article, modern Europeans ORIGINATE from Middle Eastern Farmers 8000-4000 years ago! So how the f--k was the Middle East black at the time of the Hebrews????? Hebrews ORIGINATED from MESOPOTAMIA! So did Europeans!
ANCIENT HEBREWS RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
5000 YEAR OLD ITALIAN looking NO different to the ancient Hebrews!
www.iceman.it/en/node/226
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#27249 Sep 8, 2014
Scorpion of Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
More than likely they have the same melanin as Africans... Seeing as how they intermixed with them on occasion. White people have a different form of melanin.
BIMBO BRAIN MODERN EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST!
INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people like the Kurds have about 2% black African DNA so therefore ARE NOT related to black Africans BUT ARE OVERWHELMINGLY RELATED TO EUROPEANS!
Scorpion of Mars

Port Arthur, TX

#27250 Sep 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....about 10 000 years ago! Europeans GOT THEIR WHITE SKIN FROM THE MIDDLE EAST:
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-25352... -East
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...

Seems both my links are slightly newer than yours, but honestly 3,000 years really doesn't make that big a difference considering how old humans really are. Also, when you say "um" do you not realize how unsure you seem of the answer you are about to give? You come off very confused!
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#27251 Sep 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>If a black couple have a light skin kid, ITS HUGELY LIKELY somewhere down the line they have a WHITE ANCESTOR!
That is not true... Plenty of Africans have children lighter than they are and have no European or Asian ancestry. Skin color is dictated by melanin which can vary because of mutation/evolution, environment and inherited traits. You cannot have two white parents and get a black or dark brown child but you can have two black parents and get a white (albino) or light brown child.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#27252 Sep 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
White genes are recessive so it's far more likely that a white couple with black ancestry can create a black child than a black couple with white ancestry can create a white child.
This is the ultimate reason why whites fear blacks so much.
It's because black genes can eradicate white genes very easily.
Tell 'em bruh... He don't know nothing.

Bronx, NY

#27253 Sep 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>STOP TALKING CR*P and go look on the Hebrew Israelite site in early 2013!
Lol why should I care enough about who you are to do that?

You're a racist prick that spews out misinformation daily.

Thats all I need to know.

Bronx, NY

#27254 Sep 8, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell 'em bruh... He don't know nothing.
That racist prick has been on here for YEARS trying to denigrate blacks in every way.

Bronx, NY

#27255 Sep 8, 2014
Scorpion of Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
Northern European whites of the Alpine variety are fast to claim Mediterraneans and Middle Easterners as the same race as themselves because without including their histories they have not much of their own.

A few vikings and thats about it. But if they can include Rome and Greece it broadens their own lackluster history out a whole lot more.

But then on the flip, they are also fast to claim that Ancient Egypt is not black because they are lighter skinned and not jett black peoples with wide noses and thick lips.

But it's okay for swarthy brown eyed Mediterraneans to be white smh.

Ancient Egyptians are as closely related to Africa and Africans as Mediterraneans are to the rest of Europe. If they want to make distinct categories based on phenotypes then they cant in all fairness claim Greeks, Spaniards, and Southern Italians as their own either.

The hippocracy...
trollslayer

Oak Lawn, IL

#27256 Sep 8, 2014
[
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....about 10 000 years ago! Europeans GOT THEIR WHITE SKIN FROM THE MIDDLE EAST:
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-25352 ...-East
Scorpion of Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
Seems both my links are slightly newer than yours, but honestly 3,000 years really doesn't make that big a difference considering how old humans really are. Also, when you say "um" do you not realize how unsure you seem of the answer you are about to give? You come off very confused!
You got to understand, you're talking to a troll ( "Alf"), who believes 1) No one on earth is related to or descendent from all our African ancestors 2) Ancient Kemets were a majority of white PPL. oh yeah, and 3) Neanderthals were the first PPL. on earth.

It's a total waste of your time to interact with "Alf"
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#27257 Sep 8, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
That racist prick has been on here for YEARS trying to denigrate blacks in every way.
YOU AN AFRONAZI RACIST IMBECILE with a very low IQ!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm pregnant by a black man....what do I tell m... (Mar '16) 2 min Mike the mechanic 74
White people, Asian people, Latino people, Arab... 4 min Mike the mechanic 5
Proof black people are intelligent 5 min Mike the mechanic 5
What African Americans really are 5 min Mike the mechanic 64
Poll Why do some blacks steal history? (Dec '09) 6 min Mike the mechanic 82
White People Are The Most EVIL (Sep '08) 8 min Mike the mechanic 205
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 12 min Jamarian carter 1,523
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 45 min blu 83
Israelite Supremacist - A Day In The Life 2 hr Ben 17
WM acting tough on the Net 2 hr JRT 18
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 3 hr JRT 63
More from around the web