I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Lets Be Real

Saint Paul, MN

#26759 Aug 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Lycinus Lucian lived in the 1st Century AD! This is what Egyptians looked like in the 1st Century:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits
Look JUST LIKE MODERN EGYPTIANS!
Diodorus Siculus said:
"The Ethiopians say that the Egyptians are a colonist sent out by the Ethiopians with Osirus being the leader of the colony."

Diodorus Siculus also said:
"The Ethiopians were in high favor with the Gods, they say they were the first of all men, whom he believes were the originators of the Egyptian civilization"

Diodorus Siculus said he believed that the Ethiopians were the originators of the Egyptian civilization. Let me remind you that the word Ethiopian comes from the Greek word "aithiops" which means "burnt face" because the Ethiopians were really Black in complexity. Diodorus Siculus thought these same people originated (built) the Egyptian civilization. Meaning the Ethiopians (Black people) built the first pyramids, built the first temples, built the first tombs, were the first Pharaohs, and were the first occupents of Egypt.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26760 Aug 21, 2014
Lets Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mentally challenged aren't you?
Let me just ask you a few qeustions.
Does your link not say Fayum mummies are from the Coptic period of Ancient Egypt? The Coptic period was 284-641 AD.
Greek invasion of Egypt was 332 BC
Roman invasion was 30 BC
By the time the Fayum mummies were around Egypt had already been conquered by Greeks for 300 YEARS and Romans for 300 YEARS. The Romans were still in control of Egypt when the Fayum mummies arived and they bare the likeness of Romans.
FAYUM MUMMIES ARE from the 1st CENTURY!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#26761 Aug 21, 2014
Lets Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Diodorus Siculus said:
"The Ethiopians say that the Egyptians are a colonist sent out by the Ethiopians with Osirus being the leader of the colony."
"The Ethiopians were in high favor with the Gods, they say they were the first of all men, whom he believes were the originators of the Egyptian civilization"
Diodorus Siculus said he believed that the Ethiopians were the originators of the Egyptian civilization. Let me remind you that the word Ethiopian comes from the Greek word "aithiops" which means "burnt face" because the Ethiopians were really Black in complexity. Diodorus Siculus thought these same people originated (built) the Egyptian civilization. Meaning the Ethiopians (Black people) built the first pyramids, built the first temples, built the first tombs, were the first Pharaohs, and were the first occupents of Egypt.
Well, does “Ethiopian” mean people from Ethiopia, or “black people”?

It seems that the early Egyptians descended mostly from people who'd been in the Nile Valley for a long time, even going back to the time before the Neolithic (farming).

They were black, but morphological and genetic analysis, as well as cultural remains, ally them with the people of Nubia.

Ethiopian mythological claims can't be taken literally. If Ethiopians claim that they were the first of all men, there is truth in that, since Homo sapiens did evolve in Ethiopia, but then I think there are plenty of other ethnic groups who claim to be the first humans.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26762 Aug 21, 2014
Lets Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Diodorus Siculus said:
These men look NOTHING LIKE NGR***DS:
WHITE MAN BUILDS SPHINX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
EGYPTIAN looking NOTHING like a NGR***D BUILDS LARGEST PYRAMID AT GIZA:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/

MORE ANCIENT WHITE EGYPTIANS:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....

ANCIENT EGYPTIANS LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE MODERN EGYPTIANS!
Lets Be Real

Saint Paul, MN

#26763 Aug 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>FAYUM MUMMIES ARE from the 1st CENTURY!
Here's what your link says:
Mummy portraits or Fayum mummy portraits (also Faiyum mummy portraits) is the modern term given to a type of naturalistic painted portraits on wooden boards attached to mummies from the Coptic period. They belong to the tradition of panel painting, one of the most highly regarded forms of art in the Classical world. In fact, the Fayum portraits are the only large body of art from that tradition to have survived.

Mummy portraits have been found across Egypt, but are most common in the Faiyum Basin, particularly from Hawara and Antinoopolis, hence the common name. "Faiyum Portraits" is generally thought of as a stylistic, rather than a geographic, description. While painted Cartonnage mummy cases date back to pharaonic times, the Faiyum mummy portraits were an innovation dating to the Coptic period on time of the Roman occupation of Egypt.

Now if the Romans were ruling Egypt during the time of the Fayum mummies without a shadow of a doubt the Fayum mummies depict Romans.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26764 Aug 21, 2014
ANCIENT CANAANITE TOMB FOUND:
http://blog.bibleplaces.com/2014/04/canaanite...

HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIS DESCENDANTS THE PHOENICIANS:
www.lessingimages.com/viewimage.asp...
Lets Be Real

Saint Paul, MN

#26765 Aug 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Lycinus Lucian lived in the 1st Century AD! This is what Egyptians looked like in the 1st Century:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits
Look JUST LIKE MODERN EGYPTIANS!
I doubt if Lycinus Lucian is lying about what an Egyptian looked like.
Lets Be Real

Saint Paul, MN

#26766 Aug 21, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, does “Ethiopian” mean people from Ethiopia, or “black people”?
It seems that the early Egyptians descended mostly from people who'd been in the Nile Valley for a long time, even going back to the time before the Neolithic (farming).
They were black, but morphological and genetic analysis, as well as cultural remains, ally them with the people of Nubia.
Ethiopian mythological claims can't be taken literally. If Ethiopians claim that they were the first of all men, there is truth in that, since Homo sapiens did evolve in Ethiopia, but then I think there are plenty of other ethnic groups who claim to be the first humans.
Ethiopian is a Greek word strictly referring to the Ethiopians Black skin complexion. Its obvious they were really Black. And if your talking about early Ethiopians you should know that they were really really Black in complexion. They were the Blackest people to ever walk the earth.

You are missing the whole point. The point trying to be made was not Ethiopian mythology. It was Diodorus Siculus who came to the conclusion that the Ethiopians were the originaters of the Egyptian civilization. He even admitted that he believed this himself. The Ethiopians even claimed the Egyptians to have originated from them. If the Egyptians were not Black then he would have completely rejected the idea of Ethiopians originating Egyptian civilization.
Lets Be Real

Saint Paul, MN

#26767 Aug 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>These men look NOTHING LIKE NGR***DS:
WHITE MAN BUILDS SPHINX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
EGYPTIAN looking NOTHING like a NGR***D BUILDS LARGEST PYRAMID AT GIZA:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
MORE ANCIENT WHITE EGYPTIANS:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....
ANCIENT EGYPTIANS LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE MODERN EGYPTIANS!
Gathering pictorials off of the internet get you no where. The fact that you think they prove anything deserves to be laughed at.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#26768 Aug 21, 2014
Just thought I would interject and post the truth. This video proves that not all white people are bigoted and bad:

So there you have it, Ancient Egyptians were indeed black.
Gmoney AKA Big G

United States

#26769 Aug 22, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
Just thought I would interject and post the truth. This video proves that not all white people are bigoted and bad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W0xOWebVYvwXX
Much obliged
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26770 Aug 22, 2014
Lets Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what your link says:
Mummy portraits or Fayum mummy portraits (also Faiyum mummy portraits) is the modern term given to a type of naturalistic painted portraits on wooden boards attached to mummies from the Coptic period. They belong to the tradition of panel painting, one of the most highly regarded forms of art in the Classical world. In fact, the Fayum portraits are the only large body of art from that tradition to have survived.
Mummy portraits have been found across Egypt, but are most common in the Faiyum Basin, particularly from Hawara and Antinoopolis, hence the common name. "Faiyum Portraits" is generally thought of as a stylistic, rather than a geographic, description. While painted Cartonnage mummy cases date back to pharaonic times, the Faiyum mummy portraits were an innovation dating to the Coptic period on time of the Roman occupation of Egypt.
Now if the Romans were ruling Egypt during the time of the Fayum mummies without a shadow of a doubt the Fayum mummies depict Romans.
LOL those people are NOT ROMANS! They MOSTLY MIXED MUTTS looking EXACTLY THE SAME AS MODERN EGYPTIANS!
WIKI SAYS THE ROMAN PERIOD IN THE FIRST CENTURY AD!

CRY CRY ME AN OCEAN!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26771 Aug 22, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W0xOWebVYvwXX
AFRONAZI RUBBISH! The man was paid by AFRONAZIS
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26772 Aug 22, 2014
Lets Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Gathering pictorials off of the internet get you no where. The fact that you think they prove anything deserves to be laughed at.
SCIENTISTS examined ancient Egyptian teeth and GUESS WHAT? They are RELATED TO MODERN EGYPTIANS LOLOLOLOLOLOL
www.dienekes.blogspot.com/2005/12/ancient-egy...

Afronazi JUST cant face REALITY! Even S.O.Y Keita said the ancient Egyptians WERE INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS and they STILL ARE, carrying INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN DNA!
Intellegent Mind State

Saint Paul, MN

#26774 Aug 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL those people are NOT ROMANS! They MOSTLY MIXED MUTTS looking EXACTLY THE SAME AS MODERN EGYPTIANS!
WIKI SAYS THE ROMAN PERIOD IN THE FIRST CENTURY AD!
CRY CRY ME AN OCEAN!
According to Aristotle and Heridotus they dont look like Ancient Egyptians.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#26775 Aug 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>AFRONAZI RUBBISH! The man was paid by AFRONAZIS
You are obviously living in an alternate universe called denial. Keep trolling though bigot.
Cyrus777

United States

#26776 Aug 22, 2014
Finally found it, the definitive unmitigated truth about African and Egyptian culture and how it shaped the world, THE TRUTH!
https://m.youtube.com/watch...

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#26777 Aug 22, 2014
Lets Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopian is a Greek word strictly referring to the Ethiopians Black skin complexion. Its obvious they were really Black. And if your talking about early Ethiopians you should know that they were really really Black in complexion. They were the Blackest people to ever walk the earth.
You are missing the whole point. The point trying to be made was not Ethiopian mythology. It was Diodorus Siculus who came to the conclusion that the Ethiopians were the originaters of the Egyptian civilization. He even admitted that he believed this himself. The Ethiopians even claimed the Egyptians to have originated from them. If the Egyptians were not Black then he would have completely rejected the idea of Ethiopians originating Egyptian civilization.
No, I don't miss the point but I doubt statements made by ancient Greeks. They called many black people “Ethiopians” and didn't really know squat about Ethiopia.

I'm going by scientific (archaeological, genetic, etc.) evidence which shows the people of early Egyptian civilization to be related mostly to Nubians. Now that could mean they were also related to Ethiopians, but to which Ethiopians? They were black, yes, that isn't the issue. Not to me anyway.
Intellegent Mind State

Saint Paul, MN

#26778 Aug 22, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't miss the point but I doubt statements made by ancient Greeks. They called many black people “Ethiopians” and didn't really know squat about Ethiopia.
I'm going by scientific (archaeological, genetic, etc.) evidence which shows the people of early Egyptian civilization to be related mostly to Nubians. Now that could mean they were also related to Ethiopians, but to which Ethiopians? They were black, yes, that isn't the issue. Not to me anyway.
Ethiopian comes from the Greek word "Aithiops" which means "burnt face" because the Ethiopians were Black in complexity. If anything the Greeks were referring to Black people when they used the name Ethiopian. This name can only apply to someone Black in complexity. Diodorus Siculus qeustioned the Ethiopians themselves about the Egyptians. He got it from out the Ethiopians own mouths that the Egyptians originated from them. The Ethiopians claimed the Egyptians to be a colony of Ethiopians. Now if the Egyptians weren't Black Diodorus would have completely rejected the idea of Ethiopians (Black people) to be the originators of the Egyptian civilization.

Now Diodorus Siculus even said it out his own mouth that he had come to the conclusion that the Ethiopians were the originators of the Egyptian civilization. Meaning he thought the Ethiopians (Black people) built Ancient Egypt and were the first inhabitants of it. This is fact.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#26779 Aug 22, 2014
Intellegent Mind State wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopian comes from the Greek word "Aithiops" which means "burnt face" because the Ethiopians were Black in complexity. If anything the Greeks were referring to Black people when they used the name Ethiopian. This name can only apply to someone Black in complexity. Diodorus Siculus qeustioned the Ethiopians themselves about the Egyptians. He got it from out the Ethiopians own mouths that the Egyptians originated from them. The Ethiopians claimed the Egyptians to be a colony of Ethiopians. Now if the Egyptians weren't Black Diodorus would have completely rejected the idea of Ethiopians (Black people) to be the originators of the Egyptian civilization.
Now Diodorus Siculus even said it out his own mouth that he had come to the conclusion that the Ethiopians were the originators of the Egyptian civilization. Meaning he thought the Ethiopians (Black people) built Ancient Egypt and were the first inhabitants of it. This is fact.
What I'm saying is that we do not know to whom the Greek referred.“Ethiopians”, as you said, could be anyone black. So... when they said Ethiopians were the original Egyptians, they might have meant Nubians.

So, I know they are talking about black people, what I'm wondering is WHICH black people, because the Greeks used the word “Ethiopians” indiscriminately, NOT to mean what we mean today, people from Ethiopia, a modern country.

The archaeological evidence is that ancient predynastic and early dynastic Upper Egyptians were related to Nubians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hell is not real!!!!! 2 min Sonya Davis 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min An NFL Fan 1,404,999
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 4 min Lbrown 74
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 5 min Curious Me 1,722
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN Why American men should ... (Jan '13) 13 min Lbrown 60
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 15 min Hmm 23
SCIENTIFIC PROOF that Hebrew Israelite were Cau... (Mar '15) 18 min TifGH 82
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dark Truth 14,517
The DNC Convention 2 hr No Pants Suit 56
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 2 hr iamcuriousnow 41