I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
NAACP DOUBLE STANDARD

Bluefield, WV

#26522 Aug 15, 2014
White people are evil because of slavery, but when black people enslave not just one race but many races its celebrated as tradition.
MOSES-II

Atlanta, GA

#26523 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You vile racist puffbutt.
France is GAUL. The people, the peasants, were Gallo-Romans, being Romanized culturally but Gauls genetically and still with a Gallic cultural root.
The Franks were the oppressors: the conquerors, and then the nobility. This was the pattern in European countries. Spain: Visigothics ruling Iberians, who were Romanized Celtiberians, Tartessans, etc. England: Normans ruling Anglosaxon/Briton masses. N Italy: Ostrogoths, then Lombards, ruling Italians.
Your post is gibberish. Whether Spain or France, the people are mostly of pre-Roman type, but “Romanized”. The Britons were Romanized as well.
It is their languages which are Latin today: Portuguese, Castilian, Catalan, French, Romansh, Italian, Sicilian, Romanian. Those peoples all have their ancestral cultures which are rooted in pre-Latin peoples, pre-Roman times, including the Italians! Keep in mind that the Latini and other Italic tribes were immigrants to an already-civilized Italy.
Most people think of Latin today as a “dead language”, but in fact it is still spoken, within the Catholic Church, in some places on a daily basis, and is in fact a living language.
Go murder a muslim, you hypocritical piece of shit. You know you want to.
Lets Be Real

Saint Paul, MN

#26524 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a cult nutball.
This is the scriptures saying this not me. So if you are mad you are mad at the scriptures.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#26525 Aug 15, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless they are not Latin as a people or culture. The franks are the ones whose culture is mainly represented in France at the current time followed by Celtic culture which never went extinct. It has always been there as well as in other parts of Europe. Many nations in Europe have a Germanic or Celtic culture. Very few have a Latin culture to this day as most Latin people have died off or been dissolved. Spain and France cannot be compared because different people occupied Spain. It was Latium people who initially colonized Spain unlike France which was colonized by Gauls but ruled by Latium. Castilian is basically represented by Roman people.
Latium people?? You are an idiot both France and Spain were colonized by Romans. Some of important cities of the Roman empire were in France like Lugdunum (Lyon) and Nimes. Moroever certian areas in Southwest France share a similar language and culture with a certian area of Spain and speak Catalan, another Latin language that you don't know about.

There is not much celtic culture in France excpet in Brittany. Hell Galicia Spain is probably even more Celtic. people still play bagpipes there like the Irish.

Did you really graduate from High School??
Gmoney AKA Big G

United States

#26526 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dumdum, your insults are whining. You are whining and desperately trying to get one-up, but you can't, lacking the intelligence, education or erudition to pull it off.
I respond to information and address it. You are playing social games in here, gaydummy, not unlike the toe-tapping you do at the mens room of the 7-11 on Occoquan Rd.
You have nothing to say, boy.
The toe-tapping... Lmao. I swear you are so wack. One doesn't need intelligence in order to insult you. I have seen people come in here and totally destroy your character and they were the least bit intelligent. However, I constantly make you look like a fool and since I posses such superior proficiency, insulting you is done with ease. I've gotten one up on you numerous times for the past year and a half fool. You're just too stupid to realize it.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#26527 Aug 15, 2014
Lets Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the scriptures saying this not me. So if you are mad you are mad at the scriptures.
If you want to follow scripture, you need to read up which armies will attack Israel in the Armageden battle. The armies which fight for the Beast. The Beast is the Mahdi, fool. The armies of precisely those of the Islamomaddened countries who today hate Israel.

The Bible is clear about this: Synagogue of Satan = Islam.
Gmoney AKA Big G

United States

#26528 Aug 15, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Latium people?? You are an idiot both France and Spain were colonized by Romans. Some of important cities of the Roman empire were in France like Lugdunum (Lyon) and Nimes. Moroever certian areas in Southwest France share a similar language and culture with a certian area of Spain and speak Catalan, another Latin language that you don't know about.
There is not much celtic culture in France excpet in Brittany. Hell Galicia Spain is probably even more Celtic. people still play bagpipes there like the Irish.
Did you really graduate from High School??
"You are an idiot both France and Spain were colonized by Roman".

It seems that you did not graduate high school as you do need a period to make that comment two sentences or at least a comma you illiterate fool. France was colonized by Roman officials and not many Roman citizens at all. The Gauls were the majority and then the Franks. Hell the Latina only make up 8% of the population in France so how are they a Latin people with Latin culture. France is a melting pot. Any and everyone knows that but it is not a Latin culture. It is a multicultural society that has a majority Celtic and Frankish origin.
Gmoney AKA Big G

United States

#26529 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You vile racist puffbutt.
France is GAUL. The people, the peasants, were Gallo-Romans, being Romanized culturally but Gauls genetically and still with a Gallic cultural root.
The Franks were the oppressors: the conquerors, and then the nobility. This was the pattern in European countries. Spain: Visigothics ruling Iberians, who were Romanized Celtiberians, Tartessans, etc. England: Normans ruling Anglosaxon/Briton masses. N Italy: Ostrogoths, then Lombards, ruling Italians.
Your post is gibberish. Whether Spain or France, the people are mostly of pre-Roman type, but “Romanized”. The Britons were Romanized as well.
It is their languages which are Latin today: Portuguese, Castilian, Catalan, French, Romansh, Italian, Sicilian, Romanian. Those peoples all have their ancestral cultures which are rooted in pre-Latin peoples, pre-Roman times, including the Italians! Keep in mind that the Latini and other Italic tribes were immigrants to an already-civilized Italy.
Most people think of Latin today as a “dead language”, but in fact it is still spoken, within the Catholic Church, in some places on a daily basis, and is in fact a living language.
Who was talking about who oppressed who??? No one... I already know that the French are the Gauls. I've already stated this fool. I also already stated that the French language was influenced by Latin however the majority of the people are not latin. They are Celtic and Germanic. Germanic coming from the Franks fool. Why are you going off into tangents. Who cares if they do or don't speak Latin today. That is irrelevant to the conversation. Whether it is a living language or a dead language is irrelevant to me. The Haitians were ruled and Haiti colonized by the French but they are not French. Same with the Gauls, they are not Latin. The Franks came into France after the Romans conquered France and settled in large amounts. Stop trying to make general conversation with me fool as if I like you personally. Post only when posted to BOY.
Gmoney AKA Big G

United States

#26530 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to follow scripture, you need to read up which armies will attack Israel in the Armageden battle. The armies which fight for the Beast. The Beast is the Mahdi, fool. The armies of precisely those of the Islamomaddened countries who today hate Israel.
Where does it say that in the bible??? No where. You are apart of the synagogue of satan fool. Your not even a religious or spiritual person. The book is talking about YOU.
Lets Be Real

Saint Paul, MN

#26531 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ever your getting your info, it is false.
The Synagogue of Satan is not Islam.

Revelations 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Muslims dont claim to be Jews. Only the fakes who live in Israel today do that.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26532 Aug 15, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are an idiot both France and Spain were colonized by Roman".
It seems that you did not graduate high school as you do need a period to make that comment two sentences or at least a comma you illiterate fool. France was colonized by Roman officials and not many Roman citizens at all. The Gauls were the majority and then the Franks. Hell the Latina only make up 8% of the population in France so how are they a Latin people with Latin culture. France is a melting pot. Any and everyone knows that but it is not a Latin culture. It is a multicultural society that has a majority Celtic and Frankish origin.
I'm sorry but you will excuse me if I feel no compunction to make my posts grammatically perfect to meet the approval of an idiotic dunce like yourself. You are the only fool who would claim that modern France has a Celtic culture. LOL! But then again, you are the same bonehehead that claims Melanesians as "afroasitics" LMAO!
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#26533 Aug 15, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but you will excuse me if I feel no compunction to make my posts grammatically perfect to meet the approval of an idiotic dunce like yourself. You are the only fool who would claim that modern France has a Celtic culture. LOL! But then again, you are the same bonehehead that claims Melanesians as "afroasitics" LMAO!
I said that French culture is Germanic and the majority of the people are Celtic and Germanic, The Franks. Learn how to read and write bone head. Your grammar skills when posting a reply to anyone is hilarious..

Level 5

Location hidden

#26534 Aug 15, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that French culture is Germanic and the majority of the people are Celtic and Germanic, The Franks. Learn how to read and write bone head. Your grammar skills when posting a reply to anyone is hilarious..
If it's Germanic why do people say it's Latin? Are you implying that you are smarter than everyone else? LMAO! Also the Franks were a minority who became ancestors of the upper class.

"The latin peoples (like the germanic, celtic or slavic) are not defined by their racial types, but by their culture. The french culture is, like Spanish, Italian or Portuguese, a latin culture. French people share many aspects of latin culture: of course speaking a latin language, having a catholic cultural heritage, sharing social and eating habits (suh as wine-drinking with meals), etc.
Culturally mainstream french culture is much closer to Italian/Spanich culture than to English, German, Dutch or Scandinavian ones. I just come back from southern England, even if it is only a few hundreds of kilometers from my home in Loire Valley it is a completly different culture - like crossing the Atlantic.
Said that, the more you go to the south, the more there are progressively more obvious mediterranean cultural aspects (many people wrongly confuse "mediterranean" with "latin"), such as typical southern European architecure in all the southern half of the country (roman round tiles for exemple), or cooking based on olive oil in the mediterranean areas."

"Your grammar skills when posting a reply to anyone is hilarious."

Skills is plural. It should be ARE hilarious. Lol!

You can't even lob decent insults without them backfiring on you. You are pathetic!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#26535 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
How quickly you Afronazis react with hissy fits when challenged! LOL!!! And with the usual invective... anyone who doesn't believe your culture-vulture crap is a Eurocentric Nazi racist, etc., etc.
You fail to grasp the alacrity with which I dispose of racists. Best mind your consciousness, lose the bigotry... I suggest counselling.
Like the others, you babble a few platitudes, claim someone else's history, and then dissolve into this usual and typical hissy fit.
Hiss away, puto.
Hissy fit? HaHa, lol. You are so simple minded you don't even know when someone is mocking you! You are the last one to talk about bigotry. You display it daily on these forums. I'ts your EuroNazi beliefs which you display here on these forums, that makes you a racist.
You would be categorized, as a self hating Yank, a parasite if you will. You hate being a Yank so much, you pretend you are Mexican, Jewish, and whatever else. You display the characteristics you like to claim for Afrocentric Blacks. You are just a self hating Yank wank.

You display the mentality of a spoiled child, typical symptoms of a person with a superiority complex. This is easily recognizable for many Black people, because they have to deal with people like you constantly.

I have to communicate with all kinds of people daily, from all walks of life. You are easy to diagnose, a simple minded muppet! Now, take your own advice, go cleanse your soul.:)

Location hidden

#26536 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
F U, boy, and again. Say it to my face, coward.
You halfwit. You morons in here discuss stealing other peoples' histories and claim you're advocating for Africa! LOL... you're a pack of insecure self-hating Afronazis, nothing more. You are not a Hebrew, boy! Try to come to grips with that reality.
There's a “movement” to claim E? LOL... no, there's evidence that people had migrated into Arabia by 100k bp, and so the possibility arises that the new ancestral DNA after B and L1 arose in Arabia rather than in Africa. This would explain the confusion around DE.
A puppet of whom would I be, racist Afronazi boy? You like to throw out words without meaning. Here's some words for you: F U A$$HOLE. You're a cowardly racist punk and i'd love to bang your head against the wall. Might raise your IQ.
I am a zionist, boy, because I support the freedom of all peoples. I supported the BPP, the Zapatistas, the IRA... all for the same reason.
Eat $hit and die, antisemitic scum.
And here you go with the "some of my best friends are...", now they're Africans as well as Jews! Wow, you're so "tolerant".
Snore. More of the same.
Don't be mad, look in the mirror and say slowly, I hate racist, now why am I a racist.

Location hidden

#26537 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
This post was fairly incoherent. I'm a Separatist? From whom am I separating? What?
Yes, the Egyptians were not “white”, duh. Egyptian civilization originated among black people in Upper Egypt. Naturally the Egyptian civilization became mixed over time. And the Hebrews did not build the pyramids. They were enslaved in the Delta.
You are none of the above, boy. Those people were/are not “black”. They are Eurasians.
YOU are not a Hebrew. Neither am I, but I don't claim to be, like some kind of racist cult fool.
No, it was accurate, you are a flip flopping separatist. And you don't know what I am, so go with what I told you. All of the above, your not to bright.

Location hidden

#26538 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
First, jackass,. I obviously know about dominant and recessive genes. If you think “black genes are dominant”, you're uneducated in the field.
Again, if a black and white person produce offspring, these emerge with intermediate color. No dominance is there, or they'd be as dark as the darker parent. DUH! And none of you Afronazi racist psychotics has answered this: do you understand what CO-DOMINANCE is? Get an Intro to Genetic text and then get back to me.
I prove only that I am well educated and unlike you, not a racist. Fool.
My example was an analogy with whites who claim their “black friends” like it when they call them N-word. The chitlin comment was a reference to a Bob Dylan song about a politician trying to prove he liked all ethnic groups...“He's eating bagels, he's eating pizza, he's eating chitlins...”
I know very well that white Southerners eat chitlins. Duh.
Call me a racist to my face, boy, and I'll maim you. That's a certainty. I hate racists and I LOVE to hurt them, and I don't care what color they are.
RACIST MELTDOWN ^^^ WHAT A PUNK, Cry me a river,lol.

Location hidden

#26539 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
F U, boy, and again. Say it to my face, coward.
You halfwit. You morons in here discuss stealing other peoples' histories and claim you're advocating for Africa! LOL... you're a pack of insecure self-hating Afronazis, nothing more. You are not a Hebrew, boy! Try to come to grips with that reality.
There's a “movement” to claim E? LOL... no, there's evidence that people had migrated into Arabia by 100k bp, and so the possibility arises that the new ancestral DNA after B and L1 arose in Arabia rather than in Africa. This would explain the confusion around DE.
A puppet of whom would I be, racist Afronazi boy? You like to throw out words without meaning. Here's some words for you: F U A$$HOLE. You're a cowardly racist punk and i'd love to bang your head against the wall. Might raise your IQ.
I am a zionist, boy, because I support the freedom of all peoples. I supported the BPP, the Zapatistas, the IRA... all for the same reason.
Eat $hit and die, antisemitic scum.
And here you go with the "some of my best friends are...", now they're Africans as well as Jews! Wow, you're so "tolerant".
RACIST MELTDOWN #2 ! AND IT CONTINUES TO LIE!! START WITH BANGING YOUR OWN HEAD TO RAISE YOUR IQ. THAN YOU MIGHT BE ON MY LEVEL! LOL!
YOU RACIST FILTH! What a dummy, someone who gets mad at some Jewish people not agreeing with his bull. Do you know all Jewish people numb nut! You mention IQ, but yet you can't understand me sharing a simple account of what happened.

Who is the one saying things like: I teach Mexicans in the city, and I am married to a Mexican women! I'm a Mexican freedom fighter! Should we interpret your words negatively, from the way you meant it? No brownie points for you, you self hating Yank!

Vete al Infierno! Tirate a un poso!

Location hidden

#26540 Aug 16, 2014
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#26541 Aug 16, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
Um....REALHISTORY REAL RACIST AFRONAZI SITE EXACTLY LIKE STORMFRONT and therefore cannot be taken seriously!
Algerians like Moroccans are majority white! Their ancestors originated from the Middle East thousands of years ago! They look no different to these Moroccans:
www.youtube.com ?v=p29npvfpcbM

HITTITES WERE ANATOLIAN and the ANCESTORS OF ITALIANS and other Europeans!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites
The Hittites spoke AN INDO-EUROPEAN LANGUAGE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is Making a Monkey Out of Whites 2 min KIP 4
IR at the walmart 4 min FABULICIOUS 82
El Cajon PD SHOOT Negro DEAD! 7 min KIP 4
I would have liked Obama more if he wasn't... 13 min Charlie 5
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 19 min zef 6,021
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min mdbuilder 1,433,252
Evidence Blacks may be a Different Subspecies (Mar '13) 26 min KIP 19
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 49 min Mike 48,958
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 55 min Michel Montvert 522
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 3 hr dcool 297
MSNBC: Trump won 4 hr Marcus Washington 100
More from around the web