I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#26204 Aug 10, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Really you exaggerrate the “unity” of ancient Africa. This is a panafricanist dream I suppose, but there is no evidence of contact throughout the continent. I mean that is one BIG continent!
And the breaking up of Africa into regions is the same as what is done everywhere. Eurasia is SE Asia, E Asia, Siberia, S Asia, Mideast, Central Asia, Europe...
And Africa can be legitimately spoken of in terms of E Africa, northeast Africa, S Africa, Central Africa, etc.
And of course the Maghreb---which has been a Eurasian region in human terms for 30k years.
I am no panafricanist, not even a little tiny bit. That would be nice to see, and It might or might not happen. You jump to conclusions like always, based on how YOU feel about Africa. And I did not say they were all holding hands singing together! But, they were aware of each others presence, and that is factual. They traded amongst each other, and that is also a fact. And, they shared common traditions, again fact. Call it what you may, there were relationships among Africans, always. Tribal yes, relationships, yes.

Location hidden

#26205 Aug 10, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware of convergent evolution? Like for dark skin... it can evolve in more than one place due to the environment. The southern Indians likely evolved from people who were lighter than they are now.
This is subjective. When you say “look African”, you look immediately at skin color and hair texture. If they're dark with nappy hair, then you think they look like Africans. But if you get around Australians or Papuans, for example, you quickly realize they do NOT look like Africans.
A Japanese person can have skin as light as most Europeans, but they don't look European, do they?
And then the rhetoric gets tangled.“linked to Africa”??? Since Homo sapiens evolved in Africa, EVERYONE is linked to Africa. So to say,“The Andamanese are linked to Africa,” is MEANINGLESS!!! So are the Swedes! So what?
The dark-colored peoples of Eurasia whom you Afronazis love to claim are somehow “linked to Africa” are in fact 100% Eurasian genetically, and are in fact the most distantly related to Africans of all Eurasians! Europeans are closer to Africans than Melanesians or Andamanese.
If you can't understand this then you need to study human genetics.
OK, here's your chance. Name and prove a case when light skin became dark.
If a study can be provided that these people I showed you, at one time was light, than became dark, just present it. Yes, the Swedes are linked to Africa, but where not talking about them are we? Now, Being that AE can't answer a post without seeming mentally touched, Post, evidence that people that look like Swedes as you say, can look like The pictures I posted earlier. You say study DNA? So me your flip flop DNA sir!
Pacific Black Power

Suva, Fiji

#26206 Aug 10, 2014
we Fijians of the Fiji islands sailed across the Indian ocean to the Pacific 50 000years ago while whiteman still in caves.We are the sons of the Mighty Nimrod ,we settled the biggest islands in the Pacific and terrorise the Mongloid races relegating them to smaller islands in the Pacific.We trace our origins from Egypt Nubian Cushite civilisation,early civilisation belongs to blackman.

Location hidden

#26207 Aug 10, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are a retard who focuses on skin color. He was talking about their features as well as their skin color you oaf. He even posted pictures and their features are very much African idiot. It is more than just their skin color that relates to typical African traits. Much of their genes that produce their skin complexion correlate directly with African genes which produces skin color. This is proof that these genes were passed down from ooa ancestors. Lmao. You're an idiot. They are black like Africans and look like Africans because that is where they came from. This is just proof that not everyone evolved into Asian types or Eurasian types which you confoundedly place upon all people on Asia.
Exactly, That's why I said they look EXACTLY, like any given African, because they did!!
Look how they get upset because we are stating a link to African people. How, they try so hard to prove the differences between Africans and OOA people. On the African continent, are they not linked together, even with their diversity? Their similarities brings them together. I am simply stating, that even with the difference in DNA, the similarities brings OOA people and Africans together. So, now we come to the point where OOA people turned immediately "White" than back to Black, African looking people? Are you buying this?
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#26208 Aug 10, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, That's why I said they look EXACTLY, like any given African, because they did!!
Look how they get upset because we are stating a link to African people. How, they try so hard to prove the differences between Africans and OOA people. On the African continent, are they not linked together, even with their diversity? Their similarities brings them together. I am simply stating, that even with the difference in DNA, the similarities brings OOA people and Africans together. So, now we come to the point where OOA people turned immediately "White" than back to Black, African looking people? Are you buying this?
Hell no... He has no basis for that type of theory at all.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26210 Aug 10, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Respond to the post with a proper rebuttal. Your statements above are debunked unless you prove otherwise.
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-25352...
Fact is Europeans got their light skin from THE MIDDLE EAST!
Before that, Europeans looked like swarthy Italians with blue eyes!

Location hidden

#26211 Aug 10, 2014
Pacific Black Power wrote:
we Fijians of the Fiji islands sailed across the Indian ocean to the Pacific 50 000years ago while whiteman still in caves.We are the sons of the Mighty Nimrod ,we settled the biggest islands in the Pacific and terrorise the Mongloid races relegating them to smaller islands in the Pacific.We trace our origins from Egypt Nubian Cushite civilisation,early civilisation belongs to blackman.
Ni Sa Bula
Yadra!
Na Kalou e lomani iko.

Location hidden

#26212 Aug 10, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, here's your chance. Name and prove a case when light skin became dark.
If a study can be provided that these people I showed you, at one time was light, than became dark, just present it. Yes, the Swedes are linked to Africa, but where not talking about them are we? Now, Being that AE can't answer a post without seeming mentally touched, Post, evidence that people that look like Swedes as you say, can look like The pictures I posted earlier. You say study DNA? So me your flip flop DNA sir!
We are not* smh
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#26213 Aug 10, 2014
asho wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are you aware of convergent evolution? Like for dark skin... it can evolve in more than one place due to the environment. The southern Indians likely evolved from people who were lighter than they "
Yes it can. Like in central Americans. South Indian dark skin is most likely a result of mixing Austaloids.
Wrong everything has a basis, a origin for everything.

There no such thing as 2 human traits popping up separately in different places. Read Dr. Diop. convergent evolution has NOTHING to do with HUMANS.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#26214 Aug 10, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, the two main dummys, answer like children. One attempts to throw you off by TRYING to get you worked up through name calling, which is laughable. The other just repeats the same nonsense over and over, as if just responding is good enough of a rebuttal. I made it as simple as possible, for them to understand. And I only expect the same response from these simpletons anyway. They only serve as entertainment here, lol.
you are starting to see how the troll mind works here.

We know that all men came from Africa, so I don't even bother to risk losing IQ points by debating that fact with certain trolls. It's like me arguing with someone who doesn't accept the that majority of grass is green ( yes I know about BlueGrass) or that outer space is black.
DICK MAGNUM

Rahway, NJ

#26215 Aug 10, 2014
the Why man is a desever he stole fom the Egiptian king and kween many yers ago i thing in the 60 tees
they stole rock and roler musik fom the black numbian kings in king tut hut
the why man stole the scrol fom the toom of the faroe
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26216 Aug 10, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that all men came from Africa, so I don't even bother to risk losing IQ points by debating that fact with certain trolls. It's like me arguing with someone who doesn't accept the that majority of grass is green ( yes I know about BlueGrass) or that outer space is black.
BUT ONE MAN WAS HAIRY AND LIGHT SKINNED after living in a fridge for 600 000 years! He made all others in the Middle East/Europe, hairy and light skinned and THEY STILL ARE!

Location hidden

#26217 Aug 10, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Hey, speaking of IQ, check this out.

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T0F923I9R1PPMMG...

Just for fun :)
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#26218 Aug 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you silly or what??? You can't read??? This article you provide explains in detail that it was one person that passed on the SLC gene to Europeans which occurred after the ice age. 10,000 years ago is when white people first appeared and he/she was not the majority of the population. It also talks about the A111T mutation which did not produce white skin but would provide light brown skin when needed to those in certain locations. There is more A111T in Africa then there is in Asia. Proof that the African diversity is in abundance. Also, that article also contradicts your claims of blue eyes originating in Asia or even Europe as it clearly states that blue eyes came from Africans over 40,000 years ago...

"Hunter-gatherers, some of them blue-eyed, who came from Africa more than 40,000 years ago
Middle Eastern farmers who migrated west much more recently
A mysterious population whose range may have spanned northern Europe and Siberia".

Hmmm I wonder who that "mysterious population" was as well. Looks like you have Africans, and middle eastern people as being the supplements of a European population as I am deeply inclined to see this "mysterious population" as non other than the Afroasiatic people.... Go figure

Location hidden

#26219 Aug 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>
You need glasses if you think that these people look Italian!

http://clyde.winters.tripod.com/Image151.jpg

Thanks for letting us know you have no answer.
You are debunked, hey thanks for playing!!

Moving on.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#26220 Aug 10, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Hey, speaking of IQ, check this out.
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T0F923I9R1PPMMG...
Just for fun :)
Ha... I scored a 130.... Cool little game.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#26221 Aug 10, 2014
asho wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are you aware of convergent evolution? Like for dark skin... it can evolve in more than one place due to the environment. The southern Indians likely evolved from people who were lighter than they "
Yes it can. Like in central Americans. South Indian dark skin is most likely a result of mixing Austaloids.
But the first people in India WERE proto-Australoids! Type C Australoids today are mixed C with K.

THEY were lighter before the reached southern India, because they'd come from northeastern Africans and then had mixed with neandertalensis and lived in the Mideast-Iran before moving into southern India.

It was more like the original proto-australoids in India mixed with the type H people who migrated in later. H was of Mideastern origin, descending from F.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#26222 Aug 10, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha... I scored a 130.... Cool little game.
Right, those online “games” are so real and reliable.

Of course I can not discern your IQ just from reading your posts. I do discern that you're a poorly educated cultish bigot.

Don't get all puffed up, poofy. You're an idiot.
Institez

Bronx, NY

#26223 Aug 10, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you silly or what??? You can't read??? This article you provide explains in detail that it was one person that passed on the SLC gene to Europeans which occurred after the ice age. 10,000 years ago is when white people first appeared and he/she was not the majority of the population. It also talks about the A111T mutation which did not produce white skin but would provide light brown skin when needed to those in certain locations. There is more A111T in Africa then there is in Asia. Proof that the African diversity is in abundance. Also, that article also contradicts your claims of blue eyes originating in Asia or even Europe as it clearly states that blue eyes came from Africans over 40,000 years ago...
"Hunter-gatherers, some of them blue-eyed, who came from Africa more than 40,000 years ago
Middle Eastern farmers who migrated west much more recently
A mysterious population whose range may have spanned northern Europe and Siberia".
Hmmm I wonder who that "mysterious population" was as well. Looks like you have Africans, and middle eastern people as being the supplements of a European population as I am deeply inclined to see this "mysterious population" as non other than the Afroasiatic people.... Go figure
Blue eyes and light skin did not originated in Africa nor with Africans, retard. If blue eyes originated in Black Africa then more blacks would have blues but you don't. Less then 1% of you blacks have blues eyes while over 99% of you blacks have brown eyes. That's cause blue eyes did not originated with you blacks but with Eurasians That's why over 50% to 80% of Europeans have blue eyes.

" In 2008, new research suggested that people with blue eyes have a single common ancestor. Scientists tracked down a genetic mutation that leads to blue eyes. "Originally, we all had brown eyes," said Eiberg.[30] Eiberg and colleagues showed in a study published in Human Genetics that a mutation in the 86th intron of the HERC2 gene, which is hypothesized to interact with the OCA2 gene promoter, reduced expression of OCA2 with subsequent reduction in melanin production.[31] The authors concluded that the mutation may have arisen in a single individual probably living in the northwestern part of the Black Sea region 10,000 years ago during the Neolithic revolution.[30][31][32]

DNA studies on ancient remains suggest that blue eyes were present in a wide geographical range by the Bronze Age. DNA testing performed on ancient Scythian skeletons found that light eye colors were already present during the Bronze and Iron Ages in the Siberian Krasnoyarsk region.[40] 10 out of the 11 subjects carried Y-DNA R1a1, most commonly found today in Eastern Europe and South Asia.[41][42][43]."

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#26224 Aug 10, 2014
asho wrote:
"Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, I've been studying the ancestral DNA geneology... with DE giving rise to D and E, with humans in Arabia 110k bp... it is becoming increasingly likely that in fact DE was Eurasian, that the transition to Eurasian occurred then, and therefore E is Eurasian, as are its accompanying mtDNA types L2 and L3. All from Arabia.
So, the only Africans in fact are khoisan and pygmies. The rest are Eurasians who backmigrated... so we'll call them Eurafricans.
That's what you are, boy... a Euroafrican. And I'm just referring to the “African” part, not your whitey half.
So, in fact, you are, most accurately, a Eurafro-whitey Yankwank."
You have a ton of theories on the origin of modern humans, dont you? Here are a couple.
1. OOA immediately become light skinned the moment they walked through the magic into Eurasia.
2. Ancient East Africans were light skin in hot Savanna. They moved west and mixed with some hominid to become black.
3. Eurasia mixed with neanderthal on entering eurasia to become light skinned and distinguished Africans.
4. Modern human a back migrated into Africa from the middle East.
5. Only Khoisan and pygmies are Africa( you ignore the nilotics like South Sudanese who have older lineages than Khoisan). West and East Africans are eurasian in origin because DE some is found in the middle East. You ignore the DE* in west africa. And the lack of neanderthal admixture in West Africans.
Boy, do you flip flop.
You're exhibiting only your reactionary racism.

1. how light is light? I never stated that a Eurasian becomes such because of skin color. I use ancestral DNA. CF & D, M & N.
2. you mean northeast Africans. And they were not in the savana.
3. Eurasians mixed with neandertalensis but they are distinct anyway. CF & D, M & N, these are Eurasian haplogroups which were not acquired from neandertalensis, but by evolution from CT & L3 Africans.
4. Eurasians backmigrated to Africa in several regions, long after OOA. First, to the Maghreb 30,000 bp. Also as is well known there is Eurasian R in W Africa, and J in Egypt, the Horn and Ethiopia. Long after OOA Africans also migrated to Eurasia, notably via Yemen into southern Arabia and the Natufians to the Levant.
5. That was a theory I proposed to explain DE. Nilotics are mixed of post-Toba types with early lineages. Neandertalensis ancestry, if this L2, L3 and DE in Eurasia theory is correct (it is not proven), then would have been acquired by OOA Eurasians but not by the original L2, L3 and DE Eurasians. I am simply pointing out that I can make a logical argument that most Africans are Eurasians which is better than the ridiculous argument put forth to create a “Afroasiatic” category.

How can you argue with me if you can't understand what I say? This is what I get for discussing evolution with uneducated putzes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the european's rh:(rhesus monkey) factor secret? (Jan '09) 1 min Fuckery 395
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 3 min Maceo_Is_Legion 40
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 min Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min BlueFlag 1,601,291
I got the tea on Gina Torres's Caucasian cutey 7 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
The Unwanted Fat, Black, Broke disgusting Black... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 1
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 9 min Legion_is_Maceo 8
More from around the web