I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#26183 Aug 9, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be that in the eyes of a crazy, self righteous, racist nazi but to educated people, I'm a Haitian American who has ancestral origins in Africa with indigenous black Africans and Afroasiatic people. Your retarded ass can claim me to be whatever you want but it doesn't matter because you views and opinions are insignificant and irrelevant. You have not the brain power to understand any real scientific truths. "It is becoming increasingly like that in fact"???? What??? Lmao. There is no facts to anything you say. Studying ancestral DNA genealogy where? You went to these cites and did some digging??? No boy, you didn't. Where are these studies you claim to be participating in??? Oh you won't post them because we will deny them??? Lmao shut up. You're no archaeologist, anthropologist, teacher or anyone of importance. You don't even have any money to fund any research studies.... Lol. I don't know who you think you're fooling but you are the only one who believes any of the non-sense you post. DE is African as well as L2 and L3
No, fool, ethnically you are an Afro-whitey Yankwank. Your “Haitian origin” obviously means squat. Move to Port-au-Prince and they'll pimp your ass to white tourists.

LOL!! You are so intimidated by my superior intellect, erudition and education that you are convulsed with inferiority complex, Yankwank. It's very comical.

DE is African? I've yet to read of any geneticist who can determine if it arose in Africa or Eurasia (Arabia).

You are one ignorant dropout, boy!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#26184 Aug 9, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way, you're a racist prick.... Black means you have dark skin. Nothing else. If your skin is white then you are white. If you have dark skin the. You are black. That's all the shyt means, nothing else.
Then the terms are meaningless, and tell us NOTHING about relationships or ancestry, which is what you're actually admitting, you halfwitted drooling dunce.

So, a Japanese can be “white”, eh? LOL!!!

Your obsession with skin color makes YOU the racist prick, boy!

I'm only interested in objectivity and science, words whose meaning eludes you, boy.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#26185 Aug 9, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
The genes that help produce dark skin have been existent in sapiens in Africa since their entry into history. The levels of these melanin producing genes are consistent with what exist in Africa now so what the hell are you talking about??? There has always been very dark brown skin people in Africa of the Sapien race and this is because the race of humans that man came from were already very dark in skin complexion. Lmao.... Idiot
You moron. Eurasians evolved to be LIGHTER before any had reached southern India. As they moved south in India, the selective pressure was for them to reverse their existing tendency to lighten, and instead to evolve darker skin.

It doesn't matter where the first dark-skinned DNA was, you halfwitted uneducated stupid Yankwank.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Fairfax, VA

#26186 Aug 9, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware of convergent evolution? Like for dark skin... it can evolve in more than one place due to the environment. The southern Indians likely evolved from people who were lighter than they are now.
This is subjective. When you say “look African”, you look immediately at skin color and hair texture. If they're dark with nappy hair, then you think they look like Africans. But if you get around Australians or Papuans, for example, you quickly realize they do NOT look like Africans.
A Japanese person can have skin as light as most Europeans, but they don't look European, do they?
And then the rhetoric gets tangled.“linked to Africa”??? Since Homo sapiens evolved in Africa, EVERYONE is linked to Africa. So to say,“The Andamanese are linked to Africa,” is MEANINGLESS!!! So are the Swedes! So what?
The dark-colored peoples of Eurasia whom you Afronazis love to claim are somehow “linked to Africa” are in fact 100% Eurasian genetically, and are in fact the most distantly related to Africans of all Eurasians! Europeans are closer to Africans than Melanesians or Andamanese.
If you can't understand this then you need to study human genetics.
Wow, you are a retard who focuses on skin color. He was talking about their features as well as their skin color you oaf. He even posted pictures and their features are very much African idiot. It is more than just their skin color that relates to typical African traits. Much of their genes that produce their skin complexion correlate directly with African genes which produces skin color. This is proof that these genes were passed down from ooa ancestors. Lmao. You're an idiot. They are black like Africans and look like Africans because that is where they came from. This is just proof that not everyone evolved into Asian types or Eurasian types which you confoundedly place upon all people on Asia.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Fairfax, VA

#26187 Aug 9, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the terms are meaningless, and tell us NOTHING about relationships or ancestry, which is what you're actually admitting, you halfwitted drooling dunce.
So, a Japanese can be “white”, eh? LOL!!!
Your obsession with skin color makes YOU the racist prick, boy!
I'm only interested in objectivity and science, words whose meaning eludes you, boy.
You're interested in proving that white people were here since the beginning when that is not of the TRUTH at all. People were black are the people who came out of Africa to spread across the earth. Black African people. Your attempt to place such diversity amongst a population that was indeed African is sickening. OOA were black African people as well as their early descendants, likewise so were the Egyptian people. No one was white. Yes some Asians are white while others are people of color or black. Japanese people are white. Their skin color is indeed white however they will never claim that to be so since they too look at white as a cultural classification through supplements of ignorance.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Fairfax, VA

#26188 Aug 9, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
First, your use of the word “Zionist” is racist and if you said that in my presence I'd put you in the hospital. So you keep your goddam racist mouth SHUT in that respect from now on. Got that, Nazi turd? You shut the F up. You've been told. Now behave.
Afrocentric means:“Afro-supremacist racist”. No different from any eurocentric Nazi in terms of racism.
The only respectable approach is objective and academic, scientific and unbiased. Like the way I think. You should try it, and stop wallowing in that inferior Afronazi cesspool.
Yes, if DE were Eurasian, and in fact L2, L3 and Y-DNA E appeared in Arabia, then I am correct that except for Khoisan and pygmies, Africans are “Eurafricans”. That has some basis, assuming the theory of origins is correct, which is not proven.
But the use of the term “Afroasiatic” has NO basis in any fact surmised or proven. It is pure bull.
Once again you are completely wrong... Here is Afrocentric or Afrocentrism for you....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrocentrism

As you can see, Afrocentrics are focused on the INDEPENDENT African achievements in history. It was not formed to produce racism but was formed to protect African American people from the Eurocentric racist bullshyt here in America.you need to get your facts together as you don't know what you're talking about. Afroasiatic has all basis as sapiens came from Africa which made ooa African and then entered Asia. Afroasiatics.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Fairfax, VA

#26189 Aug 9, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
No, fool, ethnically you are an Afro-whitey Yankwank. Your “Haitian origin” obviously means squat. Move to Port-au-Prince and they'll pimp your ass to white tourists.
LOL!! You are so intimidated by my superior intellect, erudition and education that you are convulsed with inferiority complex, Yankwank. It's very comical.
DE is African? I've yet to read of any geneticist who can determine if it arose in Africa or Eurasia (Arabia).
You are one ignorant dropout, boy!
Id love to move to port au prince. Pimping me??? Not likely. My family is wealthy out there. Own mansions and businesses so I doubt any pimping would be going on plus I've been there. My people love my family and they are well known. You only wish I was intimidated by you but there is nothing to be intimidated about. Your dumb
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#26190 Aug 9, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron. Eurasians evolved to be LIGHTER before any had reached southern India. As they moved south in India, the selective pressure was for them to reverse their existing tendency to lighten, and instead to evolve darker skin.
It doesn't matter where the first dark-skinned DNA was, you halfwitted uneducated stupid Yankwank.
You moron, Eurasians did not exist until people moved into the Eurasian area which is not all of Asia and when Europeans started to mix with the Asian population. The early inhabitants of Asia from ooa were Afroasiatic people. Where is this so called study you claimed to do research on??? Lmao... Can't post a link for it eh??? Lol... What a joke you are.
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#26191 Aug 9, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
Their has been a connection with all Africans with each other from the beginning.
"The M2 lineage is mainly found primarily in "eastern", "sub-saharan", and sub-equatorial African groups, those with the highest frequency of the "Broad" trend physiognomy, but found also in notable frequencies in Nubia and Upper Egypt, as indicated by the RFLP TaqI 49a, f variant IV (see Lucotte and Mercier, 2003; Al-Zahery et al. 2003 for equivalecies of markers), which is affiliated with it. The distribution of these markers in other parts of Africa has usually been explained by the "Bantu migrations", but their presence in the Nile Valley in non-Bantu speakers cannot be explained in this way. Their existence is better explained by their being present in populations of the early Holocene Sahara, who in part went on to people the Nile Valley in the mid-Holocene, according to Hassan (1988); this occured long before the "Bantu migrations", which also do not exlain the high frequency of M2 in Senegal, since there are no Bantu speakers there either". S.O.Y. Keita American Journal of Human Biology 16:679-689 (2004)
Basil Davidson in the 1980's (before the widespread use of genetics) displayed this common ancestry between West Africans and Egyptians via the Saharan very clearly in his documentary.
The cultural connections are seen in everything from hundreds of shared words between many West African tribes and ancient Egyptian, to religion, to style and dress. I don't know (well yeah I do) why so many non black people appear to be so threatened and determined to dismiss this clearly connection.
Basil Davidson,,,,,good, good....your develop is coming along nicely. Expect the racist trolls to hate you at a greater level. That's when you know, you're starting to reach, you're apex here.
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#26192 Aug 9, 2014
your development is coming along nicely. Obsidian2xxx. Fed from the future racist, troll hatred you will receive.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26194 Aug 9, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Trade, does not mean occupation. They did not live between anyone "White"
. And again, Eurasian people were a mixed looking people, but did not look exactly like European people. But, who cares how THEY, looked. They did not have major influence in Africa as a whole. Light skin did not fully flourish UNTIL recently. How do we know this? Very simple, people like the aborigines, original Pacific islanders phenotype, and many others, made it around the world, and still looked like their ancestors, like you like to say, lol. Why? You just saying they don't look like Africans, does NOT make it so. Before these people started mixing, they looked African period.
That just kills you inside, doesn't it? You don't want to be family with those Africans do you?
UM......EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST! WHITE SKIN originated somewhere between India and the Middle East 10 000 years ago! Before that, Middle Eastern/Europeans people looked like swarthy Italians and NOTHING LIKE BLACK AFRICANS!

HELL EUROPEANS/MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE still EXACTLY like their ancient ANCESTORS the NEANDERTHAL and CROMAGNON and NOTHING like BLACK AFRICANS!

AFRONAZI WHACKED! Afronazis just cant FACE the PHYSICAL truth!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26195 Aug 9, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron, Eurasians did not exist until people moved into the Eurasian area which is not all of Asia and when Europeans started to mix with the Asian population. The early inhabitants of Asia from ooa were Afroasiatic people. Where is this so called study you claimed to do research on??? Lmao... Can't post a link for it eh??? Lol... What a joke you are.
Do these ancient men looked like Afroasians:
CROMAGNON 40 000 years old:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/473208/view
ANCIENT ASIAN 40 000 years old:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/590871/view

Do they look like Afroasians??????????
HELL even the NEANDERTHAL looks NOTHING like black Africans and EXACTLY like modern Europeans:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/590848/
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#26196 Aug 9, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>UM......EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST! WHITE SKIN originated somewhere between India and the Middle East 10 000 years ago! Before that, Middle Eastern/Europeans people looked like swarthy Italians and NOTHING LIKE BLACK AFRICANS!
HELL EUROPEANS/MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE still EXACTLY like their ancient ANCESTORS the NEANDERTHAL and CROMAGNON and NOTHING like BLACK AFRICANS!
Lmao... The physical truth???? Ha... There is no truth to any of this.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26197 Aug 9, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
You're interested in proving that white people were here since the beginning when that is not of the TRUTH at all. People were black are the people who came out of Africa to spread across the earth. Black African people. Your attempt to place such diversity amongst a population that was indeed African is sickening. OOA were black African people as well as their early descendants, likewise so were the Egyptian people. No one was white. Yes some Asians are white while others are people of color or black. Japanese people are white. Their skin color is indeed white however they will never claim that to be so since they too look at white as a cultural classification through supplements of ignorance.
Ancient Africans were f--ked by neanderthals making them look more like modern Europeans with lighter skin , lots of body hair and straight hair! FACT! Ancient Africans were f--ked out of existence in the Middle East and Europe! Thats why NO ONE in Europe/Middle East and MOST of Asia look like black Africans FACT!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26198 Aug 9, 2014
ANCIENT 40 000 year old CROMAGNON looking NOTHING like a black African, but EXACTLY like an Italian:

www.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_-_...

ITALIAN looking EXACTLY like CROMAGNON:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bernardo_Corradi.j...

I guess somethings just never change even after 40 000 years!
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#26199 Aug 9, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware of convergent evolution? Like for dark skin... it can evolve in more than one place due to the environment. The southern Indians likely evolved from people who were lighter than they are now.
This is subjective. When you say “look African”, you look immediately at skin color and hair texture. If they're dark with nappy hair, then you think they look like Africans. But if you get around Australians or Papuans, for example, you quickly realize they do NOT look like Africans.
A Japanese person can have skin as light as most Europeans, but they don't look European, do they?
And then the rhetoric gets tangled.“linked to Africa”??? Since Homo sapiens evolved in Africa, EVERYONE is linked to Africa. So to say,“The Andamanese are linked to Africa,” is MEANINGLESS!!! So are the Swedes! So what?
The dark-colored peoples of Eurasia whom you Afronazis love to claim are somehow “linked to Africa” are in fact 100% Eurasian genetically, and are in fact the most distantly related to Africans of all Eurasians! Europeans are closer to Africans than Melanesians or Andamanese.
If you can't understand this then you need to study human genetics.
"Are you aware of convergent evolution? Like for dark skin... it can evolve in more than one place due to the environment. The southern Indians likely evolved from people who were lighter than they "

Yes it can. Like in central Americans. South Indian dark skin is most likely a result of mixing Austaloids.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#26200 Aug 9, 2014
"Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, I've been studying the ancestral DNA geneology... with DE giving rise to D and E, with humans in Arabia 110k bp... it is becoming increasingly likely that in fact DE was Eurasian, that the transition to Eurasian occurred then, and therefore E is Eurasian, as are its accompanying mtDNA types L2 and L3. All from Arabia.
So, the only Africans in fact are khoisan and pygmies. The rest are Eurasians who backmigrated... so we'll call them Eurafricans.
That's what you are, boy... a Euroafrican. And I'm just referring to the “African” part, not your whitey half.
So, in fact, you are, most accurately, a Eurafro-whitey Yankwank."

You have a ton of theories on the origin of modern humans, dont you? Here are a couple.

1. OOA immediately become light skinned the moment they walked through the magic into Eurasia.

2. Ancient East Africans were light skin in hot Savanna. They moved west and mixed with some hominid to become black.

3. Eurasia mixed with neanderthal on entering eurasia to become light skinned and distinguished Africans.

4. Modern human a back migrated into Africa from the middle East.

5. Only Khoisan and pygmies are Africa( you ignore the nilotics like South Sudanese who have older lineages than Khoisan). West and East Africans are eurasian in origin because DE some is found in the middle East. You ignore the DE* in west africa. And the lack of neanderthal admixture in West Africans.

Boy, do you flip flop.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#26201 Aug 10, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
First, your use of the word “Zionist” is racist and if you said that in my presence I'd put you in the hospital. So you keep your goddam racist mouth SHUT in that respect from now on. Got that, Nazi turd? You shut the F up. You've been told. Now behave.
Afrocentric means:“Afro-supremacist racist”. No different from any eurocentric Nazi in terms of racism.
The only respectable approach is objective and academic, scientific and unbiased. Like the way I think. You should try it, and stop wallowing in that inferior Afronazi cesspool.
Yes, if DE were Eurasian, and in fact L2, L3 and Y-DNA E appeared in Arabia, then I am correct that except for Khoisan and pygmies, Africans are “Eurafricans”. That has some basis, assuming the theory of origins is correct, which is not proven.
But the use of the term “Afroasiatic” has NO basis in any fact surmised or proven. It is pure bull.
First of all, I used the word Zionist in a certain context, not stating I said "I" said it was Zionist you idiot. As, I responded with dialogue without being negative. And who are you the word police? You only serve to prove that you can't comprehend anything that is presented to you. And if I was in your face you would do NOTHING, THAT'S FACTS PUNK! You should thank whoever you pray to that I wasn't. I am yet to see a keyboard warrior be brave in person. You wouldnt do a thing but kneel to your superior. I warned you to watch your mouth when addressing me you programed racist filth Zionist wanna be. Lol. Your so dumb, you don't even know that your prior statements does NOTHING but support Afroasiatic people existing, idiot!

Furthermore, how can you even continue to debate, when you don't even know the difference between , dominate, and recessive genes, something you learn in tenth grade? You, are a clown who thinks he knows much, but is so simple minded, you can't understand anything, you are laughable. And racist, and you will fail in your endeavours, like your glorified Neanderthals, Insect pest. You are not ready.

Zionist Zionist Zionist, wanna be. You are not a Jew! Lol

Location hidden

#26202 Aug 10, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus.... You would have to be blind in order to see and deny the truths posted here.... Great post.
And yet, the two main dummys, answer like children. One attempts to throw you off by TRYING to get you worked up through name calling, which is laughable. The other just repeats the same nonsense over and over, as if just responding is good enough of a rebuttal. I made it as simple as possible, for them to understand. And I only expect the same response from these simpletons anyway. They only serve as entertainment here, lol.

Location hidden

#26203 Aug 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>UM......EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST! WHITE SKIN originated somewhere between India and the Middle East 10 000 years ago! Before that, Middle Eastern/Europeans people looked like swarthy Italians and NOTHING LIKE BLACK AFRICANS!
Respond to the post with a proper rebuttal. Your statements above are debunked unless you prove otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 17 min TrueTruth 157
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 47 min Annie Oakly 1,067
A threesome with Ms Mack and Lori 47 min Ttt 6
If Jizzrealite Supremacist took a DNA test woul... 1 hr Ttt 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr OBAMA Muslim 1,760,708
Some good advice. Never debate or argue with a ... 1 hr Ttt 6
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 1 hr LawrenceWolf 178
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 3 hr BoogieDownBronx 79
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 4 hr Marcus Washington 54
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 6 hr TrueTruth 76
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 8 hr Ikno 96