I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26014 Aug 3, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I told you to get glasses dude! 20/20 vision, you can see they were pretty dark. Dark Caucasians at that. I thought you believed in Dark Caucasians at one point in time. lol They were not CROMAGNON, smh. Crete was just like their ancesters Brown, and a good deep Brown too.
CRETAN ART:
Cretans painted women snow white and men brown:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Knossos_frise2.JPG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Knossos_fresco_wom...

So were Cretan men dark brown and Cretan women snow white?????LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Gmoney AKA Big G

United States

#26015 Aug 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
Gaydummy:
I need to know if you have heidelbergensis browridges.
I know you have a pussi.... What you need to know is irrelevant.
Gmoney AKA Big G

United States

#26016 Aug 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, fatboy.
We can distinguish Eurasian from African DNA, though Eurasians evolved from L3 Africans. We can distinguish neandertalensis from sapiens DNA.
And we can see non-sapiens DNA in W-Central Africans, up to 7% of their total.
Many of the traits specific to W-Central Africans may have been acquired from heidelbergensis.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vJOaYO3B5BY/Uxrbij8...
You're heidelbergensified, boy!!!
Bullshyt... You post nonsense. You throw up these links for insults but never throw up any links to provide proof. Your full of shyt.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#26017 Aug 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Eurasian influences cannot be called minor.
First, the tombs built in early (predynastic and early dynastic) years in Egypt look very much like those of Western Europe. The notion of a stone passageway tomb seems to have diffused from Western Europe, becoming more elaborate and advanced as they moved west and southward. In Egypt the stone passageway tomb was combined with the Nubian-originated pyramid.
Also, writing may well have diffused to Egypt from Vinca. It is very obvious that Vincan writing did diffuse to Sumeria, as even many of the letters are identical.
Nonetheless, Egyptian civilization can only be considered indigenous, as it clearly developed from roots in the Nile Valley among Nubian-affiliated African people.
whats OBVIOUS IS you have no linked proof for any of this.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#26018 Aug 3, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshyt... You post nonsense. You throw up these links for insults but never throw up any links to provide proof. Your full of shyt.
The reason that POS keeps bringing up heidelbergensis is because he hates the idea eurasians descending from west africa type. It is the reason he tries to restrict the origin of modern humans to Ethiopia anand create a distinction between ethiopians and west african types. He forgets the ethiopians we see today are heavily mixed with eurasians in recent times. To confirm this, he just stated that west africans acquired their physical characteristics from heidelbergensis and earlier claimed ethiopia are the only true human since they did not mix with heidelbergensis. He has also claimed Khoisan are mixed
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason that POS keeps bringing up heidelbergensis is because he hates the idea eurasians descending from west africa type. It is the reason he tries to restrict the origin of modern humans to Ethiopia anand create a distinction between ethiopians and west african types. He forgets the ethiopians we see today are heavily mixed with eurasians in recent times. To confirm this, he just stated that west africans acquired their physical characteristics from heidelbergensis and earlier claimed ethiopia are the only true human since they did not mix with heidelbergensis. He has also claimed Khoisan are mixed
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason that POS keeps bringing up heidelbergensis is because he hates the idea eurasians descending from west africa types. It is the reason he tries to restrict the origin of modern humans to Ethiopia and create a distinction between ethiopians and west african types. He forgets the ethiopians we see today are heavily mixed with eurasians in recent times. To confirm this, he just stated that west africans acquired their physical characteristics from heidelbergensis and earlier claimed ethiopia are the only true human since they did not mix with heidelbergensis. He has also claimed Khoisan are mixed heidelbergensis. What he does not know is ethiopians have deep connection to khoisan and that their Autosomal dna about 35% west African.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#26019 Aug 3, 2014
asho wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason that POS keeps bringing up heidelbergensis is because he hates the idea eurasians descending from west africa type. It is the reason he tries to restrict the origin of modern humans to Ethiopia anand create a distinction between ethiopians and west african types. He forgets the ethiopians we see today are heavily mixed with eurasians in recent times. To confirm this, he just stated that west africans acquired their physical characteristics from heidelbergensis and earlier claimed ethiopia are the only true human since they did not mix with heidelbergensis. He has also claimed Khoisan are mixed <quoted text>
The reason that POS keeps bringing up heidelbergensis is because he hates the idea eurasians descending from west africa type. It is the reason he tries to restrict the origin of modern humans to Ethiopia anand create a distinction between ethiopians and west african types. He forgets the ethiopians we see today are heavily mixed with eurasians in recent times. To confirm this, he just stated that west africans acquired their physical characteristics from heidelbergensis and earlier claimed ethiopia are the only true human since they did not mix with heidelbergensis. He has also claimed Khoisan are mixed <quoted text>
The reason that POS keeps bringing up heidelbergensis is because he hates the idea eurasians descending from west africa types. It is the reason he tries to restrict the origin of modern humans to Ethiopia and create a distinction between ethiopians and west african types. He forgets the ethiopians we see today are heavily mixed with eurasians in recent times. To confirm this, he just stated that west africans acquired their physical characteristics from heidelbergensis and earlier claimed ethiopia are the only true human since they did not mix with heidelbergensis. He has also claimed Khoisan are mixed heidelbergensis. What he does not know is ethiopians have deep connection to khoisan and that their Autosomal dna about 35% west African.
Um....Khoisan are MIXED with EURASIANS and carry 14% DNA from Ethiopians who got their Eurasian DNA from Arabs! They carry a very tiny bit of the European Neanderthal DNA!
Heidelbergensis Neanderthal = Africans
Denisovan Neanderthal = Asians
Neanderthal = Europeans/Middle Eastern people!
Africans who left Africa 30 000 years ago LOOKED NOTHING LIKE MODERN AFRICANS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hofmeyr_skull

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#26020 Aug 3, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>But Europeans/INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people look MORE LIKE their ancient ancestor, the NEANDERTHAL and NOTHING like black Africans!
This is true regarding their color. However, really, neandertalensis like heidelbergensis had the long low braincase, browridges, massive face and jaw, robusticity, etc., which Eurasian H. sapiens even when lightened up did not have.

I have seen live humans with those “archaic” traits. Saw a black guy in Pennsylvania with the browridges of his heidelbergensis ancestor. Saw a Spanish-blood person with reduced neandertal features. Saw pics of one white Slavic person who looked like a neandertalensis in every way.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#26021 Aug 3, 2014
the black Nubians predate ancient Egypt and influenced it's culture
the ancient Egyptians were mulatoes.

Level 1

Location hidden

#26022 Aug 3, 2014
LION wrote:
the black Nubians predate ancient Egypt and influenced it's culture
the ancient Egyptians were mulatoes.
Egyptian civilization was based on prior cultures of Upper Egypt, notably the Badarian.

The Egyptians long before had common ancestors with Nubians. But Nubian kingdoms, ruled by a succession of tribal alliances during the time of Egyptian civilization, was not an earlier civilization from which Kemet was derived. Egyptian civilization was rooted in Egypt, mostly, and secondarily the Sahara.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#26023 Aug 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Egyptian civilization was based on prior cultures of Upper Egypt, notably the Badarian.
The Egyptians long before had common ancestors with Nubians. But Nubian kingdoms, ruled by a succession of tribal alliances during the time of Egyptian civilization, was not an earlier civilization from which Kemet was derived. Egyptian civilization was rooted in Egypt, mostly, and secondarily the Sahara.
Egypt was first called NUBIA
Then KEMET
Now EGYPT
Blacks were the first in ancient Egypt to give it it's culture and race.

Level 1

Location hidden

#26024 Aug 3, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of disagreement all around with us all. But, I myself feel there is something deeper here, and VERY old. a past missing.
There is a lot not yet known, and some which is suggested by some evidence, but not yet accepted by the mainstream.

Even the extent of the civilizations of North America which were wiped out by Europèan diseases is not yet fully understood or accepted.

I am convinced that complex and advanced early societies existed before Kemet or Sumer in various places, including in the Sahara-Sahel of Africa.

Level 1

Location hidden

#26025 Aug 3, 2014
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt was first called NUBIA
Then KEMET
Now EGYPT
Blacks were the first in ancient Egypt to give it it's culture and race.
No. Nubia is to the south. It is not the same as Egypt.

As I've stated repeatedly, the evidence is clear that Egyptian civilization appeared on a Badarian Neolithic base in Upper Egypt among people whose biology and culture show Nubian affinities. In other words, they were people genetically related to Nubians. Nonetheless, Egypt is not Nubia.

In addition to Nubia ancestry, there was a minority of people of Saharan ancestry (also black, so relax) involved in the creation of civilization in Upper Egypt.

Your final statement is correct though I do not like the term “race”, and “give it its culture” sounds like they came in and gave the culture to someone else. They WERE the Egyptians, it was THEIR culture. They'd been in Upper Egypt for a long time before the time of Narmer.

Level 1

Location hidden

#26026 Aug 3, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
whats OBVIOUS IS you have no linked proof for any of this.
I first read about the origin of the stone passageway tomb in Western Europe in the work of V. Gordon Childe. It is all true. It was earlier in Western Europe, then diffused eastward, appearing further and further to the east over time... in Malta, and then in Egypt.

If not for those pinky Euro crackers, the pyramids would have been solid with no passageways or tombs inside. You can thank whitey for that innovation. Whitey Eurasians with buttcheeks the color of mayonnaise who could not jump or dance.

Now cry cry cry, Afronazi self-hating culturally-deprived Afro-whitey Yankwank boy.

Level 1

Location hidden

#26027 Aug 3, 2014
asho wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass.

Eurasians didn't descend from a W African type. They descend from L3 northeast Africans. You are confused, dropout boy.

In fact, fool, it is proven by genome analysis that yes, northeast Africans if unmixed are the only humans on earth without non-sapiens admixture. And Khoisan are mixed, fool, likely with both neandertalensis and heidelbergensis.

Don't tell me what I do and do not know, clownish pseudo-intellectual dolt.

I know that in fact nearly everyone on earth is mixed of 3 or more types. Ethiopians can be part Eurasian, Khoisan and W African. Europeans are mixed of 6 principle types. W Africans are part northeast African and part khoisan, not to mention heidelbergensis.

So just what is your problem with all this? Still in denial that this is your great-great-great-great-great- grandpa?

Level 1

Location hidden

#26028 Aug 3, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling inferior, Afro-whitey Yankwank culturally-deprived dropout boy?

Yes, you're part heidelbergensis. That is proven. And of course since you're part Whiteyasian, you're also part neandertalensis.

You're a 3-in-1 hybrid, boy! No way around it!

Does your forehead slope sharply back?

Level 1

Location hidden

#26029 Aug 3, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I told you to get glasses dude! 20/20 vision, you can see they were pretty dark. Dark Caucasians at that. I thought you believed in Dark Caucasians at one point in time. lol They were not CROMAGNON, smh. Crete was just like their ancesters Brown, and a good deep Brown too.
Color does not indicate ancestry.

The Minoans were the same color as Cretans of today. Not very dark. Mediterranean-colored.

Like Berbers or Jews.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#26030 Aug 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass.
Eurasians didn't descend from a W African type. They descend from L3 northeast Africans. You are confused, dropout boy.
In fact, fool, it is proven by genome analysis that yes, northeast Africans if unmixed are the only humans on earth without non-sapiens admixture. And Khoisan are mixed, fool, likely with both neandertalensis and heidelbergensis.
Don't tell me what I do and do not know, clownish pseudo-intellectual dolt.
I know that in fact nearly everyone on earth is mixed of 3 or more types. Ethiopians can be part Eurasian, Khoisan and W African. Europeans are mixed of 6 principle types. W Africans are part northeast African and part khoisan, not to mention heidelbergensis.
So just what is your problem with all this? Still in denial that this is your great-great-great-great-great- grandpa?
Look here you 3rd rate common sense lacking piece of sh!t of a teacher. Ethiopians today are mixed with eurasians. in other words mixed race. They are not an originak race. Dna has proven this. Which means they have neanderthal admixture. So, if they are mixed today, what racial type were they before mixing with eurasians. West African types, idiot. All so called north east africans today are mixed except the nilotics who are indigenous to the region.
Gmoney AKA Big G

United States

#26031 Aug 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I first read about the origin of the stone passageway tomb in Western Europe in the work of V. Gordon Childe. It is all true. It was earlier in Western Europe, then diffused eastward, appearing further and further to the east over time... in Malta, and then in Egypt.
If not for those pinky Euro crackers, the pyramids would have been solid with no passageways or tombs inside. You can thank whitey for that innovation. Whitey Eurasians with buttcheeks the color of mayonnaise who could not jump or dance.
Now cry cry cry, Afronazi self-hating culturally-deprived Afro-whitey Yankwank boy.
Lmao... More Eurocentric bull crap. Whitey had absolutely nothing to do with innovation concerning the pyramids. Cut the crap out fool.
Gmoney AKA Big G

United States

#26032 Aug 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling inferior, Afro-whitey Yankwank culturally-deprived dropout boy?
Yes, you're part heidelbergensis. That is proven. And of course since you're part Whiteyasian, you're also part neandertalensis.
You're a 3-in-1 hybrid, boy! No way around it!
Does your forehead slope sharply back?
Lmao... You're out of your mind. Nothing is proven just like you haven't proven anything at all. I am a sapien. You might be partially Neanderthal but that has nothing to do with admixture or DNA. Feeling inferior??? You must be mistaking a pure lack of respect with some sort of victory. You're clueless as far as I am concerned.
Gmoney AKA Big G

United States

#26033 Aug 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Color does not indicate ancestry.
The Minoans were the same color as Cretans of today. Not very dark. Mediterranean-colored.
Like Berbers or Jews.
Lmao@mediterranean colored....lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
harrison i know it's you mimicking me you dirty... 4 min I see triplets 6
on a interracial dating facebook page 5 min Jax 2
Are black guys the most cuckholded men in the w... 9 min I see triplets 40
Blk people have a flag too. How about this? 12 min Sir Jethro 4
Damn you HARRISSON! Stop it now! 17 min THE REAL X-TREME ... 1
Jade Helm 15 Starts Tomorrow! 23 min PATRIOT DVC GHOST... 3
Hilarious wave of black-on-black violence! 36 min THE REAL X-TREME ... 5
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 40 min American Lady 2,378
White mom still breastfeeds her 3 year old. 1 hr sONE 32
Why do AAW cry when a Black Man dates out? 3 hr SadButTrue 26