I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#26038 Aug 3, 2014
asho wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here you 3rd rate common sense lacking piece of sh!t of a teacher. Ethiopians today are mixed with eurasians. in other words mixed race. They are not an originak race. Dna has proven this. Which means they have neanderthal admixture. So, if they are mixed today, what racial type were they before mixing with eurasians. West African types, idiot. All so called north east africans today are mixed except the nilotics who are indigenous to the region.
Please don't call him a "teacher". Thats a lie he made up to avoid providing proof via outside linked data for his erroneous assertions.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Chesapeake, OH

#26039 Aug 3, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't call him a "teacher". Thats a lie he made up to avoid providing proof via outside linked data for his erroneous assertions.
Amen
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26040 Aug 3, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao... More Eurocentric bull crap. Whitey had absolutely nothing to do with innovation concerning the pyramids. Cut the crap out fool.
WHITE AN BUILDS SPHINX:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Ancient Egyptian looking suspiciously like a white man builds LARGEST PYRAMID AT GIZA:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26041 Aug 3, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] colored....lmao
CRETANS WERE INDIGENOUS EUROPEANS looking EXACTLY like Italians!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#26042 Aug 4, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao... You're out of your mind. Nothing is proven just like you haven't proven anything at all. I am a sapien. You might be partially Neanderthal but that has nothing to do with admixture or DNA. Feeling inferior??? You must be mistaking a pure lack of respect with some sort of victory. You're clueless as far as I am concerned.
You're an imbecile as far as anyone is concerned, boy.

Has nothing to do with admixture of DNA? LOL... if someone is MIXED with neandertalensis, then they have neandertalensis DNA, do they not? Are you really this stupid, boy?

Yes, I firmly believe that you are.

Do you have a large heidelbergensis jaw?

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#26043 Aug 4, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, boy, I provided links to real scientific information and you pretended not to see it, boy.

And so, boy, you are a liar.

Yes, just another lying Afronazi desperately trying to be something besides a culturally-deprived and depraved Afro-whitey Yankwank.

But, alas, boy, that's all you are.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#26044 Aug 4, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
where are your sources for this lifted data? I want the source.
Poor Afronazi... always punked & debunked, demanding links when he ignores them when presented, and babbling endlessly about his perverted fantasy of being a black Berber Choctaw Spartan Viking Chinese Khmer Hebrew Olmec.

You're daft, boy.
Gmoney AKA Big G

United States

#26045 Aug 4, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>WHITE AN BUILDS SPHINX:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Ancient Egyptian looking suspiciously like a white man builds LARGEST PYRAMID AT GIZA:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
Lmao
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#26046 Aug 4, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an imbecile as far as anyone is concerned, boy.
Has nothing to do with admixture of DNA? LOL... if someone is MIXED with neandertalensis, then they have neandertalensis DNA, do they not? Are you really this stupid, boy?
Yes, I firmly believe that you are.
Do you have a large heidelbergensis jaw?
No one is mixed with Neanderthal DNA you damn buffoon. You're just ignorant. You don't know what you're talking about and are the only flip flopping imbecile in here.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#26047 Aug 4, 2014
It's not easy being an Afronazi...

1. The Moors who invaded Spain were Eurasians.
2. The ancient Hebrews were Eurasians.
3. W-Central Africans are part Homo heidelbergensis.
4. The Etruscans weren't black.
5. The Andamanese are 100% Eurasian.
6. Frosty the Snowman was WHITE!

CRY CRY CRY!!!
LION

Charlotte, NC

#26048 Aug 4, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Nubia is to the south. It is not the same as Egypt.
As I've stated repeatedly, the evidence is clear that Egyptian civilization appeared on a Badarian Neolithic base in Upper Egypt among people whose biology and culture show Nubian affinities. In other words, they were people genetically related to Nubians. Nonetheless, Egypt is not Nubia.
In addition to Nubia ancestry, there was a minority of people of Saharan ancestry (also black, so relax) involved in the creation of civilization in Upper Egypt.
Your final statement is correct though I do not like the term “race”, and “give it its culture” sounds like they came in and gave the culture to someone else. They WERE the Egyptians, it was THEIR culture. They'd been in Upper Egypt for a long time before the time of Narmer.
I understand what you are saying but in my view of the whole thing:
The black Nubians were the original Egyptians and they were black as hell.
They mixed with eurasions, producing a mulatto race.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#26049 Aug 4, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
CRY CRY CRY!!!
1-most eyewitnesses only describe negro moors and the moors who invaded spain were first from the sudan
2-the ancient Hebrews may have been Ethiopian because a person can be predominatly eurasion and still look black as hell.
I am still studying about the other ones but one thing for sure is that frosty the snow man was surely white. lol
Gmoney AKA Big G

Fairfax, VA

#26050 Aug 5, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
CRY CRY CRY!!!
It's not easy being a Eurocentric pink bottomed bigot....
1. The Moors who invaded EUROPE were black Africans who had Arab admixture.
2. The ancient Hebrews were Afroasiatic people.
3. West, central and South Africans are 100% sapiens.
4. The Etruscans had many black Africans that dominated their society.
5. The Andamanese are 100% Aftoasiatics.
6. Frosty the snow man is fake and snow is white unless you piss or shyt on it....

Cry about that bxtch...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#26051 Aug 5, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Wasnt Heidelbergensis the ANCESTOR of the European Neanderthal? He became white after living in a fridge for 600 000 years! By the time Africans met the Neanderthal, he was a hairy white beast and African women just couldnt keep their hands off him!
Iv read the Neanderthal also carried Homo-Erectus and Denisovan DNA! He was a real randy beast! No wonder he went extinct!
Lol, There are stories of "demons" as they were called from India that states a group of beings used to kidnap women to breed with them. They would drag the women by the hair, just like the cartoons, lol. I don't that it was like what you said, in other words. African women readily giving themselves up to a strange people. What society would even allow that to happen without a fight? Most ancient people were tribal, so that theory doesn't add up, it had to be forced on them in a way.

Location hidden

#26052 Aug 5, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
CRY CRY CRY!!!
You can be "Eurasian" and be Black. Etruscans had light, brown, and dark people, mostly brown. Just like many Black people today. My OPINION, they would be Black.

Location hidden

#26053 Aug 5, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot not yet known, and some which is suggested by some evidence, but not yet accepted by the mainstream.
Even the extent of the civilizations of North America which were wiped out by Europèan diseases is not yet fully understood or accepted.
I am convinced that complex and advanced early societies existed before Kemet or Sumer in various places, including in the Sahara-Sahel of Africa.
We agree on something. Yeah, which makes all of this arguing on semantics unproductive. But, time will tell.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26054 Aug 5, 2014
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
1-most eyewitnesses only describe negro moors and the moors who invaded spain were first from the sudan
2-the ancient Hebrews may have been Ethiopian because a person can be predominatly eurasion and still look black as hell.
I am still studying about the other ones but one thing for sure is that frosty the snow man was surely white. lol
NOT TRUE! Ethiopian MTDNA is overwhelmingly black African! Indigenous Jews are NOT related to Ethiopians! Ethiopians are CONVERTS!

The ancient Moors were INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS looking EXACTLY like MODERN MOORS carrying the EXACT SAME DNA!
ANCIENT MOORS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
MODERN MOORS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26055 Aug 5, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be "Eurasian" and be Black. Etruscans had light, brown, and dark people, mostly brown. Just like many Black people today. My OPINION, they would be Black.
Etruscans WERE EUROPEANS!
5000 year old Italian recreated:
www.iceman.it/en/node/226
ALL MODERN EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST 8000-4000 years ago and carry DNA ORIGINATING IN THE MIDDLE EAST!
www.phys.org/news/2014-06-neolithic-people-ea...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26056 Aug 5, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, There are stories of "demons" as they were called from India that states a group of beings used to kidnap women to breed with them. They would drag the women by the hair, just like the cartoons, lol. I don't that it was like what you said, in other words. African women readily giving themselves up to a strange people. What society would even allow that to happen without a fight? Most ancient people were tribal, so that theory doesn't add up, it had to be forced on them in a way.
Um....I think there is a very good chance the neanderthals simply raped them! Or maybe they fell in love! Fact is, when humans meet each other, they interbreed! That is a fact!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#26057 Aug 5, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not easy being a Eurocentric pink bottomed bigot....
1. The Moors who invaded EUROPE were black Africans who had Arab admixture.
2. The ancient Hebrews were Afroasiatic people.
3. West, central and South Africans are 100% sapiens.
4. The Etruscans had many black Africans that dominated their society.
5. The Andamanese are 100% Aftoasiatics.
6. Frosty the snow man is fake and snow is white unless you piss or shyt on it....
Cry about that bxtch...
5000 year old Italian recreated:
www.iceman.it/en/node/226
6000 year old ANCIENT HEBREWS recreated looking EXACTLY like Otzi:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...

Fact is both the HEBREWS and EUROPEANS ORIGINATED from MESOPOTAMIA! No wonder they look alike!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,659,603
Roman Polankski, Harvey Weinstein, And Hollywei... 5 min Marcus Washington 15
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 5 min KIP 18
Colin Powell called trump a National disgrace a... 7 min Kato 16
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 7 min el rey de los cam... 1,523
What Race Has Better Fighters, Non-black Or Black? 7 min the boundaries of... 193
News Whites, not blacks, were the key to Doug Jones'... 7 min Ugly monkeys 9
Is this KIP? 14 min KIP 73
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 3 hr Kato 157
Blacks now control mainstream culture 3 hr el rey de los cam... 51
"Jews will not replace us!" 4 hr el rey de los cam... 109
More from around the web