I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25912 Jul 30, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
African albinos are white
But they dont LOOK LIKE ITALIANS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25913 Jul 30, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>But they dont LOOK LIKE ITALIANS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
They sure do... Italians with blonde hair look like they came straight from the albino Africans.....lmao
klepp0906

Clinton Township, MI

#25914 Jul 30, 2014
What do you guys gain by trying to prove they were "black"? You guys still aren't Egyptians nor does it offer evidence you are.... Anything really.

Just because Egyptians weren't black doesn't mean they were white. Afaik and until modern academia tells me otherwise, they were of middle eastern/Nile valley descent.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25915 Jul 30, 2014
klepp0906 wrote:
What do you guys gain by trying to prove they were "black"? You guys still aren't Egyptians nor does it offer evidence you are.... Anything really.
Just because Egyptians weren't black doesn't mean they were white. Afaik and until modern academia tells me otherwise, they were of middle eastern/Nile valley descent.
Too bad modern academia has already announced that ancient Egyptians were black African people.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25916 Jul 31, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad modern academia has already announced that ancient Egyptians were black African people.
Um........they were light skin mixed race MUTTS! In fact, TYPICAL NORTH AFRICANS! There has only one Pharaoh tested, so how the hell do they know the race of ancient Egyptians? DNA TRIBES has been debunked!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25917 Jul 31, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure do... Italians with blonde hair look like they came straight from the albino Africans.....lmao
But not the Italians with dark hair and eyes LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25918 Jul 31, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um........they were light skin mixed race MUTTS! In fact, TYPICAL NORTH AFRICANS! There has only one Pharaoh tested, so how the hell do they know the race of ancient Egyptians? DNA TRIBES has been debunked!
What??? You're not making any sense. No they were not light skin mutts. They were black Africa. Nubian people. There is much evidence that the ancient Egyptians were the Nubian who were a varied in types in north east Africa. The North Africans that display a Eurasian phenotype are new to North Africa and were not the people of ancient Africa. The only one who has been debunked is YOU.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25919 Jul 31, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>But not the Italians with dark hair and eyes LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Lmao... Those fools just got lucky and adopted NORMAL traits through admixture with NORMAL people.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25920 Jul 31, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, arctic conditions means long winters and -30 --60 degree weather. That's exactly what was happening during the glacial period. As well as ice covering majority of the region. Yea, you're definitely an idiot.
Since you're simple-minded you have a simplistic view of things, simpleton.

First, humans did not live on the ice. Next, the area south of the ice was a type of northern grassy steppe not seen today. It was like nothing “Arctic” today. And south of that were forests. On the steppe, Eurasians of Cro-Magnon type built houses of mammoth bones and hunted. They did not cower in caves waiting for the palm trees to bloom.

Stupid goddam dropout.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25921 Jul 31, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao... Those fools just got lucky and adopted NORMAL traits through admixture with NORMAL people.
And so... to you is “normal” a self-hating plump poofy obsessive in-the-closet buttboy Afro-whitey Yank 3-in-1 hybrid like you? That's “normal”?

Level 1

Location hidden

#25922 Jul 31, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
African albinos are white
Halfwit. This is an African albino:

http://www.galerieannebarrault.com/eric_nehr/...

He has features common in W Africa except for his color. He is not “white”.

Eurasians are not albino Africans, you dolt.

DAMN what a racist cultish self-hating Yankwank you are!!!
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25923 Jul 31, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're simple-minded you have a simplistic view of things, simpleton.
First, humans did not live on the ice. Next, the area south of the ice was a type of northern grassy steppe not seen today. It was like nothing “Arctic” today. And south of that were forests. On the steppe, Eurasians of Cro-Magnon type built houses of mammoth bones and hunted. They did not cower in caves waiting for the palm trees to bloom.
Stupid goddam dropout.
Like I said, the winters were long and ice covered Europe. People did live in caves. Your ancient European ancestors were probably extremely dependent on cave life....lmao
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25924 Jul 31, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an albino
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25925 Jul 31, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
And so... to you is “normal” a self-hating plump poofy obsessive in-the-closet buttboy Afro-whitey Yank 3-in-1 hybrid like you? That's “normal”?
It damn sure isn't a fat sloppy grease shellacked pink bottomed homo hybrid mixed with Neanderthal, sapien and erectus such as yourself.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25926 Jul 31, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure is white... That's his skin color

Since: Jul 14

Philadelphia, PA

#25927 Jul 31, 2014
If you really want to know more about Ancient Egypt the best way would be for you go to Egypt and neighboring countries to find out for yourself. You can visit the many sites and come to your own conclusions rather than rely on somebody else's research.

Ancient Egypt had a good mix of people living there, some Asian some Arab especially towards the end of the Egyptian Empire. Many of the laws were scribed in several languages to accommodate this population. But the majority was of course darker skinned. People still come from all corners of the world to be there!

Today, the Egyptians from the Upper Kingdom, which would be in the southern part of the country, Luxor to what is now the country of Sudan, are considered descendants of 'true Egypt'. The ones who live in the Lower Kingdom like Cairo are of mixed or foreign origins, mainly Turkish. And yes they still use those terms.

And about the pyramids, they are much much older than they say. I think they dated the pyramids to be around 5000 years old but they are actually around 10,000 years old. And they used to be covered in limestone and had a large jewel fixed to the top so it was a brilliant sight! And most of the drawings they show are actually faded from exposure to the elements.

How do I know this? I lived there and have seen it all for myself. I didn't find it in a book or a broken link or make an ignorant assumption. And I can tell you this, not a lot has changed! Something must have skipped those people because they did NOT evolve! lmao xDDDD Oh god and the FLIES!

Also when the West Nile Virus was making its debut, all of Egypt was confused since we had no cases of that going on! But still I wouldn't recommend drinking water from the Nile since it was shut off and doesn't flow any more so everything is "collected". YUCK!

Anyway the only reason I commented on this was to say that the Ancient and Old Worlds are interesting but why do people spend so much time trying to reinvent the past? Who they were? Who they are not? This is what they did... that just doesn't really matter. And actually I bet if the Old World were present today you would ALL be equally unhappy! Pharaoh says: You gon' learn what a Dynasty is TODAY!" LOLOLOL

Just research their political history and you'll see, President Mubarak was basically King and his sons were next to follow until the people tired of it that is. Then he had to flee the country with all his suitcases of money. XDDD

History history history... it's not YOUR story! Go out there live your life and make YOUR story.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25928 Jul 31, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, the winters were long and ice covered Europe. People did live in caves. Your ancient European ancestors were probably extremely dependent on cave life....lmao
Like in Blombos Cave, or Klasies River Mouth sites in S Africa... Upper Palaeolithic cave dwellers.

BWAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA

LMAO HA HA HA HA HA HA

You racist subhuman.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25929 Jul 31, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Ice did not cover where people lived, fool. Many Upper and Middle Palaeolithic sites of Cro-Magnon in Europe include constructed dwellings.

It was a good life... hunting musk ox, reindeer, mammoth... The people created great art, and... oh no! They were entirely EURASIAN!!!

How desperately you attempt to insult European, so badly they have made you hate yourself.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25930 Jul 31, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
It damn sure isn't a fat sloppy grease shellacked pink bottomed homo hybrid mixed with Neanderthal, sapien and erectus such as yourself.
No, I'm not normal; my intelligence is far above average.

Eurasians are not proven to have mixed with erectus, fool. With neandertalensis and denisova.

Whereas you're mixed with neandertalensis and heidelbergensis. This is your great grandpappy:

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/bc9c59_64f5...

Level 1

Location hidden

#25931 Jul 31, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure is white... That's his skin color
Unlike you, he's 100% African.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africans did not sell their own 4 min reallyawesome 33
Why do Nigerian men target American women to ch... (Aug '12) 21 min Fred 260
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 21 min Mick 5,619
Are white people aware of white privilege? 31 min sup bro 127
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 38 min African AE 122,543
Biblical proof dark colored eyes are a blessing... 41 min African AE 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 49 min African AE 34,935
Why are most white people racist? 2 hr Mike 2,108
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 3 hr Username Entered 248
More from around the web