I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25863 Jul 28, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know this and these people were not the Eurasians that you claim are populating North Africa now. These were people who were in North Africa before Europeans and Eurasian groups were in the region. These were Afroasiatic people like the Tuareg.
Wrong yet again.

The base of the Maghreb population is Eurasian. They've been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years, as proven by every find of human remains.

While the Berber ancestry is mostly Mideastern, that of the Tuareg is mostly European.

Proven by DNA.

As is the fact that predynastic Upper Egypt was black. Cultural remains show Nubian affinities also. This is well-known to anyone familiar with the archaeological literature. Obviously that doesn't include you.

No such thing as "Afroasiatic people", clown.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#25864 Jul 28, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
E is an African haplogroup. It is not from the Middle East. E arose in AFRICA 50,000bc. Some of E migrated to the Middle East and most of E remained in Africa. Back migration is irrelevant because the haplogroup has always been African.
Now, clown, if I were a racist eurocentric in the way you are a racist afronazi, then i'd say, oh no, DE was Eurasian and E was Eurasian which back-migrated, and the Eurasian E people took ebony-bottomed slaves and by impregnating them created modern Africans, who are therefore really half Eurasian from the male side, and so are most logically called “Euroafricans”.

Yes, clown, black people are Euroafrican peoples.

That's no more ludicrous than YOU pretending that most Eurasians are really “Afroasiatic”.

You flabby fat-butt swishy clown.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#25865 Jul 28, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern Egyptians were? What are you talking about? Modern people are the people now. Ancient Egyptians were black African people and modern Egyptians are Arab and black. Eurasians???? No. Haplotype DNA does much of nothing as it displays relationships with people in certain areas. There has been Afroasiatic DNA in Africa for a long time. Not Eurasian.
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
Modern people are the people now. Ancient Egyptians were black African people and modern Egyptians are Arab and black.
<quoted text>
LOL....what did I tell you, right on queue, "alf" responded to being a pole-smoker
You and gaydummy have to STOP all this gay talk or the whole forum will know what a pair of mutual ball-licking buttboys you 2 are.

Please, from now on, try to keep it clean in here.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#25866 Jul 28, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern Egyptians were? What are you talking about? Modern people are the people now. Ancient Egyptians were black African people and modern Egyptians are Arab and black. Eurasians???? No. Haplotype DNA does much of nothing as it displays relationships with people in certain areas. There has been Afroasiatic DNA in Africa for a long time. Not Eurasian.
There has been Eurasian DNA in the Maghreb for 30k years. There has been Eurasian DNA in Lower Egypt since predynastic times. I've already been through this, and it was one of you Afronazis who cited Keita in the first place, and it was Keita affirming that Eurasian DNA was in predynastic Lower Egypt.

And you're a predynastic buttboy.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#25867 Jul 28, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply stating that there is one Africa. From E1, E1b, E1b1, E1ba all derived from the same source.
Euro-Racist like to use E1b1 as a source of division in Africa. There methods are see through, predictable and laughable. NO ONE HERE BELIEVES EURO-CLOWNS like AE, and INSECT PEST!!
FamilyTreeDNA describes the origin of this group as: "Haplogroup E1b1a is an African lineage. It is currently hypothesized that this Haplogroup dispersed south from NORTHERN Africa within the last 3,000 years, by the Bantu agricultural expansion. E1b1a is also the most common lineage among male African Americans." :)
LOL at the Afronazi obsession with only “one Africa”. Yet then you'll turn around and state that Africa is the most diverse continent.

So, which is it? Are all Africans a unitary whole, or are there various types? As we know, there are various types, genetically more distinct among them than all Eurasians are.

Eurasians, all of them, in fact are but a sub-set of L3 Africans, which means that a pure L3 African is more closely related to all Eurasians than to other Africans. LOL... I love pointing that out to Afronazis... it makes you clowns crazy.

OH NO look a eurocentric is trying to DIVIDE us! LOL!!!

You pack of hysterical raving clowns.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#25868 Jul 28, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL at the Afronazi obsession with only “one Africa”. Yet then you'll turn around and state that Africa is the most diverse continent.
So, which is it? Are all Africans a unitary whole, or are there various types? As we know, there are various types, genetically more distinct among them than all Eurasians are.
Eurasians, all of them, in fact are but a sub-set of L3 Africans, which means that a pure L3 African is more closely related to all Eurasians than to other Africans. LOL... I love pointing that out to Afronazis... it makes you clowns crazy.
You point out the obvious, and pretend it's a surprise! Insect pest to the rescue, lol. Diversity yes, that's the point. Africa is the most diverse people in the world. AA are diverse, yet for the most part are a whole. The Caribbean is diverse, and for the most part are united in their ethnicity. Asia, places like India with sub cultures, are a whole. So your point is exactly what? As I said simple minded nonsense.
innocent

Lancaster, CA

#25869 Jul 28, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am saying that your post is full of ignorance because no one in here has claimed that Egypttians were their direct ancestors and even when I talk to black Americans outside this forum they do not claim to be Egyptian. You over here talking about we and our??? Your not African American. If you were, you would know this to just be bullshyt that the white man claims against us. We claim that Egyptians were black Africans through out this forum. During personal conversations outside this forum, I hear people call the Egyptians as our ancestors to reference to them as the same black people as we are inhabiting the African country in ancient times. And this in regards to those who know their history because many people black or white don't know history. Many African Americans don't claim to truly be African at all. Many of them claim to just be American so all this claiming to be from Egypt by African Americans is bullshyt. Then you went on to talk bad about African Americans and claiming that they are the worst in reciting historical content.... Just more ignorant statements from a perpetrator. In this forum we have talked about Ghana, Benin, Ethiopia, Morocco, Libya, Maurentania and how old those ancient places contained OUR ancestors as well fool. So what you need to do is check yourself because the only one displaying their IGNORANCE is you.
My post wasen't ignorant. It's reality and yes they are claiming to be the decendants of Egypt. if you read the comments from 2007 to now, people are commenting absurd. I'm not talking about just on here but in general. I was saying that some of them pick Egypt, Sudan or Ethiopian in Africa to dissociate the bad aspects in the rest of Africa but will cling to the only positive image there is that is portrayed positively. they don't want to come from plug noses, vuloptuous lips, kinky hair and dark skin. of course they don't claim to be truly African at all because many of them do have some mixing in their background due to slavery and breeding with Native americans but they do prefer to be called African americans because they are the descendants of the continent.
I'm not "talking bad" about them. they talk bad about each other;it's everywhere;on youtube, in magazines, on tv and personal thread attacks on public sites. there is some greatness in them somewhere but with this culture glamorizing thugs and gangs, it instructs them not to care. it's not only them, it's caucasian people too. I'm not perpetrating anything, they are romanticizing about a history that is not directly their own. The idea that ancient Egyptians were black is a highly contested one and I did say that they were of African descent. the current Egyptians who are arabs systematically killed and enslaved blacks;driving them away from north africa. you don't need to be so hostile and confronational. I don't think your African american either because if you were, you could have gave my comments kudos. I was right on everything. you and I both know that.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25870 Jul 28, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong yet again.
The base of the Maghreb population is Eurasian. They've been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years, as proven by every find of human remains.
While the Berber ancestry is mostly Mideastern, that of the Tuareg is mostly European.
Proven by DNA.
As is the fact that predynastic Upper Egypt was black. Cultural remains show Nubian affinities also. This is well-known to anyone familiar with the archaeological literature. Obviously that doesn't include you.
No such thing as "Afroasiatic people", clown.
DNA proves none of this and neither do you. It was Afroasiatic DNA that enter Africa so long ago. Eurasian DNA is new and the Tuareg is Mid Eastern and African. You know nothing about archaeological literature. All you know is bogus bullshyt.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25871 Jul 28, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, clown, if I were a racist eurocentric in the way you are a racist afronazi, then i'd say, oh no, DE was Eurasian and E was Eurasian which back-migrated, and the Eurasian E people took ebony-bottomed slaves and by impregnating them created modern Africans, who are therefore really half Eurasian from the male side, and so are most logically called “Euroafricans”.
That's no more ludicrous than YOU pretending that most Eurasians are really “Afroasiatic”.
Did the originate in Europe??? Uuhhh no. That's why your idiotic sarcastic bullshyt doesn't make since. Afroasiatic makes since because they came from Africa and migrated to Asia. Don't compare my claims to yours. They are nothing alike. You have no basis for your sarcastic rebuttal. I on the other hand have the proof which is evident of their departure from Africa which makes them Africans in Asia...lmao... What an idiot you are.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25872 Jul 28, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You and gaydummy have to STOP all this gay talk or the whole forum will know what a pair of mutual ball-licking buttboys you 2 are.
Please, from now on, try to keep it clean in here.
Look at the pot calling the kettle black.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25873 Jul 28, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been Eurasian DNA in the Maghreb for 30k years. There has been Eurasian DNA in Lower Egypt since predynastic times. I've already been through this, and it was one of you Afronazis who cited Keita in the first place, and it was Keita affirming that Eurasian DNA was in predynastic Lower Egypt.
And you're a predynastic buttboy.
You've already been through what??? Stop bytchin butt boy. If you feel you are wasting your time, leave. There has been Afroasiatic DNA in the Maghreb for 30ky. Eurasians didn't exist yet.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25874 Jul 28, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Eurasians are not Africans. Eurasians are new to Africa while Afroasiatics have been there for thousands of years.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25875 Jul 28, 2014
innocent wrote:
<quoted text> My post wasen't ignorant. It's reality and yes they are claiming to be the decendants of Egypt. if you read the comments from 2007 to now, people are commenting absurd. I'm not talking about just on here but in general. I was saying that some of them pick Egypt, Sudan or Ethiopian in Africa to dissociate the bad aspects in the rest of Africa but will cling to the only positive image there is that is portrayed positively. they don't want to come from plug noses, vuloptuous lips, kinky hair and dark skin. of course they don't claim to be truly African at all because many of them do have some mixing in their background due to slavery and breeding with Native americans but they do prefer to be called African americans because they are the descendants of the continent.
I'm not "talking bad" about them. they talk bad about each other;it's everywhere;on youtube, in magazines, on tv and personal thread attacks on public sites. there is some greatness in them somewhere but with this culture glamorizing thugs and gangs, it instructs them not to care. it's not only them, it's caucasian people too. I'm not perpetrating anything, they are romanticizing about a history that is not directly their own. The idea that ancient Egyptians were black is a highly contested one and I did say that they were of African descent. the current Egyptians who are arabs systematically killed and enslaved blacks;driving them away from north africa. you don't need to be so hostile and confronational. I don't think your African american either because if you were, you could have gave my comments kudos. I was right on everything. you and I both know that.
Lmao... You and I both don't know shyt. I know that you however are completely full of shyt and could care less what you think I am. I and others in here know who I am. Everything you said was typical stereotypes which are presented daily by white bigots all over the world. You're not fooling anyone but yourself.... [email protected] you kudos..... Boy stop
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#25876 Jul 28, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
E is an African haplogroup. It is not from the Middle East. E arose in AFRICA 50,000bc. Some of E migrated to the Middle East and most of E remained in Africa. Back migration is irrelevant because the haplogroup has always been African.
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
G did you see that....."You flabby fat-butt..." what other other troll uses that term.
'barros' may be using a 'proxy'.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25877 Jul 29, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
G did you see that....."You flabby fat-butt..." what other other troll uses that term.
A subclave Of Haplogroup E (E-M35) FROM THE MIDDLE EAST did a back migration! Ethiopians carry it! They got E-M35 from ARABS and also Haplogroup J1!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25878 Jul 29, 2014
EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST 8000 years ago! So the Middle East was WHITE 8000 years ago! So Afronazis can stop trying to claim the Middle East was black because IT WAS NOT! Do indigenous Europeans look black or M.E. people?????

www.phys.org/news/2014-06-neolithic-people-ea...
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25879 Jul 29, 2014
African AE wrote:
EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST 8000 years ago! So the Middle East was WHITE 8000 years ago! So Afronazis can stop trying to claim the Middle East was black because IT WAS NOT! Do indigenous Europeans look black or M.E. people?????
Europeans became white in Europe because they were experiencing the same arctic conditions Neanderthal did during earlier glacial periods and because they lived in caves for a few thousand years.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25880 Jul 29, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Lmao... Flabby fat-butt and swishy clown.... I don't know where this fool gets his material but his content is equal to that of an elementary school kid.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25881 Jul 29, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Europeans became white in Europe because they were experiencing the same arctic conditions Neanderthal did during earlier glacial periods and because they lived in caves for a few thousand years.
LOL they got their WHITE SKIN from the Middle Eastern Farmers 8000 years ago! Thats why they carry DNA originating in the Middle East and LOOK EXACTLY LIKE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25882 Jul 29, 2014
MODERN EUROPEANS ORIGINATED from the Middle East and look EXACTLY like INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN people!
They look exactly like these descendants of the Israelites:
www.israelite-samaritans.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,418,713
Best Liberal Cringe Compilation / (Feminists an... 11 min WHITE COP POWER 2
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 14 min kuda 9
*** America First ***** 16 min Ashakhu 2
The INSECURE Black "Man": (Oct '13) 19 min WHITE COP POWER 52
Black Failure 20 min fluer 59
Now Reuters! Clinton Collapse!!! 27 min WHITE COP POWER 4
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 1 hr Hillary 2016 16
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 3 hr Imgreat 55
More from around the web