I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25816 Jul 25, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Divide and conquer, that's their motive. The sooner we understand that, the better we will be. We will never get anywhere as a people by trying to assimilate into their culture and removing our unity. We will continue to lose our true identity.
LOL!!! Your unity is that of cult members. You're like the Moonies. Or Mormons. LOL!!!

We'll maintain our unity and pretend that the Spartans were black. We'll defend to the end those Afroasiatic Moorish Spartans. And they were also Egyptians. And Hebrews. Everyone was black except for Betty White and Frosty the Snowman, though Frosty was originally black.

We'll never assimilate to those eurocentric Nazi lies!!!

FROSTY was BLACK!!!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#25817 Jul 25, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Your as dumb as he is.... There were migrations into Egypt from west and South Africa as well as from Egypt into west and South Africa. And my comment for ignorance towards his post was for all of the bullshyt he posted. Not just that. The fact that the fool came in here saying that anyone was claiming to have Egyptian ancestry is just more bs. The topic says in need proof that the ancient Egyptians were not black. Everyone in here who you claim are Afrocentrics are saying that they were black fool. Not that were are related to them idiot.
Do you know how to read?

I've already posted the archaeological evidence regarding Egypt, and they were black.

What exactly are you whining about now? I was simply pointing out that in fact there IS a connection between Afro-whitey Yanks and Egypt, but not by descent. Is that there is Saharan descent in Egyptians and in African-Americans.

So Afronazis thinking they are Egyptians are confused. They are Saharans.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#25818 Jul 25, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Exactly Kemets were Black.
What racist trolls like to do is drive home the racial divide. They want to promote and create various divisions among Blacks throughout the Diaspora i.e. "you're not him, he's not you". "here something we've concocted in lab that says you have different this or that, than him".....don't question it just BUY IN.
The b.s. promotion of division never stops
It IS necessary to separate you, to divide you.

You are separate and distinct from anyone with real academic credibility. You are distinct from any intellectualism. You are other than scientific.

You're a cultish racist clown!
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25819 Jul 25, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how to read?
I've already posted the archaeological evidence regarding Egypt, and they were black.
What exactly are you whining about now? I was simply pointing out that in fact there IS a connection between Afro-whitey Yanks and Egypt, but not by descent. Is that there is Saharan descent in Egyptians and in African-Americans.
And I am saying you're an idiot because no one claimed that the Egyptians were their ancestors in here. Everyone is claiming that they are black people like we are black people you damn fool. It is your exaggerated imagination that is accusing people for saying that these people were anyone's ancestors. On top of that, you have no idea who really came from where. The population in Africa from 3000bc to the 1400's increased tremendously and there have been many migrations across the continent.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25820 Jul 25, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS necessary to separate you, to divide you.
You are separate and distinct from anyone with real academic credibility. You are distinct from any intellectualism. You are other than scientific.
You're a cultish racist clown!
You just love talking about yourself huh???
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25821 Jul 25, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how to read?
You posted no archaeological evidence of Egyptians being black. Everyone else who knows they were black posted the evidence for this. You just post you retarded opinion without proof. I'm not even sure if you know how to find proof on here to provide to anyone. Ridiculous....
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25822 Jul 25, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
This information is readily available and you know it.
It is believed by archaeologists, in fact, that not only Anubis but the Sphinx as well was of Saharan origin, rather than Egyptian, Nile Valley, per se.
A minority of Egyptians were Saharans who'd migrated into the Valley due to the dessication of the Sahara.
You don't know this? A commonly known fact but know nothing of it...
Right. As always.
Yea I know this and these people were not the Eurasians that you claim are populating North Africa now. These were people who were in North Africa before Europeans and Eurasian groups were in the region. These were Afroasiatic people like the Tuareg.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25823 Jul 25, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the result of many milliions of mutations.
Unfortunately, in both your parental lines there is a recurring allele causing in the homozygous condition extreme mental dullness and a tendency to drool on your shoes.
If you'd studied introductory genetics, you'd understand what I just said.
I don't need to study introductory genetics to see that you are thoroughly irate on here and I am thoroughly entertained.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#25824 Jul 25, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
This information is readily available and you know it.
It is believed by archaeologists, in fact, that not only Anubis but the Sphinx as well was of Saharan origin, rather than Egyptian, Nile Valley, per se.
A minority of Egyptians were Saharans who'd migrated into the Valley due to the dessication of the Sahara.
You don't know this? A commonly known fact but know nothing of it...
Right. As always.
"MWPAB"

link you info. no discussion is required.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#25825 Jul 25, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how to read?
all of Africa was once Black. Africans can embrace any African from any where in the Diaspora.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#25826 Jul 25, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am saying you're an idiot because no one claimed that the Egyptians were their ancestors in here. Everyone is claiming that they are black people like we are black people you damn fool. It is your exaggerated imagination that is accusing people for saying that these people were anyone's ancestors. On top of that, you have no idea who really came from where. The population in Africa from 3000bc to the 1400's increased tremendously and there have been many migrations across the continent.
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
On top of that, you have no idea who really came from where. The population in Africa from 3000bc to the 1400's increased tremendously and there have been many migrations across the continent.
BINGO

...and to take it a step further, a group of PPL. can define themselves, if one is talking about PPL. from the same racial base. Diaspora Africans can & will define themselves without outside interference.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#25827 Jul 25, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted no archaeological evidence of Egyptians being black. Everyone else who knows they were black posted the evidence for this. You just post you retarded opinion without proof. I'm not even sure if you know how to find proof on here to provide to anyone. Ridiculous....
Oh go easy on 'ole "Most “white” people are brown". Or should he just be "MWPAB" aka insect brain aka 'barros', he probably didn't get a chance to eat a seal today, so he could keep his white skin "brown"...lol.

I think studies show, when you don't eat a seal a day, you can't think str8 enough to bring outside linked data as proof....lol

----

on a serious note, it's true all Kemets were originally Black. No there is no such thing as
"indigenous non-Black PPL." in Africa
innocent

Lancaster, CA

#25828 Jul 25, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance....
What do you mean "Ignorance"? West Africa was settled by our ancestors to atleast as early as 10000 BC. to put that in perspective, since the first pharaoh of Egypt didn't come around 3100 BC from 6000 to 7000 years later, there's a possibility that we have no genetic link to present day Egypt and Egypt of the past. plus our ancestors would have to have trekked through the sahara to get through West Africa from Egypt. Ghanaian civilizations had already been established long before millenia. our ancestors would have to have interbreeded with them and conquered with them in order to claim our closest ancestor to Egypt. I don't think most of them have a link to Egypt or Sudan at all because if they do then, then it's likely the poster's genes came from the people who originally inhabitated the area known as the sahara desert. They migrated east, west, and south when the area changed from savannah to desert. so this means the posters genes were likely linked to west/south of the sahara desert.
The sahara desert has a rich and forgotten history but no one wants to hear that. Egypt wasen't the only advanced civilization in Africa. There are many African continents but they want to claim Egypt as their homeland. people in west Africa wasen't sitting around campfires playing with sticks for thousands of years. the poster wanted "proof" and i was implying in my last post that slavery left alot of black americans with no links to their past and that they are going to pick Egypt just because it's some random country in Africa. I decided to answer this poster because i had the information and i got it from informed people. there are black americans who claim indian blood or to be mixed with anything except black but can't find pictures or family relatives to proove that. I'm not saying there weren't Egyptians who weren't of African descent but our ancestors were not taken from Egypt. All I was saying in my last post was how most black Americans claim a culture that is not their's but want every one else to be them but haven't excepted who they are yet. I'm not saying all of them, there are too many of them to put in classifications but there are also too many of them who wear a self hate badge.*ahem* you know what i mean?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#25829 Jul 25, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I know very well the difference, and your “truth seeking” involves racist lies about non-black people. You are indeed an Afronazi racist. And what's lower than a racist? That's down there with pedophiles.
You're an Afronazi, but I'm no Euro anything, especially Nazi, so I suggest you shut your goddam filthy rodent mouth right now, a$$hole, you got that, racist scum? I don't tolerate racism nor will I be insulted by one. So you shut the F up and right now, bitxh.
Your just a RACIST keyboard NAZI case closed. What a Euro-clown slave in denial, lol

You are a joke, thanks for the entertainment.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#25830 Jul 25, 2014
innocent wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean "Ignorance"? West Africa was settled by our ancestors to atleast as early as 10000 BC. to put that in perspective, since the first pharaoh of Egypt didn't come around 3100 BC from 6000 to 7000 years later, there's a possibility that we have no genetic link to present day Egypt and Egypt of the past. plus our ancestors would have to have trekked through the sahara to get through West Africa from Egypt. Ghanaian civilizations had already been established long before millenia. our ancestors would have to have interbreeded with them and conquered with them in order to claim our closest ancestor to Egypt. I don't think most of them have a link to Egypt or Sudan at all because if they do then, then it's likely the poster's genes came from the people who originally inhabitated the area known as the sahara desert. They migrated east, west, and south when the area changed from savannah to desert. so this means the posters genes were likely linked to west/south of the sahara desert.
The sahara desert has a rich and forgotten history but no one wants to hear that. Egypt wasen't the only advanced civilization in Africa. There are many African continents but they want to claim Egypt as their homeland. people in west Africa wasen't sitting around campfires playing with sticks for thousands of years. the poster wanted "proof" and i was implying in my last post that slavery left alot of black americans with no links to their past and that they are going to pick Egypt just because it's some random country in Africa. I decided to answer this poster because i had the information and i got it from informed people. there are black americans who claim indian blood or to be mixed with anything except black but can't find pictures or family relatives to proove that. I'm not saying there weren't Egyptians who weren't of African descent but our ancestors were not taken from Egypt. All I was saying in my last post was how most black Americans claim a culture that is not their's but want every one else to be them but haven't excepted who they are yet. I'm not saying all of them, there are too many of them to put in classifications but there are also too many of them who wear a self hate badge.*ahem* you know what i mean?
Like he said ignorance!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25831 Jul 25, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
all of Africa was once Black. Africans can embrace any African from any where in the Diaspora.
NOPE the earliest North African was CROMAGNON!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25832 Jul 25, 2014
innocent wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean "Ignorance"? West Africa was settled by our ancestors to atleast as early as 10000 BC. to put that in perspective, since the first pharaoh of Egypt didn't come around 3100 BC from 6000 to 7000 years later, there's a possibility that we have no genetic link to present day Egypt and Egypt of the past. plus our ancestors would have to have trekked through the sahara to get through West Africa from Egypt. Ghanaian civilizations had already been established long before millenia. our ancestors would have to have interbreeded with them and conquered with them in order to claim our closest ancestor to Egypt. I don't think most of them have a link to Egypt or Sudan at all because if they do then, then it's likely the poster's genes came from the people who originally inhabitated the area known as the sahara desert. They migrated east, west, and south when the area changed from savannah to desert. so this means the posters genes were likely linked to west/south of the sahara desert.
Afronazis hate their West African ancestors and try as hard as possibe to be some other people. Mostly Hebrews or Egyptians! Fact is their DNA shows they are WEST AFRICAN in ORIGIN NOT Egyptians or Hebrews!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25833 Jul 25, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh go easy on 'ole "Most “white” people are brown". Or should he just be "MWPAB" aka insect brain aka 'barros', he probably didn't get a chance to eat a seal today, so he could keep his white skin "brown"...lol.
I think studies show, when you don't eat a seal a day, you can't think str8 enough to bring outside linked data as proof....lol
----
on a serious note, it's true all Kemets were originally Black. No there is no such thing as
"indigenous non-Black PPL." in Africa
TRANNIE TROLLS favourite INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN BOYS who carry INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN DNA:
www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25834 Jul 25, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know this and these people were not the Eurasians that you claim are populating North Africa now. These were people who were in North Africa before Europeans and Eurasian groups were in the region. These were Afroasiatic people like the Tuareg.
Tuareg of Libya carry EURASIAN DNA, but WESTERN Tuareg MTDNA is overwhelmingly black African! In fact West African and Central African!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25835 Jul 25, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Exactly Kemets were Black.
What racist trolls like to do is drive home the racial divide. They want to promote and create various divisions among Blacks throughout the Diaspora i.e. "you're not him, he's not you". "here something we've concocted in lab that says you have different this or that, than him".....don't question it just BUY IN.
The b.s. promotion of division never stops
WHITE MAN BUILDS SPHINC:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,794
Whites On The Retreat 3 min The Armed Axe 2
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 8 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 27 min The Armed Axe 15
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 28 min justheretohelp 617
Basal Eurasians..... 31 min The Armed Axe 6
Do you black people really think you're normal... 32 min Got_Rope 17
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 52 min Y do whites wrink... 68
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 6 hr Truth 38
More from around the web