lmao

Bowie, MD

#25743 Jul 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Sickle cell disease arose spontaneously in different places and there are different mutations!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_disease
Where did they arise spontaneously at in different places dumb@$$?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25744 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the Middle Eastern European farmers make them white dumb@$$ inbred? Did they spray paint them or kick flour on them? You seem to not understand $h!t for brains that genes are responsible for the different phenotypes and not farming! At the gene level, maple urine piss smelling inbred, how did these white middle eastern farmers go into Europe and make these brown skin Caucasians carrying haplogroup C6 white?
THEY F--ked them!!! Im sure you have heard of sex and the facts of life???? Or do you want me to explain the facts of life to you????
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25745 Jul 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBO DNA shows they looked exactly the SAME as modern EGYPTIANS!
The Bible doesnt NOT mention the race of Ham,Shem or Japheth! Absolutely right!
READ EXTRA SLOWLY AND CRY:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
Afronazis just cant face the truth!
"A recent DNA study of the mummies of Ramesses III of the Twentieth Dynasty and an unknown son state that they carried the Haplogroup E1b1a"

From your link maple urine piss smelling inbred! Try again!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25746 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did they arise spontaneously at in different places dumb@$$?
READ Wiki, it gets it research from genuine scientists! According to Wiki, Saudi Arabia has a DIFFERENT mutation of Sick-Cell disease that arose in Saudi Arabia!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25747 Jul 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THEY F--ked them!!! Im sure you have heard of sex and the facts of life???? Or do you want me to explain the facts of life to you????
What genes made them white dumb@$$!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25748 Jul 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THEY F--ked them!!! Im sure you have heard of sex and the facts of life???? Or do you want me to explain the facts of life to you????
Dude your just a brain dead troll!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25749 Jul 24, 2014
THE ANCESTORS OF EUROPEANS:
Ancient Hunter-Gatherer Caucasians with brown skin and blue eyes
Middle Eastern farmers
Northern Eurasians

www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2013/12/23/0015...

The Hunter Gatherers were interbred out of existence by the Middle Eastern farmers, thats why Europeans carry DNA that originated in the Middle East!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25750 Jul 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>READ Wiki, it gets it research from genuine scientists! According to Wiki, Saudi Arabia has a DIFFERENT mutation of Sick-Cell disease that arose in Saudi Arabia!
There's no need for me to read wiki stupid @$$, I've already schooled on the different haplotypes several times already. You wait a little while and come back and say the same dumb $h!t like you're doing now! You're definitely missing a chromosome!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25751 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude your just a brain dead troll!
You have a low IQ! How else do you think people change colour SEX SEX SEX!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25752 Jul 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
THE ANCESTORS OF EUROPEANS:
Ancient Hunter-Gatherer Caucasians with brown skin and blue eyes
Middle Eastern farmers
Northern Eurasians
www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2013/12/23/0015...
The Hunter Gatherers were interbred out of existence by the Middle Eastern farmers, thats why Europeans carry DNA that originated in the Middle East!
"White SKIN has NOTHING to DO WITH ANY AFRICANS and EVOLVED INDEPENDENTLY OUTSIDE AFRICA somewhere between North India and the Middle East"

These are your words dumb@$$. Does this link support your claims? And if so stupid @$$ point it out to us!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25753 Jul 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You have a low IQ! How else do you think people change colour SEX SEX SEX!
As usual, you're just trolling. You're the joke of TOPIX maple urine piss smelling inbred!

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25754 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
A pure European? Brain dead Mexican, there is no such thing as a pure European. The European albinos are nothing more than a culmination of DERIVED ALLELES, a genetically weak @$$ copy from a source much more Ancient and PURE than he. There's nothing novel about a mutt @$$ European you self hating border hopper!
You now no science, but lots of racist BS, boy. Can you spew that racism while someone stands on your throat?I'll be you cannot. Let's try it and find out.

I LOVE to hurt racists!

Level 1

Location hidden

#25755 Jul 24, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Wow, eating seals makes your skin darker?! I missed a good one. How can one debate such a thing? Lol, definitely point made.
No, that is not how it goes, smartassed lowlife lying racist.

Eating seafood alleviates the need to produce vit D in the skin, you asshole. That means that if you eat seafood there is no selective pressure to turn lighter, you moron.

Now, if you want to smartass and lie, do it to my face so I can deliver unto you what you so richly deserve.

You racist subhuman scum.

Laugh now, cry later, bitxh.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25756 Jul 24, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big Gay Nazi wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA says nothing like that... DNA says these Ashkenazis are a people who have some middle eastern DNA in them like many indo-European people do.
Wrong, gay Nazi scum. They have more and different Mideastern DNA than Europeans. That is because, unlike you, they descend from ancient Hebrews.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25757 Jul 24, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, indeed, I was just debating the Dravidian people recently. A distinction is always made between North Africa DNA and the rest of Africa. But all African E DNA was from the same place, North I believe before the split.
Dravidian Y-DNA is mostly of type L, though many in India have R (Aryan).

They are not Africa. They are Eurasians. L descends from K, from IJK, from F, from CF.

Eurasians.

STOP your culture-vulture racism or you will pay the price.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25759 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the Middle Eastern European farmers make them white dumb@$$ inbred? Did they spray paint them or kick flour on them? You seem to not understand $h!t for brains that genes are responsible for the different phenotypes and not farming! At the gene level, maple urine piss smelling inbred, how did these white middle eastern farmers go into Europe and make these brown skin Caucasians carrying haplogroup C6 white?
Moron boy, it is postuated that farming removed natural sources of vit D from the diet and increased the selective pressure for light skin.

I know just in that sentence is more complexity than your peabrain can handle, you submental racist snarling drooling little bitxh.

Try your racism in person, boy, and see how that goes for you.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25760 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no need for me to read wiki stupid @$$, I've already schooled on the different haplotypes several times already. You wait a little while and come back and say the same dumb $h!t like you're doing now! You're definitely missing a chromosome!
you missing a load of chromosomes!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25761 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
"A recent DNA study of the mummies of Ramesses III of the Twentieth Dynasty and an unknown son state that they carried the Haplogroup E1b1a"
From your link maple urine piss smelling inbred! Try again!
Um...RAMSES 2 was a white man! Hair analyses showed he was WHITE! READ EXTRA SLOWLY:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....
Pissbag whacked!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25762 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
"White SKIN has NOTHING to DO WITH ANY AFRICANS and EVOLVED INDEPENDENTLY OUTSIDE AFRICA somewhere between North India and the Middle East"
These are your words dumb@$$. Does this link support your claims? And if so stupid @$$ point it out to us!
READ EXTRA SLOWLY:
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-25352...
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25763 Jul 24, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You now no science, but lots of racist BS, boy. Can you spew that racism while someone stands on your throat?I'll be you cannot. Let's try it and find out.
I LOVE to hurt racists!
All this tough talk must work on them inbred albinos out in New Mexico Chico, but I promise you, as sure as the tortilla and Goya you consume burn your inbred Mexican @$$, it will get you buried out here on the East Coast! Mexicans mind there manners here Chico! We don't have rogue Mexicans here on the East Coast like they do in Cali because we will put our hands on them quickly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africa... 4 min N Hater 25
It's fun to lie to blacks 4 min iamcuriousnow 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 120,531
Go home or go to jail: Israel pressures African... 7 min lomaxx 64
Crime rises in Baltimore as cops are afraid to ... 8 min Equalizer 18
Why does bicuriousnow troll as a white person 9 min Mister Bodine 18
interracial marriage-divorce rate 11 min Kip 68
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 51 min Harrisson 460
All women prefer white men 58 min Hellywood 4,644
why do white people hate other races so much 2 hr Current Affairs 392