I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
lmao

Arlington, VA

#25772 Jul 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>HUNTER-GATHERERS ORIGINATED IN ASIA low IQ BIMBO BRAIN! CROMAGNON was the EARLIEST EUROPEAN carrying MTDNA N and U FROM ASIA! LaBrana man carried HAPLOGROUP C6 FROM ASIA! THEY WERE WHITE CAUCASIANS looking like Italians! They had F--k all to do with Africans!!!!
So then you posted an article that you really didn't understand, because according to it, hunter gatherers came from AFRICA, and represent one of three groups that together make up present day Europeans, but then YOU SAY hunter gatherers originated in Asia! You contradict yourself [email protected]$$ over and over and over again! You are the joke of topix!

La Brana man was a white Caucasian from Asia? Well stupid @$$, here again is another fine example of your EXTRA LOW level of intelligence, if La Brana man was already white, how did white farmers from the Middle East make him white again! Was La Brana invisible?
lmao

Arlington, VA

#25773 Jul 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I ready told you that b*tch! The Hunter Gatherers were f--ked out of existence by the White Skin Middle Eastern farmers! Thats why Europeans carry OVERWHELMINGLY DNA ORIGINATING IN THE MIDDLE EAST!
Haplogroups found in Europe originating in the Middle East:
J,G,R1b,R1a,E-M35, oh thats right all of them!
Was La Brana made white and f--d out of existence by these white Middle Easterners [email protected]$$? NOPE! He was ancestral in several skin pigmentation genes, especially SLC24A5 (rs1426654)! MAPLE URINE PISS SMELLING INBRED!
Gmoney AKA Big G

Chesapeake, OH

#25774 Jul 24, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, gay Nazi scum. They have more and different Mideastern DNA than Europeans. That is because, unlike you, they descend from ancient Hebrews.
Uh no they do not... Matter fact, there are Northern European people with the exact same middle eastern DNA as them. This is because the current European population derives from an early seperation of ancient mid eastern people. They don't even call themselves Judaens. Why is that? Why are they calling themselves Jews??? And then they add the ish on the end as if they aren't sure if they are 100% Jew. The Hebrew language never changed who they were. Their language calls them Judaens. Judites. Why are they calling themselves Jews???? "Oh yea I'm Jew... ish..." Sounds like they are trying to say they are a people who somewhat simulate the real Judaens who are a lost people. Boy like I said before, you don't know what your talking about. You claim to have a degree in anthropology but don't even know that light skin derived from mutation thus making it abnormal and that genes producing melanin in dark skin is normal which makes it a dominant gene. WE DONT BELIEVE YOU. You probably never even been to college with your sorry ass.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25775 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
All this tough talk must work on them inbred albinos out in New Mexico Chico, but I promise you, as sure as the tortilla and Goya you consume burn your inbred Mexican @$$, it will get you buried out here on the East Coast! Mexicans mind there manners here Chico! We don't have rogue Mexicans here on the East Coast like they do in Cali because we will put our hands on them quickly!
Yeah, sure, punkbutt, it's impressive that you spew non-step ethnic slurs which is like having “COWARD” tattooed to your face.

It's rogue racists which concern me. They are of no particular ethnicity. Could be anyone. They're scum. You're scum.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#25776 Jul 24, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no they do not... Matter fact, there are Northern European people with the exact same middle eastern DNA as them. This is because the current European population derives from an early seperation of ancient mid eastern people. They don't even call themselves Judaens. Why is that? Why are they calling themselves Jews??? And then they add the ish on the end as if they aren't sure if they are 100% Jew. The Hebrew language never changed who they were. Their language calls them Judaens. Judites. Why are they calling themselves Jews???? "Oh yea I'm Jew... ish..." Sounds like they are trying to say they are a people who somewhat simulate the real Judaens who are a lost people. Boy like I said before, you don't know what your talking about. You claim to have a degree in anthropology but don't even know that light skin derived from mutation thus making it abnormal and that genes producing melanin in dark skin is normal which makes it a dominant gene. WE DONT BELIEVE YOU. You probably never even been to college with your sorry ass.
You're daft.“Jews” means “Judaeans”. In Spanish:“judíos”. That's how you say Jews. In French:“juifs”. So what? It's all the same word. German:“juden”.

Judaeans.“-ish” is an English suffix. English. Spanish. Swedish. Danish. In German:“-isch”. Anglisch.

And so, you vile Nazi liar, you don't even understand thet language you're trying to analyze. In Hebrew the modern Jews call themselves. Yehudim. JUDAEAN.

So you're 100% wrong as usual, you fat clown.

No, fool, light and dark skin are both co-dominant. You know nothing of genetics and your continued babbling is only entertainment for us educated folk.

You don't believe common mainstream scientific knowledge, LOL!!! Yes, again you prove you're uneducated and a dolt.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#25777 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
This selection still takes place at the gene level [email protected]$$! You haven't contradicted anything that I have said, you only proved that your lips are firmly placed about the pale pink balls of these inbreds and that your pitiful Mexican @$$ would risk life and limb to be accepted by them! Give me the names of some genes [email protected]$$ or all the sh!t you're talking say it while you're walking!
Selection at the gene level? What the hell does that mean, imbecile?

Natural selection occurs via the interaction of phenotypic traits with the environment. An allele responsible for an advantageous trait will proliferate in a population. That's called evolution.

The % of an allele increases when its phenotypic manifestation is advantageous for survival. Get it?

I don't think you get much of anything. But you sure do sputter ethnic insults like a whining bitxh.
innocent

Lancaster, CA

#25778 Jul 24, 2014
Well, black Americans are not the descendants of Egyptians. I believe black americans cling so much to the distortion of Africa in sake of identity. What's wrong with Africa? Why do black americans claim Egypt their homeland and not the rest of Africa? Africa is a rich continent so stop romanticizing about a history that is not directly your own. If your going to be a panAfricanist than love all of Africa, not just Egypt. It sucks to read the decendant of an Ashanti warrior claim he was a pharoah or to read the descendant of a yoruba princess scream to the heavens that she is a nubian queen. You claimed you were stripped from your culture but what culture were you really stripped from?

Most of you try hard to dissociate yourselves from the negative aspects of Africa but will cling on to the only positive image there is of the continent. I find it absurd that this asker wanted proof of Egyptians not being black like that is where the slave trade beganed. There are other countries in East Africa besides Egypt. Just because you might be 2% Egyotian, your going to obliterate 70% of your West african/Subaharan ethnicity? I know that black Americans have been brainwashed o shy away from where they came from but some black americans let other people do all the thinking for them and can't research stuff for themselves. There are alot of Africant countries and they are completely different. it's like how some black americans claim to be mixed with anything like indian but can't name that supposebly indian ancestor. I think black americans are the worst when it comes to history but not just them, other races too. I think our culture in this day and age actively instructs us not to care so we cling on another race's identity to make it ours. Yeah, Egypt was the first land of civilization? while we were playing sticks for http://blackgirllonghair.com/wp-content/uploa... of years? give me a break.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#25779 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably do some research on the similarities between the Senegal Sickle Cell Haplotype and the Arab Indian Sickle Cell Haplotype of the Dravidians. The two haplotypes share the C/T mutation at position 158, and it is believed that the Dravidians carried it with them from Nubia to South India!
Thanks, I've studied blood abnormalities, for lack of a better term at the molment, because I carry the trait. Many Asians, Middle Eastern people, Greeks, Italians can have different forms of blood abnormalities. My Bangladesh, nieces and nephews are clear. But, sickle cell is strong on my mother's end. I discovered I had the trait young when I started getting I'll, I thought I was going out young lol. Nowadays I forget that I have it. But, I did forget about that connection, I will use that in my debate, if this character persists, smh.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#25780 Jul 24, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is not how it goes, smartassed lowlife lying racist.
Eating seafood alleviates the need to produce vit D in the skin, you asshole. That means that if you eat seafood there is no selective pressure to turn lighter, you moron.
Now, if you want to smartass and lie, do it to my face so I can deliver unto you what you so richly deserve.
You racist subhuman scum.
Laugh now, cry later, bitxh.
First of all, any idiot knows your environment affects you. But there are other things, besides food in the equation. So simple minded, could you really be that dumb? And, You don't lllwant any of me, so keep your fantasy threats to yourself punk. You already displayed you don't want any from Big G. Lol I guarantee that you put no fear in anyone's heart on these forums, you simple minded RACIST slave.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25782 Jul 24, 2014
innocent wrote:
Well, black Americans are not the descendants of Egyptians. I believe black americans cling so much to the distortion of Africa in sake of identity. What's wrong with Africa? Why do black americans claim Egypt their homeland and not the rest of Africa? Africa is a rich continent so stop romanticizing about a history that is not directly your own. If your going to be a panAfricanist than love all of Africa, not just Egypt. It sucks to read the decendant of an Ashanti warrior claim he was a pharoah or to read the descendant of a yoruba princess scream to the heavens that she is a nubian queen. You claimed you were stripped from your culture but what culture were you really stripped from?
Most of you try hard to dissociate yourselves from the negative aspects of Africa but will cling on to the only positive image there is of the continent. I find it absurd that this asker wanted proof of Egyptians not being black like that is where the slave trade beganed. There are other countries in East Africa besides Egypt. Just because you might be 2% Egyotian, your going to obliterate 70% of your West african/Subaharan ethnicity? I know that black Americans have been brainwashed o shy away from where they came from but some black americans let other people do all the thinking for them and can't research stuff for themselves. There are alot of Africant countries and they are completely different. it's like how some black americans claim to be mixed with anything like indian but can't name that supposebly indian ancestor. I think black americans are the worst when it comes to history but not just them, other races too. I think our culture in this day and age actively instructs us not to care so we cling on another race's identity to make it ours. Yeah, Egypt was the first land of civilization? while we were playing sticks for http://blackgirllonghair.com/wp-content/uploa... of years? give me a break.
Ignorance....

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#25783 Jul 24, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance....
No, it's true, gaybutt.

Saharans in the east migrated into the Nile Valley and formed a minority of the early predynastic and dynastic Upper Egyptians.

Saharans in the central and western regions of their range migrated southward, into W-Central Africa.

So there's your connection. Modern W Africans and AA's descend from those Saharans, and to some extent so do Egyptians. But AA's don't descend from Egyptians except in your wildest wetdreams.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#25784 Jul 24, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, moron. Most “white” people are brown. If you analyze their color as an artist would, they are brown. Melanin is brown.
And you, boy, are stupid.
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Analyze their color as an artist they are white... Artist use colors like WHITE, yellow, yellow and pink,(peach). Have you ever taken an art class??? Can you even draw. I've taken art since the 10th grade. I was a graphic designs major before I switched to computer information systems you idiot. You really don't know what your talking about. White people are not and have never been brown since the first mutation brought them into existence.... Your a clown.
LOL...oh hell no.....did that troll just say "Most “white” people are brown". Will somebody call a doctor and get a strait jacket, this clown has lost his mind
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#25785 Jul 24, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] juice
isn't olive juice a combo of green&black olives ( mostly green for a Dirty Martini). I think olive juice is a made up concoction that has nothing to really do with skin tone.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#25786 Jul 24, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, indeed, I was just debating the Dravidian people recently. A distinction is always made between North Africa DNA and the rest of Africa. But all African E DNA was from the same place, North I believe before the split.
don't get caught in discussions about N. Africa being different from the rest of Africa historically.
That's a divide & conquer technique used by racists. There are many Blacks in N.Africa who have always been there.

Obsidian2xxx wrote:
But all African E DNA was from the same place, North I believe before the split.
not sure what you mean by the "split"
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#25787 Jul 24, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the Middle Eastern European farmers make them white [email protected]$$ inbred? Did they spray paint them or kick flour on them? You seem to not understand $h!t for brains that genes are responsible for the different phenotypes and not farming! At the gene level, maple urine piss smelling inbred, how did these white middle eastern farmers go into Europe and make these brown skin Caucasians carrying haplogroup C6 white?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_colou...

keep this in mind "wiki" is a b.s. source that can be edited. "wiki" is good for looking up names & places, that's about the extent of it.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#25788 Jul 24, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's true, gaybutt.
Saharans in the east migrated into the Nile Valley and formed a minority of the early predynastic and dynastic Upper Egyptians.
Saharans in the central and western regions of their range migrated southward, into W-Central Africa.
So there's your connection. Modern W Africans and AA's descend from those Saharans, and to some extent so do Egyptians. But AA's don't descend from Egyptians except in your wildest wetdreams.
you have no outside data to prove this
lmao

Arlington, VA

#25789 Jul 24, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Selection at the gene level? What the hell does that mean, imbecile?
Natural selection occurs via the interaction of phenotypic traits with the environment. An allele responsible for an advantageous trait will proliferate in a population. That's called evolution.
The % of an allele increases when its phenotypic manifestation is advantageous for survival. Get it?
I don't think you get much of anything. But you sure do sputter ethnic insults like a whining bitxh.
Selection takes place at the gene level. And what you posted agrees with this:

"An ALLELE responsible for an advantageous trait will proliferate in a population. That's called evolution. The % of an ALLELE increases when its phenotypic manifestation is advantageous for survival."

Do you know what an allele is Mexican?
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25790 Jul 24, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure, punkbutt, it's impressive that you spew non-step ethnic slurs which is like having “COWARD” tattooed to your face.
It's rogue racists which concern me. They are of no particular ethnicity. Could be anyone. They're scum. You're scum.
You're scum.. Scum that likes to exaggerate and cry wolf... Please tell us where he posted an ethnic slur???? I see some stereotypes but no, no ethnic slurs.... Just an idiot thy doesn't even know what an ethnic slur is.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25791 Jul 24, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's true, gaybutt.
Your as dumb as he is.... There were migrations into Egypt from west and South Africa as well as from Egypt into west and South Africa. And my comment for ignorance towards his post was for all of the bullshyt he posted. Not just that. The fact that the fool came in here saying that anyone was claiming to have Egyptian ancestry is just more bs. The topic says in need proof that the ancient Egyptians were not black. Everyone in here who you claim are Afrocentrics are saying that they were black fool. Not that were are related to them idiot.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25792 Jul 24, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
don't get caught in discussions about N. Africa being different from the rest of Africa historically.
That's a divide & conquer technique used by racists. There are many Blacks in N.Africa who have always been there.
<quoted text>
not sure what you mean by the "split"
North Africans DO not see themselves as black Africans! Sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,081
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 2 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 2 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25
More from around the web