Serpentine fire

Washington, DC

#25681 Jul 23, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
Serpentine fire wrote:
Don't stare at me because I am dark--the sun has darkened my skin. My brothers were angry with me; they forced me to care for their vineyards, so I couldn't care for myself--my own vineyard.
Song of Solomon 1:6
Why would Hebrews stare at him if he was dark?...if they were also dark?Strange huh?
<quoted text>
Exodus 4:6-7
6And the LORD said furthermore unto
him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and
when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow. 7And he said, Put
thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and
plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other
flesh.
Most Middle eastern people are olive or light tannned colored. Being white as snow as out of the norm for anybody even scandinavians dumazz!
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#25682 Jul 23, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
That blog is utter nonsense. You think that is TYPICAL of the thinking of anyone? LOL!!!! Those people are as wack as you Afronazi nitwits!
Neither of you is “typical” of anything but self-hating racist madness.
I've lost respect for the residential "Hebrew" three stooges. Just Ignore 'em on black Hebrew and nonsense like that.
Serpentine fire

Washington, DC

#25683 Jul 23, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ethiopian also had a different skin color from the Egyptians who also were African. The Ethiopians also have a different skin color than the South African bushmen. What is your point??? There are different shades of brown. People who are the same color but have different facial features think they are different... You make no sense and are of ignorance.
Sub Saharan Africans are called BLACKS because they are very DARK and have kinky hair along with certain other traits. The Hebrews as well Arabs, saw them as contrasting significantly with themselves. They invented the Hamitic myth in the Talmud to explain their appearance.
You will notice that in the Bible they never contrast themsleves phenotypically with the European Greeks or Romans. No mention of them being unusually pale or white. Why? Also, Jews later roamed about the Roman Empire. People of the time wrote alot about the Jews and their peculiar customs and beliefs but hardly anything about their skin color.

However, the Ethiopian or "Cush" (Hebrew word for all Africans) sticks out enough in their mind that they use his example in their proverbs along with the leopard known for it's spots. The truth is obvious to anyone with half a brain.
You are a silly insecure racist goon!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25684 Jul 23, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dravidian's are descendants of E. Africans. Please be aware, the troll you're debating with 1)believes Egypt was all white and 2) the Arabs there today were always there.
Dravidians like all Asians HAVE NO AFRICAN DNA low IQ Tranny Troll!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25685 Jul 23, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
G...if a troll is using "wiki" as a "scholarly source" you have to ask yourself is he/she even worth your time. One of my rules is to not even waste time with any idiot who believes ancient Kemet was a "white society" in Africa.
Bimbo brain YOU USE Wiki when it agrees with you!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25686 Jul 23, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to apologize for ......if you want to use a Black source that specializes in Black history so be it. Hell, you have whites pawning themselves off as "egyptologist"...... whites who are alleged "experts in Black history". Who calls them racists? Nobody.
Let a Black person tell their history and you have white trolls here saying they are "racist". The are so racist even when a "white PPL." say positive things about Black history, they are called liars.
You are better off talking to PPL. who are positive on Black history. Don't spend to much time with trolls. It will lower your IQ. Hell, I just got done talking to a crazy troll who believes eating seals will make ones skins darker. I still can't believe, I got pulled into such a asinine debate.
Oh come off it, we all know you have the hots for Barros! You should ask him for a date Tranny troll!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25687 Jul 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>PissBag, Adam and Eve DID ORIGINATE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, thats what the majority of Biblical Scholars say! SECONDLY, THE BIBLE AND DNA does go hand in hand!
Afronazis think that ancient Africans coming out of Africa looked JUST LIKE THEM!
READ EXTRA SLOWLY BIMBO BRAIN:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hofmeyr_skull
Ancient Africans coming out of Africa LOOKED NOTHING LIKE KHOISAN OR SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS!!!
Well which Y-DNA haplogroup did Adam from the Middle East belong to and which mtDNA haplogroup did Eve belong to maple urine piss smelling inbred?

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25688 Jul 23, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You Euronazi nitwits are equal in my book. You do the same work, your see through agendas are evident. To compare truth seekers to hate mongers us hilarious. To pretend one does not know the difference between the two.
I know very well the difference, and your “truth seeking” involves racist lies about non-black people. You are indeed an Afronazi racist. And what's lower than a racist? That's down there with pedophiles.

You're an Afronazi, but I'm no Euro anything, especially Nazi, so I suggest you shut your goddam filthy rodent mouth right now, a$$hole, you got that, racist scum? I don't tolerate racism nor will I be insulted by one. So you shut the F up and right now, bitxh.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25689 Jul 23, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And to answer your question, yes I know it is. Look at the evidence, this whole Amerikkka is built on those very type of theories. It's in the back of most White people's minds, they carry that superiority complex. That narcissistic, and condescending attitude. Like, the ones who frequently visit AA forums. Believing there word is law, righteous, with no errors. Just thinking that way, corrupts ALL information given by them. Simple logic. The people on these types of threads fight against that kind of thinking, and you compare the two? What a simple way of thinking, sad really.
I have no idea what you're babbling about. There are racist nitwits online, and so... what?

You Afronazis are the same as the white supremacists, in that you are SUPREMACISTS!

As white supremacist leader Tom Metzger once said about the Black Hebrew Israelites:“We like them! They're the black version of us!” LOL!!!

You're the black version of the KKK.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25690 Jul 23, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that is strange is that you assume that white people are staring at someone who is dark when we are discussing regions that were inhabited by brown skin people of all shades. Lmao.... What an idiot. When I see dark skin people, like almost black skin, I stare as well because they are way darker than me except I stare in awe. I love the look of their deep dark smooth skin. Does that now make me white???? Lmao.... Shut up fool
You shut your f'ing mouth, boy.

You are not a Hebrew.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25691 Jul 23, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to apologize for ......if you want to use a Black source that specializes in Black history so be it. Hell, you have whites pawning themselves off as "egyptologist"...... whites who are alleged "experts in Black history". Who calls them racists? Nobody.
Let a Black person tell their history and you have white trolls here saying they are "racist". The are so racist even when a "white PPL." say positive things about Black history, they are called liars.
You are better off talking to PPL. who are positive on Black history. Don't spend to much time with trolls. It will lower your IQ. Hell, I just got done talking to a crazy troll who believes eating seals will make ones skins darker. I still can't believe, I got pulled into such a asinine debate.
You listen up good, boy.

Stop stealing Eurasian civilizations and claiming they were “black”. The Hebrews were not black. Nor were the Etruscans. Nor the Phoenicians. Nor the Sumerians.

Be proud of your own REAL self. You're not a Hebrew Moorish Chinese Viking Spartan Olmec. You're an Afro-whitey Yank 3-in-one hybrid.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25692 Jul 23, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Another great observation.
Keep in mind, when a group needs to feel "superiority" to another group, then it's really the sign of a inferiority complex. Yes...I KNOW you came here as a truth seeker. I remember how cordial you were to everyone. Now you see, these trolls have no interest in being positive and cordial.
You have to be careful how much time you waste with them. Spend the majority of your time with the real truth seekers
How inferior you must feel, societally-twisted Afro-whitey Yank boy, that you have to claim everyone else's civilizations and make up pseudo-scientific excuses for your own superiority! LOL!!!

How whitey has made you hate yourself, boy! White racists bent and twisted you into the pathetic reactionary insecure self-hating little bitxh we see here before us today.

Glad I'm not you.

Level 1

Location hidden

#25693 Jul 23, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dravidian's are descendants of E. Africans. Please be aware, the troll you're debating with 1)believes Egypt was all white and 2) the Arabs there today were always there.
Wrong again, Afronazi trollboy.

Dravidians are identified with Y-DNA L, which descends from, K, which I sister clade of IJ, the type of Mideasterners and Cro-Magnon. Eurasians.

That's right, boy, EURasians yet again.

And there you are claiming yet another non-African people in a desperate attempt to alleviate your insecure self-hatred.

You pathetic and laughable putz.
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25694 Jul 23, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
How inferior you must feel, societally-twisted Afro-whitey Yank boy, that you have to claim everyone else's civilizations and make up pseudo-scientific excuses for your own superiority! LOL!!!
How whitey has made you hate yourself, boy! White racists bent and twisted you into the pathetic reactionary insecure self-hating little bitxh we see here before us today.
Glad I'm not you.
How has whitey made you feel? Your mouth is wrapped around his balls so firmly Mexican, that you troll on an African American Forum 24 hours a day, under multiple names, and get so mad when anyone suggests anything other than whitey is the best thing since sliced bread that you would even get physical! Why don't you get the hairy albino cock out of your @$$ and straighten your back up clown!

Level 1

Location hidden

#25695 Jul 23, 2014
Gaydummy AKA Bubbles the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
They were never white. They were originally a black people. When Muslims who were brown skin people, invaded Africa, the Moorish population became mixed. They are still middle eastern and black today.
You're ALWAYS wrong, Bubbles!

The Maghreb was populated by Eurasians 30k bp. This is proven. Nothing you can do against solid evidence, boy.

“brown skinned people”, lol... that could be just about anyone, fool, since all humans are brown. Your forehead slopes at a Homo erectus angle, boy.

Explain those Eurasian Guanches, boy! LOL!!!

You Afronazis are only good to have around so we have something to kick.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25696 Jul 23, 2014
Serpentine fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Middle eastern people are olive or light tannned colored. Being white as snow as out of the norm for anybody even scandinavians dumazz!
Here we go with that olive shyt again... It's funny how you fools say olive skin is suppose to represent whites but then say that the people of the Middle East were olive skin people. Brown to black is the color of an olive. Golden brown is the color of the oil. Doesn't sound like a representation of whites to me.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25697 Jul 23, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ALWAYS wrong, Bubbles!
The Maghreb was populated by Eurasians 30k bp. This is proven. Nothing you can do against solid evidence, boy.
“brown skinned people”, lol... that could be just about anyone, fool, since all humans are brown. Your forehead slopes at a Homo erectus angle, boy.
Explain those Eurasian Guanches, boy! LOL!!!
You Afronazis are only good to have around so we have something to kick.
The Maghreb was populated by Afroasiatic people and it's not anyone because white people are not brown. They are white. There are no brown skin white people you colored blind fool. Lmao... Now you want to imagine that white people are the same color as people of color. Shut up you flip flopping fool.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25698 Jul 23, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You shut your f'ing mouth, boy.
You are not a Hebrew.
Lmao
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25699 Jul 23, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as always, science-hating Afronazi boy.
Light skin is not recessive. If it were, a mixed offspring of black and white people would be the same color as the darker parent. But, the child is usually intermediate in color.
That is so obvious that for you to deny it only proves that you are a deluded cultist who views the world through a clenched sphincter.
Jews of Jesus' time in Galilee have been exhumed and analyzed, and are identical to modern Sephardim. Not black.
You raving fool.
What??? People are usually intermediate in color? Lionel Richie's daughter is white like her mother. She expresses none of her fathers complexion. There are many people who retain the majority of one of their parent genes.... You sound so stupid. Judaens have not been examined and Judaens are not the only Israelites you dumb idiot. I think you forget the fact that the real Hebrews were far from Judaens. You people are sick.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25700 Jul 23, 2014
Lol oops my bad... Nicole Richie is adopted... Didn't know that but regardless, there are plenty of people who acquire a majority of their genes from one parent. My cousins are mixed with Jewish and Haitian. My aunt is 5-6 shades darker than I am yet her kids are the same complexion as their father. Explain that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why whites hate blacks more than asians? (Sep '07) 21 min CrazyWorld 396
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 25 min anonymous 97
Aramaic-speaking Assyrian Christians Are Being ... 51 min Have a nice day 5
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 73
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 513
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Glimmer 118,209
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr Mrs Anthrope 95
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 hr R12 Freon 1,060
More from around the web