Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25602 Jul 21, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You ridiculous stupid 400-pound fat fool who never gets up from his computer!
The Hebrews' ancestors were there before the Natufians arrived, you idiot! They were FROM the Levant in the first place. That is why their language is so closely related to Canaanite and Phoenician, boy. Menso. Pendejo.
And your dates for the Natufians are too late. More like 20-14k bp, though I'd have to look up the exact dates believed by anthropologists. But I do know that the Natufian culture was GONE before the beginning of the Neolithic. They'd been absorbed by the Levantine Mideasterners---the ancestors of HEBREWS!
You uneducated halfwit. Stop babbling about things of which you know nothing, you stupid fat Bubbles the Clown.
Wrong, the people who were in the levant between 14-10,000bc were not the same people from 5,000bc and afterwards. There were multiple shift in the population between those times. 400 pounds??? Really?? Lmao... Get some better insults you flip flopping fool. You're a joke.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Stafford, VA

#25603 Jul 21, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's true, Bubbles... you're daft, bonkers, crackers.
I've seen over and over your demonstrations of stupidity and ignorance in here, boy.
You have witnessed nothing. We have however witnessed you flip flopping like a little bytch flipping her eye lids.... I guess puss!es will always be puss!es
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25605 Jul 21, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumb beyond belief with little understanding of genetics. As it was explained to your stupidass many times already, HERC2 and APBA2 have derived alleles that are responsible for NORMAL light skin in None Africans that has NOTHING to do with Albinism, you moron.
You keep posting a study where the scientists have concluded Cape Verdeans are of mixed European and African ancestry, meaning they carry a mix of European/African phenotypes not supporting your dubious opinions. The scientists who concluded the study even state as much, dingbat. Read:
"We have studied a unique population in Cape Verde, an archipelago located off the West African coast, in which extensive mixing between individuals of Portuguese and West African ancestry has given rise to a broad range of phenotypes and ancestral genome proportions. Our results help to explain how genes work together to control the full range of pigmentary phenotypic diversity, provide new insight into the evolution of these traits, and provide a model for understanding other types of quantitative variation in ADMIXED populations."
Now Read the following that you posted but still fail to understand:
"The derived APBA2 (OCA2) allele is present at LOW frequencies in most populations of African ancestry, and at HIGH frequencies in most populations of Asian and European ancestry. By contrast, the derived HERC2 (OCA2) allele is ABSENT from African and East Asian populations, and appears at high frequency only in Western and Northern Europe. These results suggest that an APBA2 (OCA2) mutation conferring light skin arose before the spread of humans out of Africa, and that a HERC2 (OCA2) mutation conferring pale eye color arose MUCH LATER.”
In other words the Derived APBA2 (OCA2) allele is not common in Africans because it was a Disadvantage while living in Tropical HIGH UV Radiation regions. Meaning the Derived APBA2 (OCA2) allele was largely SUPPRESSED in Africa due to its disadvantage, but once homosapiens moved OUT of Africa and into None Tropical Regions the derived allele AROSE in None Africans because light skin was more cohesive for their survival in NONE Tropical LOW UV Radiation regions. What this means is that light skin arose SOON AFTER the OOA migrations because of its advantages, confirming our claims about human evolution of skin color took place soon after the OOA migration, you reject.
As for the DERIVED HERC2 (OCA2) allele, the study you posted clearly states it is ABSENT among Africans because it appeared AFTER the OOA migrations. It is in the HERC2 gene where the derived allele rs12913832, that consigns with light skin and light eyes in European populations, exists. Caucasian populations carry the derived alleles that are found in both the HERC2 gene and the APBA2 gene, and BOTH of these genes are responsible for NORMAL light skin in None Africans. They have nothing to do with 'Albinism', stupid.
And you don't understand stupid @$$ that the European admixture has nothing to do with the various phenotypes dummy, because as the study clearly states Barros, "These results suggest that an APBA2 (OCA2) mutation conferring light skin arose before the spread of humans out of Africa, and that a HERC2 (OCA2) mutation conferring pale eye color arose much later."

Which means that the APBA2 (OCA2) mutation (which is NORMAL for NON-AFRICANS) happens in Africans, the result is ALBINISM dummy! And this ALBINISM happened BEFORE the spread of humans out of Africa! For you to be a college professor you sure are one brain dead Mexican! And again, since all HUMANS migration out of Africa to populate this entire planets, figure out why the frequencies are higher outside of Africa dummy!

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25606 Jul 21, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid @$$, you are the clown that doesn't understand the study, and I have clearly proven that beyond any doubt. I proved to you that just because the two genes (APBA2 and HERC2) are in the same chromosome region (15q13.1), which you referred to as the same neighborhood, this doesn’t mean that they work together dumb@$$. The study clearly states that they work INDEPENDENT OF ONE ANOTHER!
And what you really seem to be forgetting stupid @$$, is that myself and Sankofa told you that the two genes worked via OCA2 and not the other way around idiot!
But what you really don't seems to understand is the significance of the entire study! The study was important because in Cape Verde, the populations were admixed and many different phenotypes, including dark skin and blue eyes were NOT INFREQUENT. The whole purpose of the study dumb@$$ was to see if the many different phenotypes were because of the admixture, and the study proved that as far as the mutation to APBA2 (OCA2), the mutation/ALBINISM was in Africa before there was a place called Europe or BEFORE THE SPREAD OF HUMANS OUT OF AFRICA dumb@$$! Which means that the European admixture didn’t have squat to do with pale skin!
Anyway, you are done here, and as I told you, you Euroloons are nothing more than the sweat off of our black balls!
The only thing you've proven is what a moron you are. Cape Verde populations are mixed half European half African, you idiot. The study you keep quoting even states as much. Read the quote you posted from the study carefully, dumbass:

"The derived APBA2 (OCA2) allele is present at LOW frequencies in most populations of African ancestry, and at HIGH frequencies in most populations of Asian and European ancestry. "

Now try to follow the rest:

"The derived APBA2 (OCA2) allele is present at LOW frequencies in most populations of African ancestry, and at HIGH frequencies in most populations of Asian and European ancestry. By contrast, the derived HERC2 (OCA2) allele is ABSENT from African and East Asian populations, and appears at high frequency only in Western and Northern Europe."

Did you get that, moron? They claim the derived HERC2 (OCA2) allele is ABSENT in African populations. Meaning if the derived allele is found in Cape Verdeans it is mostly due to their European admixture that the study clearly states they have, and not African admixture since Africans DO NOT CARRY THE DERIVED allele. Even the study your own stupid ass posted states the derived allele is NOT found in Africans.

Level 2

Location hidden

#25607 Jul 21, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You clown, in person you wouldn't do $h!t but get your racist @$$ beat down! Don't be stupid! And if you are the college professor like you claim you are, you figure out how the derived allele(s) for pale skin in AFRICANS have a low frequency, but outside of Africa the frequencies for these derived alleles are high!
It was explained to your stupidass how genes work but you are too dumb to understand it. You can't even understand that none Africans carry derived alleles of these genes that produce NORMAL light skin. You are such a racistdick that all you want to claim is that they are 'Albinos' even though the studies you keep quoting don't make any such claims.
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25608 Jul 21, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
Yes. Now I will attempt to distill this into a brief statement in common language: A particular set of hair-eye-skin colors is controlled by an allele which affects the production of melanin. If a person with one of the Eurasian versions of this gene is an albino, it is not because of the function of this evolved naturally-selected color-controlling mechanism, it is because of a "deleterious" allele.
Or... wait, let's see, a herd of albinos left Africa in OOA, but then somehow evolved a wide array of colors all across Eurasia...
Well, whatever you can twist around to enable you to claim that Euros are "albinos", that will work.
You're getting warmer professor! lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#25609 Jul 21, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid @$$, you have no clue what you’re writing about! No one said that you said anything about introgression occurring within Africa between Africans and Neanderthals/Denisova. However, you did say that introgression occurred between the ANCESTORS of Neanderthals/Denisovans in Africa stupid @$$! This is what you posted, and REREAD it a few times so that your dumb@$$ can understand your own words:
“And as it was explained to you already those shared segments between Africans, Neanderthal and Denisova are due to Homoheidelbergensis being their DIRECT ANCESTORS and not due to any genetic mixing between Africans and Neanderthal/Denisova, unlike All None Africans who show intermixing with Neanderthal/Denisova AFTER the OOA migrations as the study you posted concluded.”
Clearly dumb@$$ you believe that introgression occurred within Africa between the ANCESTORS of Neanderthals/Denisovans you posted that. But then you turn around and post an article that DOES NOT BELIEVE that introgression between the ANCESTORS of Neanderthals/Denisovans took place within Africa? You posted that study dumb@$$ because you don’t understand what you read. You’re just copying and pasting. And as far as the article that I posted dumb@$$, you didn’t understand that one either. It’s obvious! There’s no need to go into short DNA segments vs long DNA segments anymore!
I didn't say that there was introgression that occurred between the ancestors of Neanderthals/Denisovans in Africa. What I said was and I quote:

"Those shared segments between Africans, Neanderthal and Denisova are due to Homoheidelbergensis being their direct ancestor and NOT due to any genetic mixing between Africans and Neanderthal/Denisova, unlike All None Africans who show intermixing with Neanderthal/Denisova AFTER the OOA migrations as the study you posted concluded.”

In other words, you turd, homosapiens, Neanderthal and Denisova were ALL derived from
Homoheidelbergensis the DIRECT ANCESTOR to all three homospieces. You are such an idiot, you can't even understand simple posts on a regular forum. No wonder you fail to understand any of the scientific studies you keep posting.
Even the study you copied/pasted your selective material from clearly stated there was recent intermixing between Homosapiens and Neanderthal/Denisova AFTER the OOA migrations.

Level 2

Location hidden

#25610 Jul 21, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't understand stupid @$$ that the European admixture has nothing to do with the various phenotypes dummy, because as the study clearly states Barros, "These results suggest that an APBA2 (OCA2) mutation conferring light skin arose before the spread of humans out of Africa, and that a HERC2 (OCA2) mutation conferring pale eye color arose much later."
Which means that the APBA2 (OCA2) mutation (which is NORMAL for NON-AFRICANS) happens in Africans, the result is ALBINISM dummy! And this ALBINISM happened BEFORE the spread of humans out of Africa! For you to be a college professor you sure are one brain dead Mexican! And again, since all HUMANS migration out of Africa to populate this entire planets, figure out why the frequencies are higher outside of Africa dummy!
Seriously how clueless are you? The study about Cape Vardeans clearly states that they do carry alleles derived from Europeans since derived alleles such as HERC2 (OCA2) allele is ABSENT from African populations, you clown. Read:

"By contrast, the derived HERC2 (OCA2) allele is ABSENT from African and East Asian populations, and appears at HIGH frequency only in Western and Northern Europe."

Meaning if the derived allele is found in Cape Verdeans it is mostly due to their European admixture that the study clearly states they have, and not African admixture since Africans DO NOT CARRY THE DERIVED allele. Its like talking to a wall with you.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#25611 Jul 21, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The catacombs do not lie
http://www.google.com/url...
--
I know the truth. Go talk to someone else who might buy into your lack of knowledge.
Again, I know the truth. So Don't waste my time.
lol....once again the catacombs do not lie. What? do you troll idiots think I created this authentic footage.....do you idiots think I set all this up...lol. It authentic it shows the truth.
Now hate on this:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
----

Early catacomb painting of Christ and his disciples gathered for Passover
http://bp0.blogger.com/_SHyK89xvJSA/SD32jdrsb...

"Jesus (Yahushua) is called the Lamb of God (Yahweh) with his Wolly, Nappy hair being compared to lamb's wool hair, when Jesus (Yahushua) was first depicted in the catacombs of Rome. He was portrayed as God's Shepherd: as a black beardless nappy, wolly hair, youth, but as Christiany became a state religion, those images of Jesus began to take on more colonial appearance, and as a result, new distinctive look was created which then portrayed him in royal robes with shoulder lengh hair a beard and halo. Based on all the evidence presented, it should be clear by now that Jesus'(Yahushua's) disciples, relatives, prophets, teachers, and his associates were all Black."

----

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

This fresco of the Good Shepherd was found on the ceiling of the Vault of Lucina in the Catacomb of Callixtus in Rome.

----

This fresco of Christ Among the Apostles is in an arcosolium of the Crypt of Ampliatus in the Catacombs of St. Domitilla in Rome.

ALWAYS count the 'slayer to dig up the truth and bring AUTHENTIC PICS
----

THE SHEPPARD
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images...

---

THE Catacombs can not lie
http://criticxxtreme.files.wordpress.com/2013...

------

Depiction of Jesus as the Good Shepherd, Catacombs of Rome

Read more http://www.medievaltimes.info/medieval-art-an...

---

http://www.medievaltimes.info/medieval-art-an... #
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25613 Jul 21, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously how clueless are you? The study about Cape Vardeans clearly states that they do carry alleles derived from Europeans since derived alleles such as HERC2 (OCA2) allele is ABSENT from African populations, you clown. Read:
"By contrast, the derived HERC2 (OCA2) allele is ABSENT from African and East Asian populations, and appears at HIGH frequency only in Western and Northern Europe."
Meaning if the derived allele is found in Cape Verdeans it is mostly due to their European admixture that the study clearly states they have, and not African admixture since Africans DO NOT CARRY THE DERIVED allele. Its like talking to a wall with you.
My whole position about the eye color has been that because one has a derived allele for HERC2 (OCA2), that doesn't mean that it affects skin tone! And I have proven that! And you do know that this study is talking about more than one derived allele for eye color in Cape Verdeans, the other is SLC24A5 found on chromosome region 15q21.1. Unlike HERC2 (OCA2), this allele affects eye color and skin tone similarly!

"...the 15q21.1 region harbors coding sequence variation in SLC24A5 that affects skin and eye color similarly, but the 15q13.1 region harbors two distinct peaks of regulatory sequence variation that act separately on skin and eye color."

Level 2

Location hidden

#25614 Jul 21, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
My whole position about the eye color has been that because one has a derived allele for HERC2 (OCA2), that doesn't mean that it affects skin tone! And I have proven that! And you do know that this study is talking about more than one derived allele for eye color in Cape Verdeans, the other is SLC24A5 found on chromosome region 15q21.1. Unlike HERC2 (OCA2), this allele affects eye color and skin tone similarly!
"...the 15q21.1 region harbors coding sequence variation in SLC24A5 that affects skin and eye color similarly, but the 15q13.1 region harbors two distinct peaks of regulatory sequence variation that act separately on skin and eye color."
No your 'position' was to wrongly try and claim that HERC2 (OCA2) & APBA2 (OCA2)
equals one is an 'Albino' without even realizing that None Africans who carry derived alleles in HERC2 (OCA2) & APBA2 (OCA2) genes are responsible for Normal light skin and eyes in None Africans. And you haven't 'proved' that having the derived allele for HERC2 (OCA2) doesn't affect skin tone because its in Caucasian populations that the derived allele IS found and it most certainly DOES affect both eye and skin tone in Caucasians, since the DERIVED HERC2 (OCA2) allele is ABSENT in African populations. Read:

"Because the HERC2 gene was previously shown to be associated with pigmentary phenotypes (13), we further evaluated the association of the rs12913832 SNP with pigmentary phenotypes by using samples from MD Anderson (Supplementary Material, Table S4). Table 2 describes additional findings from the analysis of SNP rs12913832 in the MD Anderson par- ticipants. Results showed overwhelming evidence associating HERC2 rs12913832 with skin, eye and hair color phenotypes.

Further analysis to evaluate the effect that this SNP had on these phenotypes showed that rs12913832 alone explained 50% of eye color (Supplementary Material, Table S5). In add- ition, we evaluated the association of HERC2 rs12913832 with pigmentary phenotypes in 10 183 participants in the Nurses’ Health Study (NHS) and Health Professionals Follow-Up Study (HPFS). In these analyses, 567 cases and 7329 controls were genotyped using Illumina Bead arrays for HERC2 SNP rs12913832. We found extremely significant associations (Table 3). Stratifying by skin color, we observed strongest effects of the HERC2 SNP in lighter-skinned individuals (n 1&#8260;4 1009, P 1&#8260;4 0.0003, OR 1&#8260;4 0.66, 95% CI 1&#8260;4 0.53–0.83), avariability across European populations (14)."
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25615 Jul 21, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid @$$, you are the clown that doesn't understand the study, and I have clearly proven that beyond any doubt. I proved to you that just because the two genes (APBA2 and HERC2) are in the same chromosome region (15q13.1), which you referred to as the same neighborhood, this doesn’t mean that they work together dumb@$$. The study clearly states that they work INDEPENDENT OF ONE ANOTHER!
And what you really seem to be forgetting stupid @$$, is that myself and Sankofa told you that the two genes worked via OCA2 and not the other way around idiot!
But what you really don't seems to understand is the significance of the entire study! The study was important because in Cape Verde, the populations were admixed and many different phenotypes, including dark skin and blue eyes were NOT INFREQUENT. The whole purpose of the study dumb@$$ was to see if the many different phenotypes were because of the admixture, and the study proved that as far as the mutation to APBA2 (OCA2), the mutation/ALBINISM was in Africa before there was a place called Europe or BEFORE THE SPREAD OF HUMANS OUT OF AFRICA dumb@$$! Which means that the European admixture didn’t have squat to do with pale skin!
Anyway, you are done here, and as I told you, you Euroloons are nothing more than the sweat off of our black balls!
Europeans got their lighter skin and straight hair from NEANDERTHALS! White skin ORIGINATED in Central Asia 10 000 years ago! IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH AFRICANS! Light skin evolved independently in Europe ans Asia:
READ EXTRA SLOWLY:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25616 Jul 21, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You clown, in person you wouldn't do $h!t but get your racist @$$ beat down! Don't be stupid! And if you are the college professor like you claim you are, you figure out how the derived allele(s) for pale skin in AFRICANS have a low frequency, but outside of Africa the frequencies for these derived alleles are high!
DUMBO light skin evolved SEPERATELY in Europe and Asia and had f--k all to do with Africans! So much for your low IQ idiot Afronazi theory of Albinism!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25617 Jul 21, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....once again the catacombs do not lie. What? do you troll idiots think I created this authentic footage.....do you idiots think I set all this up...lol. It authentic it shows the truth.
Now hate on this:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
----
Early catacomb painting of Christ and his disciples gathered for Passover
http://bp0.blogger.com/_SHyK89xvJSA/SD32jdrsb...
"Jesus (Yahushua) is called the Lamb of God (Yahweh) with his Wolly, Nappy hair being compared to lamb's wool hair, when Jesus (Yahushua) was first depicted in the catacombs of Rome. He was portrayed as God's Shepherd: as a black beardless nappy, wolly hair, youth, but as Christiany became a state religion, those images of Jesus began to take on more colonial appearance, and as a result, new distinctive look was created which then portrayed him in royal robes with shoulder lengh hair a beard and halo. Based on all the evidence presented, it should be clear by now that Jesus'(Yahushua's) disciples, relatives, prophets, teachers, and his associates were all Black."
----
This fresco of the Good Shepherd was found on the ceiling of the Vault of Lucina in the Catacomb of Callixtus in Rome.
----
This fresco of Christ Among the Apostles is in an arcosolium of the Crypt of Ampliatus in the Catacombs of St. Domitilla in Rome.
ALWAYS count the 'slayer to dig up the truth and bring AUTHENTIC PICS
----
THE SHEPPARD
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images...
---
THE Catacombs can not lie
http://criticxxtreme.files.wordpress.com/2013...
------
Depiction of Jesus as the Good Shepherd, Catacombs of Rome
Read more http://www.medievaltimes.info/medieval-art-an...
---
http://www.medievaltimes.info/medieval-art-an... #
That FIRST PIC SHOWS A WHITE MAN looking just like this Jesus from the Catacombs of Rome:
en.wikipedia,org/wiki/File:Chr ist_with_beard.jpg
www.jesuswalk.com/christian-symbols/good-shep...
ALL THE PICS AT THE CATACOMBS OF ROME SHOW WHITE JEWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catacombs_of_Rome
Tranny Troll whacked and smacked!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25618 Jul 21, 2014
Look Tranny Troll beautiful pic of Jesus:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Christ_with_beard....
The Romans knew what colour the Jews were bimbo!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25619 Jul 21, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
No your 'position' was to wrongly try and claim that HERC2 (OCA2) & APBA2 (OCA2)
equals one is an 'Albino' without even realizing that None Africans who carry derived alleles in HERC2 (OCA2) & APBA2 (OCA2) genes are responsible for Normal light skin and eyes in None Africans. And you haven't 'proved' that having the derived allele for HERC2 (OCA2) doesn't affect skin tone because its in Caucasian populations that the derived allele IS found and it most certainly DOES affect both eye and skin tone in Caucasians, since the DERIVED HERC2 (OCA2) allele is ABSENT in African populations. Read:
"Because the HERC2 gene was previously shown to be associated with pigmentary phenotypes (13), we further evaluated the association of the rs12913832 SNP with pigmentary phenotypes by using samples from MD Anderson (Supplementary Material, Table S4). Table 2 describes additional findings from the analysis of SNP rs12913832 in the MD Anderson par- ticipants. Results showed overwhelming evidence associating HERC2 rs12913832 with skin, eye and hair color phenotypes.
Further analysis to evaluate the effect that this SNP had on these phenotypes showed that rs12913832 alone explained 50% of eye color (Supplementary Material, Table S5). In add- ition, we evaluated the association of HERC2 rs12913832 with pigmentary phenotypes in 10 183 participants in the Nurses’ Health Study (NHS) and Health Professionals Follow-Up Study (HPFS). In these analyses, 567 cases and 7329 controls were genotyped using Illumina Bead arrays for HERC2 SNP rs12913832. We found extremely significant associations (Table 3). Stratifying by skin color, we observed strongest effects of the HERC2 SNP in lighter-skinned individuals (n 1&#8260;4 1009, P 1&#8260;4 0.0003, OR 1&#8260;4 0.66, 95% CI 1&#8260;4 0.53–0.83), avariability across European populations (14)."
You were the one trying to say that because La Brana had light eyes he had to have light skin too because HERC2 and APBA2 were in the same neighborhood. And that simply is not the case! And I have proven over and over again that they work independently! I don't need to read anything else!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25620 Jul 21, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, the people who were in the levant between 14-10,000bc were not the same people from 5,000bc and afterwards. There were multiple shift in the population between those times. 400 pounds??? Really?? Lmao... Get some better insults you flip flopping fool. You're a joke.
UM.....NOPE EUROPEANS GOT THEIR WHITE SKIN FROM THE MIDDLE EAST 8000-4000 years ago! The Middle East was whiter than snow! Thats why the ancient people of the Middle East, like the Sumerians painted themselves WHITE:
BLUE-EYED SUMERIAN:
www.marybennettblogs.blogspot.com/2013/09/blu...
www.arthistoryworlds.org/sculpture-from-sumer...
ANCIENT CHALDEANS PAINT THEMSELVES SNOW WHITE:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
Hell Middle Eastern people like the DESCENDANTS OF THE ISRAELITES still look EXACTLY like them:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25621 Jul 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBO light skin evolved SEPERATELY in Europe and Asia and had f--k all to do with Africans! So much for your low IQ idiot Afronazi theory of Albinism!!!
Dude you are the stupid @$$ that thinks that DNA and Bible go hand and hand, but then turn around and claim that Adam and Eve are from the Middle East! Please shut the eff up and stay in your lane maple urine piss smelling inbred!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#25622 Jul 21, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBO light skin evolved SEPERATELY in Europe and Asia and had f--k all to do with Africans! So much for your low IQ idiot Afronazi theory of Albinism!!!
I bet you one of your ancestors name was Pookie before that albinism lit his @$$ up like a Christmas tree!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25623 Jul 21, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are the stupid @$$ that thinks that DNA and Bible go hand and hand, but then turn around and claim that Adam and Eve are from the Middle East! Please shut the eff up and stay in your lane maple urine piss smelling inbred!
PissBag, Adam and Eve DID ORIGINATE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, thats what the majority of Biblical Scholars say! SECONDLY, THE BIBLE AND DNA does go hand in hand!
Afronazis think that ancient Africans coming out of Africa looked JUST LIKE THEM!
READ EXTRA SLOWLY BIMBO BRAIN:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hofmeyr_skull
Ancient Africans coming out of Africa LOOKED NOTHING LIKE KHOISAN OR SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 5 min Brianna 293
why so many black woman love white men? 5 min BWEForward 14
Filipino community indignant over treatment of ... 6 min Spotted Girl 1
Why do some Afghans look more European than som... (Aug '11) 6 min African AE 33
Why are nigerian women so beautiful 8 min -patricia- 13
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 8 min Black Famous 418
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,115,153
Jewish women crazy for african american men 27 min Phoenix Ascended 189
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 25,042
Biracial people are in denial... 5 hr Beca 97

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE