I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25469 Jul 17, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
racists hate the truth.....these PPL. are who Herodotus saw.
THEARE THE PEOPLE HERODOTUS SAW:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#25471 Jul 17, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> THAT IS AMERICAN DEFINITION! EGYPTIANS DO NOT SEE THEMSELVES AS BLACK!!!!
Ding Dong no one in the world lives by America beliefs!
www.npr.org/2011/02/07/133562448/the-root-egy...
DO THESE EGYPTIANS LOOK BLACK??????
www.sandalsforgoalposts.com/2012/07/25/london...
ANCIENT EGYPT WAS MULTI-RACIAL AT THE TIME OF THE PYRAMIDS LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE MODERN EGYPTIANS!
Again:

This guy keeps going around in circles, chasing his own tail! AE, after you have been shown evidence, throughout all the forums you frequently visit, you choose to ignore. The fact is, Ancient Egypt was an African people, with an African culture, period. Language, dress, religion, and many other things point to an African people. The mixture was not enough to change those facts. By today's standards, they would be a "Black" people, much like you see in Amerikkka. East Africa, West Africa, Central Africa, ALL OF AFRICA. because they were African. They would look like The Jeffersons, and the people from Good Times, lol. Get over it!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25472 Jul 17, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Again:
This guy keeps going around in circles, chasing his own tail! AE, after you have been shown evidence, throughout all the forums you frequently visit, you choose to ignore. The fact is, Ancient Egypt was an African people, with an African culture, period. Language, dress, religion, and many other things point to an African people. The mixture was not enough to change those facts. By today's standards, they would be a "Black" people, much like you see in Amerikkka. East Africa, West Africa, Central Africa, ALL OF AFRICA. because they were African. They would look like The Jeffersons, and the people from Good Times, lol. Get over it!
LIKE I SAID BEFORE ANCIENT EGYPT at the time of the PYRAMIDS was MULTIRACIAL looking EXACTLY LIKE TODAYS EGYPTIANS MULTIRACIAL!
Get over it!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25473 Jul 18, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LIKE I SAID BEFORE ANCIENT EGYPT at the time of the PYRAMIDS was MULTIRACIAL looking EXACTLY LIKE TODAYS EGYPTIANS MULTIRACIAL!
Get over it!
Definitely some falsified Eurocentric bullcrap.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25474 Jul 18, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of these Afronazis have posted some truly ridiculous notions about genetics.
My favorite probably is the assertion by gaydummy that the environment of Eurasian induced mutations to occur which would suit that environment! Of course this fool never heard of Lamarck...
Keep on posting scientific FACTS and TRUTH!
And thank you.
Oh so now your trying to hop on my D??? Lmao... Stop it boy... I don't swing that way.... Yes thank your butt buddy for ignorantly attempting to do what you never do you flip flopping coward.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25475 Jul 18, 2014
Serpentine fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid and irrelevant is the name of the game.. whenever it involves debating with you.
And I can't imagine your taste in women then. Maybe butch looking trannies.
Oh and so modern Arabs are not the same as ancient Arabs. Let me guess...because they were Blacks!!!
SMH!!!!!
Yea because you Eurocentrics are stupid and irrelevant. You fools claim to believe in evolution and change but the minute someone says that people from 5000bc were different in that same area now you punks have a hissy fit as if it weren't possible.... Dumb tards don't even have enough brain power to keep up with notions and concepts that are well known.... Afroasiatics are who the ancient ooa descendants were puss wuss. That's who the original middle eastern people were. Lmao... Last time I checked, you were the one posting pics of North African women with strong muscular faces...lmao. What's next??? You gonna tell us how you love going to Bangkok and meet women??? Lmao.... Dam homos all over the net.

Location hidden

#25476 Jul 18, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LIKE I SAID BEFORE ANCIENT EGYPT at the time of the PYRAMIDS was MULTIRACIAL looking EXACTLY LIKE TODAYS EGYPTIANS MULTIRACIAL!
Get over it!
The only one that needs to get over anything is you bud! Lol African people, with an African culture, no reason to debate anything else, because those are the facts! I don't care if they looked like aliens, same facts. But, they just so happen to look like those people from What's Happening! So deal with it.
Serpentine fire

United States

#25477 Jul 18, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea because you Eurocentrics are stupid and irrelevant. You fools claim to believe in evolution and change but the minute someone says that people from 5000bc were different in that same area now you punks have a hissy fit as if it weren't possible.... Dumb tards don't even have enough brain power to keep up with notions and concepts that are well known.... Afroasiatics are who the ancient ooa descendants were puss wuss. That's who the original middle eastern people were. Lmao... Last time I checked, you were the one posting pics of North African women with strong muscular faces...lmao. What's next??? You gonna tell us how you love going to Bangkok and meet women??? Lmao.... Dam homos all over the net.
I'm no Eurocentric you insipid fool. You are the one who espouses an extreme view. I am not telling you that the Egyptians were blue eyed blonds, am I? I try to be more balanced..objective.
Your idea of Afroasiatics is plain silly. Everyone is trying to get that across to you but you are too dense or to disingenous to see that.
You are a race obsessed fool!
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25478 Jul 18, 2014
Serpentine fire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm no Eurocentric you insipid fool. You are the one who espouses an extreme view. I am not telling you that the Egyptians were blue eyed blonds, am I? I try to be more balanced..objective.
Your idea of Afroasiatics is plain silly. Everyone is trying to get that across to you but you are too dense or to disingenous to see that.
You are a race obsessed fool!
More balanced??? Objective??? This isn't about being balanced or objective. This is about the truth. The truth is, man originated in Africa and when he originated he was dark brown in complexion like those referred to as black people today. He/she possessed traits common and indigenous to the African continent still to this day. When the first modern man migrated out of Africa, he migrated into the Middle East or Asia. This is where he experienced his first mutations that promoted phenotypic changes because of interactions with new environments. Therefore I call them Afroasiatics. Africans experiencing change in Asia. It isn't silly. What's silly is your Eurocentric notions (and yes you sure are a Eurocentric) that these OOA migrants went through some magical door to be removed of all their African traits to be called Eurasian when in fact there is plenty of proof that African traits, African culture, African biology lived on in these people for tens of thousands of years after their exodus from Africa. The southern Indians, the southern Arabians, the Aboriginals, the Andamanese, the Papua, the Melanesians and many more display African traits and culture in numerous aspects. It is you and insect face who are obsessed with race and blanketing this forum with your euro terminology which is nonsense. Modern man still did not make it to Europe yet you want to claim that the first 10-20,000 years spent outside of Africa were done by Eurasians??? Lmao now that's just plain ole silly. And trust me, everyone is not trying to tell me anything. Eric, you, insect face and AE are all nut jobs. You fools are far from everyone and there are way more people in here who agree that these early Sapien settlers of Asia were in fact Afroasiatics. Again, this isn't about race. This is about the truth.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25479 Jul 18, 2014
Oh and by the way.... The four of you don't even count as four people. AE is so dumb we only assume he is 1/4 a man, insect face the flip flopping fool??? Yea he's only 1/4 a man. You and Eric are just another couple of dum nit wits who both account for 1/4 a man each therefore I only see one idiot out of the four of you....lmao. Now that's far from everyone....lmao
Serpentine fire

United States

#25480 Jul 18, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
More balanced??? Objective??? This isn't about being balanced or objective. This is about the truth. The truth is, man originated in Africa and when he originated he was dark brown in complexion like those referred to as black people today. He/she possessed traits common and indigenous to the African continent still to this day. When the first modern man migrated out of Africa, he migrated into the Middle East or Asia. This is where he experienced his first mutations that promoted phenotypic changes because of interactions with new environments. Therefore I call them Afroasiatics. Africans experiencing change in Asia. It isn't silly. What's silly is your Eurocentric notions (and yes you sure are a Eurocentric) that these OOA migrants went through some magical door to be removed of all their African traits to be called Eurasian when in fact there is plenty of proof that African traits, African culture, African biology lived on in these people for tens of thousands of years after their exodus from Africa. The southern Indians, the southern Arabians, the Aboriginals, the Andamanese, the Papua, the Melanesians and many more display African traits and culture in numerous aspects. It is you and insect face who are obsessed with race and blanketing this forum with your euro terminology which is nonsense. Modern man still did not make it to Europe yet you want to claim that the first 10-20,000 years spent outside of Africa were done by Eurasians??? Lmao now that's just plain ole silly. And trust me, everyone is not trying to tell me anything. Eric, you, insect face and AE are all nut jobs. You fools are far from everyone and there are way more people in here who agree that these early Sapien settlers of Asia were in fact Afroasiatics. Again, this isn't about race. This is about the truth.
We don't even know how dark brown they were dummy. There may have been more than one phenotype to come out of Africa.

"Therefore I call them Afroasiatics. Africans experiencing change in Asia" Purely subjective BS. If they are the only humans in Asia and they come to differ from their African ancestors then they are the first ASIANS period. You are laughably despereate to keep them associated with Africa so you can claim them. All we are talking about is primitive people who for many thousands of years advanced very little in terms of culture or technology. What is there to giain from this really? You insecure little brat! That isn't truth. That's just the way you chose to look at it. No one in Academia uses the term afroasiatic except with refrence to linguitics. And what the hell is "African biology" another one of your foolish imaginings?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25481 Jul 18, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
REAL MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE WERE WHITE CAUCASIANS 8000 years ago. They went into Europe and made all the Europeans snow white!
Iranian Women looking for Love:
www.lavaplace.com/Personals/Iran/ir/Women/
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25482 Jul 18, 2014
Serpentine fire wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't even know how dark brown they were dummy. There may have been more than one phenotype to come out of Africa.
"Therefore I call them Afroasiatics. Africans experiencing change in Asia" Purely subjective BS. If they are the only humans in Asia and they come to differ from their African ancestors then they are the first ASIANS period. You are laughably despereate to keep them associated with Africa so you can claim them. All we are talking about is primitive people who for many thousands of years advanced very little in terms of culture or technology. What is there to giain from this really? You insecure little brat! That isn't truth. That's just the way you chose to look at it. No one in Academia uses the term afroasiatic except with refrence to linguitics. And what the hell is "African biology" another one of your foolish imaginings?
It doesn't matter how dark they were el stupido, they still came from Africa therefore they were African. There is variations of dark brown and light brown people in Africa today. They are still black Africans. The only people who don't consider themselves black in Africa are those who know that their ancestors came from foreign lands you dum idiot. Plenty of people in Academia use the term Afroasiatics or Afroasians. What is there to gain from you trying to perceive things your way??? I don't believe these people completely changed from their African ancestors and many scientist understand that they were African in their biological makeup even when they reached India. This is truth and to call them Eurasian is your Eurocentric insecure way of being a brat who wants to place Europeans into every historical timeline. NOT HAPPENING WITH ME FOOL.... They are Afroasiatics.... I'm so glad you hate that so much that you spend time arguing about it in here....lmao... Loser
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25483 Jul 18, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one that needs to get over anything is you bud! Lol African people, with an African culture, no reason to debate anything else, because those are the facts! I don't care if they looked like aliens, same facts. But, they just so happen to look like those people from What's Happening! So deal with it.
Egyptian women looking for love:
www.dating.co/beautiful-egyptian-women/
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25484 Jul 18, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>REAL MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE WERE WHITE CAUCASIANS 8000 years ago. They went into Europe and made all the Europeans snow white!
Iranian Women looking for Love:
www.lavaplace.com/Personals/Iran/ir/Women/
Here goes the king of dummies himself.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25485 Jul 18, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter how dark they were el stupido, they still came from Africa therefore they were African. There is variations of dark brown and light brown people in Africa today. They are still black Africans. The only people who don't consider themselves black in Africa are those who know that their ancestors came from foreign lands you dum idiot. Plenty of people in Academia use the term Afroasiatics or Afroasians. What is there to gain from you trying to perceive things your way??? I don't believe these people completely changed from their African ancestors and many scientist understand that they were African in their biological makeup even when they reached India. This is truth and to call them Eurasian is your Eurocentric insecure way of being a brat who wants to place Europeans into every historical timeline. NOT HAPPENING WITH ME FOOL.... They are Afroasiatics.... I'm so glad you hate that so much that you spend time arguing about it in here....lmao... Loser
*trying to have me perceive
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25486 Jul 19, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
NO INDIGENOUS EUROPEANS AND MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE ARE RELATED TO BLACK AFRICANS! Fact is they still look exactly like their ancestors the NEANDERTHAL AND CROMAGNON and NOTHING LIKE AFRICANS!
CROMAGNON carried Halogroup N and U which ORIGINATED IN ASIA! They were CAUCASIANS looking EXACTLY like SWARTHY ITALIANS:
www.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_-_...
SWARTHY ITALIAN LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE HIS ANCIENT ANCESTOR: CROMAGNON
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bernardo_Corradi.j...

Location hidden

#25487 Jul 19, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Egyptian women looking for love:
www.dating.co/beautiful-egyptian-women/
Again, those phenotypes were the minority in Ancient Egypt.

Location hidden

#25488 Jul 19, 2014
He who has eye let him see.

Enjoy!!

Israelite people in captivity:

http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ...

Hebrews captured:

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien ...

Dreadlock Hebrews:

http://izrahbanyahuda.files.wordpress.com/201 ...

More Nappy pappy Hebrews:

https://understandingandfaith.files.wo rdpress...

Ancient Isreal as depicted by the Egyptian: this has been used in Many books by the way.

http://webdesign97.tripod.com/sitebuildercont ...

http://sothl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/I ...

Asiatic Africans, notice there clothing!!! Black Caannites, but Semetic in bloodline

http://webdesign97.tripod.com/sitebuildercont ...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2asVrSpiXI4/UcoraQQ ...

Hair like wool and dreadlocks

http://www.zionpress.org/images/babylon_p22.j ...

http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/ecimage1.jpg

These depictions are very clear on how they looked in the past.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25489 Jul 19, 2014
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/201

Obsidianxxx.... This was wonderful information man.... I can't thank you enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Reality Check 1,510,371
this is the mixed race thread (Dec '11) 45 min Emily 122
Jimi Hendrix vs Jimmy Page? Best guitar hero? 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 8
Blacks are ugly (Jun '16) 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 1 hr Sammysissy999 114
Why do black women have very long nails? (Oct '15) 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 7
End Hate Speech on Youtube and Social Media 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 7
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 2 hr jtr304 5,489
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Cigar Face 25 1,447
White men are the solution for the single black... 3 hr IT IS I 231