I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25430 Jul 16, 2014
dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>
here is a nice link just for you it is called
Roman Catholics are full of s...t Christ is BLACK!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LTSlqxjjiOQXX
LOL Afronazi Rubbish from an Afronazi idiot named DUMB HUNK......aka..........Tranny troll!
Ancient JEWS of the Middle East paint their people as WHITE:
www.Dura-Europos_synagogue
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25431 Jul 16, 2014

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#25432 Jul 16, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....KING TUT is also portrayed as white! Yip really!
www.mprnews.org/story/2011/02/18/king-tut
King Tut recreated looking EXACTLY like a NORTH AFRICAN!
www.timesofisrael.com/mummy-penis/
I thought in another post, you said you rather believe the people who depicted themselves a certain way than someones testimony? There is nowhere Tut is depicted "White" in ANY Egyptian relic or artwork, not once.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25433 Jul 16, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
And what point are you making with this??? What, because the Jews have E-M35 in their genetic coding it must have started with them because they are white huh??? Your dumb fool. E-M35 migrated into North Africa from the Horn of Africa as well as into the Middle East. It is you fools who for some reason believe that there were not multiple migrations out of Africa when this is just more proof that multiple migrations out of Africa is supported by solid proof fool. It does not matter if these people look black or not, the original genetic markers happened amongst black African people who spread out into other regions and experienced mutations in those regions which gave rise to new phenotypes. This is the same thing that happened with the people who had C, F, M and N and left Africa to be the providers of so much diversity in Asia.
C,F,M,N DID NOT ORIGINATE IN AFRICA! Haplogroup E-M35 ORIGINATED FROM E-M78 in NORTH AFRICA! Thats why Middle Eastern people LOOK NOTHING LIKE ETHIOPIANS!!!
Its likely the Naufians brought E-M78 into the Middle East and were f--ked out of existence by Eurasians already living there! Haplogroup E-M78 then became E-M35!

Location hidden

#25434 Jul 16, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Well not all ancient Egyptians were black! Check out these ancient white Egyptians from the 5th dynasty:
www.atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/03/fac...
White man builds SPHINX:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Ancient Egypt during the time of the pyramids, had a very strong economy and traded as far as India! Fact is, they would have been swamped with immigrants from all over the Middle East/Europe/Africa! Just like America in the 21st Century!
Why would a "White" man make the sphinx, with typical west African features? You posted before you didn't believe the sphinx looked African, which is laughable! What will you claim next?
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25435 Jul 16, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought in another post, you said you rather believe the people who depicted themselves a certain way than someones testimony? There is nowhere Tut is depicted "White" in ANY Egyptian relic or artwork, not once.
Yes he is depicted as white:
www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/11/photo...
This is a genuine ancient sculpture of king tut:
www.mprnews.org/story/2011/02/18/king-tut
Was he white or black? Nope, he was an INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN! The majority of sculpture do not show him as a NG*ID!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25436 Jul 16, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a "White" man make the sphinx, with typical west African features? You posted before you didn't believe the sphinx looked African, which is laughable! What will you claim next?
How do you know he had WEST AFRICAN FEATURES????? No one knows who the Sphinx portrays! Not a single archaeologist knows who the Sphinx portrays! Ancient Egyptians WERE NOT racists! Ankhhaf was probably told to build the Sphinx (by the Pharaoh who was the Sphinx likeness)! He was probably paid!

Location hidden

#25437 Jul 17, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he had WEST AFRICAN FEATURES????? No one knows who the Sphinx portrays! Not a single archaeologist knows who the Sphinx portrays! Ancient Egyptians WERE NOT racists! Ankhhaf was probably told to build the Sphinx (by the Pharaoh who was the Sphinx likeness)! He was probably paid!
Because I can see, lol. Just to let you know I'm an artist, but you don't need to be an artist to see that the face of the Sphinx is typical African features. And about Tut, who is depicted with thick lips and a face like a dude that lives in urban Harlem :p. His father looks just like any African I've met. His grandmother has kinky hair. Matter fact, his whole family has typical phenotypes of any given African. Your claims of Egypt being white is beyond ridiculous! Even with Egypt being taken over numerous times in their history, they were still a "Black" African people with and African culture. They have African people who are mixed today, and they are still African and they are still "Black" regardless!

If that's the case than Italy, France, Spain, Greece are African people because of their past African mixture. lol, Silly right? Well so are your claims to Ancient Egypt.

Location hidden

#25438 Jul 17, 2014
WHO IS DEPICTING HIM AS WHITE AE!!! ALL OF HIS ARTIFACTS ARE OF A TYPICAL EAST AFRICAN LOOKING MALE!
AGAIN, HIS ARTIFACTS, IN HIS TOMB, THAT HIS PEOPLE LEFT! ALL DEPICT A TYPICAL AFRICAN DUDE FROM HARLEM, LOL!
HIS FAMILY LOOKS JUST LIKE THE CAST OF GOOD TIME !!!!
GET OVER IT!
AND WHAT IS N*D FEATURES LOL. AFRICANS ARE DIVERSE IN THEIR PHENOTYPES!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25439 Jul 17, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I can see, lol. Just to let you know I'm an artist, but you don't need to be an artist to see that the face of the Sphinx is typical African features. And about Tut, who is depicted with thick lips and a face like a dude that lives in urban Harlem :p. His father looks just like any African I've met. His grandmother has kinky hair. Matter fact, his whole family has typical phenotypes of any given African. Your claims of Egypt being white is beyond ridiculous! Even with Egypt being taken over numerous times in their history, they were still a "Black" African people with and African culture. They have African people who are mixed today, and they are still African and they are still "Black" regardless!
If that's the case than Italy, France, Spain, Greece are African people because of their past African mixture. lol, Silly right? Well so are your claims to Ancient Egypt.
I NEVER SAID ANCIENT EGYPT WAS WHITE!!! I SAID IT WAS MULTI-RACIAL:
HERE IS THE PROOF:
From Memeptahts Tomb:
www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/1788-1...
Egypt at the time of the pyramids WAS NOT BLACK ONLY BUT MULTI-RACIAL!

NORTH AFRICANS/EGYPTIANS DO NOT SEE THEMSELVES AS BLACK!
www.english.alarabiya.net/views/2012/09/10/23...

In fact the majority of mixed race people in the world DO NOT SEE THEMSELVES AS BLACK! Only Americans have that point of view!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people

EUROPEANS/ INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE ARE NOT RELATED TO Black Africans and carry less than 3% black African DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25440 Jul 17, 2014
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25441 Jul 17, 2014
HAIR SAMPLES TAKEN FROM RAMSES 2 SHOWED HE WAS A WHITE MAN:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....
Ramses 2 mummy looking NOTHING like a NGR*D or an Ethiopian:
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Ramses_II_-_The...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25442 Jul 17, 2014
ANCIENT EGYPT WAS MULTI-RACIAL:
www.phys.org/news/2013/-03-governors-ancient-...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#25443 Jul 17, 2014
Serpentine fire

United States

#25444 Jul 17, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely lost and late. You want to discuss this, then go back like 500 pages. We have already broke down the similarities between Africans, aboriginals, Papua, Andamanese and many other groups of people who resemble Africans outside of Africans. They have way more similarities than differences. Regardless, they are still black people just like the Egyptians were black which is what discussion is about.... Log off stupid.... Your so far behind in this discussion that you might as well just leave it alone.
I have tried facts and logic to shake you out of your delusions, perhaps strong medication would be a better strategy. I 'm sure just about any psychiatrist would find yours a worthwhile case.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#25445 Jul 17, 2014

Ancient Egypt began in 3500 B.C.
Ancient Egypt was first invaded by the Hyskos in 1700 B.C.
The Hyskos were kicked out 100 years later in 1600 B.C.
Ancient Egypt wasn't occupied again until 728 B.C. by The Nubians (modern day Sudan). Then the Assyrians (outsiders) came next, followed by The Persians, then the Greeks, then the Romans at the turn of the millennium (30 B.C.)
Finally, the Arabs conquered Egypt indefinitely in 642 A.D.&#65279;
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25446 Jul 17, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Well not all ancient Egyptians were black! Check out these ancient white Egyptians from the 5th dynasty:
White man builds SPHINX:
Ancient Egypt during the time of the pyramids, had a very strong economy and traded as far as India! Fact is, they would have been swamped with immigrants from all over the Middle East/Europe/Africa! Just like America in the 21st Century!
Oh right with their 21st century traveling technology that allowed anyone and everyone from anywhere to travel all over the world huh??? Lmao...shut up fool. There were no multitude of immigrants traveling to Egypt in those times you moron. This was a black nation of people. The common people were black as well as the royal people.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#25447 Jul 17, 2014
Serpentine fire wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried facts and logic to shake you out of your delusions, perhaps strong medication would be a better strategy. I 'm sure just about any psychiatrist would find yours a worthwhile case.
No what you tried to do is present your Eurocentric bull crap to get me to understand your bigotry...NOT....lmao. I have no desire to be shaken into thinking like a Nazi skin head. I am well aware of the relations between many people in Asia and Africa. Your ignorance and bias opinions have nothing to do with me and they do not prove you to be right in any way at all. Perhaps it's you who should see a psychiatrist for trying to blanket your idiotic opinions on me. Oh you MADD because I think your retarded as well as uneducated.... Go cry about it puss wuss.... No one cares.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25448 Jul 17, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh right with their 21st century traveling technology that allowed anyone and everyone from anywhere to travel all over the world huh??? Lmao...shut up fool. There were no multitude of immigrants traveling to Egypt in those times you moron. This was a black nation of people. The common people were black as well as the royal people.
Very WHITE 5th Dynasty Egyptians:
WHITE EGYPTIANS on Pharaoh Memeptaht Tomb:
www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/1788-1...
WHITE EGYPTIAN BUILDS SPHINX:
www.phys.org/news/2013-03-governors-ancient-e...
ANCIENT EGYPT WAS MULTI-RACIAL at the time of the PYRAMIDS! Afronazis just cant face the truth!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#25449 Jul 17, 2014
Oh I forgot Ramses 2 was a WHITE man:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 min Israelite Suprema... 32
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,535,044
Slave Prices Adjusted For Inflation 3 min 4everandaday 5
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 30 min Alexa 32
sheboon teacher and her apesistant brawl in cla... 31 min No Reparations 3
12 y/o N|G|ET torment 80 y/o woman! 44 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 1
Scientists isolate 52 “intelligence” genes. 47 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 3
Racism in America 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 554
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 5 hr Pissed off 14
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 174
More from around the web