I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25089 Jul 5, 2014
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
You an idiot. Its about his "darkly" skin color 6000 years ago ot the eyes. So neanderthal lighting up europeans is a myth.
Nope wrong. Neanderthals contributing genes for light skin is a scientific fact as recent studies have shown. Plus the 6,000 year old guy wasn't as 'dark' as you falsely believe he was given he carried numerous light skin genes that are still found in modern Europeans to this day.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#25090 Jul 5, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
You cherry picking of quotes that just say Cro-Magnons were homosapiens do not support your Afrocentric claims that they were 'black Africans'. In fact Bar-Yosef clearly gives them a Middle Eastern origins and intermixing along side Neanderthals in the Middle East; while
Brace shows they have the most similarities with Northern Europeans and LEAST similarities with Sub Saharan Africans.
"For much of his academic career, Bar-Yosef's focus has been the Stone Age - known as the Paleolithic - when early Homo sapiens went by the name Cro-Magnon and lived side by side with a human cousin, the Neanderthal.
It is this mix of human species and the later departure of Cro-Magnon man out of the Middle East to colonize Neanderthal-dominated Europe that fascinates Bar-Yosef."
"I was able to get just under 20 measurements on Cro Magnon of the two dozen data set I have used to compare populations in the world and the statistics showed convincingly that while Cro Magnon does not tie in with the recent French, IT DOES INDEED TIE CLOSELY WITH OUR ENGLISH AND SCANDINAVIAN SAMPLES. What we have been able to show is that the Upper Paleolithic and subsequent Mesolithic of northwest Europe simply developed there in situ out of Neanderthal precursors. We published some of this in Human Evolution 19(1):19-38 (2005) and in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 103(1):242-247 (2006). " ~ C. L. Brace 2005
I'm not cherry picking, it's you who is cherry picking...I even showed recent citations from papers.

Quote:
"When canonical variates are plotted, neither sample ties in with Cro-Magnon as was once suggested...

If this analysis shows nothing else, it demonstrates that the oft-repeated
European feeling that the Cro-Magnons are “us”(46) is more a product of
anthropological folklore than the result of the metric data available from
the skeletal remains..."
--CL. Brace 2005.

The cro magnons died out!!!

Now, let's look into the oldest branch of modern Europeans from Scandinavia, shall we?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

quote:

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/fetchObje...

The history of human populations can be retraced by studying the archaeological and anthropological record, but also by examining the current distribution of genetic markers, such as the maternally inherited mitochondrial DNA. Ancient DNA research allows the retrieval of DNA from ancient skeletal remains and contributes to the reconstruction of the human population history through the comparison of ancient and present-day genetic data. Here, we analysed the mitochondrial DNA of prehistoric remains from archaeological sites dated to 7,500 and 3,500 years Before Present. These sites are located in North East Europe, a region that displays a significant cultural and linguistic diversity today but for which no ancient human DNA was available before. We show that prehistoric hunter-gatherers of North East Europe were genetically similar to other European foragers. We also detected a prehistoric genetic input from Siberia, followed by migrations from Western Europe into North East Europe. Our research contributes to the understanding of the origins and past dynamics of human population in Europe.

[...]

Coalescent simulations

In coalescent simulation analyses we considered the ancient populations of aUzPo, aBOO, Central/East/Scandinavian European hunter-gatherers (aHG [12],[14], aPWC [13]), and the modern populations of NEE, CE, and Saami (saa). Population statistics (haplotype diversity and fixation indexes, FST) for the ancient and extant populations were calculated in Arlequin version 3.11 (Table 2,[91]).

--Clio Der Sarkissian et al.(2013)
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#25091 Jul 5, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
His skin wasn't as dark as you Afrocentrics wrongly THINK it was. And yes all of the genes I mentioned DO have derived alleles that do lighten up skin. He had the derived alleles for light skin that are still common in Europeans to this day: IRF4, TYRP1, ASIP, APBA2. Oh and derived alleles in IRF4 are associated with fair skin and light/BLUE eye color which he had.
So how dark was his skin, according to you eurocentrics? LOL

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#25092 Jul 5, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be racist, but I wasn't born that way and I wasn't raised that way until low class punks like you keep crying and blaming everybody but the person who can fix it for their plight. The way you cry and blame, you must think you're the friggin' president, because you sound just like him. Slavery ended 149 years ago, so get over it. There has been 30 trillion spent on you over the last 45-years and you still kill each other and have a 14.7 per 100K murder rate, you drop out of high school anywhere between 45% and 55% depending on city, and you insist on ruining lives by knocking up baby girls and won't man up and take care of your families, but have the energy to produce 72% of your kids unmarried. I may be a racist, I don't really know, but I do know I am a man and 90% of Black males have the mental and emotional age of 15 and have no idea what a man is. Now STFU crybaby ... I believe everyone is tired of your ilk, even your women are laughing at you clowns.
Your the crybaby here. I made no mention of my race either lol. Oh and I make good money so wrong again. You sound very bitter, dont blame your racist views on anyone, or anything but yourself. We all grew up with the same misinformation, you chose to believe in hate. Allowing yourself to believe that another ethnic group wants something less than anyone else. You fester in wallow and your dark thoughts are being superior than others to make yourself feel better about who you are. You hide behind numbers and politics, instead of owning up to whats happening around you. Bringing up slavery like that as if it were the only issue Black people faced. They had to deal with self hating people and their systems, people like yourself. You are your own truth, is that above your head? You omit yourself from any debate, because you are tainted. Now, stop Your crying self proclaimed successful individuals, need not cry.

Level 2

Location hidden

#25093 Jul 5, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
"The general consensus is that the first red headed human appeared in Africa about 50,000 years ago and then people with fiery hair began migrating to Europe. But how did red hair happen?"
Red hair is an African mutation.... It is not Eurasian. Here is the link where this quote came from...... http://hubpages.com/hub/Red-Hair-Blue-Eyes-an...
Read:

"Both African and non-African data suggest that the time to the most recent common ancestor is ª1 million years and that the age of the global 314 variant is 650,000 years. On this time scale, ages for the Eurasian distributed Val60Leu, Val92Met, and Arg163Gln variants are 250,000–100,000 years; the ages for African silent variants—Leu106Leu, Cys273Cys, and Phe300Phe—are 110,000–40,000 years. For the European red hair–associated Arg151Cys and Arg160Trp variants, we estimate an age of ª80,000 years; for Asp294His, and Ser316Ser, we estimate an age of <30,000 years. SDs are approximately half these expectations.

These ages are entirely compatible with age distributions estimated for African and non-African mutations in other nuclear genes (Harding et al. 1997; Zietkiewicz et al. 1998). The ages estimated for the Arg151Cys and Arg160Trp red hair–associated variants are consistent with a widespread European distribution, as we also observed."

It is widely assumed that genes that influence variation in skin and hair pigmentation are under selection. To date, the melanocortin 1 receptor (MC1R) is the only gene identified that explains substantial phenotypic variance in human pigmentation. Here we investigate MC1R polymorphism in several populations, for evidence of selection. We conclude that MC1R is under strong functional constraint in Africa, where any diversion from eumelanin production (black pigmentation) appears to be evolutionarily deleterious. Although many of the MC1R amino acid variants observed in non-African populations do affect MC1R function and contribute to high levels of MC1R diversity in Europeans, we found no evidence, in either the magnitude or the patterns of diversity, for its enhancement by selection; rather, our analyses show that levels of MC1R polymorphism simply reflect neutral expectations under relaxation of strong functional constraint outside Africa." ~Evidence for Variable Selective Pressures at MC1R
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#25094 Jul 5, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope wrong. Neanderthals contributing genes for light skin is a scientific fact as recent studies have shown. Plus the 6,000 year old guy wasn't as 'dark' as you falsely believe he was given he carried numerous light skin genes that are still found in modern Europeans to this day.
The predominant allele for skin lightning within the homo Sapien Sapien offspring is SLC24A5.

quote:
Lalueza-Fox states: "However, the biggest surprise was to discover that this individual possessed >>>>African versions in the genes that determine the light pigmentation of the current Europeans,<<< which indicates that he had dark skin, although we can not know the exact shade."
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/01/ ...

Did you read that? Current Europeans.

quote:
Both Loschbour and Stuttgart likely had dark hair (>99% probability); Loschbour, like La Braña and Motala12, likely had blue or intermediate-colored eyes (>75% probability), while Stuttgart most likely had brown eyes (>99% probability)(SI8). Neither Loschbour nor La Braña carries the skin-lightening allele in SLC24A5 that is homozygous in Stuttgart and nearly fixed in Europeans today, indicating that they probably had darker skin12.
--I Lazaridis et al.

Now, do you think any of the mentioned alleles by you, are as fixed and unfixed within Africans, or even the biallelic clade?

Level 2

Location hidden

#25095 Jul 5, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to show actual evidence and "incoming industries of these supposed "Eurasians" in Africa? LOL
I know you have reading comprehension, so I'll highlight it for you the subject matter, between the arrows.
quote:
Lalueza-Fox states: "However, the biggest surprise was to discover that this individual possessed >>>>African versions in the genes that determine the light pigmentation of the current Europeans,<<< which indicates that he had dark skin, although we can not know the exact shade."
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/01/...
quote:
Both Loschbour and Stuttgart likely had dark hair (>99% probability); Loschbour, like La Braña and Motala12, likely had blue or intermediate-colored eyes (>75% probability), while Stuttgart most likely had brown eyes (>99% probability)(SI8). Neither Loschbour nor La Braña carries the skin-lightening allele in SLC24A5 that is homozygous in Stuttgart and nearly fixed in Europeans today, indicating that they probably had darker skin12.
--I Lazaridis et al.
Delusional Afrocentrcis hear 'darker' and automatically make an individual into a 'black african'.

They claimed that this 6,000 year old European carried partial ancestral haplotypes of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. That means squat in what his skin color was and they even admit that they don't know his skin color. Not to mention many light skin people from Middle Easterners to Asians and Native Americans carry the ancestral versions of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 and they sure as heck are still lighter skinned compared to Africans.

They found numerous derived alleles for light skin in him including Polymorphisms in the IRF4 genes that are associated with fair skin and light/blue eye color and are STILL common among modern Europeans today. People with lighter colored eyes (blue, green) have less melanin overall. They also found that he carried the derived genes associated with light color skin in TYRP1 and as well as in ASIP. He also carried genes for light skin color in derived APBA2 which is present at high frequencies in Europeans and Asians but NOT common in Africans.

The study showed this 6,000 year old European displays clear affinities with Northern Euros. Just because he did not carry the derived alleles for SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 doesn't mean squat since those genes were brought in by Neolithic Farmers such as the Stuttgart individual who DID carry the derived alleles for light skin in SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They did carry though other derived genes for light skin. So Braña and Motala12 wasn't as 'dark' as some believe and they sure as heck were NOT 'black' as Afrocentrics stupidly have claimed.

Level 2

Location hidden

#25096 Jul 5, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about... He didn't provide anything but bullshyt while you provided nothing.
I've provided them many times. You are just in denial as most of you Afrocentrics are.

Level 2

Location hidden

#25097 Jul 5, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly can call these old outdated sources. LOL
Quote:
"When canonical variates are
plotted, neither sample ties in with Cro-Magnon as was once suggested...
the skeletal remains..."
--CL. Brace 2005.
Quote:
"...the Cro-Magnons, the presumed ancestors of modern Europeans....were more like present-day Australians or Africans..."
--Chris Stringer, African Exodus ((Michael Witzel, The Origins of the World's Mythologies) 2013)
Oxford University Press
http://tinyurl.com/na595yr
Quote:
"The so-called Old Man [Cro-Magnon 1] became the original model for
And of course Africans have been evolving too.LOL
And yet Brace has concluded Northern Europeans, with the LEAST African similarities, have the closest similarities to Cro Magnon, while Sub Saharan Africans show the LEAST similarities Cro Magnon. lol!

C. L. Brace 2005 ~ Posterior probability to Cro-Magnon (highest similarities w/Euros while Subs Saharan Africans showed ZERO similarities): LoL!
ModEur: 0.49 <---- N. Europeans
LPEurasia: 0.39 <---- Paleolithic Eurasians
P/RNEAfr: 0.01 <---- Paleolithic/Recent North East Africans
N! gC on: 0.00 <---- West/Central Africans

C. L. Brace 2005 ~ Squared Mahalanobis distance to Cro-Magnon (Closest Distance w/Euros whille Sub Saharan Africans showed to have the FURTHEST Distance): LoL!
ModEur: 21.72 <---- N. Europeans
LPEurasia: 22.15 <---- Paleolithic Eurasians
P/RNEAfr: 30.10 <---- Paleolithic/Recent North East Africans
N! gC on: 36.35 <---- West/Central Africans

"I was able to get just under 20 measurements on Cro Magnon of the two dozen data set I have used to compare populations in the world and the statistics showed convincingly that while Cro Magnon does not tie in with the recent French, IT DOES INDEED TIE CLOSELY WITH OUR ENGLISH AND SCANDINAVIAN SAMPLES. What we have been able to show is that the Upper Paleolithic and subsequent Mesolithic of northwest Europe simply developed there in situ out of Neanderthal precursors. We published some of this in Human Evolution 19(1):19-38 (2005) and in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 103(1):242-247 (2006). " ~ C. L. Brace 2005

It is also hilarious how you Afrocentrics neglect to quote Stringer comment about how humans derivation from Africa does not mean early humans looked anything like modern black Africans since modern Africans have been evolving too. lol!

"It is a confused picture and suggests that racial differences were still developing, and should be viewed as a very new part of the human condition. It is an important point, for it shows that humanity's modern African origin does not imply derivation from people like current Africans, because these populations must have also changed through the impact of evolution over the past 100,000 years." ~ Chris Stringer, African Exodus

Level 2

Location hidden

#25098 Jul 5, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not cherry picking, it's you who is cherry picking...I even showed recent citations from papers.
Quote:
"When canonical variates are plotted, neither sample ties in with Cro-Magnon as was once suggested...
llowed by migrations from Western Europe into North East Europe. Our research contributes to the understanding of the origins and past dynamics of human population in Europe.
Coalescent simulations
In coalescent simulation analyses we considered the ancient populations of aUzPo, aBOO, Central/East/Scandinavian European hunter-gatherers (aHG [12],[14], aPWC [13]), and the modern populations of NEE, CE, and Saami (saa). Population statistics (haplotype diversity and fixation indexes, FST) for the ancient and extant populations were calculated in Arlequin version 3.11 (Table 2,[91]).
--Clio Der Sarkissian et al.(2013)
Yes you are Cherry picking because all scientific studies show Northern Euros to share closer similarities with European hunter-gatherers while Central and Southern Europeans show closer links to Neolithic Farmers.

Brace concluded Northern Europeans to have the closest similarities to Cro Magnon, while Sub Saharan Africans show the LEAST similarities Cro Magnon. lol!

C. L. Brace 2005 ~ Posterior probability to Cro-Magnon (highest similarities w/Euros while Subs Saharan Africans showed ZERO similarities): LoL!

C. L. Brace 2005 ~ Squared Mahalanobis distance to Cro-Magnon (Closest Distance w/Euros whille Sub Saharan Africans showed to have the FURTHEST Distance): LoL!

It is also hilarious how you Afrocentrics neglect to quote Stringer comment about how humans derivation from Africa does not mean early humans looked anything like modern black Africans since modern Africans have been evolving too. lol!

"It is a confused picture and suggests that racial differences were still developing, and should be viewed as a very new part of the human condition. It is an important point, for it shows that humanity's modern African origin does not imply derivation from people like current Africans, because these populations must have also changed through the impact of evolution over the past 100,000 years." ~ Chris Stringer, African Exodus
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#25099 Jul 5, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read:
"Both African and non-African data suggest that the time to the most recent common ancestor is ª1 million years and that the age of the global 314 variant is 650,000 years. On this time scale, ages for the Eurasian distributed Val60Leu, Val92Met, and Arg163Gln variants are 250,000–100,000 years; the ages for African silent variants—Leu106Leu, Cys273Cys, and Phe300Phe—are 110,000–40,000 years. For the European red hair–associated Arg151Cys and Arg160Trp variants, we estimate an age of ª80,000 years; for Asp294His, and Ser316Ser, we estimate an age of <30,000 years. SDs are approximately half these expectations.
These ages are entirely compatible with age distributions estimated for African and non-African mutations in other nuclear genes (Harding et al. 1997; Zietkiewicz et al. 1998). The ages estimated for the Arg151Cys and Arg160Trp red hair–associated variants are consistent with a widespread European distribution, as we also observed."
It is widely assumed that genes that influence variation in skin and hair pigmentation are under selection. To date, the melanocortin 1 receptor (MC1R) is the only gene identified that explains substantial phenotypic variance in human pigmentation. Here we investigate MC1R polymorphism in several populations, for evidence of selection. We conclude that MC1R is under strong functional constraint in Africa, where any diversion from eumelanin production (black pigmentation) appears to be evolutionarily deleterious. Although many of the MC1R amino acid variants observed in non-African populations do affect MC1R function and contribute to high levels of MC1R diversity in Europeans, we found no evidence, in either the magnitude or the patterns of diversity, for its enhancement by selection; rather, our analyses show that levels of MC1R polymorphism simply reflect neutral expectations under relaxation of strong functional constraint outside Africa." ~Evidence for Variable Selective Pressures at MC1R
And you have the never, to mention outdated....LOL

Likely these unfixed alleles and transformed locus/ mutations became stable during the LMA, where the climate started to shift. As another poster stated, the alleles mentioned by you are relatively young.

Level 2

Location hidden

#25100 Jul 5, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
So how dark was his skin, according to you eurocentrics? LOL
He sure as heck wasn't as dark as you Afrocentrics WISHED him to be since he already was carrying derived alleles for light skin that modern europeans still carry.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#25101 Jul 5, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet Brace has concluded Northern Europeans, with the LEAST African similarities, have the closest similarities to Cro Magnon, while Sub Saharan Africans show the LEAST similarities Cro Magnon. lol!
It obvious you have something agains "sub-Sahara" Africans. lol

Anyway, actual metric shows cro magnons to be closer to Africans and Asians then to Europeans, as was cited before. The first Scandinavians looked more like Asians, as was shown in that picture. lol

Therefore.

QUOTE:
anthropological folklore than the result of the metric data available from the skeletal remains..."
--CL. Brace 2005.

Quote:
Migrations into India “did occur, but rarely from western Eurasian populations.” There are low frequencies of the western Eurasian mtDNA types in both southern and northern India. Thus, the ‘caucasoid’ features of south Asians may best be considered ‘pre-caucasoid’— that is, part of a diverse north or north-east African gene pool that yielded separate origins for western Eurasian and southern Asian populations over 50,000 years ago.
--U.S. biological anthropologist Todd R. Disotell.

Level 2

Location hidden

#25102 Jul 5, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
The predominant allele for skin lightning within the homo Sapien Sapien offspring is SLC24A5.
quote:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/01/ ...
quote:
--I Lazaridis et al.
Now, do you think any of the mentioned alleles by you, are as fixed and unfixed within Africans, or even the biallelic clade?
Are you seriously this much of an Afrocentric idiot? You do realize that many West Asians, East Asians and Native Americans carry the "African" ancestral haplotypes of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 and still are NOT as dark as Africans? Oh no sorry you wouldn't know that cause your delusional Afrocentric head hears 'african' and you automatically make someone 'black'. What a clown.

All he claimed is that this 6,000 year old European carried partial ancestral haplotypes of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. That means squat in what his skin color was and he even admit that they don't know his skin color.

All this focus is on these two alleles that only make up PARTIAL of skin color when they found numerous derived alleles for light skin in him including IRF4, TYRP1, ASIP and APBA2 which is present at high frequencies in Europeans and Asians but NOT common in Africans.

The study showed this 6,000 year old European displays clear affinities with Northern Euros. Just because he did not carry the derived alleles for SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 doesn't mean squat since he is Mesolithic European and those genes were brought in by Neolithic Farmers from the Near East like the Stuttgart individual who DID carry the derived alleles for light skin in SLC24A5 and SLC45A2.

He did carry though other derived genes for light skin. So Braña and Motala12 wasn't as 'dark' as some believe and they sure as heck were NOT 'black' as Afrocentrics stupidly have claimed.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#25103 Jul 5, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
It is hilarious how Afrocentrics keep using outdated quotes that just state Cro-Magnons where homosapiens to promote their Afrocentric delusions. Recent scientific findings in both genetics as well as cranofacial data shows that Cro-Magnons had the most similarities with Northern Europeans and LEAST similarities with Sub Saharan Africans. lol!
Posterior probability to Cro-Magnon (highest similarities w/Euros while Subs Saharan Africans showed ZERO similarities):
Squared Mahalanobis distance to Cro-Magnon (Closest Distance w/Euros whille Sub Saharan Africans showed to have the FURTHEST Distance):
It is also hilarious how they neglect to quote Stringer comment about how humans derivation from Africa does not mean early humans looked anything like modern black Africans since modern Africans have been evolving too. lol! Read:
Spam.

Level 2

Location hidden

#25104 Jul 5, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
It obvious you have something agains "sub-Sahara" Africans. lol
Anyway, actual metric shows cro magnons to be closer to Africans and Asians then to Europeans, as was cited before. The first Scandinavians looked more like Asians, as was shown in that picture. lol
Therefore.
QUOTE:
anthropological folklore than the result of the metric data available from the skeletal remains..."
--CL. Brace 2005.
Quote:
Migrations into India “did occur, but rarely from western Eurasian populations.” There are low frequencies of the western Eurasian mtDNA types in both southern and northern India. Thus, the ‘caucasoid’ features of south Asians may best be considered ‘pre-caucasoid’— that is, part of a diverse north or north-east African gene pool that yielded separate origins for western Eurasian and southern Asian populations over 50,000 years ago.
--U.S. biological anthropologist Todd R. Disotell.
Lies as are all of your Afrocentric claims actual metric shows cro magnons to be closer to Northern Europeans and the least similarities to Sub Saharan Africans. ;-p lol!

Level 2

Location hidden

#25105 Jul 5, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have the never, to mention outdated....LOL
Likely these unfixed alleles and transformed locus/ mutations became stable during the LMA, where the climate started to shift. As another poster stated, the alleles mentioned by you are relatively young.
Read:

Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#25106 Jul 5, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure as heck wasn't as dark as you Afrocentrics WISHED him to be since he already was carrying derived alleles for light skin that modern europeans still carry.
Is that your actual response, and rebuttal?! LOL

Let's get it clear. When mankind arose within Africa they had dark skin, thus is why mankind stayed within is because of the climate. Gradually as the climate outside of Africa reduced from cold the warmer mankind was able to expand. Thus Africans had dark skin, to how dark and-all is irrelevant, since light skin (brown) was also in Africans.

And if you read it over you'll realize that the authors clearly state Africa derived genes for these light skin in alleles. So , you need to stop fantasizing. You need to understand that Europe was settled by multiple migrations and also has replaced multiple settlements and populations during the course of history. Cro- Magnon's was one of them. modern Europeans also settled recently.

Quote:
A complete mandible of Homo erectus was discovered at the Thomas I quarry in Casablanca by a French-Moroccan team co-led by Jean-Paul Raynal, CNRS senior researcher at the PACEA(1) aboratory (CNRS/Université Bordeaux 1/ Ministry of Culture and Communication). This mandible is the oldest human fossil uncovered from scientific excavations in Morocco. The discovery will help better define northern Africa's possible role in first populating southern Europe.
--J.-J. Hublin, C. Verna, S. Bailey, T. Smith, A. Olejniczak, F. Z. Sbihi-Alaoui, and M. Zouak (2012)

Dental Evidence from the Aterian Human Populations of Morocco

You are melanophobe.LOL
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#25107 Jul 5, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously this much of an Afrocentric idiot? You do realize that many West Asians, East Asians and Native Americans carry the "African" ancestral haplotypes of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 and still are NOT as dark as Africans? Oh no sorry you wouldn't know that cause your delusional Afrocentric head hears 'african' and you automatically make someone 'black'. What a clown.
All he claimed is that this 6,000 year old European carried partial ancestral haplotypes of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. That means squat in what his skin color was and he even admit that they don't know his skin color.
All this focus is on these two alleles that only make up PARTIAL of skin color when they found numerous derived alleles for light skin in him including IRF4, TYRP1, ASIP and APBA2 which is present at high frequencies in Europeans and Asians but NOT common in Africans.
The study showed this 6,000 year old European displays clear affinities with Northern Euros. Just because he did not carry the derived alleles for SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 doesn't mean squat since he is Mesolithic European and those genes were brought in by Neolithic Farmers from the Near East like the Stuttgart individual who DID carry the derived alleles for light skin in SLC24A5 and SLC45A2.
He did carry though other derived genes for light skin. So Braña and Motala12 wasn't as 'dark' as some believe and they sure as heck were NOT 'black' as Afrocentrics stupidly have claimed.
You are amusing, and it's obvious you have something against dark skin.

Yet, the authors clearly stated African derived VERSIONS (alleles) you're able to create your very own delusions theory. LOL

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/01/

NOONE HERE STATED A PARTICULAR COLOR COMPLEXION. BUT AFRICANS COME IN A VARIETY OF COLOR COMPLEXIONS. LOL

You are a waste of time.LOL
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#25108 Jul 5, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read:
You've already posted this, as a matter of fact, I responded to that very outdated post.

Then, I responded by explaining to you why...and thus why another posters also already explained this to you.

The basal of these alleles is already within Africans, logically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 4 min valerie 632
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min moshx 1,432,085
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 8 min Oh No You Di-nt 7,368
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 11 min dcool 111
White Male Privilege 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 23
Why are AABM Breeding Themselves Out of Existance? (Jul '12) 28 min QuirkyDella 111
IR at the walmart 33 min wow 63
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 36 min Real 48,812
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 39 min reality 1,301
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 2 hr Redefined 77
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 3 hr FABULICIOUS 35,240
More from around the web