I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
UNITY NOT DIVISION

United States

#23475 Jun 18, 2014
People discriminate against race, gender, age, sexual preference, where their from, etc. I SAY WE SHOULD DISCRIMINATE AGAINST HATE AND DIVISION.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23476 Jun 18, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
http://youtu.be/v7vPwKYD3zw
http://youtu.be/opr5Xz9Eg4o
Here is a good one for you white folks:
http://youtu.be/v_qGEQ4AkE4
Afroasiatic people:
http://youtu.be/us2tdOBHT3U
They aren't Eurasian, they don't carry Eurasia. Features or traits. These are people who show similarities between the extreme African populations and the extreme Asian populations. The are also older than the Chinese, Japanese, Korean people. The are the original descendants of OOA. They are Afroasiatics.
Not one of those clips show any scientists, just clueless people on line posting their own personal opinions. Yes they were Eurasians, as scientists from all over the world have been calling them that since they were NONE Africans.'Afroasiatic' is just a fake term you made up for your own personal views. Read:

"The researchers sequenced the Aboriginal man's genome — his complete genetic blueprint — and compared it with those from Chinese, Europeans and Africans. By looking at differences, caused by mutations in the DNA code, the researchers were able to infer these populations' relationships to one another.(The more closely the groups are related the fewer differences their DNA should show.)

They found unique mutations in the Aboriginal man's DNA, indicating that his ancestors must have branched off from Europeans and Asians before these two groups split.

"So when Europeans and Asians were a single population, Aborigines' ancestors were already on their way to Australia," Rasmussen said.

However, ALL THREE GROUPS showed roughly the same genetic distance from the Africans, indicating THEY ALL SPLIT FROM Africans long ago, he said."
http://www.livescience.com/16182-australian-a...

Did you get that? Europeans, Asians and Aborigines split from Africans around the same time. They were all NONE AFRICAN, i.e. Eurasians. Read:

"140,000-year divergence time between Eurasians and West Africans
We infer divergence between West African and Eurasian populations 140 thousand years ago (95% confidence interval: 40–270 kya). This is earlier than other genetic studies, in part because we incorporate migration."
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info:doi/...
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#23477 Jun 18, 2014
UNITY NOT DIVISION wrote:
People act as if race is new to them, as if they woke up one day and noticed that the world is full of different races. ITS NOT NEWS. There will always be different skin colors, at the end of the day what important is that we ALL bleed red, ALL have the same organs, ALL are capable of giving and receiving LOVE to and from ALL. God doesn't care what race we are, nor do any other Devine beings of other religions. ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND WE ALL NEED TO UNIT AS HUMANS. We are still primitive in many ways, but we can learn. If prejudiceness continues, the Freedom Riders and ALL LIKE THEM will have fraught for nothing. GMONEY, there is nothing wrong with claiming your heritage. I am a person of many, Cherokee, Comanche, Apache, German, British, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, Italian. BUT I CHOSE NOT TO SEE COLOR. So what im classified as white. BUT THAT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. Im HUMAN. And im AMERICAN, born and raised.
And I have no problems with you being white. I have no quarrels with whites or with European people. My problems are with those motivated by deception. My problem is with the Authorities, Scientist, philosophers, Geologist, Archaeologist, Media Managers, who teach and influence society with lies. If color doesn't matter then why not keep things real??? Why make up stories that African people who migrated to Asia quickly became distinct "Eurasian" people? These people came from Africa and moved to what is the Middle East. These are African people experiencing Asian or Middle Eastern mutations... Why is it that when they are Eurasians, they are capable of retaining their Eurasian DNA in Africa but Africans cannot retain their African DNA in Asia??? Why do they depict Jesus as being a blonde haired white man if color doesn't matter??? Why are the white Libyans killing black Libyans if color doesn't matter??? Why do I still get discriminated against because of my appearance even though I am a successful African American? I don't care about color bro. I love all people. But the discrimination and unjust nature of whites around the world cannot be ignored by someone of my level of intellect. I love that I am of African descent. I love my skin bro and am extremely comfortable in it. I love the culture my ancestors provided to me. That's why I grew dreads. But there is nothing worst than people discriminating on you when your pride bar is full. There is nothing worst than hearing people talk about how they don't care about color yet they deceive people by changing history to implement their ancestors into everything. You can claim not to see color all you want but I am on the other side of the fence sir. I have been treated I'll and witness my people being treated ill because of color. Whites killing blacks because of color. Whites may not understand it but let me tell you, it is hard for us to be the racist ones when we are not in power. Racism is a tool used by oppressors. It is not a tool that can be used by the oppressed people. If so, show me where racism works for the oppressed.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#23478 Jun 18, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one of those clips show any scientists, just clueless people on line posting their own personal opinions. Yes they were Eurasians, as scientists from all over the world have been calling them that since they were NONE Africans.'Afroasiatic' is just a fake term you made up for your own personal views. Read:
"The researchers sequenced the Aboriginal man's genome — his complete genetic blueprint — and compared it with those from Chinese, Europeans and Africans. By looking at differences, caused by mutations in the DNA code, the researchers were able to infer these populations' relationships to one another.(The more closely the groups are related the fewer differences their DNA should show.)
They found unique mutations in the Aboriginal man's DNA, indicating that his ancestors must have branched off from Europeans and Asians before these two groups split.
"So when Europeans and Asians were a single population, Aborigines' ancestors were already on their way to Australia," Rasmussen said.
However, ALL THREE GROUPS showed roughly the same genetic distance from the Africans, indicating THEY ALL SPLIT FROM Africans long ago, he said."
http://www.livescience.com/16182-australian-a...
Did you get that? Europeans, Asians and Aborigines split from Africans around the same time. They were all NONE AFRICAN, i.e. Eurasians. Read:
"140,000-year divergence time between Eurasians and West Africans
We infer divergence between West African and Eurasian populations 140 thousand years ago (95% confidence interval: 40–270 kya). This is earlier than other genetic studies, in part because we incorporate migration."
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info:doi/...
Uh I named some scientist and philosophers who think otherwise. If you don't know how to read properly than that is your problem, not mine. I call them Afroasiatic and that's what I will continue to call them. You can refer to them however you want but I must ask, what is your extreme concern with what a racist lowlife African American calls people from Africa who migrated to Asia are called???? Why is it that you claim I am so dumb, so clueless yet you waste your time trying to prove me wrong when my opinions don't matter to you or anyone of importance to you??? Lmao... Changing my views is just not going to happen.... My purpose of being here is so that other African Americans know who we are as well as them becoming aware of how many of us are educated with the TRUTH. Many of us do not just agree with the Eurocentric views and consensus. If you don't agree and think we are crazy, why waste your time arguing with crazy people???

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23479 Jun 18, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have no problems with you being white. I have no quarrels with whites or with European people. My problems are with those motivated by deception. My problem is with the Authorities, Scientist, philosophers, Geologist, Archaeologist, Media Managers, who teach and influence society with lies. If color doesn't matter then why not keep things real??? Why make up stories that African people who migrated to Asia quickly became distinct "Eurasian" people? These people came from Africa and moved to what is the Middle East. These are African people experiencing Asian or Middle Eastern mutations... Why is it that when they are Eurasians, they are capable of retaining their Eurasian DNA in Africa but Africans cannot retain their African DNA in Asia??? Why do they depict Jesus as being a blonde haired white man if color doesn't matter??? Why are the white Libyans killing black Libyans if color doesn't matter??? Why do I still get discriminated against because of my appearance even though I am a successful African American? I don't care about color bro. I love all people. But the discrimination and unjust nature of whites around the world cannot be ignored by someone of my level of intellect. I love that I am of African descent. I love my skin bro and am extremely comfortable in it. I love the culture my ancestors provided to me. That's why I grew dreads. But there is nothing worst than people discriminating on you when your pride bar is full. There is nothing worst than hearing people talk about how they don't care about color yet they deceive people by changing history to implement their ancestors into everything. You can claim not to see color all you want but I am on the other side of the fence sir. I have been treated I'll and witness my people being treated ill because of color. Whites killing blacks because of color. Whites may not understand it but let me tell you, it is hard for us to be the racist ones when we are not in power. Racism is a tool used by oppressors. It is not a tool that can be used by the oppressed people. If so, show me where racism works for the oppressed.
Wrong, big dumb gaybutt.

The OOA people evolved into Eurasians. This occurred in Eurasia, boy, a continent you do not believe exists. LOL!!!

No, boy, they did not “retain their African DNA”, not the ancestral markers, which all became Eurasian types. CF & D, M & N, and their offspring.

You know nothing of genetics, obviously, nor of anthropology, gaydummy. You're a joke, boy.

You're oppressed? LOL... you're a spoiled Yank who craps in a flush toilet, boy. You're a racist cultist trying to get one-up on whitey with whom you're obsessed, by advocating weird and bogus theories of afrosupremacy.

Eurasians, boy. There is no such thing as Afroasiatics.

You big gay dummy.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#23480 Jun 18, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen: Amon :)

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23481 Jun 18, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh I named some scientist and philosophers who think otherwise. If you don't know how to read properly than that is your problem, not mine. I call them Afroasiatic and that's what I will continue to call them. You can refer to them however you want but I must ask, what is your extreme concern with what a racist lowlife African American calls people from Africa who migrated to Asia are called???? Why is it that you claim I am so dumb, so clueless yet you waste your time trying to prove me wrong when my opinions don't matter to you or anyone of importance to you??? Lmao... Changing my views is just not going to happen.... My purpose of being here is so that other African Americans know who we are as well as them becoming aware of how many of us are educated with the TRUTH. Many of us do not just agree with the Eurocentric views and consensus. If you don't agree and think we are crazy, why waste your time arguing with crazy people???
I will continue to call you gaydummy, boy, because that term describes you so well.

LOL at your paranoia... you make up historical fantasies and then anyone who disagrees is a Eurocentric Nazi, lol!!!

You go, gayboy, get out there and fight those Eurocentrics with their racist Nazi beliefs in a Eurasian continent and all that...

LOL!!!

Oh, and to answer your question, I argue with crazy people (like you, gaydummy) because it's ENTERTAINING!!!

Now tell me again about the Eurasian environment causing mutations! LOL!!!
Sankofa

Philadelphia, PA

#23482 Jun 18, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, you lying racist filth.
In the 2 instances being discussed, regarding predynastic Lower Egypt and the Maghreb, Keita clearly used the word “Eurasian” to describe some of the people in the first instance, and the phenotype of all of them in the second.
LOL at yet another attempt to turn what is Eurasian into African. DNA, morphology... anything at all you Afronazi racists will claim was “really African”.
Your lies are predictable and have already been punked & debunked repeatedly.

Please quote whichever part of his comments you feel suport you.

"Frigi and colleagues’ suggestion that supra-Saharan Africans are an indigenous development with a complex story is CORRECTIVE to past models.The settlement of the coastal Maghreb in the Middle and Late Stone Age is a part of the settlement of the world outside Saharo-tropical Africa. The early modern human presence in the Maghreb suggests that that region played a role in modern human developments (Bouzouggar et al. 2007). Even if whole communities later came from outside Africa into the Maghreb (before the Phoenicians), which is not knowable, they became thoroughly assimilated into the autochthonous population."

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#23483 Jun 18, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure logic.
UNITY NOT DIVISION

United States

#23484 Jun 18, 2014
It does not work for the oppressed or the powerful. But African, european, or whatever. People of all races are being oppressed. Romans were slaves to their own people in ancient rome, Egyptians were slavesto their own people in ancient egypt. My point is that your race is not the only race that gets discriminated against. There is a wide spread belief that all white people have it made, when that isn't true at all. There are many successful people of all races, but that does not mean that they do not experience prejudice against them. Everyone experiences it. Racism is not used by just the powerful, it is used by all. Racisim and prejudice come from hate and jealousy. It is used by poor and rich and most of it stems from not being educated to see the bad things that are caused by it. But not all scientist are guilty of it, nor are all people who are not scientist. Nor are all people who are educated or non educated. I have been on your side of the fence man and I agree it sucks. It really does. That's why we have to go past what the history books and politics and stuff like that says and just unite as humans. Im happy that you are successful its always a great thing to know and see when someone has achieved what they worked so hard for. I am successful also but I am also struggling but that is because of myself not my race. We are brothers of the same cloth. And you and I have a responsibility to educate and helps those who dont have a voice or a way out of their struggles. I am also glad that you know your history. Yes there are Eurasians, yes there are Africans and Aboriginals. But the point is, they are humans. The truth is I can't show you where it has worked for the oppressed or those who are not oppressed. Because when you get to the bottom of it, it is hate, and all who have hate in their hearts suffer.
UNITY NOT DIVISION

United States

#23485 Jun 18, 2014
And I also agree with you about afroasiatics. It should be used as a term for Africans that moved from Africa to Asia and such that retained their traits. But for those without such traits should be called what they are, Eurasian or what have you. Just like the Cherokee are the cherokee, not apache. Because they have cherokee traits not apache traits.
UNITY NOT DIVISION

United States

#23486 Jun 18, 2014
But color should not be used. Only beliefs, culture, and things like that.
UNITY NOT DIVISION

United States

#23487 Jun 18, 2014
The saddest part is not just that people of all races get killed because of their skin color by other races, its the fact that people get killed because of the color or their shirt, the shoes that they wear, the car they drive, etc.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#23488 Jun 18, 2014
It does not work for the oppressed or the powerful. But African, european, or whatever. People of all races are being oppressed.(Sorry, had to cut some stuff out to make my reply for) We are brothers of the same cloth. And you and I have a responsibility to educate and helps those who dont have a voice or a way out of their struggles. I am also glad that you know your history. Yes there are Eurasians, yes there are Africans and Aboriginals. But the point is, they are humans. The truth is I can't show you where it has worked for the oppressed or those who are not oppressed. Because when you get to the bottom of it, it is hate, and all who have hate in their hearts suffer.
Bro I agree with you in many many many aspects except for a few. I can show you how it has worked for the oppressors and not the oppressed. Yes, many nations discriminate against other people. No, Blacks were not the only people enslaved however, the African Americans and west indians are the only "slaves" to be lost. For a long period of time they didn't even know where they were from. Matter fact, for a long period of time, they didn't even know they were equal to all other humans... As a white person I don't think you can relate to this feeling. I don't think you can relate at all. I'm a realist sir and the reality of it is, my black people of America out numbered everyone in poverty for a long time. My people are the ones who occupy the ghettos of America and have generations after generations experience this very same lifestyle. This is all do to lack of education and knowing who you are/where you come from. I am fortunate to have a Haitian background with a patriotic family. Many African Americans don't have that luxury. Many African Americans live in homes where the parents are ignorant and teach there kids how to be ignorant as well. My friend, read the willie lynch letters and you will see why this ignorance has prevailed for generations amongst black American families. Some are only lucky to escape the cycle. Whites, no matter how much they are discriminated against, know who they are and where they come from. Whites go to school and hear about their ancestors accomplishments around the world as well as in America while blacks go to school and learn about whites accomplishments. It is a recent curriculum that some teachers have taken upon themselves to teach the truth about African influence in the world. Yes Hate fuels majority of racism but I do not agree that jealousy plays such a big factor. I believe that it is ignorance. Lack of understanding for jealousy is the influence of hate therefore being apart of the same element of racism. Slavery, Jim Crow laws and discrimination against black in America are the works of white oppressors. They have benighted greatly from these oppressions and these "royal" families of America have dominated for generations because of it. Banks, insurance companies, educational institutions are fueled and owned by these same people. The oppressors have won my friend and you sound very much like a person who genuinely does understand the struggles but buddy, I haven't found a white person who truly understands what it is like to be black unless they disguised themselves as one of us and they too can tell you that it's a different world. So let's come to this understanding about me, I am not here to promote any hatred at all. Just clarification of the truth. If hatred is brought about because of my opinions of the truth, then maybe you need to look towards those that have a problem with me voicing my opinions.
honestquestion

Shepherdsville, KY

#23489 Jun 18, 2014
People discriminate against race, gender, age, sexual preference, where their from, etc. I SAY WE SHOULD DISCRIMINATE AGAINST HATE AND DIVISION.
THANK YOU best post on Topix
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#23490 Jun 18, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I will continue to call you gaydummy, boy, because that term describes you so well.
LOL at your paranoia... you make up historical fantasies and then anyone who disagrees is a Eurocentric Nazi, lol!!!
You go, gayboy, get out there and fight those Eurocentrics with their racist Nazi beliefs in a Eurasian continent and all that...
LOL!!!
Oh, and to answer your question, I argue with crazy people (like you, gaydummy) because it's ENTERTAINING!!!
What's entertaining is that you come in here and argue you with the very people you claim are crazy and ignorant... That says a lot about you I guess. I do fight Nazis and skin heads.... When I moved to stafford VA from Fairfax in 99, I fought them all the time at various places in Stafford. Beat on em like it was nothing. I constantly beat up on your ignorant racist ass in here everyday... Whenever you are ready for the real thing just let me know. You know where I am at.... I'm still in Woodbridge.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#23491 Jun 18, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Oh and for you to be entertained, you get extremely upset. Making threats and all sorts of nonsense posted by your angry ass. It seems like this forum is very little entertainment for you and more like a health problem for you. You might want to have a first aid kit next to you with a blood pressure monitor in it because you are constantly cursing people out and calling them every racial/derogatory name you can think of.....lmao... Doesn't look like it's very entertaining looking from the outside in.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#23492 Jun 18, 2014
And I also agree with you about afroasiatics. It should be used as a term for Africans that moved from Africa to Asia and such that retained their traits. But for those without such traits should be called what they are, Eurasian or what have you. Just like the Cherokee are the cherokee, not apache. Because they have cherokee traits not apache traits.
And I thank you for agreeing with that because it is the truth. I just want to clarify that Africans have left evidence of their influences in more than just Africa.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#23493 Jun 18, 2014
And America
UNITY NOT DIVISION

United States

#23494 Jun 18, 2014
No problem bro. Im here for the same reason you are. I want truth and equality. I can say I dont understand completely what it is like to be black because I am not black. I can only go by what my friends, family, and people such as yourself have told me. But I can say that people of every race have been/felt lost and unequal to other humans. During the renaissance and before in England and many other parts of Europe, people who were not of "royal blood" were treated as less than humans. They were treated as parasites and animals. That continues today amongst all races. And I agree that ignorance plays a major role in racism and prejudice. Its good to see that someone else shares the same vies that I do. Keep voicing your opinion and voicing the truth. I will be one of many who fight for you and on your side. Im a realist also but it doesn't hurt to hope, love, educate, and dream of a better world. Thank you for being a good person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
URGENT ! Non-Whites Must Form an Alliance Again... 3 min Marcus Washington 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Brad 1,458,252
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 5 min Moses 369
Black Penis Envy for honest adults. (Dec '10) 9 min Sean Hannity Fox ... 11
How are us black women not feminine enough? (Dec '07) 11 min Sean Hannity Fox ... 1,098
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Moses 50,605
Fidel Castro dies at 90 18 min Tiny Dk 135
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 57 min Barros 1,189
no blacks allowed in this thread 2 hr XxwastelandxX 42
More from around the web